Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Academy Student Mo City Don's Avatar
    Status
    Mo City Don is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Z-Ro is top 5 rapper
     

    Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    The Juubi formula was something I never believed, because there is no way someone could be strong enough to solo the Ten-Tails without a Rinnegan. No way. Finally Kishi answered the most controversial theory on NB.


    Two points for my case of it being broken.

    1) Only Madara and Obito both could use the transferring justu for the juubi.
    2) Naruto recognizes the similarity between the 7th path and the jinchuuriki jutsu and he's no genius.


    Here it is:
    Uzumaki (Rikudou Sennin) + Juubi = Senju (Mokuton/Yang) and Uchiha (Sharingan/Yin)




    Now I am not saying the Rikuduo is not an Uzumaki but he did have the rinnegan before fighting the ten-tails. I know someone will say Juubito is not complete so you cannot prove it. However, I really do not care argue if you want.

    Here are the scans from today that proves aborbing the Ten-tails is a Rinnegan tech:



    Now my questions, How does this revulation impact the bloodline of the sage? And How could Nagato posess the rinnegan without having Uchiha DNA? Sir Derp lol
     
         

  2. #2
    Kitsune no yoko izinagi54's Avatar
    Status
    izinagi54 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    reality
    Posts
    4,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death is natural... and to
    deflower such a natural thing
    is a sin, and those who defy
    the whims of Nature shall know
    the true pain in which none
    can shelter and shudder. s
    gift that we all can be happy
    for
     



    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    you know i agree, and i thought Naruto's intelligence was greatly played here
     
         

  3. #3
    Necromancer4276's Avatar
    Status
    Necromancer4276 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Between this and the other world.
    Posts
    9,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    He wasn't saying the rikudou's jutsu was what he was using to seal the juubi... he was saying he knew he was sealing the juubi because he clearly wasn't using Rinne Tensei.
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    thunderthehybrid is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nazareth
    Posts
    2,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dunno
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    He used something different to seal it
     
         

  5. #5
    Academy Student Mo City Don's Avatar
    Status
    Mo City Don is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Z-Ro is top 5 rapper
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    He wasn't saying the rikudou's jutsu was what he was using to seal the juubi... he was saying he knew he was sealing the juubi because he clearly wasn't using Rinne Tensei.
    That is another great way to look at it. However, I find it too convenient that only the people that have knowledge of becoming the Juubi's Jin were rinnegan users.
     
         

  6. #6
    Jonin Trilla's Avatar
    Status
    Trilla is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    196
    Post Thanks / Like
    A beautiful body with an ugly
    mind is like Pyrite compared
    to Gold. They look similar,
    however the one that holds
    substance is much more
    valuable...
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    that's because only they can read the tablets written by the sage in full form duh
     
         

  7. #7
    Academy Student Mo City Don's Avatar
    Status
    Mo City Don is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Z-Ro is top 5 rapper
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderthehybrid View Post
    He used something different to seal it
    I mean that he is using a rinnegan jutsu via the bijuu that Naruto was able to see, and off of that Naruto was able to notice it was a rinnegan jutsu. That was my "similarity". My bad I thought it was clearer what I meant.

    It is kinda like the charka rod with Pain and Naruto (the image of the sage), and when the Juubi saw the sage's image as well in Naruto.
     
         

  8. #8
    Jonin Trilla's Avatar
    Status
    Trilla is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    196
    Post Thanks / Like
    A beautiful body with an ugly
    mind is like Pyrite compared
    to Gold. They look similar,
    however the one that holds
    substance is much more
    valuable...
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    and nagato had rinnegan because madara gave him (nagato) his own (madara's) eyes, you see it?
     
         

  9. #9
    Jonin Trilla's Avatar
    Status
    Trilla is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    196
    Post Thanks / Like
    A beautiful body with an ugly
    mind is like Pyrite compared
    to Gold. They look similar,
    however the one that holds
    substance is much more
    valuable...
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    No you're wrong, he didn't say there was a similarity..he stated that he knew the Obito was sealing the Juubi inside himself because the seals he used at the beginning were different to the seals Nagato used to perform the Rinne Tensei no jutsu

    mannn it's like you lot don't understand the English language to its full extent..
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    thunderthehybrid is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nazareth
    Posts
    2,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dunno
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    Quote Originally Posted by Mo City Don View Post
    I mean that he is using a rinnegan jutsu via the bijuu that Naruto was able to see, and off of that Naruto was able to notice it was a rinnegan jutsu. That was my "similarity". My bad I thought it was clearer what I meant.

    It is kinda like the charka rod with Pain and Naruto (the image of the sage), and when the Juubi saw the sage's image as well in Naruto.
    I think so too because Hashirama noticed it was a Rikudo jutsu
     
         

  11. #11
    Academy Student Mo City Don's Avatar
    Status
    Mo City Don is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Z-Ro is top 5 rapper
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    Quote Originally Posted by Trilla View Post
    that's because only they can read the tablets written by the sage in full form duh
    Oro figured it out.... Maybe that is his master plan haha
     
         

  12. #12
    Academy Student Mo City Don's Avatar
    Status
    Mo City Don is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Z-Ro is top 5 rapper
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    Quote Originally Posted by Trilla View Post
    No you're wrong, he didn't say there was a similarity..he stated that he knew the Obito was sealing the Juubi inside himself because the seals he used at the beginning were different to the seals Nagato used to perform the Rinne Tensei no jutsu

    mannn it's like you lot don't understand the English language to its full extent..
    I mean that he is using a rinnegan jutsu via the bijuu that Naruto was able to see, and off of that Naruto was able to notice it was a rinnegan jutsu. That was my "similarity". My bad I thought it was clearer what I meant.

    And do not insult my intelligence. I have a 3.4 in a top 5 engineering program in the world lol. English may be my worst subject but I still got A's.
     
         

  13. #13
    god of narutobase grenwood's Avatar
    Status
    grenwood is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    710
    Post Thanks / Like
    in your bed
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    Quote Originally Posted by Mo City Don View Post
    I mean that he is using a rinnegan jutsu via the bijuu that Naruto was able to see, and off of that Naruto was able to notice it was a rinnegan jutsu. That was my "similarity". My bad I thought it was clearer what I meant.

    And do not insult my intelligence. I have a 3.4 in a top 5 engineering program in the world lol. English may be my worst subject but I still got A's.
    please circle the area where he states it was a rinnegan jutsu. he just said it was a jutsu and that it wasnt the revival jutsu. he never said anything about it being a rinnegan jutsu. circle the words "rinnegan jutsu", not separated, just right next to each other and then no one will ever doubt you.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Transcendence's Avatar
    Status
    Transcendence is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    This is actually quite easily answered; Look at what Hashirama did before the Juubi was sealed. Hashirama was holding down the Juubi quite easily, and had it not been for the intervention of Obito and sealing it inside of him, he would have never gotten out. We can assume that somebody who can house the Juubi, seal it in him and then able to live long enough to formulate a plan to hold it, is even stronger than Hashirama. So this isn't in the realm of possibility.

    Under no circumstances would a human be born with the god's eyes. It was even stated in the manga that Rikudou transcended humanism, AFTER he sealed the Juubi within him; so he was normal before that. Normal, but extremely powerful.
     
         

  15. #15
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Wabbit Hole
    Posts
    21,147
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    It wasn't a Rinnegan Jutsu, the Fuuinjutsu of Bijuu Jinchuurikis is the same Fuuinjutsu used by the Rikudou to seal the Juubi:



    And you don't need a Rinnegan for that.

    The Rinnegan Jutsu is the Rinne Tensei Rebirth, not the Sealing Jutsu of Jinchuuriki, Naruto knew the difference between the two because of the Hand Seals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    He wasn't saying the rikudou's jutsu was what he was using to seal the juubi... he was saying he knew he was sealing the juubi because he clearly wasn't using Rinne Tensei.
    Exactly
     
         
    Last edited by Sir Derp Obito; 07-10-2013 at 02:53 AM.

  16. #16
    Academy Student Mo City Don's Avatar
    Status
    Mo City Don is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    Z-Ro is top 5 rapper
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    It wasn't a Rinnegan Jutsu, the Fuuinjutsu of Bijuu Jinchuurikis is the same Fuuinjutsu used by the Rikudou to seal the Juubi:



    And you don't need a Rinnegan for that.

    The Rinnegan Jutsu is the Rinne Tensei Rebirth, not the Sealing Jutsu of Jinchuuriki, Naruto knew the difference between the two because of the Hand Seals.



    Exactly
    Good stuff, you make a lot of sense but there is still something weird about this. Juubito has a sharingan. What are your thoughts on Juubito still having a sharingan? I do not understand if the Sage supposedly got his eyes after sealing the juubi, even though Juubito is not in a complete form.
     
         

  17. #17
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Wabbit Hole
    Posts
    21,147
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    Quote Originally Posted by Mo City Don View Post
    Good stuff, you make a lot of sense but there is still something weird about this. Juubito has a sharingan. What are your thoughts on Juubito still having a sharingan? I do not understand if the Sage supposedly got his eyes after sealing the juubi, even though Juubito is not in a complete form.
    The Rinnegan is the first Doūjutsu born from the normal eyes of the Sage when he sealed the Jūbi, the Sharingan is the reverse, it is the unsealed Doūjutsu of the Jūbi's Yin, that is why the Elder Son's eyes are different from the Sharingan, because it was sealed, then unsealed when the Elder Son started hating his Younger Brother, giving birth to the Sharingan, the mechanics are different.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member
    Status
    timoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    Nice theory Derp. While I'm more inclined to believe that the Rikuodo was more of a hybrid (gaining the best of both worlds). Sired by parents of strong body (most likely uzumaki, as senju came from him) + strong dojutsu (possibly hyuga as being the most prominent, as sharingan looks like a derivative of the Jubi's eye. Anyhow it's also possible that concentric circular patterns appeared in his eyes after sealing the Jubi, but then Madara awakened it without any beast sealed into him. Thus my inclination.

    To the OP, I think this thread was being placed to bash someone else's. Nonetheless, Nagato possessed the rinnegan via implantation. It is not proven that Madara and Obito were the only ones that can perform sealing Jutsu for the Jubi, for all we know Minato and Hashirama can do the same thing (being married to uzumaki's). Naruto did not recognize any similarity, I think what you mean is the difference of seals that he recognized. Naruto may not be a genius but he is hardworking which compensates for it. Think in terms of Mozart and Beethoven.
     
         

  19. #19
    Jonin Trilla's Avatar
    Status
    Trilla is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    196
    Post Thanks / Like
    A beautiful body with an ugly
    mind is like Pyrite compared
    to Gold. They look similar,
    however the one that holds
    substance is much more
    valuable...
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    lool it doesn't matter how clear you were with your statement, it was incorrect. That it was I was telling you my friend..unerstanding english doesn't mean anything to your intelligence btw
     
         

  20. #20
    Master boshans's Avatar
    Status
    boshans is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    756
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    The Rinnegan is the first Doūjutsu born from the normal eyes of the Sage when he sealed the Jūbi, the Sharingan is the reverse, it is the unsealed Doūjutsu of the Jūbi's Yin, that is why the Elder Son's eyes are different from the Sharingan, because it was sealed, then unsealed when the Elder Son started hating his Younger Brother, giving birth to the Sharingan, the mechanics are different.
    Come on, now the elder son had the sharingan also? but only after he started hating his brother? Just admit that the sage had the damn rinnegan before he became the juubis jin. Both of obitos eyes should be rinnegan now, doesn't mean anything that he had a sharingan in one, it should have became a rinnegan after he absorbed the juubi. Rinnegan is a higher power, sharingan is a lower evolved form of it, it should have evolved into a rinnegan. This unsealed and sealed stuff has never been said anywhere, you just came up with it because you refuse to believe the sage could possibly have the rinnegan before he absorbed the juubi. I don't know why that is such an unbelievable thing to believe. What is more unbelievable is the sage beating the juubi, in its complete form btw, WITHOUT the rinnegan. This chapter just proves he had it beforehand. As I said before, the elder son not having a complete rinnegan already proves that, since if the sage got the rinnegan after he absorbed juubi, his son should have the same eyes, since the juubis influence would have already effected the sages eyes into the rinnegan and his son should have had the same thing. But if he had it before juubi, then it is more reasonable for his son to not have the eyes he did, because the juubis influence would have changed the sages rinnegan into something different in his son. Juubis influence would have changed the sages rinnegan into something different in his son. And the sage using creation of all things is not a good argument, it has never been implied anywhere anyway. and even if he did, why wouldn't the sage make his son have a rinnegan instead of a lesser version of it.
     
         
    Last edited by boshans; 07-10-2013 at 09:30 PM.

  21. #21
    Reborn Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    Quote Originally Posted by Mo City Don View Post
    The Juubi formula was something I never believed, because there is no way someone could be strong enough to solo the Ten-Tails without a Rinnegan. No way. Finally Kishi answered the most controversial theory on NB.


    Two points for my case of it being broken.

    1) Only Madara and Obito both could use the transferring justu for the juubi.
    2) Naruto recognizes the similarity between the 7th path and the jinchuuriki jutsu and he's no genius.


    Here it is:
    Uzumaki (Rikudou Sennin) + Juubi = Senju (Mokuton/Yang) and Uchiha (Sharingan/Yin)




    Now I am not saying the Rikuduo is not an Uzumaki but he did have the rinnegan before fighting the ten-tails. I know someone will say Juubito is not complete so you cannot prove it. However, I really do not care argue if you want.

    Here are the scans from today that proves aborbing the Ten-tails is a Rinnegan tech:



    Now my questions, How does this revulation impact the bloodline of the sage? And How could Nagato posess the rinnegan without having Uchiha DNA? Sir Derp lol
    a) Proof please?
    b) Naruto didn't recognize similarity, he recognize that these jutsus were different. Naruto saw quietly the Nagato's Rinne Tensei, and now Naruto saw a slow-motion Obito making seals (because he was being controlled). Naruto doesn't have as much long-term intel as Sasuke or Sakura, but he isn't a dumb... now I'll put you counter-points that could explain all of this:

    - Naruto's current Intel has some logic... Naruto has the Yin (Mind) of the beasts inside while Obito has the Yang (Body). It was obvious that Naruto could get some improvements in that aspect, and that Obito's mind wouldn't be enough to hold the Juubi. Plus, Naruto has the Yang of Kurama, so he could sense the beasts getting inside Obito, easily.
    - This re-evaluation of the bloodline doesn't have any impact, because you don't have proof of the Rinnegan being awakened before the Sage becoming Jinchuuriki. Your theory could be broken if Kishimoto awakens the Rinnegan in Naruto after getting Hachibi's chakra.
    - Sir Derp Obito's theory is based on the Sage being an Uzumaki (as Nagato). So Nagato HAS the bloodline of the ancestors of the Uchiha (talking from the viewpoint of this theory).
     
         

  22. #22
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Wabbit Hole
    Posts
    21,147
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    Quote Originally Posted by boshans View Post
    Come on, now the elder son had the sharingan also? but only after he started hating his brother? Just admit that the sage had the damn rinnegan before he became the juubis jin. Both of obitos eyes should be rinnegan now, doesn't mean anything that he had a sharingan in one, it should have became a rinnegan after he absorbed the juubi. Rinnegan is a higher power, sharingan is a lower evolved form of it, it should have evolved into a rinnegan. This unsealed and sealed stuff has never been said anywhere, you just came up with it because you refuse to believe the sage could possibly have the rinnegan before he absorbed the juubi. I don't know why that is such an unbelievable thing to believe. What is more unbelievable is the sage beating the juubi, in its complete form btw, WITHOUT the rinnegan. This chapter just proves he had it beforehand. As I said before, the elder son not having a complete rinnegan already proves that, since if the sage got the rinnegan after he absorbed juubi, his son should have the same eyes, since the juubis influence would have already effected the sages eyes into the rinnegan and his son should have had the same thing. But if he had it before juubi, then it is more reasonable for his son to not have the eyes he did, because the juubis influence would have changed the sages rinnegan into something different in his son. Juubis influence would have changed the sages rinnegan into something different in his son. And the sage using creation of all things is not a good argument, it has never been implied anywhere anyway. and even if he did, why wouldn't the sage make his son have a rinnegan instead of a lesser version of it.
    It was implied:


    One God (Jūbi) was divided into Yin (Elder Son) and Yang (Younger Son)

    You are incorrect because the Elder and Younger Sons are the separated Yin(Uchiha) and Yang(Senju) of the Jūbi, created with Banbutsu Sōzō like the Bijūs. He separated them much like the Jūbi's chakra which became the Nine Bijūs because Rikudou wanted them to work together, the theme is working together. that is what Rikūdo meant referring to "what true power is"
     
         
    Last edited by Sir Derp Obito; 07-10-2013 at 10:06 PM.

  23. #23
    Master boshans's Avatar
    Status
    boshans is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    756
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    It was implied:


    One God (Jūbi) was divided into Yin (Elder Son) and Yang (Younger Son)

    You are incorrect because the Elder and Younger Sons are the separated Yin(Uchiha) and Yang(Senju) of the Jūbi, created with Banbutsu Sōzō like the Bijūs. He separated them much like the Jūbi's chakra which became the Nineiūs because Rikudou wanted them to work together, the theme is working together. that is what Rikūdo meant referring to "what true power is"
    The correct translation of that line is "one god, seeking stability, split into light and shadow". That implies that the one god split himself into light and Shadow.in the version you posted, it implies that the one god was split by another person, most likely the sage. It changes the meaning completely.

    You can't say that that line means the sage used creation of all things to make his sons, because the official translation changes the meaning. Even so, even with the one you posted, that doesn't mean it's about the sage creating his sons.
     
         

  24. #24
    Reborn Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    Quote Originally Posted by boshans View Post
    The correct translation of that line is "one god, seeking stability, split into light and shadow". That implies that the one god split himself into light and Shadow.in the version you posted, it implies that the one god was split by another person, most likely the sage. It changes the meaning completely.

    You can't say that that line means the sage used creation of all things to make his sons, because the official translation changes the meaning. Even so, even with the one you posted, that doesn't mean it's about the sage creating his sons.
    Furthermore, I made the theory of these words making reference to the Yin and Yang of the Juubi. Yin = Nine Tailed Beasts, Yang = Gedou Mazou.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member
    Status
    Draxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Juubi Formula and Rikuduo Bloodline theory needs revision

    I really don't see how OP thinks what Naruto says relates the sealing jutsu to Rinne Tensai.

    However I always assumed So6P had the Rinnegan before he fought the Juubi. I also don't think he's an Uzumaki, but that's a whole other thing.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •