Page 11 of 14 « First ... 7891011121314 Last»
Results 201 to 220 of 274
  1. #201
    Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    phantomlord22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,665
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow
     

    Re: Juubito's True Intention

    nice thread!
    good job man
     
         

  2. #202
    Sage of Six Paths KisuneUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    KisuneUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,013
    Power is not will.... It is
    the phenomenon of physically
    making things
    happen....~Madara Uchiha
     

    Re: Juubito's True Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by ansh1991100 View Post
    Whats kurama thinking?
    We havnt seen him doin anythng from last few chapies...
    Kurama is probably still trying to get more chakra
     
         

  3. #203
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,493
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Juubito's True Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by KisuneUchiha View Post
    Kurama is probably still trying to get more chakra
    He's kneading lost chakra yes.
     
         

  4. #204
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Juubito's True Intention

    The Juubi is after anyone who gets in his way. But it has more reason to go after Naruto than the others, because he is the one resembling the "old man" (SO6P) the most, and the Juubi probably hated him for sealing it. That is why.
     
         
    Last edited by Pekoms; 07-15-2013 at 12:52 AM.

  5. #205
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,493
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Juubito's True Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by phantomlord22 View Post
    nice thread!
    good job man
    Thank you.
     
         

  6. #206
    Member The Only Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Only Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    236
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Juubito's True Intention

    No one stands a chance againist jubi except so6p why bc so6p true form is Chuck ****ing Norris
     
         

  7. #207
    Thread solo Specialist Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,406
    Searching hints
     

    Re: Juubito's True Intention

    Naruto will be the next to confront Obito dattebayo
     
         

  8. #208
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,493
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Juubito's True Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    Naruto will be the next to confront Obito dattebayo
    Yes he will
     
         

  9. #209
    Academy Student
    Status
    Fru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Juubito's True Intention

    I am excited for this next 639. This is the first time in a while where just about day after day I have been checking the forums and seeing what people are thinking about concerning the manga and what will happen next, explaining things etc...

    Sir Derp Obito seems to be right on with things so far and in the past so I trust his judgement and it seems like yes, juubi saw something in Naruto, the Sage's eyes etc... will be interesting to see what happens though. It might cut to something random. Like I think I've seen people say, it will be tough to TNJ the juubi lol... seems so
     
         

  10. #210
    Black Friday P3ĮÑ's Avatar
    Status
    P3ĮÑ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    40,896
    Location
    Doing the 69 with dave mustaine
    Peace sells....But who's
    buyin?
     

    Re: Juubito's True Intention

    wonderful, pretty exciting xD
     
         

  11. #211
    Member Uchiha Hiei's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Hiei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    31
    ttttrrrroooollll
     

    Re: Juubito's True Intention

    i agree...
     
         

  12. #212
    Uchiha sasuke1880's Avatar
    Status
    sasuke1880 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    55
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Juubito's True Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    Rikudou did imprison him, it seems Juubi can't let go of past grudges
    If thats the case y isnt juubito going after killer bee
     
         

  13. #213
    Senior Member SeBa's Avatar
    Status
    SeBa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,570
    When the time comes for you to
    know... what true power is...
     

    Re: Juubito's True Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke1880 View Post
    If thats the case y isnt juubito going after killer bee
    if juubito is going after the killer b, b is going down.... )...
    the only way he could die.
     
         

  14. #214
    Academy Student Naruto Rasengan Shuriken's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Rasengan Shuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    22
    Fanboys, fanboys everywhere!
     

    Re: Juubito's True Intention

    I read a couple of your Predictions and all that i read where on right on target.
    So I AGREE TO DIS PREDICTION 101%
     
         

  15. #215
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,493
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Juubito's True Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Rasengan Shuriken View Post
    I read a couple of your Predictions and all that i read where on right on target.
    So I AGREE TO DIS PREDICTION 101%
    Thank you sir.
     
         

  16. #216
    Member Armathyx's Avatar
    Status
    Armathyx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    892
    The Gravedigger
     

    Re: Juubito's True Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Rasengan Shuriken View Post
    I read a couple of your Predictions and all that i read where on right on target.
    So I AGREE TO DIS PREDICTION 101%
    There are many morons on this base who constantly spam lame predictions but this guy is one of the worse.

    He just spams bullshit all the time and the thing is there's enough sheep in this forum to follow his nonsense without any evidence.

    You say you think his predictions are "on target" but fact is none of them were true, he was an Izuna theorist and lost the argument.
     
         

  17. #217
    The ReeseKage of Brooklyn ReeseKage's Avatar
    Status
    ReeseKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    641
    Location
    brooklyn, new yorkgakure
    Trollin fanboys since'88
     

    Re: Juubito's True Intention

    Question is, what the hell was naruto trying to do when he was standing in front of the juubi when they showed rikudos face behind him? He said, " it's not working". What's not working? If you notice, the juubi was doing the same hand seals as naruto at that moment. Was naruto controlling the juubi then?
     
         

  18. #218
    Member B00m's Avatar
    Status
    B00m is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    784
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh
     

    Re: Juubito's True Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by Armathyx View Post
    There are many morons on this base who constantly spam lame predictions but this guy is one of the worse.

    He just spams bullshit all the time and the thing is there's enough sheep in this forum to follow his nonsense without any evidence.

    You say you think his predictions are "on target" but fact is none of them were true, he was an Izuna theorist and lost the argument.
    There are many morons who don't even make predictions and spend all there time and energy just criticizing everybody else's idea's and opinions. I'd hardly call this thread spam, it's relevant to what's been happening, your post's are more spam. Also of course they aren't true it's a thought out and organized theory, but I guess people can't converse and hypothesize without your hard headed approval.
     
         

  19. #219
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,493
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Juubito's True Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by Armathyx View Post
    There are many morons on this base who constantly spam lame predictions but this guy is one of the worse.

    He just spams bullshit all the time and the thing is there's enough sheep in this forum to follow his nonsense without any evidence.

    You say you think his predictions are "on target" but fact is none of them were true, he was an Izuna theorist and lost the argument.
    How could I be an Izuna theorist when I joined in December and it was already revealed back then that Tobi was Obito
     
         

  20. #220
    Member Sage83's Avatar
    Status
    Sage83 is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    339
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Juubito's True Intention

    Good observation..i wouldnt of caught that one. but i wonder why naruto? is it because he is that much closer to becoming a perfect host for the juubi or closer to the sage of 6th paths?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •