Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member Hebi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Hebi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the laughter we will
    remember whenever we remember
    the way we were.
     

    Sasuke after 639

    I guess it will be annoying for some people too see another Sasuke thread! Since he is ruling the base right know after the last chapter....I believe that his true intention isn't killing Naruto...Because Sasuke clearly stated that he wants to become a hokage....I think that he knows that he can't become one if he kills Naruto,since everybody in Konoha is now praising him as a hero...But still erasing the past,I really can't think what he meant...It's just so confusing,I really can't see where this is going...First protecting him,than wanting to kill him do erase the past...Who knows. But this chapter was so badass...It always feels that no matter how much Naruto becomes stronger,around Sasuke he always is in his shadow...Just my thoughts,don't hate.
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    thunderthehybrid is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nazareth
    Posts
    2,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dunno
     

    Re: Sasuke after 639

    We'll find out sooner or later, Kishi can do anything to his manga bro
     
         

  3. #3
    Member southern sun's Avatar
    Status
    southern sun is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    village hidden in moonlight
    Posts
    807
    Post Thanks / Like
    BAN...KAI
     

    Re: Sasuke after 639

    ..It always feels that no matter how much Naruto becomes stronger,around Sasuke he always is in his shadow." YOU MEAN SASUKE SAVE NARUTO?
     
         

  4. #4
    #TH caterpillar's Avatar
    Status
    caterpillar is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    derp side of the moon
    Posts
    11,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user does not deserve a
    status.
     

    Re: Sasuke after 639

    I think he wants to "dominate" the village; he stated that he wanted to protect the leaf; but everyone has their own way of protecting... For ex. both Hashirama and Tobirama wanted to protect the village; but their methods and way of protecting were different; Sasuke might want to protect it too; but he might have want to do it in his own ways; he stated he wanted to "erase the past"; bijuus are infact a part of this "past"; also he knows that they would not accept him as the hokage with open arms, he said something like "i don't care about what you think" to other rookies... He would probably rule the village and protect it from the outer threats with his power, but he would not be so tolerant to the people who adopt the former idealogies and followings or oppose to him... That's how i see it if he becomes hokage.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Hebi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Hebi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the laughter we will
    remember whenever we remember
    the way we were.
     

    Re: Sasuke after 639

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderthehybrid View Post
    We'll find out sooner or later, Kishi can do anything to his manga bro
    It's so confusing right now..

    Quote Originally Posted by southern sun View Post
    ..It always feels that no matter how much Naruto becomes stronger,around Sasuke he always is in his shadow." YOU MEAN SASUKE SAVE NARUTO?
    I mean that,and Sasuke telling him not to worry about edo hokage...
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member esenn1's Avatar
    Status
    esenn1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is of a great status
    U_U
     

    Re: Sasuke after 639

    Quote Originally Posted by southern sun View Post
    ..It always feels that no matter how much Naruto becomes stronger,around Sasuke he always is in his shadow." YOU MEAN SASUKE SAVE NARUTO?
    I think he meant regardless of Naruto's power, he's always inferior than Sasuke and despite I'm a Naruto fanboy, unfortunately I agree with him
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    Cosman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    8,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    I broke the rules, got banned.
    Please don't make the same
    mistake as me, follow the
    rules.
     

    Re: Sasuke after 639

    He'll wanna join the peace corps next week. Trust me. That's just how Sasuke rolls...
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Hebi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Hebi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the laughter we will
    remember whenever we remember
    the way we were.
     

    Re: Sasuke after 639

    Quote Originally Posted by caterpillar View Post
    I think he wants to "dominate" the village; he stated that he wanted to protect the leaf; but everyone has their own way of protecting... For ex. both Hashirama and Tobirama wanted to protect the village; but their methods and way of protecting were different; Sasuke might want to protect it too; but he might have want to do it in his own ways; he stated he wanted to "erase the past"; bijuus are infact a part of this "past"; also he knows that they would not accept him as the hokage with open arms, he said something like "i don't care about what you think" to other rookies... He would probably rule the village and protect it from the outer threats with his power, but he would not be so tolerant to the people who adopt the former idealogies and followings or oppose to him... That's how i see it if he becomes hokage.
    I very much agree...Everyone has their methods of attaining peace...This is just him wanting to do the right thing,but in a wrong way. But who knows,I mean a lot of things indicate that he wants to take a "different" path from the evil one he was taking not so long ago...From him saying that he doesn't want Konoha and Itachi's wishes to go in vain,from Orochimaru saying he wants to be there for "Sasuke's wind"...I seriously don't know what is he thinking,I guess we will see that after the war...Now it seems he wants to protect everybody except the bijuu.
     
         

  9. #9
    Accompany´╗┐ On U. Itachi Twisted007's Avatar
    Status
    Twisted007 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kingdom of Predators
    Posts
    844
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hunting my dreams
     

    Re: Sasuke after 639

    Sasuke got this mystery thing going on, we will know his true intention when the manga finishes.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Hebi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Hebi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the laughter we will
    remember whenever we remember
    the way we were.
     

    Re: Sasuke after 639

    Quote Originally Posted by esenn1 View Post
    I think he meant regardless of Naruto's power, he's always inferior than Sasuke and despite I'm a Naruto fanboy, unfortunately I agree with him
    This...Their rivalry is a complicated thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosman View Post
    He'll wanna join the peace corps next week. Trust me. That's just how Sasuke rolls...
    LOL...Can you picture Sasuke,Taka and Orochimaru all on peace side.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Hebi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Hebi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the laughter we will
    remember whenever we remember
    the way we were.
     

    Re: Sasuke after 639

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    Sasuke got this mystery thing going on, we will know his true intention when the manga finishes.
    Kishimoto is such a troll.
     
         

  12. #12
    King of Hokage's Rikudoou naruto's Avatar
    Status
    Rikudoou naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    224
    Post Thanks / Like
    do u even lift?
     

    Re: Sasuke after 639

    b-b-b-b-b-b-adasssssssss

    but sasuke will become overshadowed from naruto in an instant
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •