Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

halloooooooo

Kiyoshi madness.
    Reis R&R
    Mid range
    All out! Random field with rocks and dust and grass, all at once, somehow.
    Post dat bio of yours and make your move as well.

pls be strng

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm worst at what I do best.

Re: halloooooooo

Bartolomeo in sig. You mind going first?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Bartolomeo in sig. You mind going first?
    You look like a fish. ._.

Roy decides to harnesses his energy and sends a chakra wave towards you, causing you to burst away from your position as you take some damage, should you managed to not defend.

Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage: 30-40 (depending on rank within the clan)
    Description: This chakra wave can shoot short or long and causes the opponent to be burst away from the user while taking severe damage.
    Note: Must be a member of the Kiyoshi Clan to use

Status
    May 2013
    Team Hashirama

Ebisu.......

Status
    Apr 2011

*As Roy launches the visible energy attack, Bartolomeo flicks his wrist and releases a flash of lightning from his palm. The the flash tears through the energy wave and approaches Roy at high speed.*

(Raiton:Hikari furasshu) Lightning Release: Light Flash
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description:The user channels lightning to the palm of his hand and with the flick of his wrist, unleashes a wave of lightning that can leave several wounds in the opponent's body and pierce rock. The lightning appears as a quick flash of light, similar to a blur, but ninja of high-enough rank or one who possesses a Dojutsu or sensory abilities see the attack as an arc of light.
    ~Must be 1 rank or below under the user to appear as a quick blur~
    ~Due to the fact that the jutsu can barely be seen, it can only be used twice per battle~
    ~Can only be thought by Rikerslade~

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

*As Roy launches the visible energy attack, Bartolomeo flicks his wrist and releases a flash of lightning from his palm. The the flash tears through the energy wave and approaches Roy at high speed.*

(Raiton:Hikari furasshu) Lightning Release: Light Flash
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description:The user channels lightning to the palm of his hand and with the flick of his wrist, unleashes a wave of lightning that can leave several wounds in the opponent's body and pierce rock. The lightning appears as a quick flash of light, similar to a blur, but ninja of high-enough rank or one who possesses a Dojutsu or sensory abilities see the attack as an arc of light.
    ~Must be 1 rank or below under the user to appear as a quick blur~
    ~Due to the fact that the jutsu can barely be seen, it can only be used twice per battle~
    ~Can only be thought by Rikerslade~
    As Roy sees the flash rip through his attack and continue towards him, he effortlessly creates a wall of energy in front of him, taking the full blunt damage of the Lightning with no apparently damage made to it. The wall of energy goes on to disappear into nature straight after it stops the lightning attack.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long-Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: Depends
    Description: The universal technique known to all Kiyoshi Clan members that have received training. This technique can activate immediately when the battle begins or whenever the user wishes. The user accesses their chakra, making energy and pure chakra so that they can manipulate it for many uses, even outside of battle (making a cloud of energy to ride on; making a key out of energy to pick a lock). The amount of energy and the power of the energy depends on the user’s rank in the Kiyoshi Clan (Novices will have extremely weak energy while Sages will have extremely powerful energy). The color of the energy can change with the user’s mood, but only when they have learned to become in tune with the energy. Color is insignificant for this technique; it just gives everyone’s own technique its uniqueness.
    ~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Novice to use.

Is that it? Show me what you got, go for the kill. This is embarrassing.

Roy smirked as he finished his words, he was looking to piss of his opponent, mainly for the thrill he wanted out of a good fight, but insulting his opponent was fun too. After finishing his words, he created silver coloured energy on his right palm and made it swirl and move around, keeping him entertained as he waited for his opponents move.

Status
    Apr 2011

*As Roy makes his little cloud and waves it around, Barty clutches his blade's handle. Roy's words irritates him, but Barty doesn't lose his cool, keeping his thoughts collected. Barty then places Roy in a Genjutsu. The Genjutsu makes Roy experience a large flower bud coming from the ground and trapping him quickly. The bud then explodes and drops him back down. However, in real life, he simply experiences immense stress on his mind and collapses. While the Genjutsu is affecting him, Barty slams his hand on the ground and unleashes a blast of lightning that strikes him, incinerating his right arm, half of his left pectoral and lung and scarring his ribs.*

(Magen: Hanarasui ) - Demonic Illusion: Flower Head Death
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40 due to stress on the mind
    Description: The user will trap the target within an illusion where the opponent appears to be trapped in a large flower bud which then explodes. The opponent is made to believe that an explosion actually occurred and collapses, believing himself to be injured. The resulting stress on his mind causes damage.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

*As Roy makes his little cloud and waves it around, Barty clutches his blade's handle. Roy's words irritates him, but Barty doesn't lose his cool, keeping his thoughts collected. Barty then places Roy in a Genjutsu. The Genjutsu makes Roy experience a large flower bud coming from the ground and trapping him quickly. The bud then explodes and drops him back down. However, in real life, he simply experiences immense stress on his mind and collapses. While the Genjutsu is affecting him, Barty slams his hand on the ground and unleashes a blast of lightning that strikes him, incinerating his right arm, half of his left pectoral and lung and scarring his ribs.*

(Magen: Hanarasui ) - Demonic Illusion: Flower Head Death
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40 due to stress on the mind
    Description: The user will trap the target within an illusion where the opponent appears to be trapped in a large flower bud which then explodes. The opponent is made to believe that an explosion actually occurred and collapses, believing himself to be injured. The resulting stress on his mind causes damage.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.
    Seeing the plant life come out of the ground, Roy quickly releases a burst of Lightning from his body in an attempt to destroy what appears to be a variation of Mokuton. However, as he uses the Lightning, rather than destroy the plant life around him as he had originally planned, the surge of Lightning releases him from the genjutsu he was stuck in.

Genjutsu? What a talented little fish!

Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Roy then notices the Lightning heading towards him quite destructively. He notices that although the earth is getting destroyed and broken apart, the main danger comes from the Lightning as that's what causing it, and so, he releases a surge of wind and has it travel towards the incoming Lightning, on the ground, allowing the wind to deteriorate the Lightning completely, whilst pushing back some of the Earthen debris so that he's completely safe. The lightning and the Wind could cancel out in the process.

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

This isn't any fun. How about we get a bit closer and have a close ranged fight? Eh?

Unless you're too scared...

Roy then proceeded to walk towards his opponent, at a slow pace, observing him carefully and seeing what his response would be. In order to not allow him too much time to think or even think of planning anything, as he walked, Roy threw two Wind infused Kunais in his opponents chest area.

Status
    Apr 2011

*As Barty sees Roy countering the lightning with wind, he stomps the ground, causing slabs of rock to rise up. The rock hits him and sends him flying back and upwards, dealing damage to him internally and externally. As he is airborne, Bart launches a wind punch that knocks him back even more and inflicts further damage.*

(Doton: Gizagiza no Iwajin ) - Earth Release: Jagged Rock Formation
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and stomps the ground. By doing so, he causes small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the opponent and raising them up into the air.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.