Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 38
  1. #1
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,052
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    How Sasuke and Naruto Will Fuse

    Please read every single detail or don't bother commenting. This is very serious.


    Sage Transformation -

    Like other members of his clan, Jūgo possesses the ability known as Sage Transformation which allows him to use the natural energy he absorbs to transform his body at will. He can change what form he takes almost instantly and can isolate the transformation to specific parts of his body. Also due to this, Jūgo's possesses massive reserves of powerful chakra. However, because he absorbs natural energy constantly, he and his clansmen are prey to sporadic and involuntary surges of rage.

    Which is also why Sasuke went crazy evil, it all makes perfect since when Jugo put his flesh onto Sasuke:



    But back on topic -



    With both these things they should be able to fuse, not to mention Sasuke susanoo is like his tailed beast (if some didn't notice that yet)



    No doubt Sasuke is equal to current Naruto because if he wasn't he would have Perfect Susanoo but since Naruto doesn't have the other half he doesn't have PS. Fanboism aside its the truth. It all makes perfect sense.

    Though my theory has already been considered, Naruto touched Sasuke with his chakra arms and Minato but I'm sure he can already combine his chakra and what not with Naruto:


    I spoke lightly on Naruto's part because he is simple and everyone mostly follows him and not Sasuke.
     
         

  2. #2
    Super banana mode
    Status
    Spacey orange is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,251
    Sasukebase called me butthurt
    fanboy, but they can't prove
    me wrong
     

    Re: How Sasuke and Naruto Will Fuse

    naruto and sasuke not need fusion.
     
         

  3. #3
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,840
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: How Sasuke and Naruto Will Fuse

    people complain about it being like DBZ but then they ask for things to make it more like DBZ

    I just don't get it
     
         

  4. #4
    Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Charles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,410
    Location
    #3hunna
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!
     

    Re: How Sasuke and Naruto Will Fuse

    I read the whole thing, I like the idea it seems plausible but you could had elaborated on the whole ''FUSE" part a bit more and how it would actually play out. Other than that I like it.

    But regarding PS i honestly dont know why people think sasuke will get it just because Madara showed the capability of being able to. For all we know it's a unique ability to his sussano or it could had took him literally years to stabilize it. Sasuke getting PS seems very unlikely..
     
         

  5. #5
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,052
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: How Sasuke and Naruto Will Fuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    people complain about it being like DBZ but then they ask for things to make it more like DBZ

    I just don't get it
    You didn't read -_- you just read the title. It's not up to you nor any other person so they can stop complaining, it is what it is. Accept it.
     
         

  6. #6
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,052
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: How Sasuke and Naruto Will Fuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charles View Post
    I read the whole thing, I like the idea it seems plausible but you could had elaborated on the whole ''FUSE" part a bit more and how it would actually play out. Other than that I like it.

    But regarding PS i honestly dont know why people think sasuke will get it just because Madara showned the capability of being able to. For all we know it's a unique ability to his sussano or it could had took him literally years to stabilize it. Sasuke getting PS seems very unlikely..
    Sasuke mastered amaterasu with the usage of 3 times, and he already has complete susanoo. He's only 17. Its going to happen.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member hixa kuogame's Avatar
    Status
    hixa kuogame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,858
    Location
    kamui world
    these people suck
     

    Re: How Sasuke and Naruto Will Fuse

    I really doubt this happening
    How will they perform ninjutsu ?
     
         

  8. #8
    x iiiMPerFeCT's Avatar
    Status
    x iiiMPerFeCT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,838
    Location
    Rengoku 煉獄
    犠牲の仙人
     

    Re: How Sasuke and Naruto Will Fuse

    Nice theory, but when Sasuke had the curse mark he wasn't crazy. Juugo grafting his skin on to Sasuke, in my opinion, didn't affect Sasuke in the slightest. His eyes were reflecting emotions and as a result Sasuke became cold and detached, just as Tobi wanted. But now he is good again and yet he still has Juugo's DNA. Unless Sasuke turns on Naruto, against his very emotional words, I think it was just Sasuke trying to exact his revenge.

    As for Naruto giving Sasuke some chakra, why would he need it? He just arrived, performed a summon, used a bit of Amaterasu and fired two Bolts. Hardly an adequate reason for Naruto to give him chakra... But the new chapter will be out soon so we will see. :D

    All in all, nice theory. Good job.
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    ntel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,772
    Location
    Mount Myōboku (Free Wifi )
    Left Nut
     

    Re: How Sasuke and Naruto Will Fuse

    How is BM Naruto equal to EMS Sasuke..Naruto stomps him so hard its not even funny.If anything KM is equal to EMS Sasuke.

    oh and FYI,this isn't DBZ.Maybe Naruto can give Sasuke some of his chakra for him to go in cloak mode and enhance his strength but thats about it.

    #Thread,this theory is beyond weird
     
         

  10. #10
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    34,795
    Location
    On my alt account moderating.
    #FreeMacho
     

    Re: How Sasuke and Naruto Will Fuse

    I'm not sure what Naruto's chakra control has to do with fusion.
     
         

  11. #11
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,052
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: How Sasuke and Naruto Will Fuse

    Quote Originally Posted by hixa kuogame View Post
    I really doubt this happening
    How will they perform ninjutsu ?
    Jutsu doesn't make the ninja.

    Its not your problem to figure it out, its Kishi's, while my theory has already rang the door bell, he'll figure it out.
     
         

  12. #12
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,840
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: How Sasuke and Naruto Will Fuse

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    You didn't read -_- you just read the title. It's not up to you nor any other person so they can stop complaining, it is what it is. Accept it.
    if you mean they'll fuse body and soul, that's never gonna happen

    the only fusion that will occur with them without a doubt is how Madara fused his susanoo with the kyuubi

    and Sasuke will use his susanoo to shield the Naruto's bijuu mode
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7,217
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Sasuke and Naruto Will Fuse

    This isn't DBZ. They, most likely and logically, aren't going to fuse. (Yes, I did read it all, sadly.)
     
         

  14. #14
    Parrish's Avatar
    Status
    Parrish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,110
    Location
    Illinois
    Stigmata
     

    Re: How Sasuke and Naruto Will Fuse

    No need, Naruto's got this.
     
         

  15. #15
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,052
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: How Sasuke and Naruto Will Fuse

    Quote Originally Posted by x iiiMPerFeCT View Post
    Nice theory, but when Sasuke had the curse mark he wasn't crazy. Juugo grafting his skin on to Sasuke, in my opinion, didn't affect Sasuke in the slightest. His eyes were reflecting emotions and as a result Sasuke became cold and detached, just as Tobi wanted. But now he is good again and yet he still has Juugo's DNA. Unless Sasuke turns on Naruto, against his very emotional words, I think it was just Sasuke trying to exact his revenge.

    As for Naruto giving Sasuke some chakra, why would he need it? He just arrived, performed a summon, used a bit of Amaterasu and fired two Bolts. Hardly an adequate reason for Naruto to give him chakra... But the new chapter will be out soon so we will see. :D

    All in all, nice theory. Good job.
    I do agree with the Uchiha thing and curse stuff but its all apart of Kishi's story and series. Karin admitted that he wasn't that cold even with curse mark and he doesn't have curse mark anymore, it isn't curse mark. Otherwise he would have known, Jugo, Orochi, and Jugo.

    Sasuke is good but he's exactly like Jugo, good one moment evil the other. Do you now see how Jugo works?
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,492
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: How Sasuke and Naruto Will Fuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charles View Post
    I read the whole thing, I like the idea it seems plausible but you could had elaborated on the whole ''FUSE" part a bit more and how it would actually play out. Other than that I like it.

    But regarding PS i honestly dont know why people think sasuke will get it just because Madara showed the capability of being able to. For all we know it's a unique ability to his sussano or it could had took him literally years to stabilize it. Sasuke getting PS seems very unlikely..
    What about Totsuka and Yata?
     
         

  17. #17
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,052
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: How Sasuke and Naruto Will Fuse

    Quote Originally Posted by ntel View Post
    How is BM Naruto equal to EMS Sasuke..Naruto stomps him so hard its not even funny.If anything KM is equal to EMS Sasuke.

    oh and FYI,this isn't DBZ.Maybe Naruto can give Sasuke some of his chakra for him to go in cloak mode and enhance his strength but thats about it.

    #Thread,this theory is beyond weird
    Sure W/E your opinion, everything is clearly here in black and white, everything explained. Denial is normal though.
     
         

  18. #18
    Baters gonna Bate chopstickchakra's Avatar
    Status
    chopstickchakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,627
    Location
    Earth 33
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Sasuke and Naruto Will Fuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    people complain about it being like DBZ but then they ask for things to make it more like DBZ

    I just don't get it
    damn I was gonna say they were gonna use the fusion dance, but now there's no point(even though I did it in this post
     
         

  19. #19
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,104
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: How Sasuke and Naruto Will Fuse

    I like all the info, but I can't see them actually fusing. Though I like where you are going, I don't believe your believed result will be the one.
     
         
    Last edited by Susano'o; 07-15-2013 at 03:43 AM.

  20. #20
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,052
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: How Sasuke and Naruto Will Fuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    if you mean they'll fuse body and soul, that's never gonna happen

    the only fusion that will occur with them without a doubt is how Madara fused his susanoo with the kyuubi

    and Sasuke will use his susanoo to shield the Naruto's bijuu mode
    I didn't explain how it will look dude. Maybe they will you don't know, Obito is the freak'n Sage now -,-
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •