Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is Naruto seriously homosexual?

I thought Naruto loved Sakura which was my only reason to think he wasn't. But in the last chapter rather than getting pissed at Sasuke, seriosly taking him on and acting protective towards Sakura he starts talking to Sasuke about how he was glad to meet him. There is a limit to friendship. You don't try and negotiate with some psycho who plans to eliminate your own village and all the people you care about. The only justification for Naruto's actions might be that he is gay with Sasugay. For some reason I'm feeling really lame reading a manga about a gay fool like Naruto.

No offence intended to any homosexuals or Naruto Fans.

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 484 - Page 15

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 485 - Page 7

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 485 - Page 15

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Is Naruto seriously homosexual?

lmao....
    agreed 100%

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I feel really sad for you as it seems you never experienced true friendship ... real friendship is always stronger than love .. id rather give up my girlfriend than my best friend ...

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wamphyri View Post
    I feel really sad for you as it seems you never experienced true friendship ... real friendship is always stronger than love .. id rather give up my girlfriend than my best friend ...
    Agreed. :'D

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

agree tho! =)

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if you put it like that.... yeah probably

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow.. Your best friend must really relieve you on lonely times..

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    *****es they come and go, but friends stay. . not talking abotu wife family, or engaged than ur girl becomes ur best friend

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    you must not have any friends either if that's what you think a friend truely is

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    you must not have any friends either if that's what you think a friend truely is
    A real girlfriend worths much more then a friend.. Obviously you never had a serious relationship if you talk like that..

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I feel really sad for you as it seems you never experienced a true relationship if you'd rather ditch your girlfriend than your best friends.

Obviously your girlfriend must be a ***** LOL.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    I feel really sad for you as it seems you never experienced a true relationship if you'd rather ditch your girlfriend than your best friends.

Obviously your girlfriend must be a ***** LOL.
    Your girlfriend's change MUCH easier than your best friends. Your best friend that you've known the longest... How many girlfriends have you had since then? Do you still talk to those girls? You may talk to some of them, but there is no way in hell you talk to all of them like you did.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Your girlfriend's change MUCH easier than your best friends. Your best friend that you've known the longest... How many girlfriends have you had since then? Do you still talk to those girls? You may talk to some of them, but there is no way in hell you talk to all of them like you did.
    I have had 1 girlfriend my entire life, we are engaged and getting married soon.

I have had more than enough "best friends" who always in the end back stab and look out for themselves more.

I don't blame them for that behaviour, its evolution, numero uno comes first, everyone else can tag along if it suits.

Maybe it's an adult thing, but friends are very over-rated and temporary

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's obvious that you've never experienced true love, true love is stronger than almost anything.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    The terror of death

I agree!

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow how cnt you see naruto is gay how many of you if one of your friends try 2 kill the girl yu love and admited she loved yu 2 and some one older tht you look up
    all you would do is pass out cry and whine and say plz come back hell no i would kick his ass

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kizaru View Post
    *****es they come and go, but friends stay. . not talking abotu wife family, or engaged than ur girl becomes ur best friend
    agreed

agreed again

i don't understand how people didn't see this coming... its like people started reading the manga at chapter 485

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The only conclusion here is that Naruto is gay for Sasugay. And we must value their relationship and keep on reading until our eyes bleed... Or we will be mugged while walking down the street.
    And that is why nine plus nine is not nine.
    Unless you are a Turkey.

Nuuuuu~ U.U

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Everyoe's just peeved that we didn't see Sasuke and Naruto fight... but with Sasuke in that condition, would it have been epic? No.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Everyoe's just peeved that we didn't see Sasuke and Naruto fight... but with Sasuke in that condition, would it have been epic? No.
    this is true
    i want the final match between them to be epic

don't make fun of naruto, his friendship might be a bit "strong" but sasuke was is first friend after being despised by all the village

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

:mad:Firstly lets stop making this personal and attacking each other. Rather lets focus on the question and suggest proof on either side of the argument.

:oWell you maybe true. I honestly have neither experienced true friendship or true love. Unfortunately my father has a transferable job so in every 2-4 years, I have to shift from one country to another. Although i have made several great, protecting, caring friends (probably more friends than any of you have) in each place i have stayed, our bonds have withered and we have lost touch. I really don't know if my best friend 3 years ago is still alive or not but i have always moved on. So yes, maybe i never really experienced a long lasting true friendship.

But I do know that if you or any1 has to make a vital choice of saving the life of only one of the following:

1. The woman who you have always loved, adored, drooled over and who has always fought by your side, healed you and cared for you.

2. Your so called, self proclaimed 'true, best friend" or even "Brother" whom you have always envied and competed with. Who has always dissed you, enraged you and shown you that you are inferior.Who is has openly declared that he is going to kill you and your love and your mentor and everyone you have cared about and who plans to eliminate your village, your only family, who has killed his own true brother and who is a rogue or terrorist currently in the wanted list of several nations.

So whose life would you save? The answer is obvious not option 2. Even a fool like me will say that. Unless you are some freak like Zaraki Kenpachi from Bleach who would keep his enemy alive just so that he can enjoy killing, you would never chose the 2nd option.

And as for people who think I'm some middle school kid on a gay watch, let me make it clear i am merely questioning Naruto's affection for Sakura and his shockingly abnormal bond with the man who plans to kill him. I am not in middle school, I'm giving my O levels in two months and thats why this will probably be my last thread for some time.

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My girlfriend (of about 2.5 yrs now) is my best friend and was a good friend for a couple years before we started going out. Every situation is different. But choosing b/w my gf and my best friend besides my gf would still be a tough choice. Gf would probably win out tho because I'm gonna marry her and she's the one with a few different warm holes to hide inside

Anyways, Naruto's choice in gender is irrelevant as was said previously. He should not be smiling warmly at a terrorist/avenger/insane person like that. After all that Sasuke has done to wrong Naruto, Naruto needs to just whoop his ass for a good couple chapters and then he needs to FRS him in the face.

the eViL sKinnY Dude eViL sKiNnY bOy's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Agreed.
    @ Thread starter, You really need to get a good friend. If the people around you that you think are friends and yet they backstab you with Ill comments/ Don't Help you out in times of need etc., you really need to CHANGE ur friend Circles.

It would have been GAY, IF the scene was Sasuke (was temped to write SASUGAY here coz I'm no Sasuke fan) Destroying Konoha, and naruto was watching over Sasuke so that no harm befalls him. That I might consider GAY FRIENDSHIP.

here naruto is only trying help his Friend dat has gone Cuckoo even if that means getting him close to Gatees of Death and Breaking every single damn boone in Sasuke's body.
    Peace.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

That is true but however naruto should've at least gotten a slight bit mad!

But you were right I would give up my girl for my best friend that I knew since 6th grade in a heart beat.

Well actually it depends on the situation but im sure i would stick by my friend no doubt!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

lol there friendship is just different dats all lol

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»