Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 25
  1. #1
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,107
    Location
    Ryūchi Cave
    Wont be on much. On and off.
     

    Kishimoto uses hashirama to judge strengths in naruto!

    In chapter 638, hashirama openly admitted that Obito is stronger than him.

    I feel this is kishimoto telling us that if this guy is stronger than hashirama [Who kishi makes to be the strongest] then Obito must be hella strong.

    It's obvious that kishimoto made hashirama the strongest character [other than the sage] and uses hashirama's strenght to compare other shinobi just so we as readers can comprehend the strength of "said" shinobi.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member naruman's Avatar
    Status
    naruman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,143
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto uses hashirama to judge strengths in naruto!

    nice observation
     
         

  3. #3
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,107
    Location
    Ryūchi Cave
    Wont be on much. On and off.
     

    Re: Kishimoto uses hashirama to judge strengths in naruto!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruman View Post
    nice observation
    thank you.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Sage83's Avatar
    Status
    Sage83 is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    339
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto uses hashirama to judge strengths in naruto!

    strong possiblity..
     
         

  5. #5
    国王 kunde's Avatar
    Status
    kunde is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,406
    Location
    宮殿
    chillin...
     

    Re: Kishimoto uses hashirama to judge strengths in naruto!

    true ...obito is the first person to be acknowledged by hashirama ...so that means juubito> EDO hashirama> EDO madara..now people should stop saying EDO madara>EDO hashi
    madara might hav some backass plans unlike hashi for obito since he is the one who saved obito ...still in terms of power hashi is greater than madara
     
         
    Last edited by kunde; 07-10-2013 at 08:31 AM.

  6. #6
    THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD accept pain's Avatar
    Status
    accept pain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,583
    Location
    attock city, pakistan
    Come And Join My Pain
     

    Re: Kishimoto uses hashirama to judge strengths in naruto!

    possible.seems legit
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member grizzlyshree's Avatar
    Status
    grizzlyshree is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,542
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto uses hashirama to judge strengths in naruto!

    Quote Originally Posted by SageModeV2 View Post
    In chapter 638, hashirama openly admitted that Obito is stronger than him.

    I feel this is kishimoto telling us that if this guy is stronger than hashirama [Who kishi makes to be the strongest] then Obito must be hella strong.

    It's obvious that kishimoto made hashirama the strongest character [other than the sage] and uses hashirama's strenght to compare other shinobi just so we as readers can comprehend the strength of "said" shinobi.
    yaeh u r right! hashi is probably the second or third most powerfull character after juubito and S06P. i hope he alos shows the other hokages arsenal.
     
         

  8. #8
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,052
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Kishimoto uses hashirama to judge strengths in naruto!

    Strongest in jutsu yes, smarts no Hashi and almost everyone but Itachi and Minato lack those things which puts them in the top ten. I also say Madara r@pes Hashi and Obito just say'n.
     
         

  9. #9
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,107
    Location
    Ryūchi Cave
    Wont be on much. On and off.
     

    Re: Kishimoto uses hashirama to judge strengths in naruto!

    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyshree View Post
    yaeh u r right! hashi is probably the second or third most powerfull character after juubito and S06P. i hope he alos shows the other hokages arsenal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage83 View Post
    strong possiblity..
    Quote Originally Posted by kunde View Post
    true ...obito is the first person to be acknowledged by hashirama ...so that means juubito> EDO hashirama> EDO madara..now people should stop saying EDO madara>EDO hashi
    madara might hav some backass plans unlike hashi for obito since he is the one who saved obito ...still in terms of power hashi is greater than madara
    Hashirama is made to be the strongest because he carries the will of fire and He fights through love rather than power.

    And he is also blessed with being a senju and a direct descendant of the second son.
     
         

  10. #10
    国王 kunde's Avatar
    Status
    kunde is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,406
    Location
    宮殿
    chillin...
     

    Re: Kishimoto uses hashirama to judge strengths in naruto!

    Quote Originally Posted by SageModeV2 View Post
    Hashirama is made to be the strongest because he carries the will of fire and He fights through love rather than power.

    And he is also blessed with being a senju and a direct descendant of the second son.
    ya i know ...i was just saying that so that people who say EDO madara is > EDO hashirama shuld just stfu
     
         

  11. #11
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,107
    Location
    Ryūchi Cave
    Wont be on much. On and off.
     

    Re: Kishimoto uses hashirama to judge strengths in naruto!

    Quote Originally Posted by kunde View Post
    ya i know ...i was just saying that so that people who say EDO madara is > EDO hashirama shuld just stfu
    edo madara was modified to be in his prime already handicapping hashirama right there.

    Also, I think people should not use Edo's in 1v1's.
     
         

  12. #12
    ✽Mystical Me✽ Naijakid's Avatar
    Status
    Naijakid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,736
    Location
    Hashirama's Temple
    Team Hashirama
     

    Re: Kishimoto uses hashirama to judge strengths in naruto!

    Wow never thought about that but seems legit
     
         

  13. #13
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,107
    Location
    Ryūchi Cave
    Wont be on much. On and off.
     

    Re: Kishimoto uses hashirama to judge strengths in naruto!

    Quote Originally Posted by Naijakid View Post
    Wow never thought about that but seems legit
    it was obvious, Hashirama is the Sage's successor in a way..

    Fighting with love will always > fighting with power.
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    Ψ Veritas Ψ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,064
    Location
    A Couple of Steps after Infinity
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto uses hashirama to judge strengths in naruto!

    Agreed bro, good one!
     
         

  15. #15
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto uses hashirama to judge strengths in naruto!

    I agree. kishi has made it clear on many occasions who the strongest is . Its implied thru out the story . No matter who people on naruto base put against him in vs threads ,ive always said hashi > any ninja . And hashi is not in my top 5 favorite characters .But its obvious he is that dude . People use his dna like steroids , body of sage son etc .
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Ababeel's Avatar
    Status
    Ababeel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kishimoto uses hashirama to judge strengths in naruto!

    The only problem with that is the fact that Kishi said Prime Hiruzen is also stronger than Hashirama. Thus, I don't
    think that whay you said is completely true!
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,510
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: Kishimoto uses hashirama to judge strengths in naruto!

    Quote Originally Posted by kunde View Post
    true ...obito is the first person to be acknowledged by hashirama ...so that means juubito> EDO hashirama> EDO madara..now people should stop saying EDO madara>EDO hashi
    madara might hav some backass plans unlike hashi for obito since he is the one who saved obito ...still in terms of power hashi is greater than madara

    Disagree here, its because Madara is not the type who humbles himself like that... He is too prideful for that... and Edo Madara with Rinnegan, Mokuton >> Edo Hashirama.
     
         

  18. #18
    The Sage johnny335704's Avatar
    Status
    johnny335704 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,139
    Location
    Canada
    SAGE of THE HIDDEN LEAF
     

    Re: Kishimoto uses hashirama to judge strengths in naruto!

    Yes, I agree.
    SO6P & Hashirama are the only shinobis with original/honest power/strength.
    While SO6P is history, Hashirama is present on the battlefield and has always great influence on every shinobi generation.
    So Kishi uses Hashirama as a scale for judging other shinobi's power.
     
         

  19. #19
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,107
    Location
    Ryūchi Cave
    Wont be on much. On and off.
     

    Re: Kishimoto uses hashirama to judge strengths in naruto!

    Quote Originally Posted by johnny335704 View Post
    Yes, I agree.
    SO6P & Hashirama are the only shinobis with original/honest power/strength.
    While SO6P is history, Hashirama is present on the battlefield and has always great influence on every shinobi generation.
    So Kishi uses Hashirama as a scale for judging other shinobi's power.
    exactly, you hit the mark.

    + rep.
     
         

  20. #20
    The Sage johnny335704's Avatar
    Status
    johnny335704 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,139
    Location
    Canada
    SAGE of THE HIDDEN LEAF
     

    Re: Kishimoto uses hashirama to judge strengths in naruto!

    Quote Originally Posted by SageModeV2 View Post
    exactly, you hit the mark.

    + rep.
    Thanks .
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •