Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What is wrong?

I can't understand what the hell is wrong with sasuke. I'll divide this thread in parts, to say the main problems with him.

First. He is probably gay. I mean, come on. So many hot girls hitting on him in the series: sakura, ino, goddamnit, IT'S INO, and karin, karin, they way she is, she f*cks easily. But what happened? Sasuke turned all of these girls down.

"Ah, but you don't understand, he wanted his revenge, he was pursuing itachi bla bla bla"

This the part 2. His revenge and his hatred. I can totally understand his revenge and his hatred for itachi, who killed his entire clan and his parents. The problem is after the revenge. Obito found, as we know, and manipulated him. If sasuke had a strong will, he wouldn't be manipulated like this. If sasuke was smarter, he would've noticed that itachi wanted to protect the village. So, to avenge itachi, he would destroy the thing that his brother was trying to protect? I know itachi was ordered to do that, but the uchihas were planning a civil war, and Itachi did that in his free will. I'll never understand how sasuke concluded that to avenge itachi, he should destroy the leaf.

The last part: The way he treats veryone, and specially, naruto. Sasuke has always been an arrogant as*hole. He is always trying to make himself looks better than the others. And naruto, naruto is always trying to help him, trying to be his friend, but he treats naruto like trash. Even after his talk with hashirama, it seems that still wants to kill naruto, for no reasonable cause whatsoever.

But still, everybody treats like a freaking GOD. "Ah, sasuke-kun, oh, here, sasuke-kun, ah, sasuke-sama". This pisses me off.
    Sasuke is not a good person. I'm not bashing the character, but I can't respect his personality. I know sasuke is strong, he is top 10. But he should respect the other chars. And the characters should stop treating that arrogant as a GOD, he deosn'teven care about them. Even kishi treats sasuke like a good(making naruto an idiota when sasuke is arround, and trying to make sasuke look better than anyone). Anyway, that's what I think. What do you guys think?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.

Re: What is wrong?

He's not a homosexual—he's asexual. Know the difference.

Moreover, what's wrong with being a homosexual? Are you exercising homophobia?

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Another Sasuke thread...

FFS.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post

Couldn't have said it better myself.

What's wrong with being gay?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Smh this is a manga, who gives a f*ck about being gay, not gay?

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looked in the mirror and
    realized I had something to
    prove.

I see nothing wrong with him. If you don't like him, you don't, but try to act like there's something wrong with the character.

Anyways, you fail understand Sasuke was never very sociable, even before the massacre. Being stronger was always first to him, for the respect of his father, for killing Itachi and for destroying Konoha. He never socialized much and that's why he acts this way towards others. Sasuke was always in a cold, lonely place, so that reflects in his attitude.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    the truth in life resides in
    perception.

After reading the panel from 639 I came to the conclusion that sasuke was talking to obito about the infinite tsukyomi saying that he( sasuke ) will become the jinchuriki and delete the past. Aka use his own infinite tsukyomi

Abide in the Wind Spacey orange's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzz

kishi not made idiot naruto around sasuke.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.

Two words describe this thread perfectly.

You mad?

No, seriously why bash Sasuke so much. There's a perfect reason he is the way he is. He disdains everyone because is afraid to form bonds. Bonds like he had with his family....You can only imagine what its like to have your mother,father, aunti,uncle everyone killed infront of you and everything else Sasukes been through. So don't act like you walked his shoes or been through it all. Kishi is just trying to potray his character the best he can.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

There's nothing wrong with it, and that is why I accept you as my bro.

OT: You mad 'cause girls hit on Sasuke and not on you.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    When ignored by that person
    whose attention means the most
    to you, the reaction in your
    brain is similar to physical
    pain.

what-an-as*hole-thread

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well you placed it point wise, I will answer it point wise-
    1. Don't know whether he is gay or something else, and that's not a problem.
    2. His revenge and his hatred, well he is an uchiha clan member and curse of hatred explains his revenge.
    3. That's his nature, he has no respect for higher authorities, and talking about Naruto, they are friends, and moreover rivals so I don't feel there is anything wrong with his behavior and last he never said he want to kill naruto, his statement may have some other meaning.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing the Game

This......

Ψ BKN Knight of Darkness Ψ From the Dark Spire's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ Can you hear it? The
    screams of all the meek in the
    world... Shall create a scorge
    of fear and despair to all. To
    those who band together and
    create an insurrection, shall
    be punished, for their
    inequity. Narutobase, your
    time...will come! Ψ

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfus View Post
    I can't understand what the hell is wrong with sasuke. I'll divide this thread in parts, to say the main problems with him.

First. He is probably gay. I mean, come on. So many hot girls hitting on him in the series: sakura, ino, goddamnit, IT'S INO, and karin, karin, they way she is, she f*cks easily. But what happened? Sasuke turned all of these girls down.

"Ah, but you don't understand, he wanted his revenge, he was pursuing itachi bla bla bla"

This the part 2. His revenge and his hatred. I can totally understand his revenge and his hatred for itachi, who killed his entire clan and his parents. The problem is after the revenge. Obito found, as we know, and manipulated him. If sasuke had a strong will, he wouldn't be manipulated like this. If sasuke was smarter, he would've noticed that itachi wanted to protect the village. So, to avenge itachi, he would destroy the thing that his brother was trying to protect? I know itachi was ordered to do that, but the uchihas were planning a civil war, and Itachi did that in his free will. I'll never understand how sasuke concluded that to avenge itachi, he should destroy the leaf.

The last part: The way he treats veryone, and specially, naruto. Sasuke has always been an arrogant as*hole. He is always trying to make himself looks better than the others. And naruto, naruto is always trying to help him, trying to be his friend, but he treats naruto like trash. Even after his talk with hashirama, it seems that still wants to kill naruto, for no reasonable cause whatsoever.

But still, everybody treats like a freaking GOD. "Ah, sasuke-kun, oh, here, sasuke-kun, ah, sasuke-sama". This pisses me off.
    Sasuke is not a good person. I'm not bashing the character, but I can't respect his personality. I know sasuke is strong, he is top 10. But he should respect the other chars. And the characters should stop treating that arrogant as a GOD, he deosn'teven care about them. Even kishi treats sasuke like a good(making naruto an idiota when sasuke is arround, and trying to make sasuke look better than anyone). Anyway, that's what I think. What do you guys think?
    However, even tho Obito said all this to Sasuke, I mean, yeah in your eyes it may seem like he manipulated him, but MY god, IT WAS THE TRUTH afterall! Well the only, ONLY thing he lied about was that he didnt say HE attacked the village 16 years ago, but that's irrelevant to Sasuke anyway. I bet if the roles were reversed and Naruto was getting this talk from some stranger about what happened to the Uzumaki clan and he went crazy over it. MORE than half of everybody on this site would be ALL OVER HIS bandwagon, but whenever it comes to Sasuke, it always seems like everybody puts their differences aside and join in unison in their stupid hatred for Sasuke, my god!

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If he is gay or asexual(I still think he is, somehow, gay) he should at least admit it, so that those girls will give up and pay attention to the other nice guys in the series that they had never even looked at because of sasuke.

Nothing morally wrong with being gay, that's the least of it.

Edit: You people have to stop with the moralism. What I said was not homophobic. To be homophobic is to hate gays, wanting to segregate them or even kill them. And that's not what I said. Besides, one has to respect homossexualism, not agree with it.(Not that I disagree or agree, but that's how things should be)

Last edited by Wolfus; 07-19-2013 at 04:52 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing the Game

If he is gay or asexual(I still think he is, somehow, gay) he should at least admit it, so that those girls will give up and pay attention to the other nice guys in the series that they had never even looked at because of sasuke.
    That's a really petty reason to not like him. This is a manga. There is always that one cool guy who has no interest in sex...

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing morally wrong with being gay, that's the least of it.
    That had to be one of the most ridiculous comments I've read in a while.

AlmightyCeption... Misconception's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout goes out to all the 2013
    members we left our mark as
    rookies lets see what these
    2014 guys bring...

So is everybody on one piece gay besides Sanji for not showing interest in women.???

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphîm View Post

Love you, baby.

Regarding the sexuality, Itachi is praised incessantly [and deservedly so ] but he never exhibited amorous interest, nor did he entertain any sexual activities. There isn't even a single allusion to Itachi having a sexuality, so I do not understand why Sasuke is bashed for the same reasoning.

Last edited by -Logic-; 07-19-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

I can't stop laughing....you took out time to make this thread...smh

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by From the Dark Spire View Post
    However, even tho Obito said all this to Sasuke, I mean, yeah in your eyes it may seem like he manipulated him, but MY god, IT WAS THE TRUTH afterall! Well the only, ONLY thing he lied about was that he didnt say HE attacked the village 16 years ago, but that's irrelevant to Sasuke anyway. I bet if the roles were reversed and Naruto was getting this talk from some stranger about what happened to the Uzumaki clan and he went crazy over it. MORE than half of everybody on this site would be ALL OVER HIS bandwagon, but whenever it comes to Sasuke, it always seems like everybody puts their differences aside and join in unison in their stupid hatred for Sasuke, my god!
    The problem is that sasuke wanted to take revenge on the leaf. As I said, itachi was trying to protect the village, if he wanted to avenge itachi, destroying the leaf is the worst he could do. As I said, itachi did the mission on his free will, and the uchihas were planning a revolution. The leaf didn't do anything wrong, but the uchihas were about to do it.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    That's a really petty reason to not like him. This is a manga. There is always that one cool guy who has no interest in sex...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raekwon26 View Post
    That had to be one of the most ridiculous comments I've read in a while.
    That's not the main reason I dislike him, it is just an action I don't like about him(not the being gay part, but the not admiting it). The reason I dislike him is his hatred that blinds him and his arrogance.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphîm View Post

Yeah, I'm am kind of mad that girls don't hit on me.

Akatsuki Member Itachi The Solo King's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi solo's

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

That's not the main reason I dislike him, it is just an action I don't like about him(not the being gay part, but the not admiting it). The reason I dislike him is his hatred that blinds him and his arrogance.
    That is STILL one of the most ridiculous comments I've read in a while and you've continued to add to it.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»