Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Randomness o.0

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    k, I'll try out a couple new customs I got

Sensui, clad in his black Nekura Clan cloak studys his target, a would be attacker of the man he is sworn to guard. The fool would be crushed without mercy.

Come, I shall usher you into the underworld.

Sensui weaves 6 seals in the blink of an eye, inducing an illusion on his foe where an elvish creature of stone appears behind you locking you into a full nelson holding you still as a 2nd stone creature raises holding a katana. The sword wielding earth construct runs at the white haired man and impales him with his katana through the chest.

In reality, these creatures are real, however they are made of water and not earth, their dense forms simulate earth and the illusion makes you see them at earth and the katana is solid enough to stab you still.

Perish.

Magen: Rosuto Sorrisu no Garathorne -
    Demonic Illusion: Lost Souls of Galathorne

Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: After making 6 handseals, the user casts a genjutsu upon an opponent while he
    immediately follows up with water manipulation.
    This is an advance genjutsu/water combination
    where the opponent immediately sees himself
    bound from behind(like pretta path holding
    sage-Naruto while sucking his chakra) by an earthy creature that looks like an elvish golem
    which becomes stiff immediately leaving the
    opponent bound and unable to move. At the
    same time he is bound, another elf would rise 5
    meters infront of the opponent holding a
    katana. This Figure is fully erect split seconds after the oponent is bound, then it pushes
    forward stabbing the opponent with its earthy
    katana. The katana would pierce through the
    opponent and into the first earthy figure
    binding the opponent and it becomes stiff too
    leaving the katana hanging through the opponent. In real life as soon as the genjutsu is
    trigered, the user kneads his suiton chakra
    underground, making an elvish humanoid golem
    made of water to rise from beneath/behind the
    opponent restricting him just like in the
    genjutsu. Everything in the genjutsu happens in real life but the only difference now is that both
    figures are made of water meaning the
    opponent takes the full damage the katana stab which in real life would be a katana made of water.
    ++No A-rank Genjutsu and water in the next turn
    ++it takes the same time to perform this as it
    takes to perform 2 techniques and it counts
    as two techniques
    ++Useable only twice per match
    ++Does not require water source
    ++Must be taught by Priest

As the water elf runs at you and prepares to stab you Sensui generates a pool of water under your position and as the blade stabs into you the water becomes electrified, the elves becoming electrified as well frying you inside and out.

(Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

my move, from the other thread. Defend >.>

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beauty is in the eyes of the
    beholder.

Re: Randomness o.0

Yashiro stares intently at his opponent for a moment, "Nice cloak you got there, you must be of the Nekura clan, let's put your power to the test shall we?", Yashiro then sees his opponent performing a sequence of hand seals with in a flash and all of a sudden a earthly type of figure grabs hold of Yashiro from behind, "This is bad...", Yashiro then notices another figure of earth appear before him, and he quickly charges a large amount of wind chakra within his right fist, seeing as Yashiro is already held in the perfect position, his hand would already be facing the earthly elf and Sensui, he then releases the wind chakra towards them both in the form of a destructive compressed wind beam, this beam blasts the the elf before Yashiro to dust and continues towards Sensui, the force of the beam would also cause Yashiro to be blown backwards into Long range, destroying both of your figures, and initially ending the illusion.

Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: Short-long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80 (-15)
    Description: The user charges his fist with a large amount of wind chakra. He punches towards the target and releases it asa huge amount of destructive wind compressed into a large beam, blasting it away at a very high speed which makes it tough to block. It is used to punch a hole anything in its path like clouds, mist and, if possible, water waves and rock walls. When this jutsu is used to attack the opponent, it will cause major damage to him like large cuts and it blows him backwards, meaning that it will send him from short to mid, or from mid to long, and may even knock him out cold.
    ~ damages the user hand by -15 points and causes bleeding.
    ~can only be used twice per battle.
    ~This jutsu is owned by -Thoes.
    Note: Only lasts for 3 turns.

"Is that the best you got?"

Yashiro then performs the ram hand seal and causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit beneath Sensui, dragging him deep within the ground, and suffocating him in the process.

Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

"I thought I was the one being ushered towards the underworld?"

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As the white haired man releases a powerful beam of wind from his hand and it overwhelms the water elf Sensui lifts his right foot up a few inches and brings it stomping down causing 3 pillars of flame to erupt from the ground several meters in front of him, the wind being devoured by the flames before the pillars fade away.

( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

As the ground starts sinking and turning into an antlion pit Sensui forms a clawed arm of wind around his right arm and uses it to reach out to the ground unaffected by the earth technique and latches into the ground, using the wind to pull himself out of the pit and on to the normal ground where he lands looking unimpressed at his opponent.

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Of course not, you expect me to attack with my full power from the start? Only a fool uses their best attacks at the start.

As Sensui speaks he opens a small portal in front of his chest

Now, come. Show me why you deserve to keep your life. Or should I sacrifice you to the Juubi now?

( Nekura Ichizoku Hijutsu: Zokugie ) - Nekura Clan Secret Technique: Unholy Conversion
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Self
    Chakra: 30 (+10 per turn)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    Once the Nekura casts this technique, it generates a small portal in front of him. From then onwards, whenever he shoots out a technique from him or from in front of him, a little Keigoku goes from the portal into the technique ( i.e., if he uses a fireball, a sphere of Keigoku, tennis-ball sized hides inside the fireball, and attacks the opponent as well when the fire hits him, or even if the fire is blocked, it needs to be blocked as well ). However, it does not work when techniques are being cast that come from other directions ( such as spikes from under the opponent, or wind from the sky ) as the portal is not near them.
    Since the amount of Keigoku used is small per technique, it only gives the opponent a headache and makes him lose concentration for a few seconds if it hits, however the effects stack- i.e, if the first time he loses conentration for two seconds, the next time his already weak mind loses focus for four, then six, and so on.
    No Forbidden-rank Nekura techniques may be used while this is active.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    beholder.

Yashiro smirks at the Remark left by Sensui...

"So you need the power of the Juubi to fight me eh? I am honored....

Yashiro then performs the snake hand seal while gathering a sum of his water release chakra within his stomach, he then releases the water chakra and spews out a large sum of dense and violent water, he then manipulates the water into forming several waves which rush towards Sensui's location and crash into him, just a couple of seconds after the waves are released through Yashiro's mouth, he releases a wave of electricity through his body and into the water causing the waves to become electrified and that much more potent.

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the waterfor additional techniques.

Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction withwater technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

As his white haired opponent begins expelling huge amounts of water from his mouth Sensui takes control of the wind and forms 5 huge tornadoes in a wall that moves forward sucking the water up into the wind currents as it heads for you. The wind is laced with great amounts of Keigoku (Juubi chakra) that jumps from the portal in front of Sensui's chest as the tornado wall forms.

( Futon: Tatsumaki Heki ) - Wind Release: Tornado Wall
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    beholder.

My Bio was dropped, so we would have to start this match over with one of my other bios some time, sorry about that bro.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

No problem, enjoy ur new darui bio

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    beholder.

I will be back for that re match as soon as my Darui is ready

Or you could take on the Artist if you like

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

Doesn't matter. Your darui could fight my Ay if you want to wait for my sensei test, fight with Akatsuki and the tourney to be done so I can pick him up

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    beholder.

I don't have much time to fight now anyway so I will get back to you on that

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    die now, the humans all
    begun.

I will let you know when I get him