View Poll Results: Please rate this week's chapter!

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    3 1.71%
  • 2

    1 0.57%
  • 3

    6 3.43%
  • 4

    24 13.71%
  • 5

    141 80.57%
Page 2 of 19 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 370
  1. #21
    .... aconjunto's Avatar
    Status
    aconjunto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,511
    Location
    -.-
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Kishi is writting like a retard for Sasuke..

    He does Sasuke look like a genius (intelect), thinking like Shikamaru pretty much against Deidara and also some awesome strategies against Itachi.
    Then he puts him battling like a meat-head against KillerBee & the Kages..
    He finally thinks a little bit against Danz despite the exagerated Mangeky over-use..
    And once again he goes all out against Kakashi.. Sure Susano'o pretty much would end Kakashi but as we saw consequences were showed..

    Sasuke = Blind

    Really bad writting from Kishimoto at some points and lack of consistency..
    He's obviously tired of wriiting and Drawing the series and he's rushing to the end at a fast pace.. Pretty much what happened to Akira Toryama..
    It's true, but i hope he doesn't in the furthers chapters....
     
         

  2. #22
    .... aconjunto's Avatar
    Status
    aconjunto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,511
    Location
    -.-
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    When the blinded Sasuke grabbed Sakura and was about to kill her..
    Kakashi says this had to happened right after i used my Mangeky..
    He was already out of alot of chakra just by using one technique..
    If it wasn't for Naruto, Sakura would have died.. Naruto still got a scratch in his face.
    Kakashi needs to train more with the MS because of the chakra overuse with it..
     
         

  3. #23
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by aconjunto View Post
    Yeah, Kakashi's Kamui is awesome... at the next chapter Madara will save Sasuke, but before that, it will be the gay conversation between Naruto and Sasuke...
    Naruto : Why you're doing this,SASUKE??

    Sasuke : You never had siblings.. You don't understand.. Itachi gave his life for your sake and the others.. You all must pay..

    Naruto : you are not like that Sasuke.. I know you..

    Sasuke : you don't know me...

    Naruto : I thought i did.. I know your tastes and your favourite color..

    Sasuke : That's not enough to make me happy.. Plus i'm blind now and can't see colors anymore..

    Naruto : i'll be your eyes my dear.. Just don't leave me anymore

    Naruto : 4 years without you were an hell for me.. I had to use my right hand so many times thinking about you..

    Sasuke : yeah i guess.. Too bad for you.. I just want to kill you and the others

    Sasuke : all of you ruined Itachi's life and my life..

    Naruto : Don't be mean to me (Naruto starts to cry and breed heavily)

    Sasuke : You gonna cry Naruto?? ( Sasuke laughing)

    Naruto : you are just being mean.. I'm suffering here..

    (Karin appears)

    Karin : Kill that piece of crap Naruto.. He almost kill me after i was ready to suck his balls.. I loved him as much you do Naruto

    Karin : He does not deserve love..

    (Naruto's crying out loud)

    Sakura : Don't kill him Naruto.. I still love him..

    (Tobi appears)

    Tobi : Hello

    Kakashi : This is bad

    Tobi : It's time for us to go Sasuke

    Sasuke : Ok.. But i'll be back with some huge glasses to see you better and i'm gonna be more hateful and angered then ever.. And i'll destroy the leaf.. Because you're all killed my true love..

    Sasuke : Yeah guys.. That's right. Itachi was my true love, we used to pratice incest as childs.. I never forgot him..

    Naruto : Madara Stop.. Don't take my love away from me again.. (Naruto yells)

    Sasuke : Go away.. I'll never make love with you.. You are weird and have an animal inside you.. YOU FREAK

    Madara : Let's go

    (Madara and Sasuke disappear)

    Naruto : SASUKE.. I LOVE YOU

    ( Naruto hyperventilates to death )

    End of the Manga in the next chapter..

    Naruto dies from Hyperventilation and sadness

    Karin and Sakura make a suicide pact and both suicide by falling off a huge mountain. Reason was because Sasuke disappeared again..

    Kakashi is now the owner of the biggest masks store in the leaf..

    Sasuke stays alive somewhere blind and in anger management..
     
         
    Last edited by John Constantine; 02-25-2010 at 01:35 AM.

  4. #24
    .... aconjunto's Avatar
    Status
    aconjunto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,511
    Location
    -.-
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Naruto : Why you're doing this,SASUKE??

    Sasuke : You never had siblings.. You don't understand.. Itachi gave his life for your sake and the others.. You all must pay..

    Naruto : you are not like that Sasuke.. I know you..

    Sasuke : you don't know me...

    Naruto : I thought i did.. I know your tastes and your favourite color..

    Sasuke : That's not enough to make me happy.. Plus i'm blind now and can't see colors anymore..

    Naruto : i'll be your eyes my dear.. Just don't leave me anymore

    Naruto : 4 years without you were an hell for me.. I had to use my right hand so many times thinking about you..

    Sasuke : yeah i guess.. Too bad for you.. I just want to kill you and the others

    Sasuke : all of you ruined Itachi's life and my life..

    Naruto : Don't be mean to me (Naruto starts to cry and breed heavily)

    Sasuke : You gonna cry Naruto?? ( Sasuke laughing)

    Naruto : you are just being mean.. I'm suffering here..

    (Karin appears)

    Karin : Kill that piece of crap Naruto.. He almost kill me after i was ready to suck his balls.. I loved him as much you do Naruto

    Karin : He does not deserve love..

    (Naruto's crying out loud)

    Sakura : Don't kill him Naruto.. I still love him..

    (Tobi appears)

    Tobi : Hello

    Kakashi : This is bad

    Tobi : It's time for us to go Sasuke

    Sasuke : Ok.. But i'll be back with some huge glasses to see you better and i'm gonna be more hateful and angered then ever.. And i'll destroy the leaf.. Because you're all killed my true love..

    Sasuke : Yeah guys.. That's right. Itachi was my true love, we used to pratice incest as childs.. I never forgot him..

    Naruto : Madara Stop.. Don't take my love away from me again.. (Naruto yells)

    Sasuke : Go away.. I'll never make love with you.. You are weird and have an animal inside you.. YOU FREAK

    Madara : Let's go

    (Madara and Sasuke disappear)

    Naruto : SASUKE.. I LOVE YOU

    ( Naruto hyperventilates to death )

    End of the Manga in the next chapter..

    Naruto dies from Hyperventilation and sadness

    Karin and Sakura make a suicide pact and both suicide by falling off a huge mountain. Reason was because Sasuke disappeared again..

    Kakashi is now the owner of the biggest masks store in the leaf..

    Sasuke stays alive somewhere blind and in anger management..
    LOOOOL! ajajjajajajajajjajajaja
     
         

  5. #25
    Member Kisuke Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    Kisuke Kakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    270
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    This chapter just turned out fantastically. Loved that Kamui was able to deal with Sasuke's Mangekyou at least to begin with. Loved Naruto's flashbacks showing people telling him it's time to grow up and become the man he was born to be. He needs to deal with things realistically now. Saving Sakura was a lovely moment, I'm probably just saying that because I'm in favour of NaruSaku, though. Quite enjoyed Sakura's little bit, apart from two things; she was crying again, and she wasn't able to follow through with the attack. Would've just been nice to see her character made that little bit different for such a big event. Loving Sasuke's madness as usual.
     
         

  6. #26
    Member Kazeblade's Avatar
    Status
    Kazeblade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    59
    Location
    A pretty freakin' awesome place
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    The only thing that holds me back from saying this is an awesome chapter is that the real awesome chapter will be the next one. We'll finally see some sort of exchange between Naruto and Sasuke after all of this time.
     
         

  7. #27
    Star Jumper MayuneSpirit's Avatar
    Status
    MayuneSpirit is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    656
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Team 7's reunion!

    This chapter had my heart literally pounding.
    Kishimoto is finally bringing it back.

    Fight between Naruto and Sasuke probably won't last too long, and Naruto'll probably yell a lot.
    Sasuke's going blind, so he wouldn't be much of an opponent, but who knows.
     
         

  8. #28
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,504
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Awesome chapter!
    ~Sasuke's Susanoo continues to get more powerful. It's like Itachi's now, only without the sword and shield. But he's blind now, so EMS will make an appearance soon.
    ~Sakura was well, typical Sakura lol. She was lucky Naruto saved her...again.
    ~Naruto looks like he made a decision. Hopefully he grew some balls and will do what needs to be done.
     
         

  9. #29
    Anbu (ROOT) Zurita210's Avatar
    Status
    Zurita210 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    360
    Location
    Houston, Tx.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    The leaf's village most unpredictable ninja, what will he do now?? Show us Naruto, show us how much you have matured... (Get it?? its from the begining of the anime, when Naruto fights Kiba in the chunin exams) Anyways, Im sure its been said, just like ive said it before, Naruto will tap that a** and Madara will show up to rescue Sauske. Naruto might talk some sense to Sauske though. This isnt a fair fight though... Would like to see Sauske and Naruto at their best, Sauske has been fighting a royal rumble, against the Kages, Danzou, Kakashi and now maybe Naruto. Sakura is so pathetic... Too bad nothing else will happen, probably some chit chat and then Madara to the rescue.
     
         

  10. #30
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,817
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Omg! I was so out of my mind when Sasuke shot that arrow, but Kakashi out-smarted him:D

    Anyway, did anyone else notice that Sakura had removed Karin`s cloth on her upper body and she didn`t have any breasts? Wird drawing. I couldn`t figure out if she had her shirt on or not:confused:

    I started wondering when Sasuke turned on Susano`o, but in the end, he was out of chacra and he`s 99% blind as someone else said. Can`t wait for the next one!:D
     
         

  11. #31
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post

    I started wondering when Sasuke turned on Susano`o, but in the end, he was out of chacra and he`s 99% blind as someone else said. Can`t wait for the next one!:D
    It was not because of chakra reasons but because he got blind.. Sharingan has no use now.. That's why Susano'o disappeared..
     
         

  12. #32
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    I see Sakura being held hostage by Madara as they need someone who can transplant the new eyes to Sasuke..
     
         

  13. #33
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    649
    Location
    Everywhere.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Omg! I was so out of my mind when Sasuke shot that arrow, but Kakashi out-smarted him:D

    Anyway, did anyone else notice that Sakura had removed Karin`s cloth on her upper body and she didn`t have any breasts? Wird drawing. I couldn`t figure out if she had her shirt on or not:confused:

    I started wondering when Sasuke turned on Susano`o, but in the end, he was out of chacra and he`s 99% blind as someone else said. Can`t wait for the next one!:D
    Yeah intense stuff except for the waste of a whole page on Naruto's flashback. And Karin has no breasts lol. And she had bite marks all over where they should be. Orochimaru must have tried her healing power out and did some kinky stuff lol. Snakes and everything lol.

    But Kakashi let me down man. I was hoping he learned to withstand his MS Kamui tech a bit more. It still taxes him to the point where he can barely move. And I was hoping for more of an exchange b/w him and Sasuke but w/e. Naruto had an awesome entrance just like Kakashi's beast entrance last chapter, both of them saving Sakura's ass lol. Good stuff.
     
         

  14. #34
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,817
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    I know that, but i also believe that his body couldn`t take it anymore and his eyes "failed". So he was probably out or almost out of chacra anyway. That`s what i think at least.
    Even thought they have nothing to do with each other.
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member aTastyCookie's Avatar
    Status
    aTastyCookie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,001
    Location
    NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    right now if they were supose to fight kakashi will win but if sasuke is full chakara he wins besides naruto is going to inturupt the ifght i bet you.
     
         

  16. #36
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    649
    Location
    Everywhere.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Ok so I just went through the chapter again and I realized that when the scene changed to Naruto and his flashbacks, we missed some of the fight b/w Kakashi and Sasuke. They were up on the bridge and by the time it got back to them they were down on the water and Sasuke had his Susanoo up. It wasn't like he instantly pulled it out fully and shot an arrow right away. I was wondering where the hell the water came from on my first read thru...
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,077
    Location
    canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    I swear saskues sussanos is turning into GURREN LAggan


    like i think sussano may grow to the size
    of
    A tailed beast or gamabunta
     
         

  18. #38
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,817
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Ok so I just went through the chapter again and I realized that when the scene changed to Naruto and his flashbacks, we missed some of the fight b/w Kakashi and Sasuke. They were up on the bridge and by the time it got back to them they were down on the water and Sasuke had his Susanoo up. It wasn't like he instantly pulled it out fully and shot an arrow right away. I was wondering where the hell the water came from on my first read thru...
    I also noticed that. I bet we will see the full fight in the anime when that time comes:D
     
         

  19. #39
    Member jp73191's Avatar
    Status
    jp73191 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    52
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    one of the most epic chapters since pain's death! team 7 is together again and even though it will be short lived, im sure, we will finally get to see what naruto truly thinks of sasuke's attitude change. I bet alot of sasuke talking about itachi and naruto making some wise comebacks then madara comes and sweeps sasuke away. Only to leave naruto infinitely more frustrated. It's possible that madara and sasuke will tell kakashi, naruto and sakura of danzo's death and arrange a battle for naruto and sasuke at the final valley.
     
         

  20. #40
    Academy Student kaos1012's Avatar
    Status
    kaos1012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    22
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

    Overall this was a good chapter.. the only thing i didnt like was how kishi CONTINUES to give sasuke all these powerups.. like wtf? ANOTHER susanoo upgrade... i thought they said his current one was complete... and how kakashi is running out of chakra so fast after using mangekyo but sasuke has used it for WAY longer.. SAKURA IS A DUMB *****!!! why would she go through all that if she wasnt gonna kill him.. i have a really good feeling that naruto will give up his dream of bringin sasuke back. he is completely in the darkness now..
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •