"Cut my life into
    pieces"

Tōshirō Hitsugaya

Basic Information

Name: Tōshirō Hitsugaya, 日番谷 冬獅郎
    Nickname: Shirō-chan (Snowy)
    Clan: Yuki Clan

Looks :
    Tōshirō is short, with turquoise eyes and short, spiked, white hair, which tends to draw attention in the ninja world. He wears a standard sleeveless captain's haori with a green sash around his shoulders, held together by a round, star-like clip. The sash holds his swords sheath in place on his back and is tied to it at either end. He sometimes walks around in his tabi. He is relatively young by most people's standards, and has the appearance of a child. For casual clothing, however, he wears a black, short-sleeved, golf shirt and gray pants.

Personality :
    Hitsugaya is generally mature and serious. Tōshirō is shown to be easily annoyed by others goofing off or drawing unneeded attention to themselves. Hitsugaya hates anything that he deems childish as well as being described as something close to a child, such as an elementary school child. Hitsugaya dislikes summer and warm weather in general.

Tōshirō's favorite foods are watermelon and amanattō. He does not like dried persimmons. During his childhood he was so skilled with spinning tops that he became the local undefeated champion. He works very hard, but his motive seems to be that if he finishes quickly, he can return to his afternoon nap. He believes in the saying "children who sleep well, grow well," and hopes to grow quickly, a wish shared by his subordinates.

Village Info

Village of Birth: Kirigakure
    Village of Alliance: Kirigakure

Rank//Chakra Info

Ninja Rank:
    Specialty: Hyōton
    Elements:
    Hyōton - In Training
    Suiton - In Training
    Futon - In Training

Your ninjutsu:

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Background Info

History : Hitsugaya comes from a small part of Kirigakure. There, he lived with his grandmother. As a young child, Hitsugaya was a bit of a brat who likes to eat watermelons and poke fun at Hinamori. She calls him "Shiro-chan" or Little Shiro and he retorts by calling her "Bed-wetter Momo." The two are close friends and Hitsugaya, despite being younger and much shorter than his friend, always feels that he needs to protect her.

When Hinamori left to become a Shinobi, he portrayed himself as happy to see her go, though it was more of an act than his true feelings. Her next door friends were scared of him, even though he had never done anything to them. His grandmother, "Granny," and Hinamori were the only ones in the village that weren't afraid of him. His personality was supposedly "cold as ice" or at least thought to be, and he often wondered if it was due to his appearance or attitude. When Momo had been in the Ninja Academy for 5 years, he began to notice how he hadn't grown an inch. He noticed that Hinamori's hair grew longer and she visited less often, seemingly having a goal in her life now. He also noticed that "Granny" was getting skinnier.

While out at the market one day a shopkeeper, whom he was buying items from, was treating him disdainfully. He then meets Haku, who yells at the shop keeper for being rude to Hitsugaya and reproached him for his poor customer skills. When Hitsugaya turns around, he is knocked down by bumping into Hauk's bosom. She then yells at him for "lying there and crying about it and not standing up like a man," although it was she who had knocked him down in the first place. He then shakes her off and runs away.

Later that night, he has a vivid dream of a gigantic, icy blue, serpentine dragon with large wings and an echoing voice. This dream is markedly different from the previous ones, where he had only experienced sensations, but nothing substantial to what the meaning might be. He then wakes up in a cold sweat. Upon waking up, he sees Haku and is surprised to see her in his home. She immediately tells him to stop leaking his chakra everywhere and to get some sleep. She further explains that his grandmother looks pretty cold, which causes Hitsugaya to notice for the first time that the room is exceedingly cold and affecting his grandmother.

Haku then tells him he should become a Shinobi, stating that kids with power as strong as his need to learn how to bring their power under control. She explains that if he stays the way he is, his power will end up killing his grandmother. At first, Hitsugaya isn't sure what she is talking about, but she calmly places her hand on his chest and asks him if he hears a voice calling out to him. She explains to him that once he has found that voice, he'll understand how to control his power. She then notes that for that to happen he must become a Shinobi.

Soon after, he tells his grandmother of his intentions of becoming a Shinobi. Much to Hitsugaya's surprise, she is happy for him. She tells him that she had always felt that he holds everything in because he didn't want to leave her, but doing so was only hurting him and in turn, seeing him that way, hurt her. Hitsugaya then leaves to follow his own path with his grandmother's blessing.

With Hitsugaya's natural talent, he quickly entered the Ninja Academy and graduated early despite his age. Hinamori continued to call him "Shirō-chan" out of habit and felt she needed to protect him. Because of a promise she had made, she only began to call him "Hitsugaya-kun" after he was recognized as a Shinobi.

Highly capable and knowledgeable, he quickly became the youngest of the captains within Kirigakure in the entire history of the Village.

Pictures :

Toshiro's Sword:

Toshiro's Bankai:

Toshiro's Attack:

Theme Song and Background Music :

Battles

Won: 0
    Lost: 0

~Declined~
    I'm not approving a Yuki bio without you having the necessary Suiton and Futon elements mastered yet. It's in the bio restriction rules. How you got a teacher in Ice before then I don't know.

Last edited by Reborn; 07-26-2013 at 03:37 AM.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    iProcrastinate.

Re: Tōshirō Hitsugaya

Nice bio ! Who did you hey permission from ?! D:

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trapppin with my sis.

Pretty sure somebody already owns this nice bio though well but it's plain and lacks alot of things

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.

You cannot be from a clan, you don't have permission for this bio as someone owns it already, and it could use a little color. Not bad for a first bio.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trapppin with my sis.

I suggest you add a history, and personality. Otherwise even if you don't need permission which I'm pretty sure you do, you may not get approved.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Light... owns this bio, sorry

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Cut my life into
    pieces"

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Light... owns this bio, sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlur View Post
    I suggest you add a history, and personality. Otherwise even if you don't need permission which I'm pretty sure you do, you may not get approved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2640 View Post
    You cannot be from a clan, you don't have permission for this bio as someone owns it already, and it could use a little color. Not bad for a first bio.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlur View Post
    Pretty sure somebody already owns this nice bio though well but it's plain and lacks alot of things
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardSama View Post
    Nice bio ! Who did you hey permission from ?! D:
    I have permission from the owner, also I accidentally submitted before I was done editting. I am currently still adding to it. Please go check his wall or mine if you dont believe me.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Nice bio, needs a little more love though

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Yea, i'm light ( well was ). I gave him permission on his old bio o-o

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trapppin with my sis.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukuro. View Post
    Yea, i'm light ( well was ). I gave him permission on his old bio o-o
    In that case good bio, yeah I don't really follow or watch bleach I've only seen a few episodes when it comes on adult swim, I like that Toshiro guy even though I never knew his name before this bio.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Cut my life into
    pieces"

How long does it usually take to hear back from a bio? Who approves/declines them?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Would definitely appreciate a link to the permission given next time -_- would make my life a lot easier.