Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Thoughs about Madara's trump card.

    So after chapter 638 I must say that I'm really impressed by Madara and the fact that he has still an ace up his sleeve. Not so much because he has it but because he believes that by using it he can, defeat, maybe, Obito who now really is invincible. I mean ok for the previous chapter his control over him was to be expected but still having another plan, that's something I hadn't predicted. In any case, what you think that this trump card will be? I think that trying to take control over him will be kind of repetitive and so it's not what will probably happen but on the other hand, can he take him down with brute force?
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Acid Ace's Avatar
    Status
    Acid Ace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    With Kokonoe~
    Posts
    1,128
    Post Thanks / Like
    I WAS TRIPPING ON THIZZ
     

    Re: Thoughs about Madara's trump card.

    I have no thoughs to give.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member jiraiya lives's Avatar
    Status
    jiraiya lives is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    3,755
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..............................
    ...........
    ..............................
    ....................
    ..............................
    ....................
    ..............................
    ....................
    ..............................
    ....................
    ..........
     

    Re: Thoughs about Madara's trump card.

    Wasn't madara a Trump card to begin with? since when do Trump cards have trump cards?


    OT: Hmm I feel that it will have something to do with the moon because we got a panel showing the Full moon..there has to be a reason for that..maybe madara will use some jutsu to unseal the part of the juubi that had became the moon and absorb it?

    that's all I can think of
     
         

  4. #4
    The Sage Scholar Umari Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Umari Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Arizona, US
    Posts
    5,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss
     

    Re: Thoughs about Madara's trump card.

    Nope it's gonna be a brand new EMS Tech. Madara is going to take a play out of Itachi's book and pull out some brand new never before seen EMS or even Rinnegan jutsu. Watch
     
         

  5. #5
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by jiraiya lives View Post
    Wasn't madara a Trump card to begin with? since when do Trump cards have trump cards?


    OT: Hmm I feel that it will have something to do with the moon because we got a panel showing the Full moon..there has to be a reason for that..maybe madara will use some jutsu to unseal the part of the juubi that had became the moon and absorb it?

    that's all I can think of
    Ah that can't be. Do you forget that the part which was sealed in the moon was the gedo mazo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Umari Senju View Post
    Nope it's gonna be a brand new EMS Tech. Madara is going to take a play out of Itachi's book and pull out some brand new never before seen EMS or even Rinnegan jutsu. Watch
    It is a possibility but I was hoping for something mor creative.
     
         
    Last edited by Pekoms; 07-09-2013 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Spam: double-posting

  6. #6
    sasuke's my passion amazing sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    amazing sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    lahore,Pakistan
    Posts
    440
    Post Thanks / Like
    SASUKE UCHIHA ROCKS
     

    Re: Thoughs about Madara's trump card.

    can it be sasuke?
     
         

  7. #7
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Re: Thoughs about Madara's trump card.

    Quote Originally Posted by amazing sasuke View Post
    can it be sasuke?
    Seriously? Madara's trump card against Juubito is Sasuke?
     
         

  8. #8
    Reborn Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints
     

    Re: Thoughs about Madara's trump card.

    Madara will fight against Juubito but not as SA Ally. Madara is a ****en up warrior that searches for new challenges, just as Gai sensei.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Status
    Zato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Thoughs about Madara's trump card.

    Well Izanami was a given due to the fact there was and ability called Izanagi. It was obviously going to be presented sooner or later. We have to remember that the
     
         

  10. #10
    Member PIOLO's Avatar
    Status
    PIOLO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    700
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Thoughs about Madara's trump card.

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    So after chapter 638 I must say that I'm really impressed by Madara and the fact that he has still an ace up his sleeve. Not so much because he has it but because he believes that by using it he can, defeat, maybe, Obito who now really is invincible. I mean ok for the previous chapter his control over him was to be expected but still having another plan, that's something I hadn't predicted. In any case, what you think that this trump card will be? I think that trying to take control over him will be kind of repetitive and so it's not what will probably happen but on the other hand, can he take him down with brute force?


    I AM DEFINITELY AGREES WITH YOU AND TO SUM IT UP...IT WILL JUST PAID OFF WHAT HE IS ALL ABOUT TO BEGIN WITH....HE IS THE MOST UNEXPECTED TO ALL UNEXPECTED GENUINE THAT STARTS ALL..HE CAN FODERRIZED THE TWO SO6P NAMELY ORIGINAL AND JUUBITO BY HIS INTELLIGENCE AT ALL
     
         

  11. #11
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Re: Thoughs about Madara's trump card.

    Quote Originally Posted by PIOLO View Post
    I AM DEFINITELY AGREES WITH YOU AND TO SUM IT UP...IT WILL JUST PAID OFF WHAT HE IS ALL ABOUT TO BEGIN WITH....HE IS THE MOST UNEXPECTED TO ALL UNEXPECTED GENUINE THAT STARTS ALL..HE CAN FODERRIZED THE TWO SO6P NAMELY ORIGINAL AND JUUBITO BY HIS INTELLIGENCE AT ALL
    I smell a Madara fan but I like your passion
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •