View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll

4 3.13%

7 5.47%

23 17.97%

30 23.44%

64 50.00%
Page 6 of 10 « First ... 2345678910 Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

I agree with you. I think naruto will just seal sasuke on the next chapter. It's something Itachi has given to him when they met. Because analyzing from what naruto's answers that he will not be killed or he'll not kill sasuke, then what else can he do but just to seal him. This way he won't kill sasuke and may later use him to fight madara...
    I know naruto is good in convincing ohter people to change but this is completely different as sasuke is too deep into darkness.

[QUOTE=a thousand years of death;1826214]i think narutos answer will be something like
    "i.....will free you from the chain of hatred. i will not give up. if there is a way i will find it. sasuke."

i think narutos gift from itachi might be sealing itachis own sharingan or something against madara.
    it was a back plan for if his back up plan in sasuke failed.

maybe if madara manages to complete his moons eye plan somehow maybe it will activate and seal only madara in a genjutsu. the most powerful genjutsu that even he cannot escape.

or if sasuke uses itachis eyes it will seal them.

or if sasuke uses itachis eyes and madara steals them to regain his EMS it will seal them.

all of those would merit itachi's "i hope you dont have to use it" line.
    either he doesnt want sasuke to use his eyes for evil, he doesnt want madara to kill his brother and take his eyes or he doesnt want madara to win.

speaking of genjutsu maybe itachi gave naruto those hidden items the sake sword and the yata mirror. like to count madara and or sasunoo.

you need the sharingan in order to see your oponent.
    it was ok for sasuke not to use the sharingan for those because he was behind sakura and striking an almost dead woman on the floor.

the one against naruto was just him knowing naruto would strike at sasukes chidori with a rasengan.

if sasuke attacked kakashi with it sasuke would have to activate the sharingan or he would die.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post

it was ok for sasuke not to use the sharingan for those because he was behind sakura and striking an almost dead woman on the floor.

the one against naruto was just him knowing naruto would strike at sasukes chidori with a rasengan.

if sasuke attacked kakashi with it sasuke would have to activate the sharingan or he would die.

Thank you for explaining what i was trying to say, obviously sasuke could use chidori without sharingan but he couldn't use it on a serious battle.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post

You are incorrect in the case of Sasuke not being able to use Chidori without the Sharingan as in the most recent chapters he has used this very jutsu without the need of his Sharingan as seen below:

Naruto 482 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    Naruto 483 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    Naruto 485 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    Here we have three separate times when Sasuke used Chidori without having Sharingan active. Maybe you have had this misconception because of all the times he has used Chidori having his Sharingan activated but I can ensure you that he doesnt need that to use this jutsu and if the above links are proof of just that so that you may cast out any doubts.
    Now you understand what i was trying to say? If you are a sasuke fan you should know that about chidori.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

did Kishi make it so sasuke is holding rasengan on purpose or is it a mistake? Naruto 485 page 11 | One Manga

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

obviously narutos third option is "RUN FOR YOUR LYFE"!!!

❦~Thε FlowɘR cHiLD~❦ Poison Ivy's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gscabana View Post
    did Kishi make it so sasuke is holding rasengan on purpose or is it a mistake? Naruto 485 page 11 | One Manga
    Yeahhh because they are suppose to be standing in "each other shoes" :D I was thinking the same thing at first.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol its no mistake read it again it says...(were opposite).

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

is sasuke crying in Naruto 485 page 15 | One Manga
    at the bottom his left eye.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    maybe he could do something like a low scale rasenshurikan... that move damages the opponent's chakra system, making it so they can't use chakra. It doesn't kill them though...in my opinion, that'd be pretty cool, but I doubt it'll happen. Itachi's gift to Naruto has something to do with Sasuke... no doubt we'll be seeing that scene as a flashback from naruto when he mysteriously does something random to Sasuke. At least I hope his gift is something cool...not like it'll kill sasuke cuz he's itachi's little bro, but I hope we get to see some awesome tech that'll do something to solve the Sasuke problem.
    i was thining a similar thing....narutos 3rd choice would to basically disable saskuke.....using a low porwered rashurikan or sumtn he sould permently disable saskukes ninja ability........den madaraa would come get sakuke and like mutate him or somthing lol :D

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lorul2 View Post
    I understand the plot point of Naruto having a chat with Sauske, but how did he stop time like that? Was he really talking to sauske? Was he talking to himself? Ninjas are so strange.
    ya lol, it was naruto speaking with himself in his subconsious

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Look at this one, page 11.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    i like the Naruto we have now, he talked to Sasuke trying to convince him but he didnt say something useless and pointless as he actualy got Sasuke's attention.I guess it isnt anything new but i luv the idea of beating him down and then taking him home.Has anyone else realised that if Naruto had come a few moments earlier he wud probly be dead as he isnt in Sage mode and he has no other means of dodgeing that arrow.The other thing is im wondering if the reason he isnt in sage mode is cuz he sees that sasuke is basicaly on his last breath, or he has a clone or 2 nearby fillin up or already filled up on chakra just in case.rofl, it wud have been epic if it was chidori vs giant ball rasengan(sage mode big rasengan), Sasuke would have been mega owned.I wonder why Kishi preffers his main chars without headbands lately(Sasuke & Naruto), seriously why isnt Naruto wearing his.Btw wth, Sasuke isnt totaaly blind he can still see shapes and stuff but its just everything is probly like fuzzy and he cant see colours mostlikely.Itachi was further along the path of blindness yet he could still see Sasuke well enough to own his ass.
    Naruto 484 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    Naruto was in Sage Mode before he arrived at the scene. He used Sage Mode to find and follow Kakashi's chakra. It likely faded as he arrived on the scene, so if he had arrived a few minutes earlier, he may have been in Sage Mode. It is possible he has clones stashed, and it is also possible he just does not want Sasuke to know about this ability yet.

I wondered about the significance of Naruto not wearing his headband too. I think right now its because he was training before Sakura arrived, and he hasn't really had a chance to stop since then. He did also escape from under Yamato's watch by pretending to be resting, where he would be unlikely to be wearing his headband. It's been some time since it was on his head though...I don't think we've seen it on him since he went to speak to the Raikage about Sasuke. It may also be symbolic of Naruto not agreeing with Danzo and the elders about Sasuke, and of Naruto's mental turmoil, as well as a way of equalizing Naruto and Sasuke.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi47 View Post
    is sasuke crying in Naruto 485 page 15 | One Manga
    at the bottom his left eye.
    his left eye is blood.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

His eyes have been bleeding like crazy since the fight with Kage's I am surprised he hasn't died from blood loss lol. I can't wait to see it animated.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkele311 View Post
    His eyes have been bleeding like crazy since the fight with Kage's I am surprised he hasn't died from blood loss lol. I can't wait to see it animated.
    , you have a point there, but most of the time it's dry blood he isn't always bleeding.

Last edited by hugocruzz; 03-05-2010 at 11:42 PM.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks for explaining all that I was about to write all of these. Dude I have been following your posts recently and all of them are logical. A thousand of years of pain isn't it "Sennin Goreshi" the ultimate taijutsu tech Kakashi taught Naruto when they were in the survival training. It rocks

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

I have one thing to say y isnt sasuke out cold right now. He should be out of chakra right now but he is still able to use chidori and other jutsus. How is dat?

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by skgb75 View Post
    ya lol, it was naruto speaking with himself in his subconsious
    LOL, I was just trying to be funny...

Someone beat me to it! Naruto is going to use a cloneb to hit Sauske with a reduced wind release rasenshuriken. Naruto is going to do to Sauske what he did to Kakuzu except he's not trying to kill him. At the time I couldn't understand why there was such a need to explain what Naruto's new Jitsu did to Kakuzu. Now we know. Cutting chakra vessels... Then again I could be wrong and maybe Naruto has some new "FART" Jitsu that will stop sauske. Good thing we only have to wait a couple of days to find out.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hello guyssss.........i know i'm spamming but i dont have any other choice.......pls just visit
    this link
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/gen...se-vote-3.html

and then click the link there and help kiwii by voting it.................

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really hope naruto doesn't sever his chakra system like he did with Kazuzu. As much as I don't really like the way Sasuke's character has turned out it would be even worse if he was unable to continue to be a shinobi. I would think that would be a perfect answer for naruto but it is way too early for Sasuke to be injured to the point where he can't do anything as a ninja.
    I would predict though in the very last fight between them (If there is a last fight because talk-no-jutsu didn't work) that would be something that would make sense. But at the same time that would be naruto forcing his ideals on Sasuke rather than Sasuke choosing to stop what he is doing. Which it would be really important for Sasuke to make the choice to stop what he is doing it would show that there is some sanity left.

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha's
    Series Finale - A great war in
    nearly here.

Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    no thats not what he meant, futon rasengan is different from futon rasen shuriken. fuuton rasengan is an ordinary rasengan made from wind chakra. whereas the FRS is the real deal. A rasengan + wind chakra.
    I always thought that was a drawing mistake in the manga, when Naruto and Yamato did that combind attack:confused:

I didn`t even know he could do a rasengan with just Wind element and no chacra?

Or is it just a smaler version of Rasen Shuriken?

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...

You argue that Sasuke knew that Naruto would clash with his Rasengan but how can that be confirmed? Is this simply because you say it? Naruto could have done something else for all Sasuke knew. Besides, Sasuke was not that close to Naruto and had the handicap of near blindness yet he was able to use Chidori effectively without Sharingan. Naruto could have zigzagged or have done many other movements instead of charging straight like what you're trying to stake as a fact. As for Kakashi/Sasuke you're arguing that without Sharingan Sasuke would die against him as a factual statement yet again. Are you Kishi? Sasuke has other things going for him without having Sharingan active. Are you forgetting his Chidori variations and Katon jutsu?

Listen to get a better understanding of this jutsu we need to break it down from the beginning and why high speeds were needed for it, then why the Sharingan came to "complete" it.

First off, Chidori is a piercing move I suppose designed for just that. It was created by a young Kakashi and it incorporated lighting affinity re-composition with spatial re-composition to an extent. When Kakashi was fighting that Iwa Jounin, it was his initial attempt of this jutsu. So he wasn't experienced with the jutsu and didn't know that his level of speed could be readable. After hearing advice from Minato the young Kakashi most likely figured out that he was not physically strong thus made it that much more complex for Chidori to be a lethal jutsu by him just thrusting his arm into the opponent.

So his answer at that time was to increase momentum by accelerating himself and thus increased piercing capabilities. Adding the Sharingan gave him an edge and a more effective way to land this jutsu without giving the opponent the opportunity to dodge. Sasukes beginner Chidori was performed by dragging the hand on the floor, ducking down to increase speed, which is why it was flawed. If Kakashi and Sasuke are moving at top speed and thrusting Chidori then yes, Minato's assessment is correct. In other words, if someone were to try and connect Chidori with their opponent from far away they would need excellent reflexes to dodge a counterattack or to counter their dodge.

The better eyesight alone would complete Chidori because now he'd be able to actually see the opponent and being able to "read" attacks means he can "see" them or see them "clearly". However, if they're standing stationary to inflict the jutsu at point blank range or arm's length, then there's really no need for Sharingan which brings up a major point. During the Raikage fight, speed was put into play but during the other times it wasn't really a focus. In Shippuuden, Kakashi/Sasuke were mainly using it as a weapon as they were close to the opponent and practically shoved it into them (hence Chidori is rarely used with speed anymore). I think the main thing that is suppose to be taken away from Minato's statement is that the way Kakashi used it; Sharingan was needed and the way Sasuke firstly used it were dependent on it.

I also came to the conclusion of assuming that Sasuke/Kakashis many other Chidori variations dont need Sharingan as these other jutsu are all long-range where the Sharingan would work well in close combat whether it be jutsu/Taijutsu. Sharingan just completed Chidori to be an all-round jutsu but it is not always necessarily [/U]needed[/U]. Obviously they will have Sharingan active in all of their fights as it is gives the user a beneficial advantage for whatever they do.

Quote Originally Posted by hugocruzz View Post
    Now you understand what i was trying to say? If you are a sasuke fan you should know that about chidori.
    Hold on, you are trying to compare your post with a thousand years of deaths post as they were different in points. The post I quoted from you stated this "he has to use chidori along side with Sharingan" in other words, you were saying that Sasuke is unable to use Chidori if Sharingan is not active. Now, a thousand years of deaths post targeted why the Sharingan should be combined with Chidori which I will say that it made a minor point but was poorly done and so with everything stated above should tear down any confusion or misunderstandings about Sharingan and Chidori.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Nara View Post
    I have one thing to say y isnt sasuke out cold right now. He should be out of chakra right now but he is still able to use chidori and other jutsus. How is dat?
    That is a simple concept that people have a hard time fathoming. The chakra that Sasuke sucked out of Karin has obviously held out this long and his willpower. In other words, it was enough for all the times he has used Chidori and his willpower enables him to excel further. This is seen many times throughout the manga. For example take a look below,

Naruto 382 | Read naruto chapter 382 manga online | Manga Share
    Just imagine Sasuke who does not even have the handicap of a fatal illness, near death situation etc.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Nara View Post
    Sasuke isn't out of chakra, he just can't use ms because he overused it and he is almost blinded. He is with low chakra but he still got something. The stupidest thing sasuke could do is with is rage being killed by using all of his chakra left.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post

Hold on, you are trying to compare your post with a thousand years of deaths post as they were different in points. The post I quoted from you stated this "he has to use chidori along side with Sharingan" in other words, you were saying that Sasuke is unable to use Chidori if Sharingan is not active. Now, a thousand years of deaths post targeted why the Sharingan should be combined with Chidori which I will say that it made a minor point but was poorly done and so with everything stated above should tear down any confusion or misunderstandings about Sharingan and Chidori.
    It was implied on my thread that chidori was useless without sharingan, i didn't want to say that he couldn't use chidori without sharingan. Sorry if i used the wrong words but that's what i was trying to say. I obviously remember the yellow flash chapter, it was one of my favourites, and i remember kakashi using chidori without sharingan, i could never forget that. But i apologize again for not using propal words.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    I always thought that was a drawing mistake in the manga, when Naruto and Yamato did that combind attack:confused:

I didn`t even know he could do a rasengan with just Wind element and no chacra?

Or is it just a smaler version of Rasen Shuriken?
    not completely sure, but if i were to guess i would say it was a smaller version of the rasenshuriken.