Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Member rararudy's Avatar
    Status
    rararudy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like
    Catch me on League of Legends
    @rararudy
     

    Madara's "Trump Card"

    When Madara said he had a trump card, I immediately thought of Rin.

    I predict that Madara will summon Rin to the battlefield which will cause Obito to spiral into a more depressed state which will disrupt his ability to contain the ten-tailed beast inside him. Then, Madara will try to become the new ten-tailed host.

    What are your thoughts?
     
         

  2. #2
    The Original Trapper Impεrius's Avatar
    Status
    Impεrius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sesame Street
    Posts
    5,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trapppin with my sis.
     

    Re: Madara's "Trump Card"

    Madaras trump card:

     
         

  3. #3
    Member Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Yo Moms House.
    Posts
    8,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande / Cat <3
     

    Re: Madara's "Trump Card"

    That would be retarded straight up
     
         

  4. #4
    Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    foxyladyland is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    la mericas ;)
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.
     

    Re: Madara's "Trump Card"

    well that certainly could be the case OR ZETSU DISGUISED AS RIN.
    OR ANOTHER MADARA ENTITY INSIDE OF OBITO / JUUBI/ GEDO MAZOU.
     
         

  5. #5
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Madara's "Trump Card"

    Beyond logic. But it would bring him back to his senses and we'd see a Madara and Hashi team up. Still beyond logic.
     
         

  6. #6
    Bakayaro! Konoyaro! x9lb babynaruto's Avatar
    Status
    x9lb babynaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    806
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara's "Trump Card"

    Im pretty sure obito is gone lol the juubi is using obito as its host so bringing rin back won't do anything probably lol
     
         

  7. #7
    Member rararudy's Avatar
    Status
    rararudy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like
    Catch me on League of Legends
    @rararudy
     

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlur View Post
    Madaras trump card:


    omfg haha i probably laughed more than I should have

    Quote Originally Posted by Konan is a Badass View Post
    That would be retarded straight up

    Well, yeah, I agree.
     
         
    Last edited by Pekoms; 07-10-2013 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Spam: double-posting

  8. #8
    akatsuki's yondaime4's Avatar
    Status
    yondaime4 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    darkside of the moon
    Posts
    2,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara's "Trump Card"

    Madaras gonna bring back his 4 brothers including izuna with madaras eyes. watch
     
         

  9. #9
    Member rararudy's Avatar
    Status
    rararudy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like
    Catch me on League of Legends
    @rararudy
     

    Re: Madara's "Trump Card"

    Quote Originally Posted by foxyladyland View Post
    well that certainly could be the case OR ZETSU DISGUISED AS RIN.
    OR ANOTHER MADARA ENTITY INSIDE OF OBITO / JUUBI/ GEDO MAZOU.
    That would be complicated as hell lol
     
         

  10. #10
    Edward.'s Avatar
    Status
    Edward. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hidden Rain
    Posts
    8,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    iProcrastinate.
     

    Re: Madara's "Trump Card"

    well its not like rin would.. like obito now that he's 20+ years older then her.. that would just be weird.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member Sage83's Avatar
    Status
    Sage83 is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    339
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara's "Trump Card"

    Quote Originally Posted by rararudy View Post
    When Madara said he had a trump card, I immediately thought of Rin.

    I predict that Madara will summon Rin to the battlefield which will cause Obito to spiral into a more depressed state which will disrupt his ability to contain the ten-tailed beast inside him. Then, Madara will try to become the new ten-tailed host.

    What are your thoughts?
    having rin come now would be kind of pointless...i mean if she would of came eariler sure. but, now? i cant see her appearance doing anything.

    his trump card could be bringing some character back to life like his brother or something. we dont know of his brother ocular powers so maybe that could be an option.

    but at this point kishi really threw a curve ball of what a trump card at this point could do against a 10 tail. what could be possibly done at this point??
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    thunderthehybrid is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nazareth
    Posts
    2,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dunno
     

    Re: Madara's "Trump Card"

    Madara is gonna revive the strongest person, Butsuma Senju
     
         

  13. #13
    NB Champion Of Prediction Ψ Veritas Ψ's Avatar
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 1st Sin Of Wrath
     

    Re: Madara's "Trump Card"

    also mentioned here

    Ψ Madara's Trump Card : List Of Possibilities Ψ

    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=405322
     
         

  14. #14
    Member Sage83's Avatar
    Status
    Sage83 is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    339
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara's "Trump Card"

    Quote Originally Posted by yondaime4 View Post
    Madaras gonna bring back his 4 brothers including izuna with madaras eyes. watch
    that would be something..that was my guess. but only one of his brothers
     
         

  15. #15
    Member rararudy's Avatar
    Status
    rararudy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like
    Catch me on League of Legends
    @rararudy
     

    Quote Originally Posted by yondaime4 View Post
    Madaras gonna bring back his 4 brothers including izuna with madaras eyes. watch
    Damn! I did not think of that. That would be some good ass drama and a good plot twist.

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderthehybrid View Post
    Madara is gonna revive the strongest person, Butsuma Senju
    That would be a major conflict for the good guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage83 View Post
    having rin come now would be kind of pointless...i mean if she would of came eariler sure. but, now? i cant see her appearance doing anything.

    his trump card could be bringing some character back to life like his brother or something. we dont know of his brother ocular powers so maybe that could be an option.

    but at this point kishi really threw a curve ball of what a trump card at this point could do against a 10 tail. what could be possibly done at this point??

    I agree with you. I just feel like maybe Rin could be an option. She wasn't a weak ninja. She had to have been a very skilled medical ninja to transfer and implant Obito's eye into Kakashi. She was going to become the 3rd tail jinchurikki ( i forgot how to spell it) after all. Maybe she has special powers that are beyond what we think.

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Beyond logic. But it would bring him back to his senses and we'd see a Madara and Hashi team up. Still beyond logic.

    That was another thing I thought of. HashixMad team OP hahhaa

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardSama View Post
    well its not like rin would.. like obito now that he's 20+ years older then her.. that would just be weird.
    Hahaah some shouta!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by x9lb babynaruto View Post
    Im pretty sure obito is gone lol the juubi is using obito as its host so bringing rin back won't do anything probably lol
    Maybe so. Hmmm..
     
         
    Last edited by Pekoms; 07-10-2013 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Spam: multi-posting

  16. #16
    Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    Prime Rib is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated
     

    Re: Madara's "Trump Card"

    i believe madara trump card will be him and hashirama using the technique they created in their childhood
     
         

  17. #17
    akatsuki's yondaime4's Avatar
    Status
    yondaime4 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    darkside of the moon
    Posts
    2,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara's "Trump Card"

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage83 View Post
    that would be something..that was my guess. but only one of his brothers
    Quote Originally Posted by rararudy View Post
    Damn! I did not think of that. That would be some good ass drama and a good plot twist.
    i bet they would be pretty bad ass, it is definitely wishful thinking lol
     
         

  18. #18
    *insert title here* UchihaKyru's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaKyru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara's "Trump Card"

    Obito doesn't even know his own name right now.. How do you expect him to know Rin?
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member -ahhimane-'s Avatar
    Status
    -ahhimane- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    7,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.
     



    Re: Madara's "Trump Card"

    Unconscious Obito will just cut her in half. Trump card finished
     
         

  20. #20
    Member rararudy's Avatar
    Status
    rararudy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like
    Catch me on League of Legends
    @rararudy
     

    Re: Madara's "Trump Card"

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaKyru View Post
    Obito doesn't even know his own name right now.. How do you expect him to know Rin?
    Do you honestly think that he will just kill her? Come on, it's naruto for crying out loud. This whole series is based on emotion.
     
         

  21. #21
    Sennin 6PathsofKami's Avatar
    Status
    6PathsofKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    2,415
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.
     

    Re: Madara's "Trump Card"

    Hope it's not Rin, it'll just be another climax in ths war.
     
         
    Last edited by 6PathsofKami; 07-11-2013 at 01:14 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •