Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

[RP Tournament] Dawn of Recreation

An eerie…mortifyingly cynical silence befell the large continent as the mayhem of the Fourth Great Shinobi World War had finally come to a close. The battlefields that spread across the Ninja World were littered with the corpses of the fallen. The blood from the mutilated bodies of shinobi flowed like rivers and painted the ground black with the color of unholy death. The land was devastated, its surface battered and scarred like a face scorched and deformed in flames.

The transformation of Obito Uchiha into the Juubi Jinchuuriki shot the world into a chaos that hadn’t been seen since the legendary battle between the Sage of Six Paths and the Juubi. The thousands of casualties from the war multiplied like the mating hare, spanning beyond just the shinobi of the Allied Forces and into civilian deaths. The range and power of Juubi extended with Obito as its Jinchuuriki and nowhere on the continent was safe. The combined effort of the resurrected Hokage, the Five Kage and Team 7 eventually ended the regime of destruction of Obito and Madara but at the cost of their lives. The Juubi was divided back into the Nine Bijuu and their whereabouts were separated throughout what was left of the shinobi world. The most short-term results were the annihilation of all but a few hundred of the remaining Allied Forces. The long-term effects were virtually apocalyptic.

What remained of the singed continent after the Juubi’s reign was a population of humankind that were drastically weakened and countries that barely survived to maintain themselves. Many countries were immediately wiped out as a whole and some were severely weakened, especially the Five Nations, which suffered not only damage to their land, but the virtual extinction of their military force as a result of the Fourth Great War. The Ninja War had changed everything.
    Through deathly silence in the battle field, footsteps acted as the only means of sound that shifted through grounds of the Land of Lightning. The smile of a pale white man with long black hair gleamed over corpses that still remained spread out in the countryside. His menacing yellow eyes were wide with cynical excitement almost as if he was barely able to contain his happiness at the sight.

“This was quite the turn out…” he chuckled softly to himself, kicking away a body that lay in front of him. “Quite the turn out indeed…” The wind began to blow and the man stopped, holding his hand to the right side of his face, parting his hair as it blew within the iron-scented breeze.

These certainly are some interesting winds aren’t they? The man’s eyes had calmed down, yet they were still stoic as ever.

“Orochimaru-sama.” Two other men suddenly appeared behind Orochimaru, kneeling before him. They were identical in their appearance, their skins blackened with the seal of the curse mark in the second stage. They wore nothing and had no faces; the only difference was that they both possessed a single eye on their respective left and right side.

“What is it…Migi, Hidari?” Orochimaru addressed the twin warriors.

“Well, I found the Rokubi,” responded Migi, lifting his head.

“And I found more survivors,” followed Hidari, lifting his head as well.

Ku ku…excellent. Now the experiment can begin.” Orochimaru snickered and continued to walk. The Migi and Hidari turned their heads towards one another, however, no expression appeared on their eyes as they disappeared shortly after their master’s departure.

“In the past, I wanted to become the wind that would make the windmill move…But now I realized it’s more interesting to wait for the other winds to blow…”

Chapter 1: New Currents

The bodies of several shinobi lay unconscious in a circular room enveloped almost completely in darkness. The candles which encircled barely illuminated the large gray room in a dim light. There was no sound, no movement and no way out. The room was sealed, appearing to have no way to neither enter nor exit. On the ground, several of the shinobi had begun to stir, their consciousness slowly but surely returning to them.

“Ehhhh, they’re starting to move,”

“Orochimaru-sama should be here in a moment.”

On the railing of the upper platform of the room, the wide piercing eyes of Magi and Hidari beamed down at the bodies of the awaking shinobi. A few more minutes passed and a vast majority of the shinobi had regained their full consciousness, their confusion towards the situation apparent. Just then an astral projection appeared beside both Magi and Hidari on the top level of the room. Orochimaru’s figure stood between them and both Cyclopes shifted their eyes to their master.

“ATTENTION!” The loud voices of both the twins roared and echoed through the room, gathering the attention of each and every shinobi.

“Where are we?!” Magi taunted, as if imitating the shinobi below in their confusion.

“Who the hell are you guys?!” Hidari joined in mocking with his brother.

“You are in our lab! We are scholars! Scientists wishing to seeking to prove our hypothesis through experimentation!” Both brothers then exclaimed together, projecting their voice throughout the echoing room.

“What do you mean by experimentation?” Magi began yet again.

“Are you trying to say you want to use us as your damn lab rats?!” Hidari continued with false anger.

“Precisely!” The brothers answered.

“You are our rats!”

“Guinea pigs!”

“Whatever form of terminology for test subject you would prefer to be called, it is inevitable, and you are to help us test our beliefs.”

“That’s enough Magi, Hidari…” Orochimaru ordered his subordinates. “Go get the preparations set-up.” Each closed their eye as they sunk into the ground and disappeared from the room. “What they said were true. You are all here for the soul reason to be test subjects for some experiments. And before you think about trying to escape, know that it is futile. You’re all bound to this facility your lives are in my hands.”

One of the shinobi tossed a kunai towards the projection of Orochimaru and it merely phased through the static. A moment later, the shinobi began to gasp desperately for air, suffocating. He began to foam at the mouth and his body went into a seizure as he fell to the ground.

“I’m glad such a willing volunteer stepped forward to prove my point. Now, as I’m sure you all believe me at this point, I will tell you what I intend to happen here. I want to see your resolve. The Fourth Great War has ended as I’m sure most of you can recall. The lot of you are among the few survivors of that extraordinary war. Much of the world outside was decimated by the Juubi, though this is something I’m sure you’re all well aware of.” Orochimaru smiled cynically, pulling up the wounds of the shinobi. “I’m sure you all know what this means…You are all that remains of the Ninja World! You are the ones who are to reshape the world the way you see fit!”

Orochimaru made the hand seal of the tiger and the room began to rattle as the walls parted, opening up, revealing another room. The dimly lit room was illuminated by a large white void of space where Magi and Hidari stood beside one another. Magi stood in front of a large cage, holding a leash wrapped around the bodies of the Sanbi, Gobi, and Rokui. Hidari stood beside his brother baring several unique weapons on his person: The spear Futsu-Nushi-No-Kami (God of Lightning), the daggers Kagutsuchi (God of Fire), the katana Kariteseirei (Spirit Reaper), and the blade Sanda Yukimura (Crimson Demon of War). The two twins possessed three of the Bijuu and four of the Seven Swords of the Hidden Mist. The shinobi before them stood in horrifying aww at the beasts and weapons these mysterious people possessed.

“These are all yours...”

“To do with what you see fit with the world.”

The two brothers spoke again, one after the other.

“To destroy the world and start from scratch, recreating it as you see fit!”

“Or healing this wounded world with these powers!”

“The choice is yours’!” Magi and Hidari finished in unison.

“You have the choice to participate in this experiment or die. If you choose to stay, you shall fight one another to gain these powers before you. You shall fight for your ideals of how the world should be. As I said before, it is your resolve that is being tested!”

“Step forward, proclaim yourself and your desires for how to shape the world!”

“Recreation or Reconstruction!”

Application

This tournament is going to be conducted differently than others as it will advance and proceed like a story. It will be narrated with purpose and meaning, stories provided and created accordingly. For your application, you are to speak as your bio based on the story. Present a decent RP with the following information:
    PHP Code:
    [B]Participating bio:[/B]
    [
    B]Do you wish to annihilate the world and start over or create it? And if sowith what and how?[/B
    Tournament Rules & Requirements

Canon: You are only allowed to use canon skills and techniques from the Basic Elements, Nin, Tai, and Genjutsu. You are allowed to use other canon special abilities such as KG/HA, Sage Mode, Canon bio abilities (usage of Sound Release is forbidden). Custom Jutsu, Elements, Fighting styles, and Clan traits and abilities are forbidden. If you have a bio within a Custom Clan you may use it in the tournament but any clan techniques and passive traits are void this competition.

3 Elements: You must have at least 3 canon elements mastered and/or three other canon skill sets mastered. For example if you have 2 elements + Nin, Tai, or Genjutsu mastered you are eligible to participate. As well this means you have to have at least an S-class rank to participate in the tournament.

Tournament Prizes: The prizes listed below will be rewarded to the top eight placing members at our digression. Based on the performance of members throughout the tournament involving skill and usage of abilities, the prize seen most fit to be awarded will be bestowed upon you at the end of the tournament. The choice is yours whether or not to accept what you are given and cannot be exchanged. However, you are still subjected to the rules and restrictions of the items/bios you receive, in the case of the Seven Swords and Jinchuuriki bios if there are any conflicts you have that prevent you from possessing them, you must rectify them before adding them to your arsenal. For example, Shinta received the Seven-Jinchuuriki testing permission long ago, however, until he acquired the necessary amount of posts, he could not take the test.

Prizes
    -Jinchuuriki Bio Permission (Nibi |Sanbi | Gobi | Rokubi)
    -Seven Swordsmen Swords (God of Lightning | God of Fire | Spirit Reaper | Crimson Demon)

Bonus Prizes (Awarded randomly)
    -Custom Jutsu “Facepalm” (Courtesy of Adachi)
    -Personal Fanfiction (Courtesy of either Adachi or Reborn) Yes, I'll write a lemon if you- okay...I take that back. No, I don't ship that either.

32 Member Tournament: 5 Rounds
    64 Member Tournament: 6 Rounds

Story Credit: Reborn
    GFX Credit: Alternative
    RP Mod Judges: Scorps, Reborn, Alternative, and Adachi.

Last edited by Reborn; 07-10-2013 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Prize changes

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate monkey suits.

Re: [RP Tournament] Dawn of Recreation

Participating bio: Trafalgar Law
    Do you wish to annihilate the world and start over or create it? And if so, with what and how?
    Law sits in the dark room. He looks around and sees several shinobi laying down, many unconscious, a few standing around and a few stirring.

*What the hell happened? First this war, now kidnapping, huh? I'm far away from Kumogakure, that's for sure.*
    The projection of Orochimaru appears and gives his speech. Slowly, this current situation appeals to Law. A smile spreads on his face, his usual smile, and he relaxes. He recognizes the chakra of several shinobi here, including a certain sinister one that's all too familiar. He decides then and there whether or not that certain individual was an ally or enemy. He quickly reminds himself that if they are allied, they are not friends and that he's in this for him.

He then here's Orochimaru's question. Wanting to be the first to answer, he quickly yells out in a firm but relaxed voice.
    What I want to do with the world? Well, I guess I want to flip it upside down. I want to go around and not necessarily destroy, but make a name for myself. I don't wanna rule anything, and I don't care how this world changes and shapes out. Create and destroy, those words are meaningless to me. I just wanna revel in the chaos that is change. I'll create or destroy depending on how the tides are changing. The tides are changing, and I have no intention of drowning.

Last edited by Riker Slade; 07-10-2013 at 01:45 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

Participating bio: Loki Odison
    Do you wish to annihilate the world and start over or create it? And if so, with what and how? Is this a serious question ? If so, i would like to erase it completely and start over. With the mighty power i wish to obtain of course. And by slaving all of those who dare defy thee new ruler.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I swear to drunk I'm not God

Participating bio: Mū, Nidaime Tsuchikage
    Do you wish to annihilate the world and start over or create it? And if so, with what and how? Mu simply wishes to rid the world of disobedient scums in the Ninja world. He wants to be the ruler of all. Anyone who gets in his way will suffer severe consequences. He once controlled the village of Iwagakure, so he knows what it feels like to be in charge with power. He craves more power and servants.

Last edited by -Venom-; 07-10-2013 at 04:51 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Participating bio: Kenshin Himura
    Do you wish to annihilate the world and start over or create it? And if so, with what and how? Kenshin hears this question and turns his head to the man asking question " I rather die then watch these people destroy this world... This world can not be brought peace by it being destroyed. I shall protect this world with the heart of my clan... And the heart of my village," Kenshin grips his swords hilt tightly. Kenshin stares intensely at Orochimaru. The time was about to begin. A Great War but Kenshin only hoped he did not stand alone

Last edited by Ryuko; 07-10-2013 at 05:51 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    One doesn't simply turn Obito
    to ash; It causes him to go
    uchiha baby jesus mode, giving
    away Susanoo like slices of
    bread. u.u

Participating bio:
    Shunsui Nekura

Do you wish to annihilate the world and start over or create it? And if so, with what and how?
    Shunsui, relaxing in a secluded corner within the room, decided to step out and reveal himself, though he wasn't quite known in the shinobi world. He himself was still baffled by what kind of world he had ended up in. His elder brother and himself had ideas, dreams..... But it was nothing like the reality that he witnessed in front of him. The uchiha had did it once again, they ruined good lives, killed the innocent and drove the world into madness. This, Shunsui could live with. But they had the audacity to allow the great juubi be hosted by a mere uchiha and THEN allow it to be sealed once again. At the time of the juubi being revived, Shunsui stayed a good distance from the battle, but he was still able to take note of the juubi and its abilities, including seeing it become part of another shinobi. Shunsui wanted this. He wanted the power of a biju, no, he wanted the power of the juubi itself, but...... With that power, who would contend with him? Would akuma stand a chance? Would Vincent Valentine, or Lili of the akatsuki? These were his targets and he would crush them by any means necessary, including becoming the third juubi host!

"I, Shunsui Kyoraku will participate in your little game. I have one desire and one desire only. I want to recreate this world we live in, with my own power and leadership. I feel like the previous generations have failed to properly and thoroughly teach this new, specific set of generations how to play their role of a shinobi properly... I mean come on, From the stories I've heard, this 'god' shinobi Hashirama was merely a child with a man's power! Madara was a true shinobi. Obito was a true shinobi. Kisame was a true shinobi! They sacrificed ANYTHING for the sake of their shinobi goals. They used and manipulated the weak that stood before them. They did things that weaklings like the ones around us should idolize! Hmm. Let me stop ranting... I'll have the power of the juubi one day. Until then, I'll sacrifice a few of these useless lives and lead the rest into a world that they can really LIVE in... And I'll take that weapon as I do it."
    *points at Crimson Demon*

Last edited by Shady Doctor; 07-10-2013 at 05:29 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Participating bio: Solf J. Kimblee----->Updated Solf J. Kimblee Version(waiting checking)

Solf looks at the man and smiles at the question and also lets out a sinster laugh. His laugh only last twenty three seconds and continues on smiling while lifting his right hand above his head lifting the white pure hat that matches the suit he wears.

"I would blast this world into pieces one animal and plant at a time leaving only six people who would restart the world in the image I would like it. BLAST RELEASE!!!!"

Solf eyes become wide as he say the last two words. He licks his lips and smile. He turns away and walks away. He places his hat back on top of his head. He stops and turns his head towards the man again and smiles and say with his evil looking eyes.

"Huh this world will learn to fear the blast or become it one way or anther."

He turns back and continues on walking.

Last edited by Izumō; 07-12-2013 at 05:02 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.

Participating bio:Corvo Attano

Corvo woke up from unconsciousness. His head was pounding unbearably and he could make it stop. He sat there holding his head for many minutes as he sat on the ground. After a while, he noticed other voices around him. Corvo picked his head up and looked around the room seeing many men and woman sitting there. He heard the announcer say his words. Corvo stood up on his feet and winced his eyes as his headache became increasingly intense. After thinking for a while, his head cleared and the headache was gone. Corvo began to say,

"This world has ended. It is corrupt and it is in need of recreation. No matter how many bodies it takes for me to slay...no matter how many fools, nobles, or kages I have to kill... I will recreate this world through the blood of the corrupt. Now it is the time for destruction and revenge...and through that the new world will be born and humankind will be prosperous once again."

Corvo unsheathes his katana and looks at it. He takes a deep breath while looking at his reflection in the cold steel of the blade just to see a man just as cold and relentless. He re-sheathes his katana. He went over in his mind all the combos he created while he was alive for this tournament is where he would finally need to use it.

Corvo, through his mask, looked at the prizes in front of him. He focused in on to one thing...one sword in front of him. It was all black and had a chain on the scabbard and a smaller chain on the hilt. The illustrious blade intrigued Corvo. It called out to him. THAT sword was what would let him remake the world as the best as he can...by destroying his foes and all that stood against him. The sword was Spirit Reaper. No one could oppose him with that sword. No matter what they did. That sword was perfect for the destruction and recreation of the world...through revenge.

This sword will make my inscription on this world...absolute.

That was the moment when Corvo knew his purpose was true and cannot be stopped by no man, woman, or being on this planet. Now began the beheading.

Revenge Solves Everything~

Fin.

Last edited by Daemon; 07-11-2013 at 02:58 AM.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    he Rat Prince |
    #TheOneShottedOnes |
    #VivaLaKumo!

Participating bio: Yōo Kurogane

Kurogane had listened intently as the man spoke and became greatly intrested in what he had to say. When he had finished and told them Step forward, proclaim themselves and their desires for how to shape the world, He already knew what he was going to say. He stepped forward.

"I AM YOO KUROGANE!" he bellowed, pumping his chest.

Kurogane had seen much from his travels throughout the Ninja World. He had seen petty quarrels turn into wars that engulfed the Entire Ninja world and destroy clans. He had seen the same thing time and again, The fighting, Hatred, and Evil of the people. With each passing year he kept hoping that these things would be quelled. But no matter how many time passed, the people kept making the same mistakes. The result? The world almost anniahlated by the likes of Obito Uchiha and the Juubi.

He had come to the conclusion that the people were not living. Not in the true sense. He knew better than anyone that the world would simply fall back into the errors of it's ways So he would deny the world and then start anew. There would be no fighting. Only one-sided anniahlation, and he would allow no one to be kept alve, save a select few. Those who proved themselves to be exceptionally skilled Shinobi. Only the Strongest.

Yes, those individuals would do nicely as the forfathers of the new World. His world. One ruled by strenght.

After he explained all this to the man a twisted grin spread across his face as he reached for his sword.

"Yes. I will destroy all who defy me."

Last edited by Ańbu Juniør; 07-10-2013 at 05:53 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.

Participating bio: Vergil Sparta, The Blue Flash.
    Do you wish to annihilate the world and start over or create it? And if so, with what and how? The voice of orochimaru echoed through the facility just as it echoed through the head of Vergil. Lying down on the ground slowly rising to his feet, Vergil slowly felt his blood coursing through his veins, the sheer thought of being at the hands of someone else sickened him. But something felt great.. fighting for ones life is the way humans should do about. Vergil completly stands before Orochimaru. Walking towards him and stepping into the light. Vergil stood tall looking into the deep glance of Orochimaru. He wanted to kill Orochimaru where he stood, which would give him the oppertunity to rule the ninja world. But he knows how that would go. Vergil grabs his sword off of the ground aand wraps it around his waist staring at the ground as he did so. He opened his mouth slowly to address Orochimaru, who was surely waiting for an answer.

I'll compete. I'll kill every one who stands before me. This is my quest, this is my chance. Count me in. But don't think for once second I like you Orochimaru. I wish to kill you once this little competition is over. I'm Vergil, brother of Dante and son of Sparta. Soon enough you'll be the one kneeling before me.

Vergil runs his hand through his hair as he grows a small smirk on his face and with it a small chuckle, knowing power is about to be his. He had fought tooth and nail to get where he is today. It sickens him to see other ninja spoon fed what they know and what they can do. Vergil wanted to prove to the world that he, The blue flash could defy all odds and become victorious in this ninja free for all and begin one of the strongest remaining ninja left in the ninja world. Heart beating heavy, sweat dripping down his face Vergil turns his attention to Orochimaru once more.

Orochimaru, one of the three great legendary Sannin. Mark my words, and remember where you are standing right now. This day will live in infamy. At the end of the day, Vergil Sparta with his Meiton and lightning will destroy any, and everybody in his path. You see, you're speaking my language. Killing is second nature to me. Now, let's get this ****ing show on the road shall we?

Vergil raised his head slowly and threw on his hoodie. Glancing to both of his sides and not one look at the prizes. Vergil didn't want to look at the legendary weaponry until the tournament was over and the prizes were his for the choosing. He notices his villagers and even hated enemies to his sides. Friend or foe Vergil wanted nothing less then to gain the power needed to become ruler of the new, ninja world....

It was always a dream of his to become the ruler of the ninja world. Ever since he was a young boy and killed his father for the very sword he wields today, Yamato. Orochimaru may have a large amount of young fine ninja before him, but none had such clear determination and fire to win as Vergil did. Vergil crossed his arms and awaited the start of this event.

The hardest part of this tournament will be the wait, heh.

The wait begins.... Vergil's quest to become the best.

Ciberr time.

Last edited by Ciberr; 07-10-2013 at 05:34 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    De Kawaii Kaguya

Participating bio: Aoi Kuneida in signature though I have another Samurai pending approval
    Do you wish to annihilate the world and start over or create it? And if so, with what and how? "This is a question of high caliber can seem to answer, the creation of a new world, alas this is the moment I been waiting to see, a chance for the world to understand me.... The vile cruel hold that nature has on my throat, it's like the force hold.I intend on making the new world better by controlling the nations under my tone"

Last edited by Ian Kaguya; 07-10-2013 at 06:47 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Participating bio: Gin Ichimaru
    Gin gains his consciousness back and listens to the man speaking to him. He hears the situation and doesn't have a care for it. All he wants is to leave. The world being rebuild or starting over/taking over/healing over didn't mean anything to him. It was all just a cycle, whichever route one takes it'll lead back to where they started. That being said he needed to get out, and the only that was happening was fighting. He looked around and saw a bunch of familiar faces. Some strong, some not, he also recognized a few more from his village. Gin smirked.

Only one way out i guess. Ya choices are tempting but i'll just fight to get out

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Participating bio: I am known as, Broly Nekura
    Broly sat up straight, using both his hands to pop his neck as a the loud popping noise rang through the room. He didn't know how he got here, or who this man was, but his saiyan blood was boiling at the thought of killing the man who MUST have kidnapped him in his sleep or drugged him because there was no man who could take him alive. As his eyes got used to the light he looked around and saw some familiar faces, as well as some unfamiliar faces. Just more people that he hasn't had a chance to kill yet. Suddenly an unfamiliar voice echoed throughout the room, and Broly's attention was turned to the powerful weapons and Jinchuuriki.

More power huh? Now he's got my attention

Broly thought as he continued to listen and the man asked a question.

You see... The world war has left this world...weak. Perfect for a person such as myself to shape the world anew. I wish to start this world over and mold it in my image. Where I will be the new emperor of the world, everyone will kneel to me and my power will be absolute. I shall do so by crushing each and every worm that opposes me. And with what? Hahahah as if you have to ask. With my own power of course, nothing like tearing your opponents skin open with your own two hands.

Last edited by -Broly-; 07-10-2013 at 05:24 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Participating bio:I am Using My Sakazuki Biography.

Do you wish to annihilate the world and start over or create it? And if so, with what and how?Akainu quickly stands back on his two feet, full awoken from his sleep and ready to battle and gain more powers,he looks to free the world from injustice and the many ills which had befallen him, his resolve is merely to make the world a better place for this current shinobis. Now the time has finally come at the point where the ninja world is still shaken up and trying to get back on its feet from the war now is the time to strike and finally impose my own justice. He stepped forward and placing his hand on his left chest in sort of a pledge he made up his mind that he was going to partake in this quest for power. "Were do i sign up"

Last edited by Thunderbolt; 07-10-2013 at 05:41 AM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

Participating bio: Black Star

Black Star smirked as the question had echoed in his mind, the face of Orochimaru as he stood before the Legendary Sannin. This wasn't something he was going to pass up on a whim,a chance to prove he was greater then everyone. He looked around at the others that had stepped forward accepting the challenge. The war had left his clan broken destroyed and he orphaned he would revive the Star Clan in his likeness cursing his father.

Black Star: "If the war ends and all we do is continue to destroy it then we're no better the Juubito and that old fart Madara, and who better to do the healing of the world and spread name as the Impeccable Black Star. It's definitely my time to shine! So, don't be scared when I show what I'm made of.. I didn't even get to do much fighting in that stupid war....So I'm READY to go at any time!"

He gleaned over at the Spirit Reaper that was it the weapon he needed to start his collection of legendary weapons how these guys got them was beyond him but his quest for it was over. He need to get his hands on it. The weapon was said to be the medium for Death himself, and BlackStar was well versed in capturing souls. He'd have to purify the world of it's darkness with the weapon and if anyone stood in his way of completing his task, he'd crush them. He tear them apart, he lived for the moment of Carnage.. the Madness began to creep over him as he envisioned the thought.

Last edited by Kirabi; 07-10-2013 at 06:14 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Participating bio:

Astaroth the Demon

The poor man was deathly frightened. I had found him spying, trying to earn information on the village. I sit contemplating in a deep, dark pit, within the stinking underworld of Iwagakure. The stench of cheap sake was strong. I ask him a question.It was a question all us evil-doers were asked at one point..."how to take over the world". I wanted to determine if he was anything special. He simply quivered in fear, his bottom lip trembling. This was going to be fun! In an extremely shaky and dare I say....high pitched voice he asked me what I would do. I sighed. I always get bored quickly when people ask me the same questions I had just asked them. I take a kunai, and run the sharp edge over his neck. I draw a small line of blood. The begging starts, he prattles on and on about his wife and family. Do I care? No I honestly don't give a damn. I just continue my work, listening to the screams of sheer agony. It was quite comical. But then I started thinking....how would I destroy the world. Would I even want to for that matter? Well, I would. It would be intresting at least. But how would I do it? Easy enough response. I would do it through fear. The complete details? Well I urge you to sit back and enjoy the blood!

Firstly, I would travel to a land. The Juubi's Jinchuriki was loose. People were sure to have heard about this. Many of them would be paniced. I would come forward, and I would propose a group to try to keep order. Eager to escape the every day chaos, many would join. I would continue until I had a large following. But it wouldn't be enough, my followers would need to be fanatical. I would then behind the scenes have the fanatical ones follow me, as I mercilessly massacred small villages. Keeping up a mask, I would claim to stop the evil killing the people. Scared and fearful, more and more would join the cause. Once enough had joined, I would overthrow one of the weaker great nations. Such as the land of wind, and slowly expand until i had an empire. All in the name of peace of course or the greater good. I would eventually, have conquered the known world. I would then mercilessly slaughter hundreds of my subjects. I would outlaw maps, and the making of weapons. Making it extremely difficult to mount a practical rebellion. People would be powerless to stop me. I would leave a few alive, and from the ashes of the old world a new better world would spring up! To ensure this, I would be the God of this new world. Acting as a judge, executioner, and jury. The world was MINE.

I order some tea, and hear some gosssip. It seemed that some were talking about something similar to what I was thinking of. Questioning them revealed that there was something going on. In some sort of labratory, and people were voicing such desires. It sounded intresting. I dash quickly through the trees until I find the area. I walk inside, throwing flash and smoke bombs as I arrived. I move through the smoke, a silhouette of me appearing as a giant wolf-demon hungry for blood. I move forward, and proclaim my plan again. Seems like it's going to be a fun few days!

Last edited by Vēx; 07-10-2013 at 06:08 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama

Participating bio: Asch

As asch looks at the outcome and the destruction. His decions are still as clear as a nice blue ocean. Asch Didnt want to create a new world... nor start over.. Asch intentions was to rid the world of weaklings. He believe power is indeed the key to peace. If everybody is the same strength nobody can overcome one another.. but asch sought to be stronger then the rest to have them on a tight leash.. The way he is going about it is not what most people feel it should be gone about.. Spare no weakling and Push the strongest to wits end

This.... This world we live in, ran by cowards, looked after by weaklings.. Madara?! Hashirama? Obito? ... NARUTO!? hmph. foolish humans with goals that resembles a 1 cell diamond in the ocean. It wont be found... or achieved.. so I....I will grasp this world even if it kills me.. heh.. and I doubt thats gonna happen

Last edited by Teño; 07-10-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Work work dont stop

Participating bio:http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=159372
    As Yero stood exhausted, seemingly walking from one evil to the next Looks over, into the eyes of deranged men, holding several weapons of mass destruction in their possession, he closed hos eyes in awe.

"I just really can't catch a break with these types"
    He mumbles as he gathers his composure.
    "There is no rest for the weary" he states as he walks towards the men, hoping to end this soon.
    " If I can get one of those beasts I'm sure things can change. I'm sure of it. I'll change this world. Make it better."

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opening a Custom Jutsu Shop
    shortly!

Participating bio: Deidara

Do you wish to annihilate the world and start over or create it? And if so, with what and how? Deidara stood there stunned, as Orochimaru declared them to be the last of the surviving members. Though he loved blowing away everything into dust, his ultimate motive was to make people realise his potential. The simple thought, of the last surviving members, send cold chills down his spine.

His attention shifted back to Orochimaru's words as he debated with himself, whether or not to kill everyone in the room, right then and there. That Orochimaru......how dare he put me amongst these weaklings.
    Normally, he would've preferred destroying everything, but the current circumstances forced him to think otherwise. What will he destroy when everyone is killed? No one would remember him. They should know my art, and praise me for that, he thought.

Pausing for a while, he picked up the bits and pieces in his mind, as he came to a confirmed decision.
    I would re-create this world. And the world shall know the true art! I will destroy anyone who poses a threat to my creation. And this world will recognise me as the greatest artist ever....Hm

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Participating bio: Bipolar Jūgo

His longer then usual orange hair hung down over his face, his empty eyes simply peered forwards through the mess of hair that hung over his eyes, He looked onward towards the front of the room where the two men continued on about the power that laid before them. He made not a noise, and spoke not a sound taking in the surroundings with silent remorse. 'Again, nothing more than an experiment for the likes of Orochimaru. The same man who promised to cure me of my rage.' The slightest grin appeared on his face hidden by the hair that covered his face. He stood at the back of the crowd towards the farther end of the room until the final words were spoken as they echoed back through the room, Jūgo began pushing his way through the crowd to reach the front. He had a sudden urge to see what he's here for.

My desires-...

With these words he threw his head to the left his voice empty, his hair shifted from his face revealing his empty eyes and the slight grin upon his face. He began to move his left arm upwards towards the men, as conviction washed into his eyes. His grin became a sincere smile one filled with caring and understanding. Something that seemed the polar opposite to his empty lifeless eyes from moments prior.

With this hand, I want to pave the way for the future. Rebuild the lands lost, help those in need. I want to become nothing more then a shield for this world, to protect the life I love my life, his life

At this point Jūgo turned slightly and pointed off into the crowd to a random person. Someone he had never met, and knew nothing about. His sincere smile still filling his face as he once again turned towards the men.

and yes, even your life. I simply wish to protect. Nothing more nothing less.

At this point his eyes shifted, and they filled with what seemed to be hate a severe disdain and distrust. His eyes actually begin to shift color going from their brownish-orange color to a pale yellow. His skin begins to shift to a dim gray-like contrast as he lowers his left hand and instead raising his right hand up to the men pointing at them he once again begins to speak this time his voice has a deeper tone to it, almost a sinister one.

With this hand, I want nothing more then destruction. I want to annihilate everyone in this room, and everyone beyond these walls. I want to leave this world as nothing but a wasteland a place where not even the most insignificant of life can survive a hell on earth not fit for even myself. Life is a fragile thing, I want to show the world that with one hand it can be ended, and with one hand it can prosper.

With this Jūgo shook his head slightly, the gray complexion faded and his eyes returned to their normal brownish-orange. His hair fell back onto his face covering his eyes and extending down to his chin. It was in stark contrast to his open and loud rants from the last few seconds. His hands returned to his sides and his head stayed straight staring on towards the men that stood before him.

Last edited by Howard; 07-10-2013 at 08:52 AM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Participating bio:Neliel Hyuga
    Do you wish to annihilate the world and start over or create it? And if so, with what and how? Nel was summoned and she is asked a question, she feels the answer to the question is one sided and not far-fetched,
    Nel: Well, I intend to purge this world of its corruption. This Ninja world is tainted with filthy minds and creating it won't erase what lies within every mind. With my power, I will anihilate the world and start it over, however i'm not being Obito-ish, trying to re-create the world with his plan is only a mere illusion. A gold would only be gold when it passes through fire. Pain and Gain works hand in hand as the saying goes "No Pain, No Gain", so its my principle.
    For a nation to stand, I believe many sacrifices have been made and this is one of those things we should I think do at this very moment.

*She reads some text out of a scripture from Priest while she fiddles with her rosary*

With What and How?:
    Nel continues..
    Nel: I think ourselves is right, they say Iron sharpens Iron, so we are the ones to do it. A group of people called "The cleansers/Purgers" should be set up" totally different from the akatsuki who only do things for their own gain. This time, the simple delete anyone above a specific level of corrupt-o-meter, I wonder how many would remain, Fun isn't it?

Last edited by Priest; 07-11-2013 at 03:01 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Participating bio: Rogue Cheney
    Do you wish to annihilate the world and start over or create it? And if so, with what and how? I would like to create it. I myself like to avoid conflict and being able to create the world would be able to make a world where conflict would hopefully be avoided most of the time. I would create a world where villages do not compete, where everyone is one and everyone has a say that way everyone is able to participate in making the world the best place possible. Peace would be the number one goal.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't stalk my profile, it
    stalks YOU! o.o

Participating bio: Captain Tashigi
    Do you wish to annihilate the world and start over or create it? And if so, with what and how? As the one who is supposed to be protecting the weak, my only desire is to save whatever remained in this world. Healing the wounds of many, help the ones in need and embrace those in pain.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gradually tending towards
    inactivity :|

Participating bio: Kenpachi Zaraki

Voices? Why am I still hearing voices? It can't be...Why?...Why?...Why am I still alive?

I regained consciousness only to hear voices. Voices of weaklings. As I opened my left eye, the constant flickering of the flourescent tube above caused me to squeeze it shut. I sat up on the the table I was lying on and opened my eye again and took in my surroundings. Pathetic weakling lying around everywhere. Looking ahead I saw a farmiliar man speaking. A though ran through my mind.

Pale white skin, long black hair and menacing yellow snake eyes . . . Orochimaru . . . Heh! At least not everyone here is a pathetic weakling.

As Orochimaru revealed the rare commodities, my eye fell upon the swords. Of particular interest to me were the Futsu-Nushi-No-Kami and the Sanada Yukimura. Orochimaru's little speech go even more exciting when he revealed his agenda, offered us the tools and requested what we wanted to become of this world. I couldn't care less about the world though. If I could lay my hands on either of those swords which caught my eye, a worthy opponent and a tad bit of fun...Then i'm good to go.

Orochimaru's question came abruptly. He hadn't changed a bit, that man. No time for pleasantries, just acquire power and kill of the weaklings. Finally, the show was about to get on the road and all I could do was smirk sinisterly as I spoke.

This remains of this world ought'be annihilated. Only then shall a new world emerge. I, Kenpachi Zaraki of the Nekura Ichizoku shall complete this test of yours, Orochimaru, and become the owner of the Futsu-Nushi-No-Kami, then I shall start all over.

Last edited by Littlefinger.; 07-10-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Say hello to the city Mayor.

Participating bio: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=383847 (Update version yet to be approved but I completed fire as well)
    *Standing in shock from what Alaude has just seen and heard, but with a clear face, showing no fear or bad emotion.*
    So we are the last survivors of this ninja world? Over the years of pain I and so many more have suffered, we finally get a chance to fix what was done wrong and create a new and better world.
    *Alaude picks his head up and wipes his hair away from his eyes*
    I will create.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»