OBITO RANT short version, for the sheeps
OK... I'm just a lil upset at the naruto community for the amount of thoughtless comments and sheeping bought to us by the final stages of the manga. No body seems to understand much at first, or put two and two together adequately.
SO I'm gonna ****** on essentially why I 'LIKE' the events that came along with the character of Obito... [I liked almost every single one.] and hopefully drop some knowledge on the mass of uninspired sheep
1. Tobi stages "the sharingan" - I generally enjoyed all stages of the mysterious figure, I like his nature and mystery that surrounds his identities and Kamui. The biggest most refreshing mystery surrounds the similarities of the sharingan Kakashi had and tobi had, and why the both of them had Space/time manipulating ninjutsu.
- Now Tobi being revealed as Obito was Ironic. Not only did it explain why they had these similar abilities but It also raises some Iconic speculation regarding the tree of space/Time ninjutsu
we where Introduced to 4 characters who could use S/T ninjutsu... nindame, yondame, Kakashi and Obito. Kakashis father AKA the konoha white fang is also speculated to be the white flash of Konoha having the ability to perform the FTG, and is rumored to be the link between Minato and tobirama. But Its very Ironic that the leader and the two disciples of the same ninja team has some kind of space/time manipulation techniques.
2. This Rin situation - I won't sit here and say that Obitos motives for what he has done was mindblowing but I wont tell you that It was absolutely absurd as most sheeps agree.
- Who here remembers what hashirama stated about the elder sons dojutsu, or the sharingan and its users rather? well noone really as it pertains to obito. people also did not consider the age of Obito when this all happened. nor what was going on around the kid.
- Obito got crushed by a boulder and lost about half of his body, It is pretty much confirmed that halve of his body is remnants of zetsu. he wakes up and a mysterious uchiha Is telling him about the powers he can harness if he goes along with some "plan", ready to save his freinds he gets to the battlefield and the girl that he loves (at the time) dies... He goes crazy using borrowed power (the mokuton of zetsu and madara). so now he is cursed by the Sharingan for he lost the one he loved the most AT THE TIME... This Happened with ALL MS sharingan Uchiha but Itachi(cuz he loved sasuke the most). then a few months later he attacks konoha.
- Whether or not he has grown up for the time being makes no difference towards his goal, He's already In waaaay too deep and to cope with him being a rogue nin he rationalizes his motives within himself explaining that the World Is just no good and Rins death made him realize that (Concretely what he meant went he fought kakashi). Rin is just the turning point of his life.. nothing more nothing less... If rin was reincarnated he wouldn't give much of a sh*t really... he'd still want to progress with his plan....Look at how he uses her Identity to try to convey kakashi In their bout. If he still loved her like he did he would not have abused her Image in that way.
3. Obito is Naruto - this plays along with the Irony I love so much in naruto.... The Most recent chapter suggests that Obito Is just as close or even closer to being the So6p than Naruto... NOONE else ironically fills these shoes better than Obito.
- Who remembers "I wanna be Hokage" The jealous rivalry... having to work hard to get little progress that exponentially gets built upon as the story progresses, born with a gift and a curse, and sharing that gift. both boys where fathered in a way by Minato. both had possesion of the Kyubi, So on and so forth...
...then you can look at the beautiful contast they have - for example Obito is curently a mesh of Uchiha and Senju.... Naruto Is neither but an uzimaki
-I Loved the dialogue that Obito and naruto has.. They both are masters of the talk no jutsu, look at how nagato falls victim of this. Obito almost convinced Naruto himself to surrender and join him. Obito is basically a naruto gone wrong.
4.Obito Losing to Kakashi - I loved it... why? not cuz I love kakashi because if kakashi died and Obito got dual Kamuis I would like It juuuust the same.
- reasons why I like the results of the fight surrounds the reasons why I started liking naruto in the first place. NO ONE IS GOD UNLESS PROVEN GUILTY... It had a concept that no other popular anime had that allow you to beleive characters are extremely talented but can allways be defeated through witts and influences from environment, familiarity, etc. people do this sh*t where they just add abilities up and judge the character based of how OP an Ability is and that was essentially what was contributing to the destruction of the series for me. I hated the sharingan because of this.
- Obito Literally faught the ONE person that perfectly counters him, not only that but this helps defoderize Kakashi... I'm actually disappointed in some readers who believe kakashi doesn't stand a chance against big hitters.
almost every ninja that kakashi faced knew who he was (actually I think EVERY ninja knew who he was), and when in battle these ninja most certain respect kakashi and fight him with caution.
PAIN faught kakashi with caution... with an ability kakashi barely knew anything about, not to mention IT's Haxxed AF..
then again It's confirmed that the six paths of pain wasn't used by Obito for 2 reasons... 1 the body of the jinchuriki and the biju where very exhausting (yes, Obito basically had to controll 12 different entities) and 2 because the ninja already KNEW of the abilities possessed by the weilder of the six paths.
The only way Obito would have won Is if his base ninjutsu and taijutsu was BETTER than kakashis which it wasn't and will never be.
Obito build was essential to showing the irony in his similarities and contrast to naruto... now look at him, It makes perfect sense Obito the antinaruto