Minato Namikaze (波風ミナト, Namikaze Minato), renowned as Konoha's Yellow Flash (木ノ葉の黄色い閃光, Konoha no Kiiroi Senkō), was a legendary shinobi who became the Fourth Hokage in his youth. He married Uzumaki Kushina, a talented Uzumaki Kunoichi who was picked to be the Jinchuriki of the 9 Tailed Demon Fox, Kurama. They later had a son, Uzumaki Naruto, during whose birth they died while trying to save him. In the process, they sealed the 9 Tailed Fox into Naruto in hopes that he could one day tame and control its power and use it to protect Konohagakure. Minato himself was a disciple of Jiraya, one to the Legendary Sannin, and was the mentor of Hatake Kakashi and Uchiha Obito.
Collected and composed, Minato was a man with tremendous inteligence and whit, capable of analyzing complex situations in moments. That intelligence was the base for most of his abilities. The inventor of the Rasengan, he was also a master Fuuinjutsu user, capable of using high level seals such as the Death Consuming Seal or the Contract Seal. His most noteworthy ability, however, was his use of the Flying Thunder God Technique. This technique enabled Minato to tag or mark an item, enemy or location with a seal that he can then use to teleport to. Because of his skill with this technique, he was feared as the fastest Shinobi to have ever lived. In truth, the technique isn't really a movement technique but rather a teleport technique. Similar to the Summoning Technique, the user will teleport instantly to any Flying Thunder God mark he used. Minato often used this ability to mark Special Kunais which he then scattered around the battle field to give him a higher number of destinations to which he could teleport, making use of them to outmaneuver his enemies. Another ability that Minato could use, which was noted as requiring great skill and chakra control, was Body Flicker. While it's a basic technique that most Jounin ninja know and use, it's not suited for close combat as little control exists, being more of a traveling technique rather than a combat skill. However, Minato could use his own variation of it, even in close quarter combat scenarios which earned him the nickname of "Yellow Flash". Having been a student of Jiraya, Minato was a signer of the Toad Contract but he never fully mastered Senjutsu, using only a weak and reduced application of it himself.
- Usage of Space Time Ninjutsu through the use of the Flying Thunder God technique and its variations and applications.
- Toad Contract signer, giving him the ability to summon any of the known Toad Summons
- Can learn the Toad Variation of Sage Mode, though his use of it is weaker than other users such as Jiraya or Naruto.
- Increased reflexes and reactions, giving him the ability to track movement up to 3 times faster than his own base speed
- Member must be Sannin rank and a member for 3 months
- Must take a bio test given by an RP moderator in order to showcase knowledge in all the skills of the bio
- Requires permission from an RP moderator.
- To learn Sage Mode, the Minato bio holder must have the bio for 1 month before seeking permission from 2 RP Moderators and taking an additional Sage Mode test, abiding to the Sage Mode Rules.
- Space time techniques can be found here