Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito will lose, here's how !! (I wonder what or who the trump card is though. Maybe

At the end of the day, the show is called Naruto, so obviously Naruto will save the Ninja World; the question most people are thinking right now is "How" ? Here's my philosophy:

As we've already seen, the juubi sensed all of the tailed beasts chakra's inside of Naruto, and if you think about it, the Sage of the 6th paths is really just an accumulation of all the tailed beasts into one vessel. The only reason Obito is matched with the Sage is because he has the chakras from all the tailed beast inside of him. He's not at his strongest though because he still lacks the entire 8 and 9 tails. I'm assuming that once Minato gives Naruto the other half of the Kyubbi, he'll become the sage himself, if not EXACTLY LIKR THE SAGE. Reason being is, I think the Sage sealed himself inside of Kurama, and will only be released at the right time when he returns whole again. Not just Kurama, but I think all of the other tailed beasts are tied to Kurama as well, which is why he is the overall strongest amongst all of them.

Once Naruto becomes the sage, he will stop juubito, and if that doesn't work out, then I assume Naruto & Sasuke will turn Super Saiyan 4 and then fuse together in order to stop him .

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.

Re: Obito will lose, here's how !! (I wonder what or who the trump card is though. Ma

The show is called Naruto but he loses to Sasuke every time so no your idea is wrong there sir.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

Re: Obito will lose, here's how !! (I wonder what or who the trump card is though. Ma

I like the whole Super Saiyan 4 sham better.. It's more logical in my opinion.

Is it me, or does Obito remind anyone else of Father's last form from Fullmetal Alchemist?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?

I doubt Naruto will obtain the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra.. o.O ... Kinda defeats the entire of purpose of the manga to have Naruto represent both Yin & Yang, while his rival Sasuke still only represents the Yin half of the balance. But I do believe something will appear in favor of both Naruto and Sasuke along with a temporary unity between Hashirama and Madara defeating Obito while Kakashi still tries to Talk No Jutsu him. Then again, Obito WILL die if the Juubi is extracted.