If You Look At The Sky Tonight
    And Notice That The Brightest
    Star Is Missing, I Swear I
    Have No Clue How The Hell I
    Fell From Sky But I'm OK

??devil fruits??

first,sorry for my bad English and don't blame me thank you

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF DEVIL FRUIT COLORS AND LOGIA USERS ELEMENTS COLORS

IN ONE PIECE DEVIL FRUIT USERS HAVE DIFFERENT BEHAVIORS.SO WHAT IS THE REASON????

YOU CAN COMPARE DF USERS DEVIL FRUIT COLORS WITH BELOW DETAILS EX; LUFFY-PURPLE-GOMU GOMU,KIZARU-YELLOW-PICA PICA ETC

Color psychology is the study of color as a determinant of human behavior

While perceptions of color are somewhat subjective, there are some color effects that have universal meaning. Colors in the red area of the color spectrum are known as warm colors and include red, orange and yellow. These warm colors evoke emotions ranging from feelings of warmth and comfort to feelings of anger and hostility.

Colors on the blue side of the spectrum are known as cool colors and include blue, purple and green. These colors are often described as calm, but can also call to mind feelings of sadness or indifference.

Specific color meaning

RED Lust,ANGER,Negative Issues ,Excitement Red is a bright, warm color that evokes strong emotions.
    YELLOW Jealousy,Competence,Happiness,MIND LOSS
    GREEN Good Taste,Envy,Green is a cool color that symbolizes nature and the natural world.

Green also represents tranquility, good luck, health, and jealousy.
    Blue Masculine ,Competence,High quality,Corporate,Blue is described as a favorite color by many people and is the color most preferred by men.

Blue calls to mind feelings of calmness or serenity. It is often described as peaceful, tranquil, secure, and orderly.

Blue can also create feelings of sadness or aloofness.
    Pink Sophistication,Sincerity, Pink is essentially a light red and is usually associated with love and romance.

Pink is thought to have a calming effect. .
    Violet/Purple Authority,Sophistication,Power, Purple is the symbol of royalty and wealth.

Purple also represents wisdom and spirituality.
    Brown Ruggedness,Brown is a natural color that evokes a sense of strength and reliability.

Brown can also create feelings of sadness and isolation.
    Black Grief ,Sophistication,Expensive,Fear, Black absorbs all light in the color spectrum.

Black is often used as a symbol of menace or evil, but it is also popular as an indicator of power. It is used to represent treacherous characters such as Dracula and is often associated with witchcraft.

Black is associated with death and mourning in many cultures. It is also associated with unhappiness, sexuality, formality, and sophistication.

In ancient Egypt, black represented life and rebirth.

Black is often used in fashion because of its slimming quality.

Consider how black is used in language: Black Death, blackout, black cat, black list, black market, black tie, black belt.
    White Happiness,Sincerity,Purity, White represents purity or innocence.

White is bright and can create a sense of space or add highlights.

White is also described as cold, bland, and sterile.

Last edited by SAHAN1993; 07-16-2013 at 04:49 AM.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: ??devil fruits??

Good job lol good job. I really mean it.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Psychology isn't my thing but that was a good read. Thanks for posting this. I have more of an understanding on favorite colors etc.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fell From Sky But I'm OK

Quote Originally Posted by Charstin View Post
    Good job lol good job. I really mean it.

sounds like u make fun of me.its ok bro.

Akainu = Red Dog - Magu Magu no Mi.-ANGER,Negative Issues ,Excitement Red is a bright, warm color that evokes strong emotions.

Aokiji = Blue Pheasant -Hie Hie no Mi.-Masculine ,Competence,High quality,Corporate,Blue is described as a favorite color by many people and is the color most preferred by men.
    Blue calls to mind feelings of calmness or serenity. It is often described as peaceful, tranquil, secure, and orderly.

Kizaru = Yellow Monkey -Pika Pika no Mi-Jealousy,Competence,Happiness,MIND LOSS

Fujitora/issio = Pink Tiger -?????????????-Sophistication,Sincerity, Pink is essentially a light red and is usually associated with love and romance.

Ryokugyu=green bull -????????????-Good Taste,Envy,Green is a cool color that symbolizes nature and the natural world.

so ryokugya and issho ?????????????

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Quote Originally Posted by SAHAN1993 View Post

sounds like u make fun of me.its ok bro.

Akainu = Red Dog - Magu Magu no Mi.-ANGER,Negative Issues ,Excitement Red is a bright, warm color that evokes strong emotions.

Aokiji = Blue Pheasant -Hie Hie no Mi.-Masculine ,Competence,High quality,Corporate,Blue is described as a favorite color by many people and is the color most preferred by men.

Kizaru = Yellow Monkey -Pika Pika no Mi-Jealousy,Competence,Happiness,MIND LOSS

Fujitora/issio = Pink Tiger -?????????????-Sophistication,Sincerity, Pink is essentially a light red and is usually associated with love and romance.

Ryokugyu=green bull -????????????-Good Taste,Envy,Green is a cool color that symbolizes nature and the natural world.

so ryokugya and issho ?????????????
    Correction: Fujitora means Purple Tiger.

This likely either 1) Shows he is maybe from a high background from say Wano-Kuni (considering his sword and dress).

2) with his samurai theme it is representing Yin-Yang....he wears a color of royalty yet dresses like that of s commoner, or one of lower class (blind and the more low key Japanese-esque clothing).

Anyways awesome thread. I already, to a degree, was aware of color psychology and I agree that the colors match.

Aokiji: Blue, calm demeanor.

Akainu: Red, firey personality...aggressive.

Kizaru: Yellow, excited state (fast)...though with a twist of being slow as once again...a bit of Yin-Yang.

Enel: Yellow, excited state...aggressively and quickly moving around and executing.

Blackbeard: Purple, likely reflects his D status...also rival for Pirate King.

Luffy: Purple, same as Blackbeard

Ace: Red, fire incarnate...burning passion, quick to anger (Akainu taunt).

440mil beli pirate. Mephew D Kensei's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Clan Cloudd

The colours do match their personalities ant traits so cool thread.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    No matter how far apart we
    are, you will always stay in
    my heart.

Cool idea, and i have to agree with you, the colours do match personalities. Especially red. Ace, when around Luffy or his friends he's "warm and comfortable" in other words. He acts like Luffy and seems like some sort of saint with good manners but when he gets pissed (pissing off Ace is probably one of the 7 easiest tasks in the world) He turns into a whole nother person.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    sanity and happiness are an
    impossible combination

Nice work, tho this fact in OP is really really old http://www.mangareader.net/103-2231-...apter-124.html. :D Oda uses stuff liek this all the time (random how every fruit bearer got a powert that suits his personality).

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    people can change

great theory but I dont think that oda really thought about that I dont know but still an awesome thread

^__^ keep up the good work

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cool read, but this was discussed awhile ago, the colors of the admirals. But good thread nonetheless.

Baters gonna Bate chopstickchakra's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice, if I had to pick I'd say Luffy would be Red or Purple. Red because he's quick to get excited and he has strong emotions. Purple because of his lineage to Dargon and Garp and his supposed succession of Roger.

The negative for green fits Zoro perfectly. Pink fits Chopper, soothing for the doctor and the weakness for how scared he acts. The negative about blue is interesting because I always associated Blue to Sanji(assuming every crew memeber had a color) Idk about the others Franky brown maybe Robin purple or blue maybe because of her intelligence(sophistication) Nami I would say Orange. Brook black I guess. Oda seemed to do a pretty good job at dressing each member according to their characteristics.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fell From Sky But I'm OK

luffys gomu gomu fruit is purple.but if he eat mera mera no mi he get those personalities too.black beard teach eat two he can eat more.so he has mix personalities.we can use this theory for logia and paramecia,zone types 2.i want your valuable ideas.tnx

Baters gonna Bate chopstickchakra's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SAHAN1993 View Post
    luffys gomu gomu fruit is purple.but if he eat mera mera no mi he get those personalities too.black beard teach eat two he can eat more.so he has mix personalities.we can use this theory for logia and paramecia,zone types 2.i want your valuable ideas.tnx
    Oh you meant the fruit colors themselves I was referring to the clothing colors. Zoro- green Usopp brown- Luffy red Robin purple etc. It seemed like each Straw hat wore a certain color as the majority of their outfit. That being said I'm glad they actually change clothes in OP Naruto's had the same sweatshirt on for over a year now that thing's gotta be ripe.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Happy And Peaceful.

Interesting Find Bro....