Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 119
  1. #1
    Yami -Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    -Sasuke is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pawā
     

    Kirin > Hirodura.

    Yes it is said Wind > Lightning

    But i dont think that's the case..
    I Think kirin can easy pierce trough hirodura...

    Its also said kishi is from the japanese mythology.

    ''In Japan, the Kirin is considered as the most powerful and divine as opposed to the Hōō, the rulers of birds — and is usually placed above all other mythological creatures, including the ryū and Hōō. It can live up to a millennium and wounding one or coming across its corpse is considered a bad omen''

    Can we even consider Hirodura a Wind technique ?
    Its not like rasengan its just high air pressure

    Kirin is made out of Pure Lightning.
    I think it can easily pierce through it.

    (Edit)

    Dont forgot if you want to use Hirodura you have to go all up to 7 gates. wich will leave you near dead
    Kirin only get you low on chakra.
     
         
    Last edited by -Sasuke; 07-24-2013 at 09:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Ten Yasha SeriousDogg's Avatar
    Status
    SeriousDogg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    1,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joker
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    Of course, Kirin is far stronger than the fodder's Taijutsu.
     
         

  3. #3
    Yami -Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    -Sasuke is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pawā
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousDogg View Post
    Of course, Kirin is far stronger then the fodder's taijutsu.
    Ninjutsu > Taijutsu
     
         

  4. #4
    thug life itachi4real's Avatar
    Status
    itachi4real is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    floating on a damn cloud with a pound of some stank dank next to me
    Posts
    6,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    the law is like a cobwebb, it
    captures the weak but
    insuffiecient to hold the
    strong
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    Yea kirin is better
     
         

  5. #5
    Molten Dragon AGoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    AGoodBoy is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pangaea
    Posts
    6,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passed my chunnin exams! I
    want to become the greatest
    (Ho)Kage! That is my Dream! XD
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    kirin is basically a bolt of lightning.
    Hirudora is basically the air out the back of twin turbine jet engine.

    Lightning >>> some pressurized air blast.
     
         

  6. #6
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    29,413
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guns like Blacks Ops 3 if you
    try to rob me
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    Raw Lightning seems alot stronger than Hirodura to me.
     
         

  7. #7
    x iiiMPerFeCT's Avatar
    Status
    x iiiMPerFeCT is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Konoha.
    Posts
    5,559
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nathan is the best.
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    Kirin is aimed at the opponent from above.

    Hirudora is aimed at the opponent from the user.

    Kirin would wipe the user of Hirudora out before it hit the user of Kirin, and since Hirudora wouldn't be aimed at Kirin, it can't be absorbed as chakra, plus it's natural lightning, not chakra...

    That was a mouthful... Yeah Kirin > Hirudora.
     
         

  8. #8
    -Weezy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Weezy- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    6,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♧♣Kush inna mi brain♧♣
     



    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    yes kirin >>> hirudora i thought this was obvious rudeboi
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Uchiha Shikiruire's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Shikiruire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Europe sadly..
    Posts
    493
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just Guessing
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutozzz View Post
    Yes it is said Wind > Lightning

    But i dont think that's the case..
    I Think kirin can easy pierce trough hirodura...

    Its also said kishi is from the japanese mythology.

    ''In Japan, the Kirin is considered as the most powerful and divine as opposed to the Hōō, the rulers of birds — and is usually placed above all other mythological creatures, including the ryū and Hōō. It can live up to a millennium and wounding one or coming across its corpse is considered a bad omen''

    Can we even consider Hirodura a Wind technique ?
    Its not like rasengan its just high air pressure

    Kirin is made out of Pure Lightning.
    I think it can easily pierce through it.

    (Edit)

    Dont forgot if you want to use Hirodura you have to go all up to 7 gates. wich will leave you near dead
    Kirin only get you low on chakra.
    this

    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousDogg View Post
    Of course, Kirin is far stronger than the fodder's Taijutsu.
    this

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutozzz View Post
    Ninjutsu > Taijutsu
    And this.

    all true
     
         

  10. #10
    Ten Yasha SeriousDogg's Avatar
    Status
    SeriousDogg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    1,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joker
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutozzz View Post
    Ninjutsu > Taijutsu
    Don't think that I trolled or something.

    Kirin>Hirofoder or watever its called..
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Giga Jamison is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    13,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sm4sh is gonna be sick!
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    I'm waiting for some random ass viewer to post Hirodura > Kirin.
     
         

  12. #12
    Yami -Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    -Sasuke is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pawā
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    I'd like to see some hirodura fanboys here. Because im damn sure Kirin > Hirodura.
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    9,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    Kirin is by far the more powerful and deadly technique; but I find it to be less. . Practical. I mean, I know Hirudura isn't an easy taijutsu skill to use. But It doesn't require nearly as much prep as Kirin could.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member Elendur's Avatar
    Status
    Elendur is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    Quote Originally Posted by x iiiMPerFeCT View Post
    Kirin is aimed at the opponent from above.

    Hirudora is aimed at the opponent from the user.

    Kirin would wipe the user of Hirudora out before it hit the user of Kirin, and since Hirudora wouldn't be aimed at Kirin, it can't be absorbed as chakra, plus it's natural lightning, not chakra...

    That was a mouthful... Yeah Kirin > Hirudora.
    Interesting, Kirin requires a more massive amount of prep time, whereas Hirudora does not.

    Hirudora > Kirin

    One could also say that Hirudora is better because it bypasses the Uchiha fanboy ultimate defense -- Yata Mirror :P
     
         
    Last edited by Elendur; 07-24-2013 at 09:58 PM.

  15. #15
    Yami -Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    -Sasuke is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pawā
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAncientCenturion View Post
    Kirin is by far the more powerful and deadly technique; but I find it to be less. . Practical. I mean, I know Hirudura isn't an easy taijutsu skill to use. But It doesn't require nearly as much prep as Kirin could.
    1 fire jutsu in the air and its done. Sasuke was all talking about the technique.
    for hirodura you have to go up to 7 gates to activate it.
     
         

  16. #16
    Ten Yasha SeriousDogg's Avatar
    Status
    SeriousDogg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    1,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joker
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    One of my most favorite characters was Hebi Sasuke, he was such A badass, he always outsmarted his opponets and he used Katon and Raiton (best Raiton user IMO) now he just spams Enton -__-
     
         

  17. #17
    Member Uchiha Shikiruire's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Shikiruire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Europe sadly..
    Posts
    493
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just Guessing
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elendur View Post
    Interesting, Kirin requires a more massive amount of prep time, whereas Hirudora does not.

    Hirudora > Kirin
    Interesting

    Hirudora causes near Death
    Where Kirin doesn't.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member BlackFlame44's Avatar
    Status
    BlackFlame44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been trainning for the
    past 6 weeks at the OBD
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    by that logic lightning blade > kirin
     
         

  19. #19
    Member Elendur's Avatar
    Status
    Elendur is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutozzz View Post
    1 fire jutsu in the air and its done. Sasuke was all talking about the technique.
    for hirodura you have to go up to 7 gates to activate it.
    One fire technique and then a few minutes of waiting for the storm clouds. Thats a few minutes more prep time than Hirudora.

    @Shikiruire -- The only time it's been used it only singed Itachi's eyebrows. Sorry, seems incredibly lame to me :P
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Uchiha Shikiruire's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Shikiruire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Europe sadly..
    Posts
    493
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just Guessing
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousDogg View Post
    One of my most favorite characters was Hebi Sasuke, he was such A badass, he always outsmarted his opponets and he used Katon and Raiton (best Raiton user IMO) now he just spams Enton -__-
    He has to make people know that he's probably the only one using Enton.. signature move much
     
         

  21. #21
    member Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,645
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousDogg View Post
    Of course, Kirin is far stronger than the fodder's Taijutsu.
    if Gai is fodder then I don't know what pre-Itachi Sasuke is
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member omarsen's Avatar
    Status
    omarsen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    ALL HAIL LORD HIRUZEN
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    karin didn't even go through itachi's 2nd level of susanoo, which makes karin = fodder
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    Quote Originally Posted by omarsen View Post
    karin didn't even go through itachi's 2nd level of susanoo, which makes karin = fodder
    Hirudora didn't even kill Kisame.
     
         

  24. #24
    Member Uchiha Shikiruire's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Shikiruire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Europe sadly..
    Posts
    493
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just Guessing
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elendur View Post
    One fire technique and then a few minutes of waiting for the storm clouds. Thats a few minutes more prep time than Hirudora.

    @Shikiruire -- The only time it's been used it only singed Itachi's eyebrows. Sorry, seems incredibly lame to me :P
    I can see that but than again Itachi was really powerful. I'd say the Kirin of that battle could be stronger than Gai's current Hirudora.
    Itachi also did kind off protected himself with the Susano'o if I'm not mistaken
     
         

  25. #25
    Ten Yasha SeriousDogg's Avatar
    Status
    SeriousDogg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    1,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joker
     

    Re: Kirin > Hirodura.

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    if Gai is fodder then I don't know what pre-Itachi Sasuke is

    Hebi Sasuke is stronger than overrated Gai.
     
         

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •