Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    القاتل من الموت xAj's Avatar
    Status
    xAj is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hidden forest
    Posts
    593
    Post Thanks / Like
    This base deserves a better
    class of criminal. And, I'm
    gonna give it to them
     

    Luffy have the same fate as Roger

    Recently I was watching the old Marineford arc and also Water 7. And apparantly I did catch some scenes that Oda maybe wanted us to understand as a prediction for something that would happen in the next years.

    1. Tension Hormones- These hormones never heal a person's body. It will just deceive the body by giving an intense adrenaline for a small amount of time. Luffy did take two shots from this "healing" technique and as said by Emperio Ivankov... it will decrease some years of luffys life.

    2. Gear Second- As said by Rob Lucci, it shortens Luffys life force dramatically, increasing the chance of having a shorter life. Maybe because of the distortions of metabolism in his body.

    this lead my to a theory that maybe Luffy will have the same fate as Roger. He will also die of disease or because of his short lifespawn. You have to take in caution that he uses gear second all the time.

    what is your thoughts?
     
         

  2. #2
    kaizoku SAHAN1993's Avatar
    Status
    SAHAN1993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    712
    Post Thanks / Like
    If You Look At The Sky Tonight
    And Notice That The Brightest
    Star Is Missing, I Swear I
    Have No Clue How The Hell I
    Fell From Sky But I'm OK
     

    Re: Luffy have the same fate as Roger

    already made this theory bro.check past theories
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Jamcool2's Avatar
    Status
    Jamcool2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    229
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy have the same fate as Roger

    you are right i never noticed that thx.
     
         

  4. #4
    Advanced Anti Sakura Unit GenKiDama's Avatar
    Status
    GenKiDama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ban Count 24. Estimated time
    Spent Banned: 7 Months
     

    Re: Luffy have the same fate as Roger

    probably. It might be worse than Aces death if it happens.
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    Trolling King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In the "Senpai Failed Me Club"
    Posts
    3,291
    Post Thanks / Like
    Senpai how could you Fail
    me...
     

    Re: Luffy have the same fate as Roger

    A jiriya tear jerker moment is coming, but only better cause its oda
     
         

  6. #6
    القاتل من الموت xAj's Avatar
    Status
    xAj is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hidden forest
    Posts
    593
    Post Thanks / Like
    This base deserves a better
    class of criminal. And, I'm
    gonna give it to them
     

    Re: Luffy have the same fate as Roger

    Quote Originally Posted by SAHAN1993 View Post
    already made this theory bro.check past theories

    Nobody got time for that!!
     
         

  7. #7
    القاتل من الموت xAj's Avatar
    Status
    xAj is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hidden forest
    Posts
    593
    Post Thanks / Like
    This base deserves a better
    class of criminal. And, I'm
    gonna give it to them
     

    Re: Luffy have the same fate as Roger

    Quote Originally Posted by GenKiDama View Post
    probably. It might be worse than Aces death if it happens.
    Well Rayleigh mentioned that Roger felt pain etc because of his illnes
    Maybe luffy also is going to experience pain
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Kuzan's Avatar
    Status
    Kuzan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    781
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy have the same fate as Roger

    Chopper will find a way to cure the disease Roger died from and that makes him the best doctor the world because the disease was supposedly uncurable.
     
         

  9. #9
    WOW - AGGRAMAR COLOSSAL TITAN's Avatar
    Status
    COLOSSAL TITAN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kirigakure
    Posts
    554
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: Luffy have the same fate as Roger

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzan View Post
    Chopper will find a way to cure the disease Roger died from and that makes him the best doctor the world because the disease was supposedly uncurable.
    You just finished the plot of One piece..
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Kuzan's Avatar
    Status
    Kuzan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    781
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy have the same fate as Roger

    Quote Originally Posted by COLOSSAL TITAN View Post
    You just finished the plot of One piece..
    I am actually Oda-sensei in disguise
     
         

  11. #11
    Member The 3's Avatar
    Status
    The 3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    93
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy have the same fate as Roger

    I agree with you, I believe the parallels between Luffy and Roger are only starting to be revealed. Obviously they have the same child-like enthusiasm, love for freedom, and an odd relationship with the marines. On the other hand, we have next to no knowledge about his fighting style. Based on how Rayleigh describes him, it might be safe to assume that he could be just as reckless in battle as Luffy is. He did decide to go to Skypia after all. Furthermore, with what we have recently learned about Devil Fruits being reincarnated, what if there is more significance to Shanks finding the Gomu Gomu no Mi. That Roger's apprentice finds the same fruit he had eaten, and passed it on to the individual who most greatly resembles him. Finally, what if it is the recklessness and the Gomu Gomu techniques are what led or will eventually lead to their deaths.
     
         

  12. #12
    القاتل من الموت xAj's Avatar
    Status
    xAj is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hidden forest
    Posts
    593
    Post Thanks / Like
    This base deserves a better
    class of criminal. And, I'm
    gonna give it to them
     

    Re: Luffy have the same fate as Roger

    Quote Originally Posted by The 3 View Post
    I agree with you, I believe the parallels between Luffy and Roger are only starting to be revealed. Obviously they have the same child-like enthusiasm, love for freedom, and an odd relationship with the marines. On the other hand, we have next to no knowledge about his fighting style. Based on how Rayleigh describes him, it might be safe to assume that he could be just as reckless in battle as Luffy is. He did decide to go to Skypia after all. Furthermore, with what we have recently learned about Devil Fruits being reincarnated, what if there is more significance to Shanks finding the Gomu Gomu no Mi. That Roger's apprentice finds the same fruit he had eaten, and passed it on to the individual who most greatly resembles him. Finally, what if it is the recklessness and the Gomu Gomu techniques are what led or will eventually lead to their deaths.
    What you say may be true. We just have to wait and see. But I doubt that Roger had the Gomu Gomu fruit because Garp would have said that Roger also had it to luffy
     
         

  13. #13
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Luffy have the same fate as Roger

    Quote Originally Posted by SAHAN1993 View Post
    already made this theory bro.check past theories
    Hahahahaha, this theory was made years before you joined dude, so why don't you use the search bar.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •