Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Penguin vs That evil guy

Rei's R&R
    We start at Mid Range
    1 Water source on your left and my right
    Talking does not affect time frame
    Unofficial Spar
    Penguin Sage in sig.

Tobirama is walking in the Amegakure training lands once he sees a shady character stealing a lollipop from a kid.

"You swine! Why are you stealing that kids lollipop? Pick on someone your own size!"

Last edited by Penguin.; 07-09-2013 at 06:32 PM.

Status
    Mar 2013
    #SQUAD

Re: Penguin vs That evil guy

That evil guy wins no dif nah I'm just playin good luck to you both *jumps into bush and out of sight*

Status
    Apr 2013
    yeah I know they wont approve
    dis custom

Mayuri's head is in the front. Kabuto's head in the back
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mayuri turns around

"And who might you be?"
    "Brother, lets not get in a fight. I am sleeping"

Last edited by Hell Autarch; 07-09-2013 at 06:29 PM.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Jana can see why kids love
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Who else is there?

"What exactly are you? My name is Tobirama Senju. Who else is there?"

Last edited by Penguin.; 07-09-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Status
    Apr 2013
    dis custom

Kabuto performs the Tiger hand seal and kneads chakra in the back of his throat. Whilst this is happening Mayuri takes out a kunai with explosive tags and throws it in Tobirama's direction. He then places his hand on the ground and flows his chakra into the ground. As this occurs, he focuses on maintaining his flowing chakra into the shape of a pillar, using nature transformation. Slowly a pillar rises from the ground from beneath Tobirama's feet making him go off balance and fall onto the ground. The moment this happens, Mayuri turns around making Kabuto the one facing towards Tobirama. Kabuto proceeds to apply nature transformation to his chakra as he exhales his breath. Immediately, a stream of fire emerges from Kabuto's mouth and soon, it forms a burning ring around him. With some focus, he also manages to direct some of the flames, in a linear format, directly towards Tobirama from three different directions

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Release: Running Fire
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with a suitable wind technique to release a massive inferno
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Hell Autarch; 07-09-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

As Tobirama notices the exploding Kunai coming twords him, he grabs a regular Kunai. He throws a Kunai twords the incoming explosive Kunai. When he gets done throwing the Kunai he bites his thumb and puts his hands on the piece of earth underneath him and as the pillar errupts, he lands on a bluejay. Suijin heads up into the air with Tobirama on his back and is flying twords you.

Kuchiyose no jutsu: Suijin
    Type: Summoning
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user bites his thumb, and begins to slams both of his hands onto the ground to call forth Suijin the younger brother of the boss of the Blue Jays. Suijin is around half the size of Gamabunta, and can travel up to 100 miles per hour. What makes him unique is his incredible manipulation of the water affinity, from his birth he was training to master the water element, and after 5 years of training he has completely mastered the water element, a goal most cannot accomplish. Therefore he can use the water element up to A-rank techniques without the use of hand seals, in order to perform the water techniques. He also has thick blue, white, and black feathers that makes him immune to water techniques from B-rank and below. Whenever Suijin performs a water technique it gets enhanced by +10 additional damage points due to him using more chakra in order to perform the water technique required.

- Can only be summoned once per battle
    - Stays on the field for 5 turns
    - Must have signed the Blue Jay contract
    - Can only be taught by Toshiro

Last edited by Penguin.; 07-09-2013 at 08:18 PM.

Status
    Apr 2013
    dis custom

Mayuri channels his Doton chakra into his feet and flows this chakra into the ground. As this occurs, he focuses on maintaining his flowing chakra into the shape of a pillar, using nature transformation. Slowly a two swords rise from the ground which both Mayuri and Kabuto grab

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Status
    Feb 2010
    Valar Morguhlis

am bored so im gonna help you two with some issues i see.
    Autarch you cant manipulate two different elements.Saying you put chakra in the back of your throught while you use a doton tech is a no go.As you would be channelling your chakra to your throught.Without yin-yang training it can not be done.I suggest you use a bunshin to perform that combo much effective.

Penguin try to be more offensive.As you edited your original move i do not know what you did incorrectly.

to clear some issues throwing a kunai is not counted as a move.It is something everyone can do.Known as freeform which im sure you both know how to do.It applies to kunai and weapons aswell.It only counts as a move if one infuses chakra/elements into the weapon he did neither.

Also try to be more descriptive you both give large openings to be attacked.Also renember the timeframe.it would be

Timeframe:
    Earth pillar - autarch
    summon - fire.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

*Tobirama notices the Earth Swords as he is on top of Suijin*

Tobirama: I think I have an idea on how to kill this thing.

*Tobirama preforms 6 handseals on Suijin and it starts raining, letting Tobirama know where his foe is at all times. Tobirama then gets off Suijin and throws a smoke bomb at his feet when they enter short range. Tobirama creates a Mizu Bunshin to his left, but you do not know which is which due to the smoke bomb.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Range: Short
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.