Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

[Muu Battle Test] - Mugen Ryukyu

Greetings, Mugen Ryukyu

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ♠ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ♠ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ♠ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed.
    ♠ Terrain: Where Onoki and Mu fought; Desert wasteland
    ♠ You may use Mu's abilities up to your current rank as well as Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know.
    ♠ We start mid range from each other.
    ♠ If you have any questions please ask them through VM.

I will be using a pair of Kage-ranked Onoki and Gaara (non-jinchuuriki) biographies for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that you're testing for and I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Status
    Nov 2008
    umm nowhere especially not in ur closet hehe why would i be in ur closet and dont check ur closet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell the truth, I won't listen
    to ya. Cuz I don't like being
    lied to

Re: [Muu Battle Test] - Mugen Ryukyu

Thank you so much for the opportunity, lets have fun^^

Nidaime Tsuchikage, Mū

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Onoki: Sensei...?!!

Gaara: He's not himself get yourself together Onoki..

Onoki: Well I know his weakness, lets go!!

Onoki begins by channeling his water chakra below you to cause a sphere of water to emerge from the ground taking form to trap you in a sphere of water..

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

While simultaneously Gaara starts to perform:

Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user will release a special type of sensory sand across a terrain and then upon contact with an enemy target the sand can alert the user of the location and presence of an enemy target. The sand can even detect invisible targets and stick to their body.
    Note: Can only be used by Gaara

After trapping you within the water Onoki channels his chakra within the water making it spin creating a minature whirlpool causing you to spin rapidly and lose oxygen faster drowning to death.

Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.
    Note: Must be performed on a water source

Status
    Nov 2008
    umm nowhere especially not in ur closet hehe why would i be in ur closet and dont check ur closet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell the truth, I won't listen
    to ya. Cuz I don't like being
    lied to

Quote Originally Posted by Obíto View Post

Onoki: Sensei...?!!

Gaara: He's not himself get yourself together Onoki..

Onoki: Well I know his weakness, lets go!!

Onoki begins by channeling his water chakra below you to cause a sphere of water to emerge from the ground taking form to trap you in a sphere of water..

Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

While simultaneously Gaara starts to perform:

Description: The user will release a special type of sensory sand across a terrain and then upon contact with an enemy target the sand can alert the user of the location and presence of an enemy target. The sand can even detect invisible targets and stick to their body.
    Note: Can only be used by Gaara

After trapping you within the water Onoki channels his chakra within the water making it spin creating a minature whirlpool causing you to spin rapidly and lose oxygen faster drowning to death.

Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.
    Note: Must be performed on a water source

As Mū is resurrected he notices Onoki and a red haired kid standing next to him. His eyes widen as he sees his pupil Onoki and how old he appears to be, he then looks upon his right hand and is lost with thought. Immediately he realizes what this is, this was the second Hokages technique. Mū then begins to look around his environment taking it all, he then takes a deep breathe and looks upon Onoki and the unknown kid.

This is the second Hokages wretched technique, but if you're this old Onoki then theres no way this can be Tobiramas doing for he would be dead.. Whose doing is this? No matter I suppose.. Lets start this.

In an instant Mū is surrounded by the suiton element, trapped in a sphere of water. Keeping his calm demeanor, Mū quickly reacts to this by focusing his doton chakra all around him calling on armor made of impenetrable solid rock, breaking out of your water imprisonment but if thats not enough i call off the armor except on the soles of my feet and create two long/wide rock appendages stemming from the bottom of my feet propelling me directly upwards into the air
    (Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

Whilst in the air I look down upon my former student and the kid and without a seconds rest I knead fire chakra within my stomach creating a large reservoir of katon chakra. Immediately release it all at once creating a massive fireball to travel towards you. As the fire ball is traveling towards you two, in rapid succession I begin utilizing my earth chakra channeling a massive amount beneath your last known location and cause the earth beneath you to rise up at speeds that it propels you two diagonally forward - in the current path of the fireball. The rising of the earth will of course catch you off guard making you an easy target for the fireball. Saving it some commute time, you get charred to ash.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.
    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up
    to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Last edited by Mugen Ryukyu; 07-24-2013 at 07:40 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-