View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    4 3.13%
  • 2

    7 5.47%
  • 3

    23 17.97%
  • 4

    30 23.44%
  • 5

    64 50.00%
Page 8 of 10 « First ... 45678910 Last»
Results 176 to 200 of 235
  1. #176
    Member uzamaki2223's Avatar
    Status
    uzamaki2223 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    697
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post
    I have to disagree with you. Imo its rasengan not fuuton rasengan.
    If we compare
    Naruto 337 page 16 | One Manga
    and
    Naruto 485 page 10 | One Manga
    we can see that the swirl is compressed in the former page. We do not see such concentrated swirl in the latter page. Besides had it been fuuton rasengan, when the Naruto and Sasuke collide, Naruto should have said aloud "Fuuton Rasengan" but what we see is only "Rasengan". If it was Fuuton Rasengan, Sasuke chidori will be nullified and Sasuke will be thrown to around 10 metres away and would be severly injured.
    Feel free to comment. I'm just posting my opinion
    i have to disagree wit u somewhat. what u showed was naruto usin the fuuton rasengan in its infant stage plus the first time naruto used it, it looked more like the original rasengan, i.e when he was training with kakashi. just as the rasen-shuriken changed its form once naruto gained the sage powers, i would think that it'd b safe to say that the fuuton rasengan probably would resemble the original. As far as naruto and sasuke colliding, we have yet to c the aftermath of their collision so lets jus wait til next week n c.
     
         

  2. #177
    Member Dabz's Avatar
    Status
    Dabz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    Naruto 339 page 12 | One Manga

    it was against kakashi's rasengan
    lol thanks
     
         

  3. #178
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mizukagure
    Posts
    616
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    First of all Chidori can be done without Sharingan Kakshi did it when he was young. Well you may be right we saw Kakashi using Chidori when he was young and it was his first attempt in real battle and after the 4th said that it was an incomplete tech he may have realized that he have to practice it more to cover its weakness. But luckily for him he got the Sharingan so basically I can say that even Kakashi can use the Chidori effectively without the Sharingan because he have been using it for such a long time same goes for Sasuke. But the others may be right as well. But you said that it was wrong assuming that Naruto will use Rasengan when Sasuke uses Chidori. Well you are wrong. See Sasuke was surprised when Naruto first used Rasengan and at the valley of the end it was Rasengan vs Chidori and Sasuke knows Naruto too well. Sasuke knows rather than using any other techs Naruto will rather go head to head and use Rasengan.
    As i remember,, Chidori makes you move really fast, Same effect like Raikage's Raiton armor..... during chidori, kakashi cant anticipate counter attacks because chidori makes your body move really fast... If the enemy is clever enough they can use chidori to their advantage...so 4th said it is not a complete jutsu... thats why kakashi is thankful to obito's eye for completing the technique...

    About the poison kunai... I think kakashi is just saying that sakura's poison kunai is her only trump card against sasuke and that it will not work against sasuke so it will be useless for her to fight... i dont think the kunai that wounded naruto has poison...
     
         

  4. #179
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mizukagure
    Posts
    616
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    I think naruto's answer would be: I will save the uchia from hatred....
     
         

  5. #180
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    As i remember,, Chidori makes you move really fast, Same effect like Raikage's Raiton armor..... during chidori, kakashi cant anticipate counter attacks because chidori makes your body move really fast... If the enemy is clever enough they can use chidori to their advantage...so 4th said it is not a complete jutsu... thats why kakashi is thankful to obito's eye for completing the technique...

    About the poison kunai... I think kakashi is just saying that sakura's poison kunai is her only trump card against sasuke and that it will not work against sasuke so it will be useless for her to fight... i dont think the kunai that wounded naruto has poison...
    yup Sakura's trump card was ok but the fact is she has to be fast just to even go against Sasuke. Sakura is the most useless character right now. Kill her Kishi and bring Jiraiya back:D he is the best also it will be great to see Itachi back and may be kicking some senses into Sasuke. Though this never gonna happen
     
         

  6. #181
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    I think naruto's answer would be: I will save the uchia from hatred....
    what you told is gonna be the answer but as i told earlier the method will differ........now i think naruto will definitely hurt sasuke........he wont think even for a moment........thats gonna be his final answer.....................
     
         

  7. #182
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,168
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    But you said that it was wrong assuming that Naruto will use Rasengan when Sasuke uses Chidori. Well you are wrong. See Sasuke was surprised when Naruto first used Rasengan and at the valley of the end it was Rasengan vs Chidori and Sasuke knows Naruto too well. Sasuke knows rather than using any other techs Naruto will rather go head to head and use Rasengan.
    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    how did sasuke know for sure naruto was going to charge forwards with a rasengan.
    an educated guess. sasuke has worked with naruto in the past and knew that if naruto is met with a powerful jutsu coming straight at him naruto is going to try and force his way through.
    Well not exactly Sennin, you are more or less putting words into my mouth. This was my quote "Naruto could have done something else for all Sasuke knew." Now, this is directed to the two of you. What will Sasuke knowing Naruto would use that jutsu accomplish? Naruto could have easily done a number of other things rather than use Rasengan. Youre saying Sasuke used Chidori because Naruto would use Rasengan as if it is a fact. In my opinion, the only reason why Naruto used his Rasengan rather than anything else was simply because of how Sasuke looked health wise and he obviously did not want to kill him so of course he was going to use his weakest attack. Sasuke had been using Chidori several times and because of his unstable mind it isnt a surprise he would use that jutsu once again. Im not saying this as a fact either but I sure am thinking otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    also i based the kakashi beating sasuke thing on the sasukes chidori attack.
    sasuke is using what chakra he has left for this attack by the looks of it so it wouldnt be able to withstand a full powered lightning blade. not only that but kakashi has his sharingan. so kakashi would be able to counter sasuke chidori while jabing him with a raikiri. if kakashi didnt do that then im sure kakashis raikiri will beat that lower powered chidori.
    finally sasukes eyes are not as good as they where so sasuke doesnt need to be in tunnel vision to not be able to see the counter.
    On what grounds can you even say that Sasuke wouldnt be able to withstand Kakashis attack as a fact? You can you say that Sasukes Chidori would be low powered as a fact. Sasuke being a hair away from complete blindness is doing a hell of a lot better than what people are giving him credit for.

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    you say that the user doesnt need to be moving at that speed where the users eyes would enter the tunnel vision state.

    from what i gather speed is needed in order to make the jutsu effective in combat.
    if not then why would kakashi teach sasuke to move that fast and why would minato forbid the jutsu?
    why not just teach sasuke to use chidori and why doesnt minato say "dont move that fast"
    i base my opinions on logic. and the logical explanation in this case is to look at what has been said and shown and the conclusion is that the jutsu is powerful but in order to be effective you need speed and at the speed needed you need the sharingan to see your oponents counter or you are going to end up dead.

    if any of these are wrong then why did kishi make it out like that?
    im not saying im kishi, im giving my opinion just like you. someone on this forum saying "you are not kishi" doesnt diserve to be here. these are predictions made though what we have read and what we think will happen.
    none of use can be proven wrong until kishi says/writes so.
    this thread is for discussing opinions.

    im not taking a dig at sasuke or i will exploit many of his flaws and idiotic moments.
    i am saying what i have arrived at through my logic.
    The speed/Sharingan combo was learned by a young Kakashi and of course when he taught Sasuke for the first time it was going to be the way he first learned how to. Only if they want a powerful result will they make a distance between themselves and the opponent to then turn Chidori into a high-speed stab of destructive power. In Shippuuden, these two do many other maneuvers with Chidori/Raikiri than just the far distance speed and pierce. Take a look below:

    Naruto 453 | Read naruto chapter 453 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 453 | Read naruto chapter 453 manga online | Manga Share
    Sasuke was standing on a tree branch and simply lunged his body with Chidori. Now where is this high speed/long distance needed to make this jutsu effective?

    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 333 - Page 16
    Kakashi only used his Sharingan to make sure Kakuzu was in place as he was behind the tree before he plunged through it stabbing one of his hearts.

    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 340 - Page 9
    Here Kakashi uses Raikiri to simply cut through Kakuzus threads.

    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 334 - Page 15
    Kakashi uses his Raikiri to nullify Kakuzus Raiton: Gian.

    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 030 - Page 14
    Kakashi uses Kuchiyose: Doton: Tsuiga no Jutsu to hold Zabuza in place and then lunges towards him with Raikiri.

    As you can see from the above links Chidori/Raikiri are not being used like in pre-timeskip by needing a vast space in between to gain speed advantage because they use it however they want.

    Listen that is just an expression I use and please do not take it to heart. It is just to make a point and that is to simply refrain from stating things as fact when they indeed are not. However you have committed time and time again the act of contradiction as you continue to state things in a factual manner. You have not been using logic/opinion/predictions per say but rather statements typed out as fact. You need to take your own advice and cease in fact typing unless it is Kishi confirmed. It definitely seems as though you dont even realize the mistakes you are making. My advice, might you want to proofread before you post because most of what you are saying is in a factual manner and if you rather mean this as an opinion than please do form it in that way because you will be taken another way. Sasuke does not have any "idiotic moments" as you state. However due to his insanity/hatred that had been building since seven years of age his flaws were bound to happen as his self-confidence overruled the underestimation of his opponents. Despite his damaged psyche Sasuke is an extraordinary shinobi. Remember from the pre-timeskip to current timeline where Sasuke/Kakashi both use this Raiton jutsu have had many tunings/variations in which the methods are simply not exactly the same any longer. They both have surpassed the majority of back draws Chidori/Raikiri possess with the years of practice on each others parts.

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    sasukes other moves with the name chidori in, through my logic , i would say they are not the same kind of jutsu therefor do not have the same flaw as chidori.
    why do i say they are not the same? because chidori as a jutsu uses alot of chakra focused in the users hand, then adds lightning and finally uses shape manipulation to turn it into a surge to increase its power.
    now if you change its shape to fit a different purpose then its not the same.
    it used what sasuke knows to create a different jutsu but kept the same noise (im guessing) which gave the chidori its name. therefor he called those jutsu chidori name status as they have the same obvious feature.
    In my opinion, it actually seems like his Chidori variations are not so different and are rather very similar.

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    also i do say sasuke is useless without his sharingan.
    all he really has is the fire style jutsu that he has which is easily avoided and the lightning jutsu that needs his sharingan and his chidori sword.
    yes the chidori moves are good but they use alot of chakra and without his sharingan he wouldnt be able to see his oponents moves and would have to fight differently. he would be a chunin level ninja most likely.
    sasuke has needed his sharingan ever since he fought haku. almost every oponent he has ever fought he used his sharingan. which if you ask me is like naruto using the foxs power against almost every oponent from the start.
    right now it seems that its like naruto going 4-6 tails on everyone from the start.

    i wouldnt say its like sage mode because naruto had to learn that not unlock a dormant power. naruto's is harder to work with and more of a burden. and works in the other way. rather than being able to avoid attacks it is able to withstand them in the cost of his life span.

    id like to ramble on but i think you can get what im saying.
    Okay, that logic youre using is uncalled for because let me inform you with something. Sasukes Sharingan is his respectively and of course he is going to use it but to say that without it he is useless, is like saying Kakashi without his Sharingan is useless as well. Guess what; if Sasuke never had that Doujutsu Kekkei Genkai to begin with dont you think that Kishi would have made him train/focus on other things? Whatever a ninja respectively owns whether it is a weapon/Kekkei Genkai/fighting style is simply theirs and shouldnt have that taken away to then say theyre nothing without it because that is how Kishi has depicted his ninja to be out of the manga. Narutos Kyuubi comparison to Sasukes Sharingan is poorly done. A better comparison would be Sage mode as that is Narutos respectively (even though it was a powerup as he learned it in a minimal amount of days compared to Jiraiya who died without having yet perfected it). Also your quote "it is able to withstand them in the cost of his life span" is unconfirmed whether or not it eats life but if you still say otherwise then do show me proof.
     
         

  8. #183
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    in the next chapter,naruto is definitely gonna be affected or even controlled by the kyuubi as he had a cut from sakura's poison kunai.............so its deifinitely gonna devoid his chakra letting the kyuubi's chakra free.....so the kyuubi will take charge and this might even be an incident for them cooperate with each other.......(i.e) naruto to control the kyuubi.....................
     
         

  9. #184
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Actually, it was tested against Kakashi`s Raikiri and the Fuuton: Rasengan was stronger, so his hand was burned because of it. Kakashi just showed that he could make a Rasengan to Naruto earlier, but he didn`t use it
    ya even when they tested naruto was only in the halfway learning fuuton rasengan..........so there is no chance that he might have used the fuuton rasengan against sasuke ............atleast not now............
     
         

  10. #185
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy View Post
    Same here >.> it would be disappointing chapter if that happen, because really Sasuke is like "No, i will kill everybody in the Leaf Village because they kill my Clan" or Sasuke is like " You don't understand Naruto, and you will never will." Sasuke say that like 3 times already!!! Jeeze we get it Sasuke your trying be all bad ass... but I disagree with Sasuke, Naruto had a much harder life then him.

    1. He never knew his father and mother! Sasuke at least remember who his father and mother was and had some good memories of them .

    2. Naruto was shuned by everybody when he was little >_> Sasuke was just a jerk and didn't want any friends.

    3. Naruto is getting hunted down by Tobi because he carries a demon he doesnt even wants in the first place! And Sasuke... let just face he's guilty of all charges.

    4. Naruto never felt the pain of losing a brother.... m wrong again Sasuke. Sasuke "your were" like a brother to Naruto soo yeah enough said :P and plus Sasuke dont give me that bull crap, you killed your own brother sooo yeah you pretty much should kill yourself. Dang Sasuke your so gullible, you would believe in anything.

    I dont hate Sasuke just found his comments he keeps saying to Naruto annyoning
    Im quite sorry to say this but I practically disagree with your entire post. I can see I dont need to point out that he didnt kill his brother since a thousand years of death beat me to it but nonetheless I must ask why you assume Sasuke is trying to be badass? I see it totally different, from what I have been seeing it appears as if Sasuke is currently in psychological shock. After Madara told him of the supposed truth Sasuke couldnt handle it. I believe if we take a sort look back at those chapters you can understand what I mean. Ive seen a lot of people that arent able to acknowledge that he is not in his right of mind and is currently speaking, acting and thinking while being in this unstable state.

    These few pages should expand on what I said and in the process show how Sasuke slowly began to lose himself during his first conversation with Madara. He may have resisted it for a while but eventually this conversion alongside all the influences (Itachi and Orochimaru) molded Sasuke into what has become.

    Naruto 398 | Read naruto chapter 398 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 398 | Read naruto chapter 398 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 398 | Read naruto chapter 398 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 398 | Read naruto chapter 398 manga online | Manga Share
    On the page below he awakens from previously fainting.
    Naruto 398 | Read naruto chapter 398 manga online | Manga Share
    On this one it states that "The truth drives Sasuke mad!?"
    Naruto 400 | Read naruto chapter 400 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 401 | Read naruto chapter 401 manga online | Manga Share
    This last one it even went as far to state that "Sasuke loses it!"
    Naruto 401 | Read naruto chapter 401 manga online | Manga Share

    I believe this can clearly show all of the stress and trauma Sasuke was put through by hearing the truth. Due to Sasuke having a strong will he was able to keep up a front that he displayed to the world but deep inside he was confused and detached himself from reality. Madaras truth was a traumatic event for Sasuke and after it he began to falsely believe that Konohagakure was entirely to blame for everything. He is currently confused, delusional and has impaired judgment due to everything that has occurred to him through the course of the series. Itachi who was his brother and someone he loved and looked up to murdered everyone that he held dear and then forced him to watch the killings for twenty-four hours. I dont know about everyone else but just once is enough to put some in psychological shock and can easily awaken the desire for revenge. Sasuke dealt with losing everyone he loved countless times and after it felt the need to distance himself from everyone in village. He had been betrayed by his brother and Sasuke wasnt fully able to socialize with anyone due to the traumatic event that he had to experience.

    On the other hand Naruto may have been ostracized by the village but in the process of growing up he was able to gain a fraternal bond between himself and Sasuke. Naruto had Iruka and Sarutobi to rely on whereas Sasuke closed himself up during the rest of his childhood. Naruto started off with nothing but as he continued on he gained what he had desired; the respect from the villagers and people who he could consider his family. Sasuke was an entire different case and the two shouldnt really be compared. Sasuke had to have his bonds severed by someone he thought he could trust and after that had trouble functioning the same unlike Naruto who in time was able to gain friends. After closing himself to world for so long Sasuke had finally started to accept Naruto and the rest of his team.

    After he fully opened up Itachi had decided to make a second appearance since Sarutobi had died. Itachi intended to show the village he was alive and well and after Sasuke confronted him he broke his wrist and forced in to see the clans massacre all over again. He was forced to relive the entire ordeal that constantly plagued him during his childhood. Since Sasukes mind was once again broken Orochimaru took this as his opportunity to offer him power in a chance to win over his body in the long run. I see Sasukes decision to abandon the leaf in fault of Itachi and Orochimaru because if he was left untouched he could have easily continued on his life and simply may have mourned and moved on. Itachi forced his younger brother onto that path of revenge and since he was so young he grew up believing that was his only chance at salvation. Im quite sure Itachi didnt wish for Sasuke to spiral out of control as he currently has but it is obvious that everything he has sustained is the cause for his actions. After Naruto lost one person that he held dear he became bent on revenge and desired to slaughter Nagato even after extracting revenge on The Six Paths. He was only able to hold himself back because of Jiraiya and Nagatos story. Sasuke lost everyone important to him so one could only imagine how Sasuke felt during his childhood and since he grew up like that it was something difficult to let go of. Everyone may see things differently but I honestly cant hold Sasuke responsible for anything because his life has had influences which drove him and are ultimately the reason why he became unstable.

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    sasuke was telling naruto that he doesnt know what its like to loose his bond.

    and sasuke didnt kill his brother. itachi died of illness.

    but apart from that im with you. sasuke is an idiot and naruto did have it worse.
    Just because you believe him to be an idiot isnt going to convince me otherwise. I can bet you anything that if Naruto had grown up in Sasukes shoes then he would be the one seeking the villages destruction. Naruto said himself that he could have easily been in Sasukes shoes and almost gave into it from just losing Jiraiya when he didnt even witness his death. I think that if Naruto could understand that everyone can understand, how hard is it to grasp? Naruto couldn't fathom what Sasuke had went through and only after losing Jiraiya was he able to better understand. Naruto had a bad past but didn't know what it meant to have someone who you hold dear get killed, and in Sasuke's case it done by someone who he loved and placed trust into.

    It is a personal preference as to who had it worse but I personally would have to go with Sasuke for the several reasons I have posted above.
     
         

  11. #186
    Senior Member yusufms's Avatar
    Status
    yusufms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    1,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    I have to agree with Juuken above, sasuke definitely had it tougher. simply cuz he had to see them being killed for 24 hours. if nagato had put naruto in a similar genjutsu for the same duration, well maybe the fight would have turned out the same cuz naruto would have gone 9 tails on his ass
     
         

  12. #187
    Academy Student
    Status
    chidoryuser is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: coment on fyx post of Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    yea you're rite , but i think da't sasuke is gona get som taste of defeat, by de sage mode of naruto and hopefully rescue sasuke.
     
         
    Last edited by chidoryuser; 03-08-2010 at 10:06 PM.

  13. #188
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    Posts
    886
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post




    Well not exactly Sennin, you are more or less putting words into my mouth. This was my quote "Naruto could have done something else for all Sasuke knew." Now, this is directed to the two of you. What will Sasuke knowing Naruto would use that jutsu accomplish? Naruto could have easily done a number of other things rather than use Rasengan. Youre saying Sasuke used Chidori because Naruto would use Rasengan as if it is a fact. In my opinion, the only reason why Naruto used his Rasengan rather than anything else was simply because of how Sasuke looked health wise and he obviously did not want to kill him so of course he was going to use his weakest attack. Sasuke had been using Chidori several times and because of his unstable mind it isnt a surprise he would use that jutsu once again. Im not saying this as a fact either but I sure am thinking otherwise.



    On what grounds can you even say that Sasuke wouldnt be able to withstand Kakashis attack as a fact? You can you say that Sasukes Chidori would be low powered as a fact. Sasuke being a hair away from complete blindness is doing a hell of a lot better than what people are giving him credit for.



    The speed/Sharingan combo was learned by a young Kakashi and of course when he taught Sasuke for the first time it was going to be the way he first learned how to. Only if they want a powerful result will they make a distance between themselves and the opponent to then turn Chidori into a high-speed stab of destructive power. In Shippuuden, these two do many other maneuvers with Chidori/Raikiri than just the far distance speed and pierce. Take a look below:

    Naruto 453 | Read naruto chapter 453 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 453 | Read naruto chapter 453 manga online | Manga Share
    Sasuke was standing on a tree branch and simply lunged his body with Chidori. Now where is this high speed/long distance needed to make this jutsu effective?

    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 333 - Page 16
    Kakashi only used his Sharingan to make sure Kakuzu was in place as he was behind the tree before he plunged through it stabbing one of his hearts.

    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 340 - Page 9
    Here Kakashi uses Raikiri to simply cut through Kakuzus threads.

    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 334 - Page 15
    Kakashi uses his Raikiri to nullify Kakuzus Raiton: Gian.

    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 030 - Page 14
    Kakashi uses Kuchiyose: Doton: Tsuiga no Jutsu to hold Zabuza in place and then lunges towards him with Raikiri.

    As you can see from the above links Chidori/Raikiri are not being used like in pre-timeskip by needing a vast space in between to gain speed advantage because they use it however they want.

    Listen that is just an expression I use and please do not take it to heart. It is just to make a point and that is to simply refrain from stating things as fact when they indeed are not. However you have committed time and time again the act of contradiction as you continue to state things in a factual manner. You have not been using logic/opinion/predictions per say but rather statements typed out as fact. You need to take your own advice and cease in fact typing unless it is Kishi confirmed. It definitely seems as though you dont even realize the mistakes you are making. My advice, might you want to proofread before you post because most of what you are saying is in a factual manner and if you rather mean this as an opinion than please do form it in that way because you will be taken another way. Sasuke does not have any "idiotic moments" as you state. However due to his insanity/hatred that had been building since seven years of age his flaws were bound to happen as his self-confidence overruled the underestimation of his opponents. Despite his damaged psyche Sasuke is an extraordinary shinobi. Remember from the pre-timeskip to current timeline where Sasuke/Kakashi both use this Raiton jutsu have had many tunings/variations in which the methods are simply not exactly the same any longer. They both have surpassed the majority of back draws Chidori/Raikiri possess with the years of practice on each others parts.



    In my opinion, it actually seems like his Chidori variations are not so different and are rather very similar.



    Okay, that logic youre using is uncalled for because let me inform you with something. Sasukes Sharingan is his respectively and of course he is going to use it but to say that without it he is useless, is like saying Kakashi without his Sharingan is useless as well. Guess what; if Sasuke never had that Doujutsu Kekkei Genkai to begin with dont you think that Kishi would have made him train/focus on other things? Whatever a ninja respectively owns whether it is a weapon/Kekkei Genkai/fighting style is simply theirs and shouldnt have that taken away to then say theyre nothing without it because that is how Kishi has depicted his ninja to be out of the manga. Narutos Kyuubi comparison to Sasukes Sharingan is poorly done. A better comparison would be Sage mode as that is Narutos respectively (even though it was a powerup as he learned it in a minimal amount of days compared to Jiraiya who died without having yet perfected it). Also your quote "it is able to withstand them in the cost of his life span" is unconfirmed whether or not it eats life but if you still say otherwise then do show me proof.
    um. what?

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    now finally about chidori.

    you say that the user doesnt need to be moving at that speed where the users eyes would enter the tunnel vision state.




    from what i gather speed is needed in order to make the jutsu effective in combat.
    if not then why would kakashi teach sasuke to move that fast and why would minato forbid the jutsu?
    why not just teach sasuke to use chidori and why doesnt minato say "dont move that fast"
    i base my opinions on logic. and the logical explanation in this case is to look at what has been said and shown and the conclusion is that the jutsu is powerful but in order to be effective you need speed and at the speed needed you need the sharingan to see your oponents counter or you are going to end up dead.
    i didnt say anything about distance. i just said speed.

    and in all the links you posted it doesnt show sasuke or kakashi moving towards them. just them starting the attack and lunging at a great speed or suddenly showing up there using it.

    your first link



    sasuke started up chidori it showed madaras face (well mask) then sasuke was already passing through him. if you ask me that was quite fast.

    2nd


    one second kakashi wasnt there. the next he is with a raikiri gone straight through kakuzus heart.

    3rd

    kakashi wasnt there then he was and he cut kakuzus.......strings?

    4th


    same again kakashi wasnt there at the start of kakuzu's attack then he was meeting kakuzus lightning attack with a double raikiri

    final one

    kakashi is seen speeding towards zabuza with a raikiri. this is he only link you showed with kakashi or sasuke actually running at their targets. and as you can see kakashi is moving fast. but haku was moving faster.
    then again


    it could have been a teleportation jutsu. seeing as haku made a hand sign before disapearing, as shino said "teleportation is just high speed movement" we are able to see hakus movement lines next to zabuza. in that case it would seem like kakashi was steaming towards zabuza.

    you said is was speaking things as fact. but the only fact is that my posts are just words.
    the way i speak on the forum should be different to most readers. words are just words until they are spoken. if you speak them as if i am stating fact then it would seem that way.
    if you find it rude, then you are reading it as if it was an insult.
    if you are read it as a joke, then you are reading it as humour.

    these are predictions and opinions so i would like you to try and read it as such. you should find it makes a difference. if not the sorry about the factual writing.


    yh my final rant on sasuke was borken because i didnt go into much detail. and tbh i didnt want to. there are threads for such things.

    oh and the fox cloak shortening narutos life span.


    for telling someone to proof read something to miss something like that is abit.....odd.
    you should look through something before you make a mockery of yourself.

    i think these large posts have to be shortened. its getting abit...daunting at first sight.

    so lets continue this "argument" in smaller posts

    this one is basically.
    your links dont show their speed and you miss read my post about distance.
     
         

  14. #189
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    Posts
    886
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Juuken View Post


    I’m quite sorry to say this but I practically disagree with your entire post. I can see I don’t need to point out that he didn’t kill his brother since a thousand years of death beat me to it but nonetheless I must ask why you assume Sasuke is trying to be badass? I see it totally different, from what I have been seeing it appears as if Sasuke is currently in psychological shock. After Madara told him of the supposed truth Sasuke couldn’t handle it. I believe if we take a sort look back at those chapters you can understand what I mean. I’ve seen a lot of people that aren’t able to acknowledge that he is not in his right of mind – and is currently speaking, acting and thinking while being in this unstable state.

    These few pages should expand on what I said and in the process show how Sasuke slowly began to lose himself during his first conversation with Madara. He may have resisted it for a while but eventually this conversion alongside all the influences (Itachi and Orochimaru) molded Sasuke into what has become.

    Naruto 398 | Read naruto chapter 398 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 398 | Read naruto chapter 398 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 398 | Read naruto chapter 398 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 398 | Read naruto chapter 398 manga online | Manga Share
    On the page below he awakens from previously fainting.
    Naruto 398 | Read naruto chapter 398 manga online | Manga Share
    On this one it states that "The truth drives Sasuke mad!?"
    Naruto 400 | Read naruto chapter 400 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 401 | Read naruto chapter 401 manga online | Manga Share
    This last one it even went as far to state that "Sasuke loses it!"
    Naruto 401 | Read naruto chapter 401 manga online | Manga Share

    I believe this can clearly show all of the stress and trauma Sasuke was put through by hearing the “truth”. Due to Sasuke having a strong will he was able to keep up a front that he displayed to the world but deep inside he was confused and detached himself from reality. Madara’s truth was a traumatic event for Sasuke and after it he began to falsely believe that Konohagakure was entirely to blame for everything. He is currently confused, delusional and has impaired judgment due to everything that has occurred to him through the course of the series. Itachi who was his brother and someone he loved and looked up to murdered everyone that he held dear and then forced him to watch the killings for twenty-four hours. I don’t know about everyone else but just once is enough to put some in psychological shock and can easily awaken the desire for revenge. Sasuke dealt with losing everyone he loved countless times and after it felt the need to distance himself from everyone in village. He had been betrayed by his brother and Sasuke wasn’t fully able to socialize with anyone due to the traumatic event that he had to experience.

    On the other hand Naruto may have been ostracized by the village but in the process of growing up he was able to gain a fraternal bond between himself and Sasuke. Naruto had Iruka and Sarutobi to rely on whereas Sasuke closed himself up during the rest of his childhood. Naruto started off with nothing but as he continued on he gained what he had desired; the respect from the villagers and people who he could consider his family. Sasuke was an entire different case and the two shouldn’t really be compared. Sasuke had to have his bonds severed by someone he thought he could trust and after that had trouble functioning the same unlike Naruto who in time was able to gain friends. After closing himself to world for so long Sasuke had finally started to accept Naruto and the rest of his team.

    After he fully opened up Itachi had decided to make a second appearance since Sarutobi had died. Itachi intended to show the village he was alive and well and after Sasuke confronted him he broke his wrist and forced in to see the clan’s massacre all over again. He was forced to relive the entire ordeal that constantly plagued him during his childhood. Since Sasuke’s mind was once again broken Orochimaru took this as his opportunity to offer him power in a chance to win over his body in the long run. I see Sasuke’s decision to abandon the leaf in fault of Itachi and Orochimaru because if he was left untouched he could have easily continued on his life and simply may have mourned and moved on. Itachi forced his younger brother onto that path of revenge and since he was so young he grew up believing that was his only chance at salvation. I’m quite sure Itachi didn’t wish for Sasuke to spiral out of control as he currently has but it is obvious that everything he has sustained is the cause for his actions. After Naruto lost one person that he held dear he became bent on revenge and desired to slaughter Nagato even after extracting revenge on The Six Paths. He was only able to hold himself back because of Jiraiya and Nagato’s story. Sasuke lost everyone important to him so one could only imagine how Sasuke felt during his childhood and since he grew up like that it was something difficult to let go of. Everyone may see things differently but I honestly can’t hold Sasuke responsible for anything because his life has had influences which drove him and are ultimately the reason why he became unstable.



    Just because you believe him to be an idiot isn’t going to convince me otherwise. I can bet you anything that if Naruto had grown up in Sasuke’s shoes then he would be the one seeking the village’s destruction. Naruto said himself that he could have easily been in Sasuke’s shoes and almost gave into it from just losing Jiraiya when he didn’t even witness his death. I think that if Naruto could understand that everyone can understand, how hard is it to grasp? Naruto couldn't fathom what Sasuke had went through and only after losing Jiraiya was he able to better understand. Naruto had a bad past but didn't know what it meant to have someone who you hold dear get killed, and in Sasuke's case it done by someone who he loved and placed trust into.

    It is a personal preference as to “who had it worse” but I personally would have to go with Sasuke for the several reasons I have posted above.


    man long post is scary.

    yh sasuke had it bad and so did naruto but i just thing starting out with nothing, having your bonds severed by others without knowing why and having no one to blame is worse and can do terrible things to your mind just a milimeter worse than sasukes because sasuke had someone to blame.

    although both where terrible.

    also naruto having to live with someone really close to him dying and coming back to the leaf village to find it destroyed was also bad.

    and sasuke found out that his brother was actually good. but his brother built him up to be a great hero wasnt really that bad compared to narutos pain of the village being destroyed.

    i wasnt planning on making you think sasuke was an idiot
     
         
    Last edited by a thousand years of death; 03-08-2010 at 10:54 PM.

  15. #190
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Hopefully we are going to something quite unexpected just like when Naruto told Nagato he won't fight him anymore neither will he hate him for killing Jiraiya and then at the end Nagato understood and he revived all those he killed in the Leaf. I was just stunned, hoping for a dramatic conclusion to this reunion of team 7. May be Sakura getting killed won't be bad
     
         

  16. #191
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    I liked it when Karin said I'm done with you Sasuke that just shows you how smart she is. Kishi made the correct choice by not killing her Sakura should try to learn something from Karin. Kishi's biggest mistake was he didn't let Sasuke kill Sakura that would have been awesome. Sakura now is really the BIGGEST burden for Naruto.
     
         

  17. #192
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    Posts
    886
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    I liked it when Karin said I'm done with you Sasuke that just shows you how smart she is. Kishi made the correct choice by not killing her Sakura should try to learn something from Karin. Kishi's biggest mistake was he didn't let Sasuke kill Sakura that would have been awesome. Sakura now is really the BIGGEST burden for Naruto.
    im with you on that.
    well im not sure about karin being smart. just that she has a brain.
     
         

  18. #193
    Member eliteplague's Avatar
    Status
    eliteplague is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    168
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Both are blown away by the explosion caused by both their techniques.

    Naruto: “I understand it now, if we both fight seriously, we’ll both die.”
    Naruto: “Because you’re my friend, that’s why I’ll bear your hatred with you and why I’ll die with you.
    When she hears that, Sakura cries and says Naruto’s name
    Sasuke: “I don’t intend to let you understand my pain. I’m not going to die, you’ll die alone”
    Kakashi: “Aren’t you supposed to become Hokage? Let me handle Sasuke!”
    Naruto: “I can’t become Hokage if I can’t even save a single friend! I’m going to fight Sasuke!!!”

    in short, Naruto says Sasuke is his friend, Sasuke claims no-one understands him, Kakashi tries to persuade Naruto to let him do the dirty work, Sakura cries
     
         

  19. #194
    Academy Dropout Chacha's Avatar
    Status
    Chacha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Underland
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    ^The one above prolly should be posted under the Spoiler thread.


    Quote Originally Posted by danivass View Post
    I am getting really annoyed why does everyone keep talking about some poison which does not exist killing Naruto? I already told you that Kakashi never said that kunai was poisoned, he said Sakura would not be of help as any poisoned kunais she could make would not harm Sasuke!
    I guess people inferred that the kunai Sakura used in trying to kill Sasuke during the prev chapter is poisoned. This was before Kakashi actually telling something about her poisoned kunai.

    Naruto 484 page 14 | One Manga
    Here's when Sakura was resolved into killing Sasuke, but "gayed out" later...

    Naruto 484 page 15 | One Manga
    Sasuke snatched the knife from Sakura...

    Naruto 484 page 16-17 | One Manga
    Naruto saved the damsel in distress. The scar likely caused by the kunai knife held by Sasuke grazed Naruto's cheek...

    Anyway, it's not for sure that such kunai knife's poisoned, so I can't confirm it. But, it's a viable guess anyway.

    OTOH, if ever it is really poisoned, maybe kishi didn't bother to point out that Naruto's grazed by the poisoned kunai since it might[?] prolly not take a toll on him, thanks to the kyuubi inside him.
     
         

  20. #195
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    I just think next chapter should be sasuke getting a beating, no talk, then when hes warn down they talk, then he goes mental, colapses and madara saves him
     
         

  21. #196
    Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    zagubus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    519
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    I'd like to see naruto go sage. then sasuke try to activate his sharingan and goes blind in the process. naruto knocks him out easy, they take him back to kohona for rehabilitation... but i think it's more likely that tobi interferes with the fight.
     
         

  22. #197
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,168
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    i didnt say anything about distance. i just said speed.
    Does the distance or speed really make a difference? In or order to pick up this so called "speed" you need distance between you and the target.

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    your first link



    sasuke started up chidori it showed madaras face (well mask) then sasuke was already passing through him. if you ask me that was quite fast.
    More like that is called elapsed time on Kishis part. We cant say for sure that Sasuke was traveling at a high speed towards Madara. He leaped from a tree branch that looked pretty close to him and how much speed do you suppose he could have picked up from that small of a gap?

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    2nd


    one second kakashi wasnt there. the next he is with a raikiri gone straight through kakuzus heart.
    Naruto 333 | Read naruto chapter 333 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 333 | Read naruto chapter 333 manga online | Manga Share
    Kakashi was hiding behind the tree that Kakuzu stood nearby observing the brief fight between the two opposing sides. It was never like he wasn't present to then appearing there randomly the next second. Kakashi then in elapsed time obviously blasted through the tree and right through Kakuzus heart.

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    3rd

    kakashi wasnt there then he was and he cut kakuzus.......strings?
    Naruto 340 | Read naruto chapter 340 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 340 | Read naruto chapter 340 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 340 | Read naruto chapter 340 manga online | Manga Share
    Incorrect as you can see he was standing behind Yamato and then began to run after Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    4th


    same again kakashi wasnt there at the start of kakuzu's attack then he was meeting kakuzus lightning attack with a double raikiri
    Naruto 334 | Read naruto chapter 334 manga online | Manga Share
    Not exactly, Kakashi was evading Hidan and after that fuuton jutsu in elapsed time he made his way to help Shikamaru/Chouji. Another possibility could have been that Hidan was fighting with a bunshin and the real Kakashi on his way or that Kakashi simply evaded both Hidan/jutsu altogether. Although, it is as if you are insinuating that Kakashi had used some sort of teleporting jutsu or something of that nature.

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    final one

    kakashi is seen speeding towards zabuza with a raikiri. this is he only link you showed with kakashi or sasuke actually running at their targets. and as you can see kakashi is moving fast. but haku was moving faster.
    All my links where it showed them moving or not was to give a simple example but it never meant that they just appeared to their opponents or what have you. The reason why I took a short cut was because I thought my proof was good enough. Anyways it seemed as though you did not get what my links were about. They were to display Sasuke/Kakashi situations where the drawbacks and or same old Chidori routine was different. They were shown doing other things then simply building up speed for the jutsu. Now I'm not saying that they didn't use any speed at all but rather in Shippuuden, it did not seem as if they were using the extent of speed necessary for the original Chidori.

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    you said is was speaking things as fact. but the only fact is that my posts are just words.
    the way i speak on the forum should be different to most readers. words are just words until they are spoken. if you speak them as if i am stating fact then it would seem that way.
    if you find it rude, then you are reading it as if it was an insult.
    if you are read it as a joke, then you are reading it as humour.

    these are predictions and opinions so i would like you to try and read it as such. you should find it makes a difference. if not the sorry about the factual writing.
    Well, I will try my hardest to decipher your posting the best I can.

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    yh my final rant on sasuke was borken because i didnt go into much detail. and tbh i didnt want to. there are threads for such things.
    You didnt go into it but that didnt stop you from making a brief insolent comment on Sasukes behalf.

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    oh and the fox cloak shortening narutos life span.


    for telling someone to proof read something to miss something like that is abit.....odd.
    you should look through something before you make a mockery of yourself.
    Okay, where did you get the Kyuubi from? I was debating what you said about Narutos Sage Mode. Now take a look below at your own quote which proves that you somehow got mixed up:

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    i wouldnt say its like sage mode because naruto had to learn that not unlock a dormant power. naruto's is harder to work with and more of a burden. and works in the other way. rather than being able to avoid attacks it is able to withstand them in the cost of his life span.
    You stated "you should look through something before you make a mockery of yourself." however it was you who did this very thing and again you should do as you preach because I do and you obviously do not. Now, if it was indeed about the Kyuubi than I took it another way because of how it was typed out and I do apologize.

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    i think these large posts have to be shortened. its getting abit...daunting at first sight.

    so lets continue this "argument" in smaller posts

    this one is basically.
    your links dont show their speed and you miss read my post about distance.
    I have shown the "speed" but it isnt anything like lightning speed or anything of the sort as seen when Sasuke held the kunai to Sakura and how Kakashi was simply not fast enough. For your information I will only type a huge post if it is necessary and besides it is your own fault for the last one being so big as I had to get to your dialogue of a post. If this new post of mine turns out to be too big for you then again it was you who brought it on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chacha;1833910
    [url=http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/484/14/
    Naruto 484 page 14 | One Manga[/url]
    Here's when Sakura was resolved into killing Sasuke, but "gayed out" later...
    I dont appreciate the insolent remark on Sakuras behalf. She simply froze up because she couldnt come to terms with killing the love of her life. I cant understand why that is so hard to fathom. She isnt weak or pathetic. She is in love and emotionally up front and personally dealing with the person she gave her heart to. Of course she could falter it is only human nature but I love how people like you pick at a task of "murdering the person she loves with her whole heart" by saying she is weak or as you immaturely put it "gayed out". If because she didnt end up liking Naruto in the end, well tough. She had been hinting at this for the longest time. Or if it is because you hate Sasuke well then might I suggest you do not read the manga anymore because like it or not he will most likely be saved by Naruto. The second part of the manga or Shippuuden is about Narutos journey to get/change Sasuke back and so if Naruto kills him then Kishis major plot and Narutos supposed "nindo" will have all dramatically failed. Think about this, if Naruto did not kill Nagato who Naruto never cared/knew then how will he kill someone who he treats as if a blood brother? Im almost certain that even if Sasuke killed Sakura then Naruto would still not give up as he truly understands Sasuke. However, the ironic part of it all is that haters do not understand.
     
         

  23. #198
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    Posts
    886
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    yh Kuroi Honoo i was talking about the fox. maybe i shoul have made that abit clearer.
    i wasnt disrespecting kakashi, it was more building him up. saying that in a short distance kakashi could move almost as fast as someone using a teleportation jutsu.

    the shinobi can reach a great speed in a short distance and amount of time. rock lee is a prime example of that.


    well speed is needed as i posted the other day.
    why would sasuke need to learn to move fast to use it and why would minato forbid the jutsu if he could just forbid the speed.

    and kakashi was shown behind a tree but not really the one kakuzu was behind. we are shown that kakashi saw kakuzu's hand sign then went behind him quickly without anyone noticing. even hidan who was looking at kakuzu.

    we can see that the tree wasnt broken so kakashi either went round or from above.

    and kakashi was quite far away from kakuzu


    and yeah i love ranting on sasuke
    the filthy cross dresser
     
         

  24. #199
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha's
    Series Finale will arrive 24th
    of July!!
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    Naruto 339 page 12 | One Manga

    it was against kakashi's rasengan
    Damn i was sure it was against his Raikiri. Oh well, my mistake:o Thank you for correcting me
     
         

  25. #200
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post
    [CENTER

    I dont appreciate the insolent remark on Sakuras behalf. She simply froze up because she couldnt come to terms with killing the love of her life. I cant understand why that is so hard to fathom. She isnt weak or pathetic. She is in love and emotionally up front and personally dealing with the person she gave her heart to. Of course she could falter it is only human nature but I love how people like you pick at a task of "murdering the person she loves with her whole heart" by saying she is weak or as you immaturely put it "gayed out". If because she didnt end up liking Naruto in the end, well tough. She had been hinting at this for the longest time. Or if it is because you hate Sasuke well then might I suggest you do not read the manga anymore because like it or not he will most likely be saved by Naruto. The second part of the manga or Shippuuden is about Narutos journey to get/change Sasuke back and so if Naruto kills him then Kishis major plot and Narutos supposed "nindo" will have all dramatically failed. Think about this, if Naruto did not kill Nagato who Naruto never cared/knew then how will he kill someone who he treats as if a blood brother? Im almost certain that even if Sasuke killed Sakura then Naruto would still not give up as he truly understands Sasuke. However, the ironic part of it all is that haters do not understand.[/CENTER]
    Look Sakura has been a burden to Naruto all these time. She tries to kill Sasuke by having her comrades in her plan but later plans on going alone. Sasuke almost blind was about to kill her twice if wasn't for Kakashi and Naruto. I understand Sasuke is the love of her life but all these time she said she has changed is just bull s**t. Even for a Sasuke fan like yourself should understand that Sakura why have people started to write comments like that. Its obvious she says I am going to kill you in order to save you from the dark. All of us thought Sakura's determination was strong but look what happened. Such weak determination and the fact that she always relies on others. Sakura is a medical ninja or in short a ninja doctor. But as a warrior ninja she is pathetic. Even if Sasuke is the love of her life she shouldn't go back on her words at least she should have tried but she just keeps on failing. She should try to learn something from Karin.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •