View Poll Results: Please rate this week's chapter!

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll

3 1.71%

1 0.57%

6 3.43%

24 13.71%

141 80.57%
Page 2 of 15 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

The only thing that holds me back from saying this is an awesome chapter is that the real awesome chapter will be the next one. We'll finally see some sort of exchange between Naruto and Sasuke after all of this time.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Team 7's reunion!

This chapter had my heart literally pounding.
    Kishimoto is finally bringing it back.

Fight between Naruto and Sasuke probably won't last too long, and Naruto'll probably yell a lot.
    Sasuke's going blind, so he wouldn't be much of an opponent, but who knows.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome chapter!
    ~Sasuke's Susanoo continues to get more powerful. It's like Itachi's now, only without the sword and shield. But he's blind now, so EMS will make an appearance soon.
    ~Sakura was well, typical Sakura lol. She was lucky Naruto saved her...again.
    ~Naruto looks like he made a decision. Hopefully he grew some balls and will do what needs to be done.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The leaf's village most unpredictable ninja, what will he do now?? Show us Naruto, show us how much you have matured... (Get it?? its from the begining of the anime, when Naruto fights Kiba in the chunin exams) Anyways, Im sure its been said, just like ive said it before, Naruto will tap that a** and Madara will show up to rescue Sauske. Naruto might talk some sense to Sauske though. This isnt a fair fight though... Would like to see Sauske and Naruto at their best, Sauske has been fighting a royal rumble, against the Kages, Danzou, Kakashi and now maybe Naruto. Sakura is so pathetic... Too bad nothing else will happen, probably some chit chat and then Madara to the rescue.

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha's
    Series Finale will arrive in
    August!!

Omg! I was so out of my mind when Sasuke shot that arrow, but Kakashi out-smarted him:D

Anyway, did anyone else notice that Sakura had removed Karin`s cloth on her upper body and she didn`t have any breasts? Wird drawing. I couldn`t figure out if she had her shirt on or not:confused:

I started wondering when Sasuke turned on Susano`o, but in the end, he was out of chacra and he`s 99% blind as someone else said. Can`t wait for the next one!:D

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post

I started wondering when Sasuke turned on Susano`o, but in the end, he was out of chacra and he`s 99% blind as someone else said. Can`t wait for the next one!:D
    It was not because of chakra reasons but because he got blind.. Sharingan has no use now.. That's why Susano'o disappeared..

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I see Sakura being held hostage by Madara as they need someone who can transplant the new eyes to Sasuke..

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Omg! I was so out of my mind when Sasuke shot that arrow, but Kakashi out-smarted him:D

Anyway, did anyone else notice that Sakura had removed Karin`s cloth on her upper body and she didn`t have any breasts? Wird drawing. I couldn`t figure out if she had her shirt on or not:confused:

Yeah intense stuff except for the waste of a whole page on Naruto's flashback. And Karin has no breasts lol. And she had bite marks all over where they should be. Orochimaru must have tried her healing power out and did some kinky stuff lol. Snakes and everything lol.

But Kakashi let me down man. I was hoping he learned to withstand his MS Kamui tech a bit more. It still taxes him to the point where he can barely move. And I was hoping for more of an exchange b/w him and Sasuke but w/e. Naruto had an awesome entrance just like Kakashi's beast entrance last chapter, both of them saving Sakura's ass lol. Good stuff.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    August!!

I know that, but i also believe that his body couldn`t take it anymore and his eyes "failed". So he was probably out or almost out of chacra anyway. That`s what i think at least.
    Even thought they have nothing to do with each other.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

right now if they were supose to fight kakashi will win but if sasuke is full chakara he wins besides naruto is going to inturupt the ifght i bet you.

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok so I just went through the chapter again and I realized that when the scene changed to Naruto and his flashbacks, we missed some of the fight b/w Kakashi and Sasuke. They were up on the bridge and by the time it got back to them they were down on the water and Sasuke had his Susanoo up. It wasn't like he instantly pulled it out fully and shot an arrow right away. I was wondering where the hell the water came from on my first read thru...

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I swear saskues sussanos is turning into GURREN LAggan

like i think sussano may grow to the size
    of
    A tailed beast or gamabunta

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    August!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Ok so I just went through the chapter again and I realized that when the scene changed to Naruto and his flashbacks, we missed some of the fight b/w Kakashi and Sasuke. They were up on the bridge and by the time it got back to them they were down on the water and Sasuke had his Susanoo up. It wasn't like he instantly pulled it out fully and shot an arrow right away. I was wondering where the hell the water came from on my first read thru...
    I also noticed that. I bet we will see the full fight in the anime when that time comes:D

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

one of the most epic chapters since pain's death! team 7 is together again and even though it will be short lived, im sure, we will finally get to see what naruto truly thinks of sasuke's attitude change. I bet alot of sasuke talking about itachi and naruto making some wise comebacks then madara comes and sweeps sasuke away. Only to leave naruto infinitely more frustrated. It's possible that madara and sasuke will tell kakashi, naruto and sakura of danzo's death and arrange a battle for naruto and sasuke at the final valley.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Overall this was a good chapter.. the only thing i didnt like was how kishi CONTINUES to give sasuke all these powerups.. like wtf? ANOTHER susanoo upgrade... i thought they said his current one was complete... and how kakashi is running out of chakra so fast after using mangekyo but sasuke has used it for WAY longer.. SAKURA IS A DUMB *****!!! why would she go through all that if she wasnt gonna kill him.. i have a really good feeling that naruto will give up his dream of bringin sasuke back. he is completely in the darkness now..

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I honestly think that Sasuke's MS is actually driving him more towards hate!... Notice how the more pissed he gets... the more his Susuno'o evolves... but boom! Has lost his MS... and looks dead close to completely going blind! What an idiot!

So Does this mean we will see Naruto vs Sasuke without MS and SM? Or at least the start of something that may be interrupted!?

I give this chapter...
    Killimanjaro

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this would be funny as hell.

Naruto pounds on Sasuke while he's on the ground.

Naruto: Sakura, I'm tired, you do it.

Sakura: Okay!

Sasuke: (OMG)

Sakura pounds on Sasuke a bit.

Sakura: Kakashi, I'm tired, you do it.

Kakashi: Okay!

Sasuke: (OMG)

Kakashi pounds on Sasuke a bit.

Kakashi: Naruto I'm tired, you do it.

Naruto: Okay!

Naruto pounds on Sasuke a bit.

Naruto: Sakura I'm tired, you do it.

Sakura pounds on Sasuke for a bit.

Yamato appears out of nowhere.

Yamato: Hey guys!

Sasuke: SHIT!

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

One thing that prompted me to think that Kakashi may have Naruto somehow learn the Hiraishin is when he encountered Susanoo. He said, "That was fast, I only managed to warp it away with the Mangekyo". Since he knows Naruto doesn't have the speed to counter it, (as a matter of fact, nobody does. Danzo had to use Mokuton to alter its trajectory and Izanagi to come back to life).

Apparently, Jiraiya said that Minato wanted Naruto to learn the jutsu as well. When he was talking to Gerotora about why Minato left the Kyuubi to his son, it was probably to master "that" jutsu. Then again I think I heard that the Hiraishin uses no chakra. Maybe Minato had a super killer jutsu that takes up a ton of chakra and he wanted Naruto to learn it?

Or maybe just to control the Kyuubi...

The real story here is Kakashi and Naruto. Kakashi just raping the Susanoo arrow unexpectedly and Naruto's badass entrance.

Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 02-25-2010 at 02:39 AM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

After all the hype about the Kakashi-Sasuke fight it was a big let down. The fight never really took off.

Then again i'm happy Kishimoto finally realised that Sasuke isn't god and he too as a point were he can't fight anymore. (Though I notice he stopped due to going nearly blind and not chakra exhaustion. Currently he must have bigger reserves than Naruto.)

Everytime Sasuke opens his mouth in the manga off late he sounds more and more crazy. He's becoming a lunatic.

lol... thats twice that he nearly killed Sakura (and she failed to kill him) if she still loves him it really is true love.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    August!!

I agree. Who`s going to save her next? We have just had 2 unexpected last sec. saves by Kakashi and Naruto. Next time for some reason, Sasuke is going to try and kill her for a third time, then Yamato enters and is like: "Not!" and Sasuke`s gonna be like: "Ahh come on, let me kill her already!"
    And Kakashi and Naruto are going to laught and say: "Nice one Yamato, wonder who`s going to save Sakura next time? Maybe Kiba, Sai or Rock Lee"

Guardian of the Blü Tomb izzy89's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Kishi is writting like a retard for Sasuke..

He does Sasuke look like a genius (intelect), thinking like Shikamaru pretty much against Deidara and also some awesome strategies against Itachi.
    Then he puts him battling like a meat-head against KillerBee & the Kages..
    He finally thinks a little bit against Danz despite the exagerated Mangeky over-use..
    And once again he goes all out against Kakashi.. Sure Susano'o pretty much would end Kakashi but as we saw consequences were showed..

Sasuke = Blind

Really bad writting from Kishimoto at some points and lack of consistency..
    He's obviously tired of wriiting and Drawing the series and he's rushing to the end at a fast pace.. Pretty much what happened to Akira Toryama..
    Or..that could be how kishi wants sasuke to turn out. his hatred is making him reckless in my eyes...i see no bad writing here. this is actually similar to how anakin progressed into hatred in star wars....he got reckless.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life

Kishi is writting like a retard for Sasuke..

He does Sasuke look like a genius (intelect), thinking like Shikamaru pretty much against Deidara and also some awesome strategies against Itachi.
    Then he puts him battling like a meat-head against KillerBee & the Kages..
    He finally thinks a little bit against Danz despite the exagerated Mangeky over-use..
    And once again he goes all out against Kakashi.. Sure Susano'o pretty much would end Kakashi but as we saw consequences were showed..

Sasuke = Blind

Really bad writting from Kishimoto at some points and lack of consistency..
    He's obviously tired of wriiting and Drawing the series and he's rushing to the end at a fast pace.. Pretty much what happened to Akira Toryama..
    dont say that! thats just depressing!!! (by the way i wonder what will happen to this site once the naruto manga closes.........) and as for Sakura REALLY crying agian is that ALL ya can do???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by donnic View Post
    dont say that! thats just depressing!!! (by the way i wonder what will happen to this site once the naruto manga closes.........) and as for Sakura REALLY crying agian is that ALL ya can do???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????
    What do you expect from a 16 year old girl,really??

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    August!!

What do you expect from a 16 year old girl,really??
    Hehe, i laught when i read your comment. One wouldn`t think that they are this young when you read the manga or watch the anime. They just look and sometimes behave much older.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hehe, i laught when i read your comment. One wouldn`t think that they are this young when you read the manga or watch the anime. They just look and sometimes behave much older.
    Well,not Naruto,Sasuke and Sakura.. They are as immature as any 16 year old..
    Actually Naruto and Sasuke have deep psychological problems that need treatment.. seriously..