Post your bio, you can go first.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Re: The Levels

Mustang bio somewhere, this is the update: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=401917
    _________

Misaki-san, why did you bring me all the way out here for?

Said Roy, after reaching the secluded area behind the Iwagakure training grounds. He was instructed to go there by one of Misaki's letters, he didn't know why, but, obviously he wasn't just going to leave it, despite his lazy nature urging him to do so. He looked around for any evidence as to why he might have been called out, but nothing.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Mustang bio somewhere, this is the update: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=401917
    _________

Misaki-san, why did you bring me all the way out here for?

Said Roy, after reaching the secluded area behind the Iwagakure training grounds. He was instructed to go there by one of Misaki's letters, he didn't know why, but, obviously he wasn't just going to leave it, despite his lazy nature urging him to do so. He looked around for any evidence as to why he might have been called out, but nothing.
    Derp, I'll be using Ling instead, and I assume you'll be using Hashirama. o-o
    ~~~

Ling was positioned on the far-side of a circular plateau, the platform was separated from the ground which Hashirama stood upon by a trench that surrounded the plateau. While the plateau itself was simply a disk shaped rock upheld precariously by a larger angular rock; balancing on its crest.
    Rather than calling the gap a trench, it would rather be more befitting to call it a circular hole, roughly 10 meters in diameter in which a large rock and the 7 or so meter diameter disk had been dumped into. The hole itself however was rather dangerous, likely 20 or so meters deep, filled to halfway point with water, with large spikes that protruded upwards from its depths, easily reaching up until the two third mark.
    Regardless the two grounds were seemingly perfectly even, a testament to the 3 or so meter thickness of the disk, and the gigantic size of the upholding rock.
    Ling crouched on this plateau contently, a long elegant spear a meter or so backwards to his left, casting a shadow that extended forth parallel to Ling's body. As if resisting the dictation of light and shadow, the wind gentle breathed in the opposite direction to this shadow, bathing towards Ling.
    Ling's body then stirred, as he began to speak.

Rather simple really, I wish to ascertain who is the strongest of the two, me or you. No, rather I wish to claim my position as the stronger. A fair proposition wouldn't you say?
    After all we Shinobi are valued by our strength, as is a sword or any other tool. Thus discovering who is superior in skill should be rather interesting - so, what do you say we end the comparisons and bring forth appraisal through demonstration?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
    Derp, I'll be using Ling instead, and I assume you'll be using Hashirama. o-o
    ~~~

Ling was positioned on the far-side of a circular plateau, the platform was separated from the ground which Hashirama stood upon by a trench that surrounded the plateau. While the plateau itself was simply a disk shaped rock upheld precariously by a larger angular rock; balancing on its crest.
    Rather than calling the gap a trench, it would rather be more befitting to call it a circular hole, roughly 10 meters in diameter in which a large rock and the 7 or so meter diameter disk had been dumped into. The hole itself however was rather dangerous, likely 20 or so meters deep, filled to halfway point with water, with large spikes that protruded upwards from its depths, easily reaching up until the two third mark.
    Regardless the two grounds were seemingly perfectly even, a testament to the 3 or so meter thickness of the disk, and the gigantic size of the upholding rock.
    Ling crouched on this plateau contently, a long elegant spear a meter or so backwards to his left, casting a shadow that extended forth parallel to Ling's body. As if resisting the dictation of light and shadow, the wind gentle breathed in the opposite direction to this shadow, bathing towards Ling.
    Ling's body then stirred, as he began to speak.

Rather simple really, I wish to ascertain who is the strongest of the two, me or you. No, rather I wish to claim my position as the stronger. A fair proposition wouldn't you say?
    After all we Shinobi are valued by our strength, as is a sword or any other tool. Thus discovering who is superior in skill should be rather interesting - so, what do you say we end the comparisons and bring forth appraisal through demonstration?
    Reclaim your position? Ahahahhah, you know what, nevermind.

Hashirama didn't care for the title of strongest between himself and the wild dog. In fact, he was against most things involving violence, his strength used only when his village was attacked, he so need to fight his friend, if you could call him that, over a title he had no interest in.

What if I say you're superior, would that stop this nonsense?

His lazy nature, once again taking over, Hashirama wanted the easy way out of this fight. It'd only be troublesome and a waste of chakra to go along with it.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Reclaim your position? Ahahahhah, you know what, nevermind.

Hashirama didn't care for the title of strongest between himself and the wild dog. In fact, he was against most things involving violence, his strength used only when his village was attacked, he so need to fight his friend, if you could call him that, over a title he had no interest in.

What if I say you're superior, would that stop this nonsense?

His lazy nature, once again taking over, Hashirama wanted the easy way out of this fight. It'd only be troublesome and a waste of chakra to go along with it.

Reclaim Hashirama, have you gone senile? It's Claim. I have never lost the position of strongest to you, and I dare say I never will. Hashirama have you no spirit? Do you not wish to know who is the better? Do you know not rivalry? Are you a tame who only raises a paw when attacked? Are you a Shinobi, or are you a *****?

Ling said, provokingly, his voice melodic and his features sternly entrancing. He knew that Hashirama wouldn't be interested, he was too docile, but Ling would change that.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Reclaim Hashirama, have you gone senile? It's Claim. I have never lost the position of strongest to you, and I dare say I never will. Hashirama have you no spirit? Do you not wish to know who is the better? Do you know not rivalry? Are you a tame who only raises a paw when attacked? Are you a Shinobi, or are you a *****?

Ling said, provokingly, his voice melodic and his features sternly entrancing. He knew that Hashirama wouldn't be interested, he was too docile, but Ling would change that.
    I must have misheard. It seems you seem me as an equal as compared to your inferior. That being said, it seems I can't get out of this one. I will let you have your wish of fighting me, but be prepared to die, this fight will decide which one of us is above the other, there is no holding back. As long as you accept this terms, I have no issue of fighting you, friend.

It was decided, Hashirama knew there was only one way of getting out of the situation and that was to fight. He didn't care about who was stronger, as much as his opponent did, but regardless he wasn't going to easily get beaten.

You may begin. He uttered as his facial expressions changed. The smile on his face was replaced by a look that could induce fear into the heart of any man.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

I must have misheard. It seems you seem me as an equal as compared to your inferior. That being said, it seems I can't get out of this one. I will let you have your wish of fighting me, but be prepared to die, this fight will decide which one of us is above the other, there is no holding back. As long as you accept this terms, I have no issue of fighting you, friend.

It was decided, Hashirama knew there was only one way of getting out of the situation and that was to fight. He didn't care about who was stronger, as much as his opponent did, but regardless he wasn't going to easily get beaten.

You may begin. He uttered as his facial expressions changed. The smile on his face was replaced by a look that could induce fear into the heart of any man.
    I wouldn't have it anyway.

For a moment Ling was silent, however his gaze soon shifted to the opposite end of the platform, the side in which Hashirama was closest to.

Step on, and I shall begin.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

I wouldn't have it anyway.

For a moment Ling was silent, however his gaze soon shifted to the opposite end of the platform, the side in which Hashirama was closest to.

Step on, and I shall begin.
    So be it.

Hashirama suddenly launches off of the ground he's standing on and continuously hops, in a zig zag motion as to avoid any attacks you may send towards him, before quickly making the jump onto the same pillar you're standing on, leaving only a mere meter space between the two of you.

You Inuzuka are known for being close ranged fighters, aren't you? Let's see how your taijutsu fairs up against mine.

Challenging your way of life, Hashirama merely runs towards you with a Lightning infused fist, aiming to slam it below your chin, sending you flying into the air, and later falling between the area of the plateau we're standing on and the normal ground all around us, all whilst keeping an eye on your little puppy.

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

So be it.

Hashirama suddenly launches off of the ground he's standing on and continuously hops, in a zig zag motion as to avoid any attacks you may send towards him, before quickly making the jump onto the same pillar you're standing on, leaving only a mere meter space between the two of you.

You Inuzuka are known for being close ranged fighters, aren't you? Let's see how your taijutsu fairs up against mine.

Challenging your way of life, Hashirama merely runs towards you with a Lightning infused fist, aiming to slam it below your chin, sending you flying into the air, and later falling between the area of the plateau we're standing on and the normal ground all around us, all whilst keeping an eye on your little puppy.

Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.

Ling didn't take kindly to Hashirama's advancement, he wanted the first move. Thus as you charged he'd simply place you within a Genjutsu. Within this Genjutsu you would believe that you were going in the right direction, and that at any moment now you would reach Ling and deal your strike. However in actuality your sense of direction would be completely obscured, resulting in you walking in a clockwise circle, veering off in a circular manner to Ling's right.

( Kori Shinchū no Jutsu ) - Sly Mind Affect Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted.

Hopefully before you can gain composure, Ling would grip onto the end of the Chain of his personalized weapon that would have previously been wrapped around his mid chest area. Unfurling the chain from his body in a single motion, sending the chain whipping outwards with a back hand. However the chains direction would be smoothly changed, so that rather than converging on your from behind, it would instead swing outwards so as to slam into the front of your body, the chain painfully curling around your neck.

Haha, you seem to be weaponless. You're free to take a weapon if you wish.
    Ling gestured behind him with his left hands thumb as he spoke, on the other side of the gap, on normal ground roughly 7 meters away, lay a pile of weapons. A wonderful assortment of Kunai, Kusarigama, Katana's, Spears and the like.

I haven't done anything to them, you're truly free to take one - if you can.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Ling didn't take kindly to Hashirama's advancement, he wanted the first move. Thus as you charged he'd simply place you within a Genjutsu. Within this Genjutsu you would believe that you were going in the right direction, and that at any moment now you would reach Ling and deal your strike. However in actuality your sense of direction would be completely obscured, resulting in you walking in a clockwise circle, veering off in a circular manner to Ling's right.

( Kori Shinchū no Jutsu ) - Sly Mind Affect Technique
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted.

Hopefully before you can gain composure, Ling would grip onto the end of the Chain of his personalized weapon that would have previously been wrapped around his mid chest area. Unfurling the chain from his body in a single motion, sending the chain whipping outwards with a back hand. However the chains direction would be smoothly changed, so that rather than converging on your from behind, it would instead swing outwards so as to slam into the front of your body, the chain painfully curling around your neck.

Haha, you seem to be weaponless. You're free to take a weapon if you wish.
    Ling gestured behind him with his left hands thumb as he spoke, on the other side of the gap, on normal ground roughly 7 meters away, lay a pile of weapons. A wonderful assortment of Kunai, Kusarigama, Katana's, Spears and the like.

I haven't done anything to them, you're truly free to take one - if you can.
    Hashirama realizes that he'd be running for longer than he had calculated, mainly due to him knowing the area well, due to it being his village, as well as noticing that, by that time, he would have made the jump in order to get close to you. Going by this, he assumes that he may have been put in a genjutsu, although, judging by the fact that it only made him feel as if he was still running towards the area he wanted to, whilst not doing anything else, he assumes it may be something low leveled.

And so, he releases his Mokuton chakra into the ground below and slightly behind him, causing multiple planks of wood to shoot out, one of which slices his right leg slightly, giving him enough pain to be released from the weak genjutsu. The cut wouldn't do much harm, it'd cause little bleeding but nothing which would affect him during battle as it merely scrapes his leg. The wooden planks would continue towards you, hitting the chains and easily deflecting them, on their way to you.

Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will create multiple planks of wood that shoot up from the ground launching them at the target sending them flying.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Hashirama realizes that he'd be running for longer than he had calculated, mainly due to him knowing the area well, due to it being his village, as well as noticing that, by that time, he would have made the jump in order to get close to you. Going by this, he assumes that he may have been put in a genjutsu, although, judging by the fact that it only made him feel as if he was still running towards the area he wanted to, whilst not doing anything else, he assumes it may be something low leveled.

And so, he releases his Mokuton chakra into the ground below and slightly behind him, causing multiple planks of wood to shoot out, one of which slices his right leg slightly, giving him enough pain to be released from the weak genjutsu. The cut wouldn't do much harm, it'd cause little bleeding but nothing which would affect him during battle as it merely scrapes his leg. The wooden planks would continue towards you, hitting the chains and easily deflecting them, on their way to you.

Description: The user will create multiple planks of wood that shoot up from the ground launching them at the target sending them flying.

It's quite rude to ignore someone you know.

As your planks begin to sprout from the ground, Ling noticing that the planks reaching full height may disrupt his attack would seek to empower his chain.
    Thus he'd begin to spew wind chakra onto the chain base in which he holds, the chakra streaming along the chain, creating an artificial edge on the metallic weapon.
    Simultaneously Ling would swerve his waist and body to the left, spinning on the spot, using the torque from his body to power the swing of the chain even further, resulting in the chain lashing forth, slicing through your planks and continuing onwards towards you. The Shinobi's body a blazing whirlwind, and the chain an extension of his fury.

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

As he begins to spin he would delve into his Ninja pouch with his left hand, and would draw forth two explosive tagged Kunai, and one flash bomb tagged Kunai. Throwing the three weapons forth towards you as he nears the 270 mark of his 360 degree spin. The two explosive weapons flanking the flash bombed Kunai, which would explode, blinding you, while the explosive Kunai's would explode upon reaching your vicinity.

Hashirama, if you don't become more enthusiastic my companion here won't even get a chance.
    As Ling spoke his Ninken Lycoan saw fit to circle to the left, stepping out from the shadow of Ling to stand by his side. The wolfish Ninken's eyes sparkling with ferocity.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

It's quite rude to ignore someone you know.

As your planks begin to sprout from the ground, Ling noticing that the planks reaching full height may disrupt his attack would seek to empower his chain.
    Thus he'd begin to spew wind chakra onto the chain base in which he holds, the chakra streaming along the chain, creating an artificial edge on the metallic weapon.
    Simultaneously Ling would swerve his waist and body to the left, spinning on the spot, using the torque from his body to power the swing of the chain even further, resulting in the chain lashing forth, slicing through your planks and continuing onwards towards you. The Shinobi's body a blazing whirlwind, and the chain an extension of his fury.

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

As he begins to spin he would delve into his Ninja pouch with his left hand, and would draw forth two explosive tagged Kunai, and one flash bomb tagged Kunai. Throwing the three weapons forth towards you as he nears the 270 mark of his 360 degree spin. The two explosive weapons flanking the flash bombed Kunai, which would explode, blinding you, while the explosive Kunai's would explode upon reaching your vicinity.

Hashirama, if you don't become more enthusiastic my companion here won't even get a chance.
    As Ling spoke his Ninken Lycoan saw fit to circle to the left, stepping out from the shadow of Ling to stand by his side. The wolfish Ninken's eyes sparkling with ferocity.
    The moment his opponent began to spin, Hashirama decides to release his Earth chakra into the ground below and cause the Earth to spin violently. The spin doesn't affect the counter to the planks due to them being so close to him, however the speed of the spin is unexpected and not planned out by Ling, causing him to lose balance and lose control of his chains which means they don't go on towards Hashirama in the way that he had wished, instead, he is sent flying off to Hashirama's right (Ling's left) hand side.

The launch causes you to go on your side and slide with your shoulder on the ground roughly 3/4 meters in the area to Hashirama's right, the pain wouldn't be extreme, but it'd be enough to bruise your shoulder (left one). As the Earth spins, water bursts out of it, dealing blunt damage as it has enough strength to send an opponent flying 2 or so meters.

Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform a series of two hand seals, while having constant contact with an earth source. After sending their chakra racing through the earth, the ground under the opponent in a circular shape will rapidly spin at high speeds, like a top. This high speed of rotation has enough power behind it to throw the opponent severely off balance, and fling them hard onto the ground up to several meters away. The diameter of the affected circle is approximately two meters. The spinning motion will last as long as the user concentrates on the spinning the earth. However, this technique can be cancelled in an instant.
    *Note: Can only be taught by Selendrile
    *Note: Usable four times per battle
    *Note: The user cannot use any other techniques while concentrating on the spinning earth.

Range: Depends on Earth/Wood jutsu used before hand.
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user would activate this jutsu which allows him to add his water chakra to all Earth/Wood jutsus used no more than a second after the usage of the Earth/Wood jutsu. Although it does no physical harm, this jutsu allows the user to shoot out an extremely quick burst of water straight after an Earth/Wood jutsu is used from wherever that Earth/Wood jutsu appears from. For example, if Spikes are used, this jutsu would allow a quick burst of water to shoot out to anywhere short range from the spikes themselves. This jutsu does not work on the mud related Earth jutsu. The water itself does no damage, however it has some pushing force which is able to knock an opponent back a meter or two, other than that it mainly distracts the opponent. The user can deactivate this jutsu at any time, and can stop the addition of water chakra so that he/she can control when the water bursts out.
    ~ Can only be taught by Erzo

As you're sliding against the ground and before you come to a halt, sharpened pillars of Earth would burst out of the ground, piercing your body almost instantly, causing some excruciating pain whilst of course injuring you fatally.

Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Descripton: Creates strong pillars, tools and shields made out of earth.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

The moment his opponent began to spin, Hashirama decides to release his Earth chakra into the ground below and cause the Earth to spin violently. The spin doesn't affect the counter to the planks due to them being so close to him, however the speed of the spin is unexpected and not planned out by Ling, causing him to lose balance and lose control of his chains which means they don't go on towards Hashirama in the way that he had wished, instead, he is sent flying off to Hashirama's right (Ling's left) hand side.

The launch causes you to go on your side and slide with your shoulder on the ground roughly 3/4 meters in the area to Hashirama's right, the pain wouldn't be extreme, but it'd be enough to bruise your shoulder (left one). As the Earth spins, water bursts out of it, dealing blunt damage as it has enough strength to send an opponent flying 2 or so meters.

Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform a series of two hand seals, while having constant contact with an earth source. After sending their chakra racing through the earth, the ground under the opponent in a circular shape will rapidly spin at high speeds, like a top. This high speed of rotation has enough power behind it to throw the opponent severely off balance, and fling them hard onto the ground up to several meters away. The diameter of the affected circle is approximately two meters. The spinning motion will last as long as the user concentrates on the spinning the earth. However, this technique can be cancelled in an instant.
    *Note: Can only be taught by Selendrile
    *Note: Usable four times per battle
    *Note: The user cannot use any other techniques while concentrating on the spinning earth.

Range: Depends on Earth/Wood jutsu used before hand.
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user would activate this jutsu which allows him to add his water chakra to all Earth/Wood jutsus used no more than a second after the usage of the Earth/Wood jutsu. Although it does no physical harm, this jutsu allows the user to shoot out an extremely quick burst of water straight after an Earth/Wood jutsu is used from wherever that Earth/Wood jutsu appears from. For example, if Spikes are used, this jutsu would allow a quick burst of water to shoot out to anywhere short range from the spikes themselves. This jutsu does not work on the mud related Earth jutsu. The water itself does no damage, however it has some pushing force which is able to knock an opponent back a meter or two, other than that it mainly distracts the opponent. The user can deactivate this jutsu at any time, and can stop the addition of water chakra so that he/she can control when the water bursts out.
    ~ Can only be taught by Erzo

As you're sliding against the ground and before you come to a halt, sharpened pillars of Earth would burst out of the ground, piercing your body almost instantly, causing some excruciating pain whilst of course injuring you fatally.

Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Descripton: Creates strong pillars, tools and shields made out of earth.

Huehuhe. U didn't state the direction of the spin, so I'm going to assume counter clockwise, since it's the most likely one to send me on my left shoulder to your right I think, and because it suits my wants.

Ling would become slightly cautious as the ground beneath him begins to shift, and as it begins to spin he would utilize his own motion, and the grounds motion to boost himself into the air with his own heightened force. Thus the chain would lash forth with increase force yet slightly less reach, and instead of twirling around your neck would instead brutally slam into into your right side, at very least bruising your ribs, and likely winding you. Ling would release the chain as it does so, which would be shortly after the initiation of his spin. Meanwhile Ling would utilize the angle in which he jump spinned at to send himself roaring upwards only to descend downwards in a parabolic arc, drilling down onto your body. However, Lings Ninken who would have been patiently waiting for an opportunity would also join with him as he descends, the two spinning drills combining into one larger drill, pulverizing you into the earth and sending the platform rattling back and forth. (If anything the water would just send him jolting towards you faster, that is should it actually manage to reach him in time.)

(Tensouga) - Sky Fang
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 25
    Description: A huge spinning jutsu where the user and there dog jump into the air and combine there spinning attacks to make one huge attack that drills there enemy and themselves into the ground.

The two would then separate, skidding off at two angles so as to position themselves diagonally either side of your body in front of you.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Huehuhe. U didn't state the direction of the spin, so I'm going to assume counter clockwise, since it's the most likely one to send me on my left shoulder to your right I think, and because it suits my wants.

Ling would become slightly cautious as the ground beneath him begins to shift, and as it begins to spin he would utilize his own motion, and the grounds motion to boost himself into the air with his own heightened force. Thus the chain would lash forth with increase force yet slightly less reach, and instead of twirling around your neck would instead brutally slam into into your right side, at very least bruising your ribs, and likely winding you. Ling would release the chain as it does so, which would be shortly after the initiation of his spin. Meanwhile Ling would utilize the angle in which he jump spinned at to send himself roaring upwards only to descend downwards in a parabolic arc, drilling down onto your body. However, Lings Ninken who would have been patiently waiting for an opportunity would also join with him as he descends, the two spinning drills combining into one larger drill, pulverizing you into the earth and sending the platform rattling back and forth. (If anything the water would just send him jolting towards you faster, that is should it actually manage to reach him in time.)

(Tensouga) - Sky Fang
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 25
    Description: A huge spinning jutsu where the user and there dog jump into the air and combine there spinning attacks to make one huge attack that drills there enemy and themselves into the ground.

The two would then separate, skidding off at two angles so as to position themselves diagonally either side of your body in front of you.
    As the chain approaches Hashirama's right side and you begin your spinning, sharpened spikes of Mokuton burst out from the ground surrounding Hashirama, all at an angle so that they come out facing in your general direction, heading towards you at an extremely fast pace. The chain would then smash against the spikes of Wood which come out from Hashirama's right side, doing little to no damage, all whilst the other Mokuton spikes smash into you as you're spinning and unable to see them coming. Due to the speed at which you're coming in towards Hashirama, you have little to no time to counter, since his early Earth jutsu increased your speed and your jutsu is naturally a fast one.

Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This allows the user to perform a better version of Greater Wood Style Technique.
    ~Useable three times per Battle.