Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Pain is different from Nagato? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Obito wanted to stay hidden for the time being, thats why Pain was the leader, not him. Again, I dont see why Nagato didnt recover if he could.
    Steathly capturing the tailed beasts with Kaumi reveals his identity? I also want to add that Nagato could also have fixed his legs with Nakara path or just replace them with assura path.

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Manga said he was stronger than Pain

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    Steathly capturing the tailed beasts with Kaumi reveals his identity?
    Junchuurikis werent exactly the weakest opponents, not one could guarantee that it would be stealthy. Using pawns, Akatsuki, was more safely.
    I also want to add that Nagato could also have fixed his legs with Nakara path or just replace them with assura path.
    Perhaps he could, but Nagato, just like Obito wanted to keep his identity hiden, so he was using Pain instead. Besides, he was barely moving out of Amegakure.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Junchuurikis werent exactly the weakest opponents, not one could guarantee that it would be stealthy. Using pawns, Akatsuki, was more safely.

Perhaps he could, but Nagato, just like Obito wanted to keep his identity hiden, so he was using Pain instead. Besides, he was barely moving out of Amegakure.
    I disagree with that, he doesn't have to cause a scene just wait till they're asleep and capture them.

There's no point trying to be logical with some of the things in this manga, characters go with roundabout methods for no real reason besides plot imo, there are loads of examples.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    I disagree with that, he doesn't have to cause a scene just wait till they're asleep and capture them.

There's no point trying to be logical with some of the things in this manga, characters go with roundabout methods for no real reason besides plot imo, there are loads of examples.
    Well, to each his own. But my point from previous post still stands. Experienced Nagato would have much better options than GM to get rid of Hanzo and his man.

In fact, if he was experienced he would just use Bansho Tenin and get Konan away from Hanzo.

Last edited by Turson; 07-12-2013 at 11:07 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Think little of top 10's, its really irrelevant.

But i agree with you, its the same as healthy itachi, prime hiruzen and lately people trying to convince others that minato had km when alive. Its things fanbase do, to increase their fav character's powers and i was guilty of that in the past.

The reason healthy nagato doesn't really exist is that he hasn't accumulated experience with the rinnegan when he was healthy the same way he has when using the paths. Now i am not sure of this my self but nagato during his fracas with hanzo where he got his legs blown off was roughly 10-15 years ago.

While he seemed skilled with the rinnegan that time, its fair to say he has gained more experience and has grown stronger than ever while crippled, but using the paths.

You cannot therefore give nagato his legs, the nagato that faced hanzo and co, but at the same time the experience of nagato 10-15 years later.

That version of nagato is edo nagato with hachibi chakra absorbed.

Finally i believe the strongest version of living nagato is the paths rather than the one that got his legs blown apart

Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Think little of top 10's, its really irrelevant.

But i agree with you, its the same as healthy itachi, prime hiruzen and lately people trying to convince others that minato had km when alive. Its things fanbase do, to increase their fav character's powers and i was guilty of that in the past.

The reason healthy nagato doesn't really exist is that he hasn't accumulated experience with the rinnegan when he was healthy the same way he has when using the paths. Now i am not sure of this my self but nagato during his fracas with hanzo where he got his legs blown off was roughly 10-15 years ago.

While he seemed skilled with the rinnegan that time, its fair to say he has gained more experience and has grown stronger than ever while crippled, but using the paths.

You cannot therefore give nagato his legs, the nagato that faced hanzo and co, but at the same time the experience of nagato 10-15 years later.

That version of nagato is edo nagato with hachibi chakra absorbed.

Finally i believe the strongest version of living nagato is the paths rather than the one that got his legs blown apart
    More like 20+ Years.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sage of All God of All Shinobi

Yeah I agree with you man. You can't add a postulated Nagato entity to a top ten list.

Nagato's Six Paths > Edo Nagato

Short girls with glasses > Pirate King's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think im cool cause i smoked
    weed once

Just mad Nagato > Naruto?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well this healthy nagato got his ass kicked and lost mobility, but this experienced nagato that ppl are making up, instead of just pain is a fairytail.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    「 πλοῦτος
    κράτος 」

He's a theoretical character. It's fun to use him in a Versus or something, but he doesn't belong on a Top 10 as a character.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123