Status
    Dec 2012
    U wot M√64

is there a set limit

Is there some kind of set limit to the amount a text you can have in a spoiler? Cus SPoier tags keep popping up where I didn't put them and seperating things that I want inside of spoilers >_O

Like this:
    PHP Code:
    (Genjutsu Chimei Tekina Kama) - Illusionary ArtsThe Fatal Scythe
    [SPOILER]TypeSupplementary
    Rank
    B
    Range
    Short
    Chakra
    Damage
    40 (mental stress)
    DescriptionThe user will  trap the opponent  within an illusion where the user  appear to have  fell backwards into a  lakeAfter falling into the lake,  a thick mist  will begin to surround  the opponentAfter a few moments  the mist will  clear and standing  infront of the opponentwill be a  roughly 20ft  tall reaperdonning a  black cloakThe reaper then will  take his  scythe and drive it drop the  opponent's chest, leaving them to  believe  to had been injured and  hanging from the scythe of a reaper.  The  resulting stress on his mind  causing damage.

Restrictions:
    - Only teachable by Saikyo
    [SPOILER]
    [/SPOILER][/spoiler] 
    Its supposed to be like that but when I post it it goes like this:

PHP Code:
    Rank
    B
    Range
    Short
    Chakra
    Damage
    40 (mental stress)
    Description: [/SPOILER][SPOILER]The user will  trap the opponent  within an illusion where the user  appear to have  fell backwards into a  lakeAfter falling into the lake,  a thick mist  will begin to surround  the opponentAfter a few moments  the mist will  clear and standing  infront of the opponentwill be a  roughly 20ft  tall reaperdonning a  black cloakThe reaper then will  take his  scythe and drive it drop the  opponent's chest, leaving them to  believe  to had been injured and  hanging from the scythe of a reaper.  The  resulting stress on his mind  causing damage.

Restrictions:

[/SPOILER] 
    Random spoiler tags appearing and it's messing with my post and annoying <_>

Last edited by Kárma; 07-10-2013 at 08:41 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    ####################

Re: is there a set limit

No you can put however much you want in a spoier I believe

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.

You are probably using the tags incorrectly. Use preview button in "go advance" options to locate the mistakes.

I didn't get what I was suppose to see in you example though. Did you not mean to add the spoiler in the end?

Status
    Dec 2012
    U wot M√64

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Narissa View Post
    You are probably using the tags incorrectly. Use preview button in "go advance" options to locate the mistakes.

I didn't get what I was suppose to see in you example though. Did you not mean to add the spoiler in the end?
    thats not it well

I put it in like this

Jutsu stuff

But when I hit submit reply it changed to this

Jutsu

stuff

it cut off half my text and placed it in a entirely different spoiler.(which I didn't add into the text)

Last edited by Kárma; 07-10-2013 at 10:58 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Que rico...

By the looks of it, you put a spoiler tag in between your post, (Between 'Description:' and the actual description) which I'm assuming wasn't supposed to be there.

Here's how it looks without that spoiler in between:
    PHP Code:
    Rank
    B
    Range
    Short
    Chakra
    Damage
    40 (mental stress)
    DescriptionThe user will  trap the opponent  within an illusion where the user  appear to have  fell backwards into a  lakeAfter falling into the lake,  a thick mist  will begin to surround  the opponentAfter a few moments  the mist will  clear and standing  infront of the opponentwill be a  roughly 20ft  tall reaperdonning a  black cloakThe reaper then will  take his  scythe and drive it drop the  opponent's chest, leaving them to  believe  to had been injured and  hanging from the scythe of a reaper.  The  resulting stress on his mind  causing damage.

Restrictions:

[/SPOILER] 
    (Genjutsu : Chimei Tekina Kama) - Illusionary Arts: The Fatal Scythe
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40 (mental stress)
    Description: The user will trap the opponent within an illusion where the user appear to have fell backwards into a lake. After falling into the lake, a thick mist will begin to surround the opponent. After a few moments the mist will clear and standing infront of the opponent, will be a roughly 20ft tall reaper, donning a black cloak. The reaper then will take his scythe and drive it drop the opponent's chest, leaving them to believe to had been injured and hanging from the scythe of a reaper. The resulting stress on his mind causing damage.

Restrictions:
    - Only teachable by Saikyo

I hope I'm understanding the question right..Was this what you intended to make it look like?

Status
    Dec 2012
    U wot M√64

Quote Originally Posted by -6 Paths- View Post
    By the looks of it, you put a spoiler tag in between your post, (Between 'Description:' and the actual description) which I'm assuming wasn't supposed to be there.

Here's how it looks without that spoiler in between:
    PHP Code:
    Rank
    B
    Range
    Short
    Chakra
    Damage
    40 (mental stress)

Restrictions:

[/SPOILER] 
    Description: The user will trap the opponent within an illusion where the user appear to have fell backwards into a lake. After falling into the lake, a thick mist will begin to surround the opponent. After a few moments the mist will clear and standing infront of the opponent, will be a roughly 20ft tall reaper, donning a black cloak. The reaper then will take his scythe and drive it drop the opponent's chest, leaving them to believe to had been injured and hanging from the scythe of a reaper. The resulting stress on his mind causing damage.

Restrictions:

I hope I'm understanding the question right..Was this what you intended to make it look like?
    This I knew. But when I tried to add in the Spoiler ed picture into that spoiler it automatically added the second spoiler outside of the first one leaving there to be two spoilers like my above post.. (hence why I asked if the system did it because there was too many characters in the spoiler.)

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Que rico...

Quote Originally Posted by Saikyo View Post
    This I knew. But when I tried to add in the Spoiler ed picture into that spoiler it automatically added the second spoiler outside of the first one leaving there to be two spoilers like my above post.. (hence why I asked if the system did it because there was too many characters in the spoiler.)
    Alright, so you wanted the image to be put in a spoiler below the Jutsu in the spoiler? I'm not really getting your goal exactly, but I'd assume Ira is correct, and that you are somehow using them incorrectly, as I've never heard of spoilers having any limits, aside from the limit of the entire post of course.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Revenge.....

Quote Originally Posted by -6 Paths- View Post
    Alright, so you wanted the image to be put in a spoiler below the Jutsu in the spoiler? I'm not really getting your goal exactly, but I'd assume Ira is correct, and that you are somehow using them incorrectly, as I've never heard of spoilers having any limits, aside from the limit of the entire post of course.
    I then he meant something like this:

Restrictions:

Maybe he put the spoilers wrong?
    hes using the advanced format editor that could be why it's confusing him

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Que rico...

Quote Originally Posted by Clouds.. View Post

Restrictions:

My thoughts exactly. Just wondering if that was his goal or not. .-.

Status
    Dec 2012
    U wot M√64

Quote Originally Posted by Clouds.. View Post

Restrictions:

hes using the advanced format editor that could be why it's confusing him
    Yah that was it I had that enchanced editor thingy on >_> thanks.