Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

'He' is the Juubi

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/638/1976/10

This face doesn't look as Obito at all. If you can realize, the expression of this face reveals fear.

Look how did Obito react after Minato calling him by his name.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/638/1976/18 -> http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/638/1976/19

Again, expression of his face reveals fear.

---

For animals (and almost every live being with a minimum quantity of rational sense), fear is a natural reaction against the unknown. Obito expressed this feeling when two "unknown" stimulations were put: The Juubi Jinchuuriki's birth, and Minato calling him Obito... just as if his mind is like a baby.

In this precise moment, based on the Jutsu used to Divide the Beasts in Yin Yang, I could theorize the possibility of Naruto having the Yin of each Bijuu but Hachibi and Kyuubi (Yin = Mind) and Obito having the Yang of the Juubi but Kyuubi and Hachibi.

The mind of Obito is very tiny compared to the Juubi's Yang, and the body of Naruto is very tiny compared to his current spiritual power (Bijuu's Yin), and that explains why was Naruto able to sense the Bijuus entering inside Obito, and why Obito reacted in this manner.

Quite the scenario put by Kishimoto... it reminds me of this:

Last edited by Mr Hiru; 07-09-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 'He' is the Juubi

I don't get it

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dunno

Quote Originally Posted by 3 Days Grace View Post
    I don't get it
    I think he's saying Obito is the juubi

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    conceited

I think he's a but hurt fan But Obito is Obito... Also he>Ur favorite character

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That is possible, but it just seems that Obito is having trouble controlling the Juubi.

The Juubi clearly here looked like it's partially controlling him:

[IMG][/IMG]

As for the Yin = Spiritual chakra

And you said that yin = the mind, so technically Kurama should be retarded too because Naruto only possesses it's yang. The Juubi isn't in it's final form yet, so it doesn't have a conscious. It's hard for Obito to control such massive power, the Juubi is interfering with his control.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

What I am trying to say is that basically the Juubi now is like a baby inside a vessel that looks like Obito. Obito's mind is not human anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ballerjordan View Post
    That is possible, but it just seems that Obito is having trouble controlling the Juubi.

[IMG][/IMG]

And you said that yin = the mind, so technically Kurama should be retarded too because Naruto only possesses it's yang. The Juubi isn't in it's final form yet, so it doesn't have a conscious. It's hard for Obito to control such massive power, the Juubi is interfering with his control.
    Your statement makes sense, but I thought about that before. The Kyuubi actually was driven by emotions before being friend with Naruto, so he was basically pure Yang with a little Yin to have a little rational sense like an animal too.

Last edited by Mr Hiru; 07-09-2013 at 05:50 PM.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you look before you
    leap,you may never leap.

I don't get it what r u talking about dattebayo!

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    conceited

Quote Originally Posted by ballerjordan View Post

[IMG][/IMG]

Yes i agree it's obviously Obito has lost some controll but his name still rings a bell you can tell by the look on his face
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    What I am trying to say is that basically the Juubi now is like a baby inside a vessel that looks like Obito. Obito's mind is not human anymore.

Your statement makes sense, but I thought about that before. The Kyuubi actually was driven by emotions before being friend with Naruto, so he was basically pure Yang with a little Yin to have a little rational sense like an animal too.
    Wait huh????

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Why are you reading this? You
    skank]

Look at these numbskulls not knowing what the OP is saying when he explained it in good detail.

I agree that Juubi is basically like a baby animal who's taking everything in like a sponge, the name Obito and then him repeating it is similar to a babies behavior when its learning its words for the first time.A natural reaction for a mindless beast is to attack anything that breaths just like the 4T Naruto vs oro fight but Juubito has the ability to think(a little) and speak.

Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kakashi's #1 Fan

I somewhat agree...
    Obito isn't himself for now, it's looking like Juubi is trying to take over Obito...

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

You're exactly right IMO. The Juubi was forced to reawaken, forced to fight, forced to be sealed within Obito, and now it is acting the way an animal acts when it is cornered, fear, confused, and highly aggressive. Obito's mind is locked deep within the Juubi. It's the way it happens when the Bijuus take over their host, remember Naruto when he went to two tails, or the flashbacks showing the predecessor of the Hachibi Jinchuriki losing controlled before morphing into the Hachibi which went on a rampage because of the pain and fear the Bijuu must experience when they are forced into items and living beings. Kishi has done this brilliantly.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    You're exactly right IMO. The Juubi was forced to reawaken, forced to fight, forced to be sealed within Obito, and now it is acting the way an animal acts when it is cornered, fear, confused, and highly aggressive. Obito's mind is locked deep within the Juubi. It's the way it happens when the Bijuus take over their host, remember Naruto when he went to two tails, or the flashbacks showing the predecessor of the Hachibi Jinchuriki losing controlled before morphing into the Hachibi which went on a rampage because of the pain and fear the Bijuu must experience when they are forced into items and living beings. Kishi has done this brilliantly.
    Exactly my bro. Almost every Bijuu in Naruto consciousness were Yin, they were talking logically with Naruto (Yin = Mind). The only one who refused to enstablish communication so easily with Naruto was Kurama itself (Naruto has the Yang of Kurama, Minato has the Yin, probably this is the reason of why Minato awakened KCM so easily), but as an animal he learned through Naruto's entire life how to deal with this companion. Now they are friends, and possibly their synchronization and symbiosis are balancing Kurama's ability to think logically, even if Naruto's Kurama as an entity is mostly a Yang entity.

In the end, a cornered animal that have suffered damage from a human will react violently against it... and that's why now we see a Hashirama/Tobirama being raped.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin Like A Villian...

Quote Originally Posted by 3 Days Grace View Post
    I don't get it
    To sum it up, I think he's trying to say that the Juubi sealed in Obito has got brawns but no brains. When Naruto learnt their names it was like they gave him their Yin (Minds) so when the Juubi was reborn it wouldn't have a mind, just a mindless beast formed from chakra. He's just a mindless animal right now and its main goal is to get it back, which is why the Juubi is after Naruto so badly I guess.

Thats what I think he's trying to get at.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

Quote Originally Posted by MythicDonut View Post
    To sum it up, I think he's trying to say that the Juubi sealed in Obito has got brawns but no brains. When Naruto learnt their names it was like they gave him their Yin (Minds) so when the Juubi was reborn it wouldn't have a mind, just a mindless beast formed from chakra. He's just a mindless animal right now and its main goal is to get it back, which is why the Juubi is after Naruto so badly I guess.

Thats what I think he's trying to get at.
    Exactly. This sums it all.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't be on much these days.
    :/

it's still obito in there and if obito loses his mind completely then the juubi would be able to escape which further strengthens my theory that the juubi is just overwhelming him atm.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

Quote Originally Posted by SageModeV2 View Post
    it's still obito in there and if obito loses his mind completely then the juubi would be able to escape which further strengthens my theory that the juubi is just overwhelming him atm.
    This makes sense only if it was Obito who sealed the Juubi inside. Otherwise, if it was the Juubi who entered voluntarely inside Obito to reach final form, then it doesn't make sense.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

This makes sense only if it was Obito who sealed the Juubi inside. Otherwise, if it was the Juubi who entered voluntarely inside Obito to reach final form, then it doesn't make sense.
    Naruto clearly stated that Obito was doing a seal the whole time to become the jinchuuriki instead of using Rinne tensei on Madara.

Obito did the seal and Made it his own pawn, it's hard to control it and hes having difficulty atm.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

Naruto clearly stated that Obito was doing a seal the whole time to become the jinchuuriki instead of using Rinne tensei on Madara.

Obito did the seal and Made it his own pawn, it's hard to control it and hes having difficulty atm.
    Obito fought an entire war and lost in Taijutsu vs Kakashi. How could he be possibly able to execute a sealing jutsu to get the Juubi inside himself, with almost no chakra left, and his lifespan sucked?

Take in mind that I'm considering Obito having Senju DNA. Do you see that the case of Obito doing this is not so logical?

PS: Naruto told that he saw the beasts chakra entering into Obito, he didn't say that he recognize the seals to becoming a Jinchuuriki. Naruto doesn't know about that seal, he only recognized that these seals weren't the Rinne Tensei.

PS2: Naruto said 'he was performing a jutsu to become Jinchuuriki' so he assumed this based on what he saw and the bijuus entering into Obito. There is the possibility of Obito failing at this attempt and the Juubi entering voluntarely.

PS3: Madara said "he failed". So we can't assume anything until more information is put. All we know is that there was a curious aura surrounding Madara when Obito was doing the seals.

Last edited by Mr Hiru; 07-10-2013 at 11:38 PM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/638/1976/10

This face doesn't look as Obito at all. If you can realize, the expression of this face reveals fear.

Look how did Obito react after Minato calling him by his name.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/638/1976/18 -> http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/638/1976/19

Again, expression of his face reveals fear.

---

For animals (and almost every live being with a minimum quantity of rational sense), fear is a natural reaction against the unknown. Obito expressed this feeling when two "unknown" stimulations were put: The Juubi Jinchuuriki's birth, and Minato calling him Obito... just as if his mind is like a baby.

In this precise moment, based on the Jutsu used to Divide the Beasts in Yin Yang, I could theorize the possibility of Naruto having the Yin of each Bijuu but Hachibi and Kyuubi (Yin = Mind) and Obito having the Yang of the Juubi but Kyuubi and Hachibi.

The mind of Obito is very tiny compared to the Juubi's Yang, and the body of Naruto is very tiny compared to his current spiritual power (Bijuu's Yin), and that explains why was Naruto able to sense the Bijuus entering inside Obito, and why Obito reacted in this manner.

Quite the scenario put by Kishimoto... it reminds me of this:

You are right and rep to you. The Obito that everybody knew and came to love or hate is gone, we have a creature of instincts that has knowledge from Obito now but not the brains to form a coherent plan or thought it only reacts to stimuli and the biggest stimuli that it reacts to is Naruto.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito fought an entire war and lost in Taijutsu vs Kakashi. How could he be possibly able to execute a sealing jutsu to get the Juubi inside himself, with almost no chakra left, and his lifespan sucked?

Take in mind that I'm considering Obito having Senju DNA. Do you see that the case of Obito doing this is not so logical?

PS: Naruto told that he saw the beasts chakra entering into Obito, he didn't say that he recognize the seals to becoming a Jinchuuriki. Naruto doesn't know about that seal, he only recognized that these seals weren't the Rinne Tensei.

PS2: Madara said "he failed". So we can't assume anything until more information is put.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    PEACE!

Of course Obito is the damn Juubi. Why the hell would he make a flamboyant facial expression saying "O..Bit..O?"

The Juubi is in charge right now.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

Look at my last added PS (PS2). Naruto deducted this based on what he sensed ("Which means..."). He could be right, or he could be wrong.

And read objectively what I said... do you have any rational answer to the fact of Obito using a high level fuuinjutsu to seal the Ten Tails after all the chakra he used in this war, with no resting? Do you know that Kakashi was able to transport Hachibi to the Kamui Dimension only when he got Kurama's chakra, right? Can you tell me how was Obito able to Kamui or Seal the Juubi in his current state? If you don't have an answer, then you should consider the possibility I'm giving.

I'm not saying that what I said is true, but it's not false either. It's just possible (highly if you ask me, because I don't believe that Obito has infinite chakra as much guys are assuming in NB).

Last edited by Mr Hiru; 07-10-2013 at 11:48 PM.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto is the only person in the Manga who can feel/recognize this. Kurama is helping him.

And we do not know how a person that already has the sharingan and the rinnengan is affected when they become a jinchurriki.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Look at my last added PS (PS2). Naruto deducted this based on what he sensed ("Which means..."). He could be right, or he could be wrong.

And read objectively what I said... do you have any rational answer to the fact of Obito using a high level fuuinjutsu to seal the Ten Tails after all the chakra he used in this war, with no resting? Do you know that Kakashi was able to transport Hachibi to the Kamui Dimension only when he got Kurama's chakra, right? Can you tell me how was Obito able to Kamui or Seal the Juubi in his current state? If you don't have an answer, then you should consider the possibility I'm giving.

I'm not saying that what I said is true, but it's not false either. It's just possible (highly if you ask me, because I don't believe that Obito has infinite chakra as much guys are assuming in NB).
    Don't underestimate a man whose ambition is to become a god. It is clear that there is a connection with the hand seals and sealing the Juubi within himself, however, I too dislike the idea to say that it was plot no jutsu, so try this rationale.

Naruto states that the hand seals were different from the start, so he wasn't performing Rinne Tensei, yet Obito's hair was still turning white as if it was Rinne Tensei. If we assume that Obito was pretty much out of chakra, then he must've used part of his own life force to seal it within himself.

OT: The Juubi does indeed appear to have some influence over Obito, but we will continue to see conscious slips from Obito. At least until his Rinnegan starts sprouting Tomoe or a Juubi Eye comes out of his forehead and he starts talking like Aizen

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

Quote Originally Posted by GhostProject View Post
    Don't underestimate a man whose ambition is to become a god. It is clear that there is a connection with the hand seals and sealing the Juubi within himself, however, I too dislike the idea to say that it was plot no jutsu, so try this rationale.

Naruto states that the hand seals were different from the start, so he wasn't performing Rinne Tensei, yet Obito's hair was still turning white as if it was Rinne Tensei. If we assume that Obito was pretty much out of chakra, then he must've used part of his own life force to seal it within himself.

OT: The Juubi does indeed appear to have some influence over Obito, but we will continue to see conscious slips from Obito. At least until his Rinnegan starts sprouting Tomoe or a Juubi Eye comes out of his forehead and he starts talking like Aizen
    This is a logical point of view. But Obito doesn't have a high lifeforce as the Sage or Nagato, so his life is nothing compared to what is needed to seal that entity. I even could believe that the seals Obito made was related to the aura surrounding Madara.

Anyways, I think my statements are possible, but not necessarily a truth.

If there isn't proof that counters any of my statements, then my hypothesis is just good.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»