View Poll Results: Please rate this week's chapter!

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    3 1.71%
  • 2

    1 0.57%
  • 3

    6 3.43%
  • 4

    24 13.71%
  • 5

    141 80.57%
Page 12 of 19 « First ... 28910111213141516 ... Last»
Results 221 to 240 of 370
  1. #221
    Academy Student
    Status
    Ivellios is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Prediction:

    Sasuke: !!! When did YOU learn BodyFlicker!?

    Naruto: Sasuke, No one who sacrificed themselves for Konoha did so, for everyone to be miserable for the rest of their lives...

    They sacrificed themselves so that those who survived could be happy...

    every smile, every laugh validates Itachi's sacrifice and proves that it wasn't in vain.

    The fact that hardly anyone knew of his sacrifice proves that he's a true Hero and not a fame or glory seeker.

    (Kakashi and Sakura have dumbfounded looks.)

    Sasuke: WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF ITACHI!? HUH!?

    Naruto: Itachi and I have met a few times, even though he was under orders to capture me. It is obvious, now, all those "attempts" were just for show. He could have captured me at any time, especially when I was alone with him.

    Kakashi & Sakura: !!!

    Naruto: He knew if you found out the truth, you would want revenge and cause every Uchiha sacrificed to have been in vain.

    Sasuke: What would you know about loss and wanting revenge, you don...

    Naruto: I didn't then, I DO now.

    Sasuke: You know nothing about sacrifice and loss!

    Naruto: My father...

    Sakura & Sasuke: !!!

    Naruto: Sandame... Asuma... (pause, you can see Naruto's pain in his face, as 3 images appear)... Jiraiya... Itachi...

    Sasuke, the path you've chosen makes all their sacrifces in vain, I cannot... I will not allow that to happen. Please, at least for the sake of your brother, come back to us.

    (you can see a hint of 3 tomoes in each of Naruto's eyes j/k )
     
         

  2. #222
    Academy Student
    Status
    sodelest is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    14
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    great chapter
    i love it
    VOTE 5
     
         

  3. #223
    Academy Student
    Status
    sodelest is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    14
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivellios View Post
    Prediction:

    Sasuke: !!! When did YOU learn BodyFlicker!?

    Naruto: Sasuke, No one who sacrificed themselves for Konoha did so, for everyone to be miserable for the rest of their lives...

    They sacrificed themselves so that those who survived could be happy...

    every smile, every laugh validates Itachi's sacrifice and proves that it wasn't in vain.

    The fact that hardly anyone knew of his sacrifice proves that he's a true Hero and not a fame or glory seeker.

    (Kakashi and Sakura have dumbfounded looks.)

    Sasuke: WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF ITACHI!? HUH!?

    Naruto: Itachi and I have met a few times, even though he was under orders to capture me. It is obvious, now, all those "attempts" were just for show. He could have captured me at any time, especially when I was alone with him.

    Kakashi & Sakura: !!!

    Naruto: He knew if you found out the truth, you would want revenge and cause every Uchiha sacrificed to have been in vain.

    Sasuke: What would you know about loss and wanting revenge, you don...

    Naruto: I didn't then, I DO now.

    Sasuke: You know nothing about sacrifice and loss!

    Naruto: My father...

    Sakura & Sasuke: !!!

    Naruto: Sandame... Asuma... (pause, you can see Naruto's pain in his face, as 3 images appear)... Jiraiya... Itachi...

    Sasuke, the path you've chosen makes all their sacrifces in vain, I cannot... I will not allow that to happen. Please, at least for the sake of your brother, come back to us.

    (you can see a hint of 3 tomoes in each of Naruto's eyes j/k )


    Well,i think the prediction is to short but nice start.
     
         

  4. #224
    Senior Member yusufms's Avatar
    Status
    yusufms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,237
    Location
    U.K.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivellios View Post
    Prediction:

    Sasuke: !!! When did YOU learn BodyFlicker!?

    Naruto: Sasuke, No one who sacrificed themselves for Konoha did so, for everyone to be miserable for the rest of their lives...

    They sacrificed themselves so that those who survived could be happy...

    every smile, every laugh validates Itachi's sacrifice and proves that it wasn't in vain.

    The fact that hardly anyone knew of his sacrifice proves that he's a true Hero and not a fame or glory seeker.

    (Kakashi and Sakura have dumbfounded looks.)

    Sasuke: WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF ITACHI!? HUH!?

    Naruto: Itachi and I have met a few times, even though he was under orders to capture me. It is obvious, now, all those "attempts" were just for show. He could have captured me at any time, especially when I was alone with him.

    Kakashi & Sakura: !!!

    Naruto: He knew if you found out the truth, you would want revenge and cause every Uchiha sacrificed to have been in vain.

    Sasuke: What would you know about loss and wanting revenge, you don...

    Naruto: I didn't then, I DO now.

    Sasuke: You know nothing about sacrifice and loss!

    Naruto: My father...

    Sakura & Sasuke: !!!

    Naruto: Sandame... Asuma... (pause, you can see Naruto's pain in his face, as 3 images appear)... Jiraiya... Itachi...

    Sasuke, the path you've chosen makes all their sacrifces in vain, I cannot... I will not allow that to happen. Please, at least for the sake of your brother, come back to us.

    (you can see a hint of 3 tomoes in each of Naruto's eyes j/k )
    damn thats one hell of a prediction, i like it. even the fact that it seems that you are hinting that itachis gift is the sharingan.'

    unlikely... yet really possible.
     
         

  5. #225
    Scarecrow abd's Avatar
    Status
    abd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    26
    Location
    at home
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    I thought Naruto was about friendship and saving and stopping War............Killing Sasuke a good idea or bad is matter of opinion, but what is a hokage who fails to protect his best friend,wont he fail even when he has to save his own village, these are Kishi's questions not mine.

    If Kishi shows Naruto kills Sasuke -> Naruto kills his best friend just because he could have become a threat to his world and doesn't fulfill his word to bring him back.
    If Kishi shows Naruto fails to kill Sasuke -> then his village is in peril and danger,Hokage must keep the village above all.

    Man a dilemma only Kishi can answer
     
         
    Last edited by abd; 02-27-2010 at 03:25 PM.

  6. #226
    Senior Member Magellan's Avatar
    Status
    Magellan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,681
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    that's one story to read
    more!! :D
     
         

  7. #227
    Pain..'s Avatar
    Status
    Pain.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,680
    Location
    New York
    Oldie
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I agree with everything you said :D

    Kakashis mangekyo is getting so much better, sasuke needs itachis eyes now, naruto is ready to pwn.... this is just what i wanted
    agree me too i wanted this from the first time i saw naruto shippuden
     
         

  8. #228
    Member rasenchidori's Avatar
    Status
    rasenchidori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    188
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    We dont know for sure that he used it to survive the firsts fight!
    yeah we do.. the fact that he only has one eye proves that he sacrificed his other eye for izanagi
     
         

  9. #229
    Member Raised Fist's Avatar
    Status
    Raised Fist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    130
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by rasenchidori View Post
    yeah we do.. the fact that he only has one eye proves that he sacrificed his other eye for izanagi
    although i think the same way madara never showed his face, so we can't know if he has only one eye. his mask makes us think that way but we really don't know for sure. it may be a trick by kishi to fool us
     
         

  10. #230
    Member NarutoUzumakiMinato's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUzumakiMinato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    394
    Location
    Where I Reside,US
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    I really wanna see naruto whoop saukes a$$
    but most likley that wont happen bcuz with one
    hit from naruto in sage mode will send sauke flyin.
    .......and most likely madara will come and save him
     
         

  11. #231
    Member Shika Love's Avatar
    Status
    Shika Love is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    73
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by abd View Post
    I thought Naruto was about friendship and saving and stopping War............Killing Sasuke a good idea or bad is matter of opinion, but what is a hokage who fails to protect his best friend,wont he fail even when he has to save his own village, these are Kishi's questions not mine.

    If Kishi shows Naruto kills Sasuke -> Naruto kills his best friend just because he could have become a threat to his world and doesn't fulfill his word to bring him back.
    If Kishi shows Naruto fails to kill Sasuke -> then his village is in peril and danger,Hokage must keep the village above all.

    Man a dilemma only Kishi can answer
    Technically, if Naruto brings Sasuke's body back to Konoha, he will still be fulfilling his promise. He promised to bring Sasuke back, not to bring him back alive.

    I still agree that there is a huge moral dilemma for Naruto because I'm not sure this will occur to Naruto. And its a decision he is certainly struggling with.
     
         

  12. #232
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shika Love View Post
    Technically, if Naruto brings Sasuke's body back to Konoha, he will still be fulfilling his promise. He promised to bring Sasuke back, not to bring him back alive.

    I still agree that there is a huge moral dilemma for Naruto because I'm not sure this will occur to Naruto. And its a decision he is certainly struggling with.
    Well I agree with you he said that he will bring Sasuke back he didn't mention dead or alive but the thing is Naruto isn't like that. He gave Sakura a promise that he will definitely bring Sasuke back so he will never give up on Sasuke. The fact that he was able to forgive Nagato knowing he killed Jiraiya who was like a grandfather to him showed how strong Naruto's determination is. So when he told Itachi that he will find a way to save Konoha without killing Sasuke he meant it also the flashback showing means Naruto remembers the things he told Itachi. He isn't going to go back on his words. Next chapter is going to be all about Naruto trying to convince Sasuke while Sasuke acting like a maniac may be Naruto will beat him a bit but mostly talking will dominate the pages and its obvious Madara is going to take Sasuke. If anything outside this happens its going to be even more interesting.
     
         

  13. #233
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,815
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    One other thing i thought of. What if Kabuto appear now? Some guys here have been hinting about it during the Sasuke/Danzou fight, but what if he appear now? Yesterday i saw the ep. where Kabuto appears in front of Naruto, Yamato and Hinata and he says that he want to fight Naruto or take revenge on him or something, but first he wanted to take down Sasuke. As far as i can see, now is as a good time as ever.

    He can suprise attack Sasuke, then try to take down Naruto, or maybe he will have some other plans.
    I can`t imagine Mizukage appearing now, because it would have been too many good guys surronding Sasuke then.

    So i believe 1 of these 3 things will happend:

    1: Madara or Zetsu saves Sasuke.

    2: Kabuto appears.

    3: Sasuke manage to escape or he will be taken back to Konoha forcefully or unconsious.

    What do you guys think?
     
         

  14. #234
    Senior Member yusufms's Avatar
    Status
    yusufms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,237
    Location
    U.K.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    One other thing i thought of. What if Kabuto appear now? Some guys here have been hinting about it during the Sasuke/Danzou fight, but what if he appear now? Yesterday i saw the ep. where Kabuto appears in front of Naruto, Yamato and Hinata and he says that he want to fight Naruto or take revenge on him or something, but first he wanted to take down Sasuke. As far as i can see, now is as a good time as ever.

    He can suprise attack Sasuke, then try to take down Naruto, or maybe he will have some other plans.
    I can`t imagine Mizukage appearing now, because it would have been too many good guys surronding Sasuke then.

    So i believe 1 of these 3 things will happend:

    1: Madara or Zetsu saves Sasuke.

    2: Kabuto appears.

    3: Sasuke manage to escape or he will be taken back to Konoha forcefully or unconsious.

    What do you guys think?
    actually kabuto tried to thank naruto because it was he who inspired him to implant orochimarus reminants, and become like an "orochimaru jinchuuriki".

    and he said he was going to kill sasuke for killing his master
     
         

  15. #235
    Hokage Izanagi BigBen's Avatar
    Status
    BigBen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    133
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    YESSS !
    an epic chapter :D
    get to see naruto again after like 30 chapters of sasuke and kakashi is still a beast
    What i m excited about is the next chapter tho cause the look in his eye when sasuke cut him was " Sasuke .... I am going to pwn you"
    but he was in SM on his way there he gets there and he lost sm lol i don't know what that was about and is tsunade dead like her coma gonna last 7 years or wtf lol she's out for ever
     
         

  16. #236
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,815
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    actually kabuto tried to thank naruto because it was he who inspired him to implant orochimarus reminants, and become like an "orochimaru jinchuuriki".

    and he said he was going to kill sasuke for killing his master
    Yeah he said that too, but he also said he would get back on Naruto for some reasons, but first he would get back on Sasuke. Let me check it up...

    EDIT: Found it!:D: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/357/06/

    He says that he want to fight Naruto when he can completely controll his new powers, but first he`s going to take revenge on Sasuke for bringing down Oro

    So it may be possible for him to show up
     
         
    Last edited by Michael92; 02-27-2010 at 06:39 PM.

  17. #237
    Senior Member yusufms's Avatar
    Status
    yusufms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,237
    Location
    U.K.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Yeah he said that too, but he also said he would get back on Naruto for some reasons, but first he would get back on Sasuke. Let me check it up...

    EDIT: Found it!:D: Naruto 357 page 06 | One Manga

    He says that he want to fight Naruto when he can completely controll his new powers, but first he`s going to take revenge on Sasuke for bringing down Oro

    So it may be possible for him to show up
    yeah it would be possible.
    at least i was partly correct anyway :D
     
         

  18. #238
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,815
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    yeah it would be possible.
    at least i was partly correct anyway :D
    So what do you think will happend among the 3 outcomes?:D
     
         

  19. #239
    ~emperor~ +luffy+'s Avatar
    Status
    +luffy+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10,315
    Location
    Dubai
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    epic chapter....i didn't expect that sasuke will fall that much...he attacked sakura with full intention of killing her..i think the 2 following chapters will be chit chat about naruto convincing sasuke to return konoha..then they will begin the most waited battle sasuke VS naruto
     
         

  20. #240
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    418
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    One other thing i thought of. What if Kabuto appear now? Some guys here have been hinting about it during the Sasuke/Danzou fight, but what if he appear now? Yesterday i saw the ep. where Kabuto appears in front of Naruto, Yamato and Hinata and he says that he want to fight Naruto or take revenge on him or something, but first he wanted to take down Sasuke. As far as i can see, now is as a good time as ever.

    He can suprise attack Sasuke, then try to take down Naruto, or maybe he will have some other plans.
    I can`t imagine Mizukage appearing now, because it would have been too many good guys surronding Sasuke then.

    So i believe 1 of these 3 things will happend:

    1: Madara or Zetsu saves Sasuke.

    2: Kabuto appears.

    3: Sasuke manage to escape or he will be taken back to Konoha forcefully or unconsious.

    What do you guys think?

    i dont think kabuto will be fighting now.........certainly not........with three no four vs one..........he may be introduced in the next chapter but definitely he wont fight........may be he would be viewing the scene from far away place and then something will happen between naruto and sasuke and ya madara or zetsu may save him...........but i can assure that sasuke kabuto fight will only be after sasuke getting itachi's eyes i.e eternal mangekyo sharingan......................
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •