Status
    Mar 2013
    This user has no status.

Rikudou Sennin

Hey everyone. I'll make a theory about the rikudou having the rinnegan before sealing the juubi, the connection between the sage and the juubi, his sons, the mokuton and the sharingan, and the bijuus.
    First, I think that the tales about the rikudou sennin were kind of true. The sage awakened the rinnegan in a time of despair, as said here:

The Juubi is a beast of nature chakra, as we saw. We also saw that it is the progenitor of this world

So, how did the juubi first appeared? I think it's massive nature energy that gathers into the beast. I think that the juubi was hibernating before the rikudou's appearance. When the world is in chaos, the Juubi awakes to protect nature and destroy everything that's harming it. But, at the same time, the same thing that originated the Juubi "gives" some sort of energy to a living being. That's how the sage got the rinnegan. I think it's not only the rinnegan. As it was nature who originated the Juubi, it was as well what originated the rikudou's power. I think that he gets not only the rinnegan, but a great control over the nature's energy, easily mastering sage mode, so, Rikudou sennin. This is the connection between the rikudou and the juubi, and the reason of the similarity between their eyes.

The Rikudou sennin's mission is to protect the world and nature, but instead of destruction, he uses peace, understanding and teachings. He wanders through the world, teaching humans how to use their energy to develop chakra and use ninjutsu, teaching them to use it for peace. I think that, the way humans are, they didn't learn of all the sage's teaching, and they still used the power in wars and battles, still harming the world.
    The Juubi and the Rikudou would fight, as they are antagonistic poles(Rikudou-peace to save the world/ Juubi-destruction).

They fought, but, trying to give mankind a last chance, the rikudou sealed the Juubi inside of himself. He didn't lost control over that overwhelming power because as I said earlier, he had great control over the energy of nature.

The Rikudou still wandered. In the middle of his life, he got married and had 2 sons in the traditional way. His sons inherited the rikudou's powers but also some of the Juubi's "essence" as well. The older son inherited the sage's eyes, but with some influence of the juubi's as well, creating the ancient sharingan. The younger son inherited the sage's body(I agree with the sage being an uzumaki, providing more physical energy and chakra) but with some influence of the juubi's as well, giving this lineage great life force and for the more skilled, the ability to manipulate wood nature, the ability to use mokuton.

The older son originated the uchiha and the younger, the senju.

The uchihas, more and more influenced by hatred, developed, through the years, the ability to use the sharingan. The hatred and desire for power is what caused the mutation, making the eyes look more and more lik the juubi's.

Th rikudou, in the end of his life, fearing that with his death, the juubi could go free again, divided it's chakra into the 9 bijuus.
    He then used the rinnegan's technique, chibaku tensei, in order to seal the remaining of the juubi(an empty vessel, the gedo mazou), creating the moon.

Conclusion
    The sage's powers and rinnegan were originated by nature, which also originated the Juubi.
    The rikudou wanted to save the world with peace, the Juubi, with destruction.
    The rikudou sealed the juubi inside of himself, but could control it because he was a master in controlling the energy of nature.
    The rikudou sennin had 2 sons in the regular way. The younger inherited the sage's "body"(life force and chakra) and some of the juubi's(mokuton). The older inherited the sage's "eye"(rinnegan) but with some of the juubi's(sharingan or rinnesharingan), creating the ancient sharingan. The older originated the uchiha, the younger, the senju.
    The rikudou used creation of all things to separate the juubi's chakra into the bijuus, and used the chibaku tensei to "seal" the juubi's body, creating the moon.
    I think that, as madara showed, the EMS or MS, with senju DNA, gives one the possibility to awake the rinnegan. But he still managed to use the sharingan techniques(susanoo) and mokuton. So, Uchiha+ Senju= Rinnegan(rikudou)+mokuton+sharingan techniques(juubi)= Rikudou(uzumaki)+ Juubi. I'm not sure if the juubi had sharingan techniques, but it's possible

Evidences

I think there are 2 small evidences of this theory.
    The first is when naruto was "fighting" the juubi, before the hokages' arrival. The juubi saw the chakras of the bijuus in naruto, that reminded it of the sage and their battle, when the juubi was sealed. That moment, the juubi reminded the rikudou standing up against it, so it saw the rikudou with the rinnegan. Maybe this momment shows that when they battled, the sage had the rinnegan.

The second is that, when obito sealed(or absorved) the juubi, he because it's jinchuriki, and he looked similar to the rikudou. Although he sealed the juubi in it's incomplete state, nothing happened to his right eye(the sharingan), the changes didn't even start. I know, the juubi is not in it's final form, but it is in it's second form, something should've at least started to happen with his eyes. His whole body change, but his right eye stood the same way.

So, this is it. What do you guys think? Thanks for the attention.

Status
    Jan 2013
    ****ing high

Re: Rikudou Sennin

That theory was so great, i didn't even have to read it

Status
    Jun 2013

yes i also agree. i would to also help this theory by how the sharingan and byakugan existed:
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=399323

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    #TH United.

agreed, but i did not read

Hagoromo Otsutsuki OfficialRikudouSennin's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Real Sage Of 6 Paths

I love it bro

Status
    May 2013
    A great idea given to a
    horrible writer: That is
    NARUTO

This was good, but I personally disagree.

Hagoromo Otsutsuki OfficialRikudouSennin's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Real Sage Of 6 Paths

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chakra View Post
    This was good, but I personally disagree.
    Just mad cause no byakugan was in

Status
    May 2012

What's this? A Rikodou Sennin thread that is woefully underpopulated by bees?

A large influx of bees oughta' put a stop to that!

Quote Originally Posted by bladesofchaos360 View Post
    agreed, but i did not read
    So then how do you know what his thoughts were or what he had to express? It seems to me you commented just to increase post count.

Status
    May 2013
    This user has no status.

I agree, brings sense to the Juubi`s origin...

Status
    May 2013
    A great idea given to a
    NARUTO

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin View Post
    Just mad cause no byakugan was in
    No, not really. But really, the idea of the sage just having the rennigan is ridiculous, having the byakugan makes much more sense.

Status
    May 2013
    i love when what all the ppl
    can do is complain , instead
    of doing it better , is
    outstanding. tired of being
    heart-broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chakra View Post
    No, not really. But really, the idea of the sage just having the rennigan is ridiculous, having the byakugan makes much more sense.
    that alone proves it that you were mad because no byakugan xD.

Status
    May 2013
    A great idea given to a
    NARUTO

Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    that alone proves it that you were mad because no byakugan xD.
    what? ?

Status
    Jan 2013
    There is a sacredness in
    tears. They are not the mark
    of weakness, but of power.
    They speak more eloquently
    than ten thousand tongues.
    They are the messengers of
    overwhelming grief, of deep
    contrition, and of unspeakable
    love.

Nice theory, but I respectfully disagree.

Status
    May 2013
    This user has no status.

Nice theory and i agree with you.

Status
    Dec 2012
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfus View Post

Conclusion
    The sage's powers and rinnegan were originated by nature, which also originated the Juubi.
    The rikudou wanted to save the world with peace, the Juubi, with destruction.
    The rikudou sealed the juubi inside of himself, but could control it because he was a master in controlling the energy of nature.
    The rikudou sennin had 2 sons in the regular way. The younger inherited the sage's "body"(life force and chakra) and some of the juubi's(mokuton). The older inherited the sage's "eye"(rinnegan) but with some of the juubi's(sharingan or rinnesharingan), creating the ancient sharingan. The older originated the uchiha, the younger, the senju.
    The rikudou used creation of all things to separate the juubi's chakra into the bijuus, and used the chibaku tensei to "seal" the juubi's body, creating the moon.
    I think that, as madara showed, the EMS or MS, with senju DNA, gives one the possibility to awake the rinnegan. But he still managed to use the sharingan techniques(susanoo) and mokuton. So, Uchiha+ Senju= Rinnegan(rikudou)+mokuton+sharingan techniques(juubi)= Rikudou(uzumaki)+ Juubi. I'm not sure if the juubi had sharingan techniques, but it's possible
    Here is the thing, Strickly looking at just the conclusion that your "Theory" comes to, I see nothing here that we didnt already know, except for the first point which is... far fetched to say the least.

I think what I am trying to say is that this is less of a theory and more of a summary... But the part that shocks me the most is this "I'll make a theory about the rikudou having the rinnegan before sealing the juubi" You spoke very little on the Sage having the Rinnegan prior to the Juubi being around. All you said was something about him getting it from nature then you moved on. I cant say I like this theory, sorry friend.

Last edited by FearxDeath; 07-21-2013 at 04:13 AM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    "the only ones who should
    kill, are those who are
    prepared to be killed."

Same old theory with sage having sage mode and there is a thing that brought juubi into existent and gave sage rinnegan.

Status
    Mar 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FearxDeath View Post
    Here is the thing, Strickly looking at just the conclusion that your "Theory" comes to, I see nothing here that we didnt already know, except for the first point which is... far fetched to say the least.

I think what I am trying to say is that this is less of a theory and more of a summary... But the part that shocks me the most is this "I'll make a theory about the rikudou having the rinnegan before sealing the juubi" You spoke very little on the Sage having the Rinnegan prior to the Juubi being around. All you said was something about him getting it from nature then you moved on. I cant say I like this theory, sorry friend.
    What I tried to do is to show that the events we currently know might show us what was it that happened. I made the theory, but as I said, the theory is not just about the rinnegan, it's about the Juubi, the connection between both, and the sons and their power. I used the events we know to relate to my theory and shows that it can be possible. Maybe I wasn't very clear, but the other guys liked it.