Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Happy And Peaceful.

Why Monet would become a Straw Hat..??

I have seen people saying Monet can become a Straw Hat in future....

Monet is dead.... Even if it turns out she is alive.... Why would she join Straw Hat Pirates....??

I mean she was loyal to Daflamingo.... So what would make her join his enemies..??

Just Curious.... Thank You....

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    People dies,so wht learn edo
    tensei & bring them back.

Re: Why Monet would become a Straw Hat..??

she is dead.
    current girl in doflamingo's coloseum has some chance 2 be next straw hat.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devouring everything and
    everyone

Ohh...I derped xD, I had considered and even believed you literaly meant turning into a straw hat c:

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Senpai how could you Fail
    me...

Quote Originally Posted by Jusanbi View Post
    Ohh...I derped xD, I had considered and even believed you literaly meant turning into a straw hat c:
    this guy

Ot: I don't believe she will become a strawhat because there were multiple things that would have killed her even if it she survived the explosion her heart was stabbed. And on the minute chance she survived she is trapped on an island that has no boats left isn't able to be found with a normal compass and no trees, so there aree many things that would leave her trapped, and on the infinitly small chance she survives and escapes, Monet will have a vendetta against both the straw hats and law for putting her in that situation.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuroko's Basketball <3

.. Are People still talking about that dead bird? Its all about violet now i hope she becomes a strawhat

Uchiha Clan member Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uni has begun again. Catch up
    with youse later!

[CENTER]On topic : I dunno why people keep saying that. I think its because on the way to dressrosa in the sea we see bunny type of shapes. Monet created them in Punk Hazard, so people suggest she is still alive.

[QUOTE=Aomine;12699786].. Are People still talking about that dead bird? Its all about violet now

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmph

The next person who joins the Straw Hatters will either be a Logia, or a devil fruit-less person that will end up eating the Mera Mera no Mi.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ban Count 24. Estimated time
    Spent Banned: 7 Months

for the thrill of it

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    If You Look At The Sky Tonight
    And Notice That The Brightest
    Star Is Missing, I Swear I
    Have No Clue How The Hell I
    Fell From Sky But I'm OK

i completely agree with you bro.if she joins it would be a pretty lame and i can't even think about an one reason

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's all ogre now.

[QUOTE=Uchiha Usman;12699842][CENTER]On topic : I dunno why people keep saying that. I think its because on the way to dressrosa in the sea we see bunny type of shapes. Monet created them in Punk Hazard, so people suggest she is still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Aomine View Post
    .. Are People still talking about that dead bird? Its all about violet now
    Well people are saying she'll join (including myself) because encase you haven't known she is an astronomer and that will be ideal for the SH's when they go off too the moon. I'm sure they'll go because they might learn about the void century there and they might see enel there? We might even get info about the Will of D there.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Do none of you haterz comprehend that sooner or later in the manga, space will be such an important topic in the story? And do none of you comprehend that Monet has studied or was studying (@CC's lab) astronomy? Furthermore, do none of you comprehend that Monet has yet to be confirmed dead?

Also, who here thought Robin (Croc's former b!tch) & Franky (the guy that teared Ussop a new arse-hole) would later on be their nakama???

So STFU and stop thinking you know more about OP than the author himself.

Lastly, the fact that Monet is: a female, looks strange and is a Logia of an awesome element provides further support for her to be a much better candidate than Rebecca (Nami look-alike) & Violet (Robin look-alike).

Last edited by ziggyZ; 07-25-2013 at 10:12 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, I don't get it either, people just like monet and want her in the crew, even though she wouldn't join. I mean she's probably dead and she's too loyal to Dofla, so I don't see how she could possibly join.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Happy And Peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    Do none of you haterz comprehend that sooner or later in the manga, space will be such an important topic in the story? And do none of you comprehend that Monet has studied or was studying (@CC's lab) astronomy? Furthermore, do none of you comprehend that Monet has yet to be confirmed dead?

Also, who here thought Robin (Croc's former b!tch) & Franky (the guy that teared Ussop a new arse-hole) would later on be their nakama???
    Although Monet's Astronomy Knowledge might come to play in the future Space Arcs.... It cannot now since she is dead.... I looked up those Chapters again and her death is shown....

As for Robin and Franky....

Robin was not loyal to Croco which was evident from her first appearance as she tried to directly help Straw Hats.... Whereas Monet was loyal to Doffy enoungh to throw away her life for him....

Franky gave Usopp a hard time.... But normally pirates are bad themselves.... Straw Hats are one of few exceptions.... And Franky clearly tells Usopp that SH's being pirates might have stolen the money from someone and now he was taking it from them in turn....

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Quote Originally Posted by Shóūri View Post
    Although Monet's Astronomy Knowledge might come to play in the future Space Arcs.... It cannot now since she is dead.... I looked up those Chapters again and her death is shown....
    It's not clearly shown. The most logical assumption is that the way Oda portrayed that scene was done in a way which would make his viewers think more than twice about what it means; and it's simply two-way illustration. Since it shows a stabbed heart and Monet coughing blood, leading to her saying something about Doffy. No death is shown. And since this is Oda's work, and since this is One Piece, and a real death in OP is when we actually see them die - ala WB/Ace (unless it's a character who can provide no relevance/minor relevance to the plot). Pell is a good example of this: he survived a 2.5km nuke and him living brings no meaning to the story. Just as Monet dying brings no meaning to the story. "Loyal to Doffy." Sure, that means something, but Oda could've done this through anyone. But he didn't, meaning he has bigger plans set for her. However, her living, has such great relevance to the plot.

Robin was not loyal to Croco which was evident from her first appearance as she tried to directly help Straw Hats.... Whereas Monet was loyal to Doffy enoungh to throw away her life for him....
    We never saw Robin's past until she became a true nakama. What if Doffy saved Monet as a child, and since then Monet has been loyal to him. And remember, Luffy has the "most terrifying power in all the seas" (turning an enemy into a comrade). What's to say Monet is alive and has plotted the demise of the SH's (with Joker the only one knowing) but along the way there's an incident with Luffy or something like that (Oda can obviously do it).
    Franky gave Usopp a hard time.... But normally pirates are bad themselves.... Straw Hats are one of few exceptions.... And Franky clearly tells Usopp that SH's being pirates might have stolen the money from someone and now he was taking it from them in turn....
    And pirates are also loyal to their captain. But - times - they still think they should be something bigger: Zoro giving his life for his captain, but after his training, he wanted Luffy to be prove he is stronger than him, otherwise he would've wanted to become captain. And it's obvious Luffy wouldn't let that happen, meaning Zoro would've defected from the crew or killed him.

Oda can easily make all this add up and make sense, hence why I believe Monet becoming their nakama is a better bet in comparison to Rebecca.

Last edited by ziggyZ; 07-25-2013 at 12:55 PM.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    If You Look At The Sky Tonight
    And Notice That The Brightest
    Star Is Missing, I Swear I
    Have No Clue How The Hell I
    Fell From Sky But I'm OK

i like violat more than monet.she is already loyal to sanji and promise to travel in sunny.she will join after 2or3 arcs like nami and robin + luffy nead a dancer in his crew.also vivi name start with v and violat name start with v 2.vivi & violat= dancer

One King One Legend
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simply Being President

Monet isn't confirmed to be dead. I have nothing to add, ziggy nailed it down specially the matter about Robin & Franky.

so expect the unexpected...