View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll

4 3.13%

7 5.47%

23 17.97%

30 23.44%

64 50.00%
Page 2 of 10 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

I don't think they'll be an epic fight, not now anyway.
    Naruto will stop and try to compromise, then Saskue will attack.
    Then Madara will stop Saskue and take him away to get the EMS.
    I highly doubt Madara would want Saskue to be killed or injured, or even thinking second thoughts about what side he wants to be on.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if naruto's answer isn't kill or get killed, then what is it???? we've been waiting for this for so long, c'mon kishi don't let us down. naruto said he'll know his answer when he see's sasuke way back after the pain fight.

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    TLSoK Series Finale Part 2
    released!! Look for it in the
    FF section!

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    New drug in Naruto: Revenge

Effects: Gives you a high unlike anything you've ever felt before.
    Yeah... i might get some

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I liked this chapter, it showed how naruto believes he can do both and save the world, naruto has matured, sasuke is like naruto, theres a bond between them, it showed kakashi was willing to kill sasuke and naruto will do anything to save him and his village, good build up for the next chapter too

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is one of the few issues that I genuinely believe is amazing. This is the beginning of what we've been waiting for: Naruto vs. Sasuke, with even skills once again. It is kind of disappointing that we won't be seeing Sasuke at full power, but on the other hand, Naruto won't be using any skills that will kill Sasuke (i.e. sage mode) unless Sasuke uses them first, so besides Sasuke being fairly blind (which doesn't seem to be hindering him much) this will be a pretty awesome match.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I said it in another post but ill say it here to. Naruto is being a selfish idiot. Sasuke is an enemy of Konoha. He has killed a Hokage (even if he tricked his way in Danzo WAS named 6th Hokage) and has stated the he will kill everyone in Konoha to "purify" and restore the Uchiha clan. He attacked the raikage's brother in Kumo. He is working with Uchiha Madara. Naruto claims to want to be Hokage. He needs to starting working for Konoha's best interests, not what he desires.

He should learn the lesson taught by his fathers example, for the good of Konoha, he gave his soul to the shinigami and burdened his son with the Kyuubi. Did he WANT to die? Did he want his son to be hated? Since Gaara wasnt the first ichibi jinchuriki he had to of known how they were treated.... Did he WANT his son to grow up without his father? Im going to take a leap of faith and say no. But for the good of the village he put aside HIS desires and did what was needed. Naruto needs to do the same. If he cant figure it out himself then someone else needs to point that out.

I truely hope this isnt going to end with naruto saving sasuke, them beating madara together, returning to Konoha, and they all live happily ever after, Naruto as Hokage, with his "best friend" as his most trusted advisor with peace reigning in the elemental nations.....

Last edited by iamjmph01; 03-03-2010 at 11:29 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Weak chapter.. Both characters give out much way too soon, talk could have been smoother..

- Sasuke will continue his path to turn into the Ted Bundy of the Shinobi world..

- Naruto continues to be the same gayish idiot obsessed with Sasuke's balls..

I was expecting a way better chapter after the last chapters..

Just hoping the next is better..

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by iamjmph01 View Post
    I said it in another post but ill say it here to. Naruto is being a selfish idiot. Sasuke is an enemy of Konoha. He has killed a Hokage (even if he tricked his way in Danzo WAS named 6th Hokage) and has stated the he will kill everyone in Konoha to "purify" and restore the Uchiha clan. He attacked the raikage's brother in Kumo. He is working with Uchiha Madara. Naruto claims to want to be Hokage. He needs to starting working for Konoha's best interests, not what he desires.

He should learn the lesson taught by his fathers example, for the good of Konoha, he gave his soul to the shinigami and burdened his son with the Kyuubi. Did he WANT to die? Did he want his son to be hated? Since Gaara wasnt the first ichibi jinchuriki he had to of known how they were treated.... Did he WANT his son to grow up without his father? Im going to take a leap of faith and say no. But for the good of the village he put aside HIS desires and did what was needed. Naruto needs to do the same. If he cant figure it out himself then someone else needs to point that out.

I truely hope this isnt going to end with naruto saving sasuke, them beating madara together, returning to Konoha, and they all live happily ever after, Naruto as Hokage, with his "best friend" as his most trusted advisor with peace reigning in the elemental nations.....
    I totally agree with you
    It's just too predictable and clich if Naruto and Saskue become friends after everything.
    And Naruto has to grow up just a bit and become like his father.
    A true hokage, which i'm sure he will become after this experience.

~CheesyNaruto~

Last edited by CheesyNaruto; 03-03-2010 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Needed to clarify my point more

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A 4 chapter, it was good but i expected something else.
    About the poisoned kunai, I think that that will be the exit for Sasuke because Sakura and Kakashi will help Naruto... D:
    But it was a good chapter

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey Same Thought* That Means Naruto Might Be Down After a While...

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

4real Sasuke Bounced like a Ping Pong Ball lol Didn't Hesitate To Punch Him at All!

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dunno naruto still has talk-no-jutsu which has been like the way he fixes everything rather than the traditional shinobi as did the j-man..
    I don't think it ending with Naruto+Sasuke vs Madara/Insert other villian.. Nothing wrong with a happy ending. It would be like the first time something good came out of the same issues the generations have faced since the 3rd tried to kill Oro and couldn't.
    If naruto fails at saving sasuke then what will be the whole point of him trying forever. He may fight him for real but I don't think he would fight to kill.. I dunno talk-no-jutsu has been working so far unless Sasuke has lost it and can't be saved like Oro.. But then that is what the J-man had to deal with. But naruto talks about breaking the chain of hatred. I can kinda see a peaceful resolution as a posibility.
    Why would kishi end it with the same problems that Naruto wanted to be the one to solve in the shinobi world.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi is giving him a chance to not take a lightning blade to the heart like Haku. Maybe if Naruto hadn't stopped him Sasuke would be done already who knows at this point Naruto was holding him back last I saw Kakashi was wanting them to leave so he can finish this.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

was a good chapter sasuke cracks me up how he wants to revive his clan

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    It was a pretty good chapter. They needed to have a little chat anyway.
    1- Sakura's Kunai was poisoned and Naruto got hit on the cheek with it so he'll be feeling that probably. (Way to go Sakura or Kishi saving Saskue...jk)
    2- I really hope Naruto mans up. I really hope he doesn't say something lame and wimpy. Please Kishi? :D
    maybe he could do something like a low scale rasenshurikan... that move damages the opponent's chakra system, making it so they can't use chakra. It doesn't kill them though...in my opinion, that'd be pretty cool, but I doubt it'll happen. Itachi's gift to Naruto has something to do with Sasuke... no doubt we'll be seeing that scene as a flashback from naruto when he mysteriously does something random to Sasuke. At least I hope his gift is something cool...not like it'll kill sasuke cuz he's itachi's little bro, but I hope we get to see some awesome tech that'll do something to solve the Sasuke problem.

Suiton / Jyuukenhou Master Sly Anbu's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoying Niidaime's
    Reanimation

Quote Originally Posted by iamjmph01 View Post

I completely agree. Naruto needs to grow a pair... there are times when difficult decisions need to be made. Why the hell is he holding back Kakashi, the leader of the squad and putting him in a vulnerable position against an S-ranked ninja? Naruto's "little friendly interests" need to be put aside for now; Konoha's interests and the Shinobi world's interests are whats important right now. And that is to kill Sasuke Uchiha. Simple
    Sly

Guardian of the Blü Tomb izzy89's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    maybe he could do something like a low scale rasenshurikan... that move damages the opponent's chakra system, making it so they can't use chakra. It doesn't kill them though...in my opinion, that'd be pretty cool, but I doubt it'll happen.
    That's called fuuton: rasengan.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really enjoyed this chapter. My anticipation was definitely worth it.

Best moment is definitely Karin's "Forget it, I'm done with you" - go Karin! Teach something to Sakura, would ya? Karin also makes it pretty obvious that Sasuke doesn't have a lot of chakra left - this clash isn't going to last long.

Another neat moment was when Naruto grabbed Kakashi and ran by him with a rasengan...I kinda laughed because Kakashi looked kinda shocked. I know he was trying to protect them from having to fight a former comrade (Sakura had proven she couldn't handle it) and was likely about to kill Sasuke, but I think Naruto almost needed to give one last ditch effort and prove that he has made is decision. I bet Kakashi won't be too pleased with him though...

Also, the exclamation points from Kakashi and Sakura as Naruto spoke were pretty awesome. I forgot that Sakura didn't know about Itachi. And Kakashi looked beyond shocked when Naruto said he understood how Sasuke felt. He looked almost terrified actually.

I also really liked how Naruto brought up the fact that he and Sasuke could easily have been in each other's shoes. I feel like a good portion of this chapter took place in Naruto's head and wasn't actually a conversation (which was kind of confusing...there's no way they could have actually had that conversation is there?), but still, I'm glad he acknowledged that.

And honestly...could he not have put one more sentence in this chapter?! I really want to know what Naruto's final decision is, what option number 3 is (because, frankly, I really don't have much of a clue of what it might be). Kishi has really built it up here.

Predictions...Itachi will definitely be mentioned at some point very soon, and I feel like his mysterious gift to Naruto will soon be revealed. I think Naruto will tell Sasuke that he spoke to Itachi. The clash will end soon, in one way or another. Probably be a bit more talking. We'll see the results of clashing the chidori and rasengan together, finally. And maybe we will see Yamato. I want to see him figure out Naruto is not there anymore! In any case, I can't wait for next week!

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The chapter was quite nice but something that ennoyes me is that naruto still has no answer its already to chapters since they talk about him finding an answer!! which is bothering me......anyways im quite sure the next chapter will be quite surprisingly dull! im quite sure he will start talking about break sasukes bones to bring him back to konoha, were he mostlikely will be brought to jail! its just not intertesting anymore! before it was hard to predict what would happen in the next chapters but since some time its just easy and always boring T_T..............

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it was an okay chapter...itachi's gift will activate a forbidden jutsu to seal sasuke's eyes...

the problem is...sasuke could use itachi's eyes as replacement
    the turn around.... sasuke will feel as if he is living for himself and itachi because of the new eyes...ease his desire for revenge...(itachi's eyes giving him a new light to darkness) hahha

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    if naruto's answer isn't kill or get killed, then what is it???? we've been waiting for this for so long, c'mon kishi don't let us down. naruto said he'll know his answer when he see's sasuke way back after the pain fight.
    If naruto isn't going to be a victim (killed by sasuke) nor will he be the one to kill sasuke, then his answer would be something like "Saving Sasuke even if it meant sacrificing his own life for that purpose" ^_^

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My Prediction:

Naruto's 3rd option is to somehow handicap Sasuke, either by blinding him or something, somehow removing his ninja abilities.

But the poisoned Kunai is important...they wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't going to affect Naruto.

Itachi's "secret gift" is going to activate (agreeing with another person) sealing Sasuke's sharingan, or at least saving Naruto's ass if he does get poisoned bad and it looks like Sasuke will kill him.

If Naruto is hurt or if Sasuke is hurt (or both!)...Madara will show up. Definitely.

Oh and one more thing...Karin said she only gave him a little bit of Chakra, enough for this last Chidori it seems, even if Sasuke isn't hurt badly after this attack, he is still going to be powerless - maybe even seriously going blind. So I don't know how the blindness factors into my prediction (the blindness he was experiencing last chapter, not from anything Naruto or anyone does to him)...

We shall see!!!

What do people think?

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by notgoma View Post
    If naruto isn't going to be a victim (killed by sasuke) nor will he be the one to kill sasuke, then his answer would be something like "Saving Sasuke even if it meant sacrificing his own life for that purpose" ^_^
    Sory for the spam but just to make my point clear. Offering his own life intentionally to change Sasuke's way of thinking isn't equivalent to getting killed by Sasuke It's naruto's choice to die and give up his own life to save sasuke from being totally engulfed by evil. This is how things usually happen: The only time a bad person realizes his mistake is when he experiences near defeat (powerlessness). However, to do this naruto has to go all out. Take note that it is even harder to defeat the opponent without killing him (as opposed to killing him).

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

... remember... kakashi said in the past that rasengan is more powerful than chidori so ..naruto rocks )

and i think karin will do something :-? to 'stop' or to convince him(sasuke) to stop i think...
    also ... will be great if itachi will appear again

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was expecting some touching words from Naruto that will be quite emotional, but its the same thing that had happened in the Valley of the Dead except that nine tails is mentioned. The manga is worth reading. However had not Sasuke and Naruto met, then it will be too boring. The conversation between Naruto and Sasuke made it special.

Aobut the poison kunai. What if Sakura apply the poison at the tip of kunai and the side of the kunai cuts Naruto face, eh? :D