Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    Posts
    17,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    [Sensei Test] - Kirabi

    Greetings, Kirabi.

    I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

    Rules:
    ♠ Rules and regulation according to Rei.
    ♠ All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    ♠ You are allowed to use your KG.
    ♠ Custom jutsu(s) and custom element(s) are not allowed.
    ♠ You do not need to win the fight to pass, but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    ♠ Terrain: A grassy, open plain in sunny weather. No Water sources
    ♠ We start mid range from each other.

    I will be using my Madara biography for this battle test against you, Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using in the test and I will begin.

    No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.
     
         

  2. #2
    Kirabi's Avatar
    Status
    Kirabi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    16,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.
     



    Re: [Sensei Test] - Kirabi

    Quote Originally Posted by Obíto View Post
    Greetings, Kirabi.

    I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

    Rules:
    ♠ Rules and regulation according to Rei.
    ♠ All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    ♠ You are allowed to use your KG.
    ♠ Custom jutsu(s) and custom element(s) are not allowed.
    ♠ You do not need to win the fight to pass, but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    ♠ Terrain: A grassy, open plain in sunny weather. No Water sources
    ♠ We start mid range from each other.

    I will be using my Madara biography for this battle test against you, Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using in the test and I will begin.

    No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.
    Killer B - [link in signature].
    Thanks for conducting ^^
     
         

  3. #3
    Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    Posts
    17,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: [Sensei Test] - Kirabi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirabi View Post
    Killer B - [link in signature].
    Thanks for conducting ^^

    Madara: I'm going to have fun extracting the 8 Tails from your body!!


    Madara begins by channeling his earth chakra below you making you lose balance..



    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.



    Then which after you begin to lose balance, I make a handseal exhaling a jet of water in the confusion and chaos towards you, and then I enhance the jet of water with lightning causing the combination to fall down upon you from above. This causes you to be paralyzed temporarily.


    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.





    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.


     
         

  4. #4
    Kirabi's Avatar
    Status
    Kirabi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    16,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.
     



    Re: [Sensei Test] - Kirabi

    Quote Originally Posted by Obíto View Post

    Madara: I'm going to have fun extracting the 8 Tails from your body!!


    Madara begins by channeling his earth chakra below you making you lose balance..



    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.



    Then which after you begin to lose balance, I make a handseal exhaling a jet of water in the confusion and chaos towards you, and then I enhance the jet of water with lightning causing the combination to fall down upon you from above. This causes you to be paralyzed temporarily.


    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.





    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.


    B had only heard stories of the legendary Madara Uchiha, but here he was in the flesh.. or whatever that zombie body of his had been comprised of. However the case, b knew the only way to beat this guy was to seal his body away, how he was to do that he didn't know but he was sure it'd come to him soon. His first motion was to avoid being caught in the sharingan's genjutsu if possible, his training and mastery in taijutsu allowed him to focus on Madara's torso for the duration of the fight, easily allowing him to read his opponent's movements from the motion of his upperbody.

    It was then his opponen't chakra began to cause tremors in the earth, making B unbalanced and nearly causing him to topple over, however he quickly manifested two of his bijuu's tentacles using them to catch him before he was made to fall completely over allowing him to regain his balance as Madara unleashed the jet stream of water.

    In response to the stream of water, B quickly fashioned a single seal as he began inhaling taking in a large amount of wind that began pulling Madara and his water technique in towards B, which soon he launched a large blast of wind towards the stream of water/lighting destroying the combination technique while the weakened blast continued forth towards Madara.


    ( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
    R
    ank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

    B quickly made his way towards Madara as the wind continued on, taking his time to cause the earth below Madara to shift rapidly below him outside his field of vision allowing spikes of earth to rise and attempt to stab into his body which would effectively keep him pinned in place, in fact the spikes would rise high enough to skwer him in multiple spots making avoiding the technique difficult without the aid of a jutsu.

    (Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.


    With his opponent caught up in defending against the techniques, B would then proceed to jump into the air above Madara letting loose a large wave of water from his mouth that sweeps over Madara crushing his body as the quantity of the water increased to the point a large wave was created beneath B which he then rides along allowing him to pass over above Madara ending up behind him as Madara got swept away by the wave.

    (Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.


    B: Ya fool ya fool, it's time to send ya back to the grave. Aw yeah~
     
         
    Last edited by Kirabi; 07-23-2013 at 07:58 PM.

  5. #5
    Obíto's Avatar
    Status
    Obíto is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ☪ Ryūchi Cave ☪
    Posts
    17,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-
     



    Re: [Sensei Test] - Kirabi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirabi View Post
    B had only heard stories of the legendary Madara Uchiha, but here he was in the flesh.. or whatever that zombie body of his had been comprised of. However the case, b knew the only way to beat this guy was to seal his body away, how he was to do that he didn't know but he was sure it'd come to him soon. His first motion was to avoid being caught in the sharingan's genjutsu if possible, his training and mastery in taijutsu allowed him to focus on Madara's torso for the duration of the fight, easily allowing him to read his opponent's movements from the motion of his upperbody.

    It was then his opponen't chakra began to cause tremors in the earth, making B unbalanced and nearly causing him to topple over, however he quickly manifested two of his bijuu's tentacles using them to catch him before he was made to fall completely over allowing him to regain his balance as Madara unleashed the jet stream of water.

    In response to the stream of water, B quickly fashioned a single seal as he began inhaling taking in a large amount of wind that began pulling Madara and his water technique in towards B, which soon he launched a large blast of wind towards the stream of water/lighting destroying the combination technique while the weakened blast continued forth towards Madara.


    ( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
    R
    ank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

    B quickly made his way towards Madara as the wind continued on, taking his time to cause the earth below Madara to shift rapidly below him outside his field of vision allowing spikes of earth to rise and attempt to stab into his body which would effectively keep him pinned in place, in fact the spikes would rise high enough to skwer him in multiple spots making avoiding the technique difficult without the aid of a jutsu.

    (Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.


    With his opponent caught up in defending against the techniques, B would then proceed to jump into the air above Madara letting loose a large wave of water from his mouth that sweeps over Madara crushing his body as the quantity of the water increased to the point a large wave was created beneath B which he then rides along allowing him to pass over above Madara ending up behind him as Madara got swept away by the wave.

    (Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.


    B: Ya fool ya fool, it's time to send ya back to the grave. Aw yeah~


    Sorry for the wait man =|

    __________________________________

    As Madara releases the combo and is suddenly pulled towards the Eight Tails, he makes a few handseals creating a large dragon to erupt out of the ground below him lifting him upwards allowing him to regain some balance while it rises up heading towards his opponent.



    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.



    He then makes two more handseals continuing his channeling of earth release creating a swamp of a bout 10 by 10 meters to form underneath you to immobilize you in place. Then while your being sucked in by the swamp a lightning cloud forms above sends multiple lightning strikes at you from above.



    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.




    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user generates a cloud above the battlefield kneaded with their chakra and then cause a series of lightning bolts to rain down upon the battlefield causing severe damage.

     
         

  6. #6
    Kirabi's Avatar
    Status
    Kirabi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    16,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.
     



    Re: [Sensei Test] - Kirabi

    Quote Originally Posted by Obíto View Post
    Sorry for the wait man =|

    __________________________________

    As Madara releases the combo and is suddenly pulled towards the Eight Tails, he makes a few handseals creating a large dragon to erupt out of the ground below him lifting him upwards allowing him to regain some balance while it rises up heading towards his opponent.



    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.



    He then makes two more handseals continuing his channeling of earth release creating a swamp of a bout 10 by 10 meters to form underneath you to immobilize you in place. Then while your being sucked in by the swamp a lightning cloud forms above sends multiple lightning strikes at you from above.



    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.




    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user generates a cloud above the battlefield kneaded with their chakra and then cause a series of lightning bolts to rain down upon the battlefield causing severe damage.

    Heh, no worries - Head Sensei position must be tough work. ^^



    With the eruption of the dragon B, wasn't going to let Madara take the advantage. Rather then channel the release for the Earth Spears he aimed to do, he gathered chakra into the soles of his feet enhancing his jump as he let lose a violent stream of lightning from his mouth that would shoot through the dragon's head effectively causing it to crumble to the ground throwing it's creator to the ground in the wake of its destruction while preventing the creation of the swamp that Madara had planned to do.

    (Raiton: Raito Haku) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fight Blade Driving
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: A smaller version of the Tailed Beast Ball which Killer B or the Eight-Tails can use to bring down a target's defences and inflict major damage by combining lightning energy together.
    Note: Can only be used by Killer Bee Biography.


    B's jump had sent him closer to Madara who began to fall to the ground. He took hold of Samehada's hilt the weapon responding to the command of his chakra so that as he swung it off his back, the weapon's hilt extended and the out of range vertical swing came crashing down on top of Madara. The legendary shinobi was sent straight into the ground and causing a small crater to form under the force of B's physical strength that rivaled even the 4th Raikage clad in his Lightning Armor.

    As he landed, and the sword retracted to it's original state B had let loose a series of ink clones that landed on the ground and sped forward attempting to seal Madara within themselves. If he was grabbed it would only take a few moments before he was sealed away permanently.

    (Fuinjutsu: Manji Katame) - Sealing Technique: Octopus Hold
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: Using the ink generating ability granted by the Eight-Tails, Killer B spews out a number of ink clones of himself, which proceed to attack the enemy. These clones then physically restrain each of the intended targets using an individual octopus hold, before engulfing the enemy's body in ink. However, it takes three seconds before the targets are completely sealed, providing a small opportunity for them to escape.
    Note: Can be performed by Killer B or whilst in his Full Transformation mode.


    B: ......
     
         
    Last edited by Kirabi; 08-09-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •