Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    Posts
    8,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Will a SH ever die

    Are they all basicly set to live till the end or will Oda try and make a deep wound for luffy by having someone take out one of his naka(preferably someone like a Yonkou) and it would make the fight all the more intense


    Since OP has no end in sight there is always that chance that its time to sacrifice a main character xD
     
         

  2. #2
    Member
    Status
    Vincent Pryce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too boring.
     

    Re: Will a SH ever die

    Won't happen, imo. That would go against the whole Nakama thing, and it won't feel as One Piece. Especially if a Nakama dies before reaching his/her goals. Anyway, I just don't see it happen.
     
         

  3. #3
    ♣♠ Scrublord ♠♣ Hypemaster's Avatar
    Status
    Hypemaster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Inside the moon
    Posts
    9,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bans won't hold me back.
     

    Re: Will a SH ever die

    They can never die, you know how Oda is
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    1,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fodder
     

    Re: Will a SH ever die

    If any did die, it would only happen at the very end. We know that Luffy will most likely die at least
     
         

  5. #5
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Will a SH ever die

    Yep.

    -Luffy
    -Usopp
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Trolling King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In the "Senpai Failed Me Club"
    Posts
    3,291
    Post Thanks / Like
    Senpai how could you Fail
    me...
     

    Re: Will a SH ever die

    Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    If any did die, it would only happen at the very end. We know that Luffy will most likely die at least
    Are you okami, i miss okami

    Ot: it is a possibility but only if they actually reach their goals or in usopp's case he could reach his goal by sacrificing himself and become a brave warrior of the sea.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Yo Momma San's Avatar
    Status
    Yo Momma San is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    East Blue
    Posts
    9,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
     

    Re: Will a SH ever die

    A better question is, Will a SH back-stab? I'm sure it will happen eventually.
     
         

  8. #8
    Mugiwara Rokudaime Hokage Naruto's Avatar
    Status
    Rokudaime Hokage Naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Highschool DxD, One Piece and
    Code Geass are my favs!
     

    Re: Will a SH ever die

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo Momma San View Post
    A better question is, Will a SH back-stab? I'm sure it will happen eventually.
    No it goes against shonen formula
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Yo Momma San's Avatar
    Status
    Yo Momma San is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    East Blue
    Posts
    9,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
     

    Re: Will a SH ever die

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Hokage Naruto View Post
    No it goes against shonen formula
    So? Oda can do what he likes plus we've seen WB get backstabbed plus it would just go to show that the SH's aren't perfect and it would be an awesome way to develop Luffy's role as a captain.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member kiddish's Avatar
    Status
    kiddish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Akatsuki Hide out
    Posts
    353
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will a SH ever die

    The backstabbing thingy i can see Sanji backstabbing everyone
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Yo Momma San's Avatar
    Status
    Yo Momma San is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    East Blue
    Posts
    9,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
     

    Re: Will a SH ever die

    Quote Originally Posted by kiddish View Post
    The backstabbing thingy i can see Sanji backstabbing everyone
    Na, I mean in the upcoming years there might be a new SH who is a double agent or something.
     
         

  12. #12
    礼儀 Nebula's Avatar
    Status
    Nebula is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    17,314
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active.
     

    Re: Will a SH ever die

    I hope not............
     
         

  13. #13
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: Will a SH ever die

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo Momma San View Post
    A better question is, Will a SH back-stab? I'm sure it will happen eventually.
    This would - no joke - be one of the GREATEST moves Oda (or any Shonen author) can ever do!



    The amount of amazement in that panel will make my balls blow up due to the jizz it'd produce. Deadset!!








    EDIT: And if it ties in with the story perfectly, then he truly should be called GODA. u__u
     
         

  14. #14
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,483
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Will a SH ever die

    Since the strawhats and roger pirates almost mirror eachother. From what we know:
    Roger Pirates:
    -Captain = Dead
    -First Mate = Alive
    -Shipwright = Dead
    -Doctor = Alive

    therefore:
    Luffy will die
    Franky will die
    But Chopper and Zoro will be alive and kicking.

    Luffy will die later during his Pirate King reign. And Franky may die towards the end of the series...

    Also to those thinking someone will backstab:
    It may be a good move but haven't Nami and Usopp already done that in the past? The whole Nakama theme will not make it possible for a permanent betrayal. And the series would lose a lot of fans if their favorite pirate's suddenly become a douchebag. (There is every chance Trafalgar Law can backstab though)

    I have a hunch the series is actually being told by Roronoa to another group of super rookies and the last panel will be Zoro talking to the NEXT Pirate king succeeding from Luffy.
     
         
    Last edited by rinnemaki; 07-19-2013 at 04:55 PM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Yo Momma San's Avatar
    Status
    Yo Momma San is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    East Blue
    Posts
    9,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
     

    Re: Will a SH ever die

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    Since the strawhats and roger pirates almost mirror eachother. From what we know:
    Roger Pirates:
    -Captain = Dead
    -First Mate = Alive
    -Shipwright = Dead
    -Doctor = Alive

    therefore:
    Luffy will die
    Franky will die
    But Chopper and Zoro will be alive and kicking.

    Luffy will die later during his Pirate King reign. And Franky may die towards the end of the series...

    Also to those thinking someone will backstab:
    It may be a good move but haven't Nami and Usopp already done that in the past? The whole Nakama theme will not make it possible for a permanent betrayal. And the series would lose a lot of fans if their favorite pirate's suddenly become a douchebag. (There is every chance Trafalgar Law can backstab though)

    I have a hunch the series is actually being told by Roronoa to another group of super rookies and the last panel will be Zoro talking to the NEXT Pirate king succeeding from Luffy.
    Well I said it could be a double agent that joins the crew and leaks info to world government or Kaidou/Big Mam (whoever is their enemy at the time this occurs).

    Yeah I can picture that happening with a bottle of rum.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •