Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    IT'S INEVITABLE Johndoesknowall's Avatar
    Status
    Johndoesknowall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Logic
     

    Minato teleporting Sasuke and Naruto

    People claim that this is proof of him being able to teleport susanoo without the user.
    [IMG]http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/640/3[/IMG]
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/640/3
    Well it doesn't prove anything other than the fact that minato warp things without being directly connected to them to a certain degree and that he can choose who or what to take, other than it all being warped. The picture shows Naruto, Sasuke and Obito all connected but only Naruto and Sasuke are teleported.

    You can also see a piece of Sasuke's susanoo still there after he warped. But the piece wasn't physically connected to Sasuke at that time. As we all know that susanoo's have chakra constantly leaving them and then disappearing in the air.

    What this proves is that he can teleport Sasuke with his susanoo but it doesn't prove he can teleport his susanoo without Sasuke. Back in the Danzo fight when Sasuke was using susanoo, Karin saw that he was constantly emitting chakra from his body to form the susanoo. Which proves that they are connected. So if one is teleported the other is aswell. In the picture you can see naruto clinging on to minato with kurama's charka and still being teleported.

    Also as a side note, you don't even have to be inside a susanoo. You can be a short distance away and still have it manifested. But my statement still stands. That you can't teleport susanoo without that user.

    If you're going to state your opinions below please back them up.
     
         
    Last edited by Johndoesknowall; 07-24-2013 at 11:41 PM.

  2. #2
    Member svladcjelli42's Avatar
    Status
    svladcjelli42 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    604
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When the tree leaves
    dance, one shall find flames.
    The fire's shadow will
    illuminate the village, and
    once again, tree leaves shall
    bud anew."
     

    Re: Minato teleporting Sasuke and Naruto

    What's to stop Minato from teleporting a Susanoo user, Susanoo and all, 5 miles above the ground? What if he marks the Susanoo, FTGs to it after it's 5 miles up, rinses and repeats until the Susanoo user is 600 miles above the ground, and FTGs himself back to the ground?
     
         

  3. #3
    IT'S INEVITABLE Johndoesknowall's Avatar
    Status
    Johndoesknowall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Logic
     

    Re: Minato teleporting Sasuke and Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by svladcjelli42 View Post
    What's to stop Minato from teleporting a Susanoo user, Susanoo and all, 5 miles above the ground? What if he marks the Susanoo, FTGs to it after it's 5 miles up, rinses and repeats until the Susanoo user is 600 miles above the ground, and FTGs himself back to the ground?
    Well Sasuke would just summon his hawk. Idk what Itachi would do, but Madara would most likely use his stabilized susanoo.
     
         

  4. #4
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    Posts
    5,221
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: Minato teleporting Sasuke and Naruto

    Your image doesn't work.

    OT: Yea he teleported them both. Don't know what you're trying to say.
     
         

  5. #5
    IT'S INEVITABLE Johndoesknowall's Avatar
    Status
    Johndoesknowall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Logic
     

    Re: Minato teleporting Sasuke and Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    Your image doesn't work.

    OT: Yea he teleported them both. Don't know what you're trying to say.
    Just added link
     
         

  6. #6
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Minato teleporting Sasuke and Naruto

    Look closely Naruto chakra arm grab Sasuke then He grab Minato thus making a direct connection to Minato,thats how it was done thats why Minato complimented Naruto on His quick thinking.
     
         

  7. #7
    IT'S INEVITABLE Johndoesknowall's Avatar
    Status
    Johndoesknowall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Logic
     

    Re: Minato teleporting Sasuke and Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Look closely Naruto chakra arm grab Sasuke then He grab Minato thus making a direct connection to Minato,thats how it was done thats why Minato complimented Naruto on His quick thinking.
    What does this have to do with anything?
     
         

  8. #8
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Minato teleporting Sasuke and Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Johndoesknowall View Post
    What does this have to do with anything?
    Minato could not do the teleporting until Naruto chakra arm made the connection that what is has to do with it. look at the pages magnify them and see and you eyes will be open Alleluia Brother you see.
     
         

  9. #9
    IT'S INEVITABLE Johndoesknowall's Avatar
    Status
    Johndoesknowall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Logic
     

    Re: Minato teleporting Sasuke and Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Minato could not do the teleporting until Naruto chakra arm made the connection that what is has to do with it. look at the pages magnify them and see and you eyes will be open Alleluia Brother you see.
    Either you're being a troll or don't know what this page is talking about. I already know naruto was connected to sasuke. But just saying that has nothing to do with this thread.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member marksonm's Avatar
    Status
    marksonm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ecstacy
     

    Re: Minato teleporting Sasuke and Naruto

    Yes I think what you have written above is correct, he can't teleport the user of Susanoo without teleporting the susanoo itself; simply because the susanoo is formed by the user's chakra. In the case of the Uchihas, most of their power are made of Yin (spiritual), which is why they are good at genjutsu and other powers like amaterasu and susanoo... they use ththeir chakra to make the spiritual things come to reality or materialise like yin yang release, so therefore from the hypothesis backed with empirical evidence as you have posted, it is impossible for minato to transport/warp a person without their chakra (in this case it is susanoo)
     
         

  11. #11
    Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    foxyladyland is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    la mericas ;)
    Posts
    10,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.
     

    Re: Minato teleporting Sasuke and Naruto

    he can teleport Sasuke with his susanoo but it doesn't prove he can teleport his susanoo without Sasuke.
    1)I don't think anyone could teleport Susano'o from the Uchiha and keep the Susano'o intact..
    The susano'o would then vanish if it is teleported.. IF possible...

    2)but since an Uchiha Madara can WRAP Susano'o around Kurama .. That means..
    he cant activate Susano'o away from his body. (I think right?)
    but The Uchiha user can deactivate Susano'o while Minato is trying to teleport it.

    3)People used to say Minato couldn't FTG Susano'o or put a seal on Susano'o because its Chakra..
    but the tailed beasts are chakra and FTG/ seals work on them.

    4)THIS DOESNT mean he CAN infact teleport a Susanoo though.. (maybe it does)
    because Naruto had his chakra hands grab Sasuke.. Sasuke left his Susano'o ON... while Minato FTG them..
    Sasuke Susano'o didn't have a seal , but Naruto connected to Sasuke / Minato so they teleported with him.

    5)Susano'o went wherever Sasuke wanted it to go.. which was around Sasuke.. Sasuke kept it on for protection.
    maybe since Minato/Naruto both made Kurama's Chakra their OWN, since they are both Kurama's (yin/yang)
    it connected to eachother and its sort of like MInato / Naruto are ONE being of Chakra..
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Status
    xxSAGExx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato teleporting Sasuke and Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Johndoesknowall View Post
    People claim that this is proof of him being able to teleport susanoo without the user.
    [IMG]http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/640/3[/IMG]
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/640/3
    Well it doesn't prove anything other than the fact that minato warp things without being directly connected to them to a certain degree and that he can choose who or what to take, other than it all being warped. The picture shows Naruto, Sasuke and Obito all connected but only Naruto and Sasuke are teleported.

    You can also see a piece of Sasuke's susanoo still there after he warped. But the piece wasn't physically connected to Sasuke at that time. As we all know that susanoo's have chakra constantly leaving them and then disappearing in the air.

    What this proves is that he can teleport Sasuke with his susanoo but it doesn't prove he can teleport his susanoo without Sasuke. Back in the Danzo fight when Sasuke was using susanoo, Karin saw that he was constantly emitting chakra from his body to form the susanoo. Which proves that they are connected. So if one is teleported the other is aswell. In the picture you can see naruto clinging on to minato with kurama's charka and still being teleported.

    Also as a side note, you don't even have to be inside a susanoo. You can be a short distance away and still have it manifested. But my statement still stands. That you can't teleport susanoo without that user.

    If you're going to state your opinions below please back them up.
    Actually Sasuke and his Susanoo and Naruto and his chakra arm are 2 completely different things. With Sasuke, as you said, he admits Chakra from his body but this in no way connects Sasuke to Susanoo physically to be teleportd with him. Susanoo is physical chakra that develops around the user but it's not physically connected to their body, it's more of sasuke is the battery that powers up and keep Susanoo up so if he was to be teleported then Susanoo would disappear. http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/477/4

    Naruto (KM/BM) whole body is chakra and when Naruto uses his Chakra arms he is connected to it. It's the same as Bee's Tentacles http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/519/13. The arms actually come out from Naruto's chakra body so it teleports with him.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Status
    xxSAGExx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato teleporting Sasuke and Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by foxyladyland View Post
    1)I don't think anyone could teleport Susano'o from the Uchiha and keep the Susano'o intact..
    The susano'o would then vanish if it is teleported.. IF possible...

    2)but since an Uchiha Madara can WRAP Susano'o around Kurama .. That means..
    he cant activate Susano'o away from his body. (I think right?)
    but The Uchiha user can deactivate Susano'o while Minato is trying to teleport it.

    3)People used to say Minato couldn't FTG Susano'o or put a seal on Susano'o because its Chakra..
    but the tailed beasts are chakra and FTG/ seals work on them.

    4)THIS DOESNT mean he CAN infact teleport a Susanoo though.. (maybe it does)
    because Naruto had his chakra hands grab Sasuke.. Sasuke left his Susano'o ON... while Minato FTG them..
    Sasuke Susano'o didn't have a seal , but Naruto connected to Sasuke / Minato so they teleported with him.

    5)Susano'o went wherever Sasuke wanted it to go.. which was around Sasuke.. Sasuke kept it on for protection.
    maybe since Minato/Naruto both made Kurama's Chakra their OWN, since they are both Kurama's (yin/yang)
    it connected to eachother and its sort of like MInato / Naruto are ONE being of Chakra..
    Well no one would want to teleport Susanoo, they would want to teleport Sasuke out of it which Minato just did in the latest chapter. Minato can teleport anything him or his chakra are touching him So that's why Minato said Naruto was keeping up with Sasuke (talking in terms of smarts) by grabbing Sasuke then grabbing him with his Chakra arms which allowed Minato to teleport them. Susanoo isn't physically connected to Sasuke so it wouldn't teleport with him. Because Susanoo is chakra, Minato could use the 4 triagram to seal it inside Naruto like he did with Kurama if he wanted to.
     
         

  14. #14
    Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Charles is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    #3hunna
    Posts
    12,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!
     

    Re: Minato teleporting Sasuke and Naruto

    Highly doubt the ftg seal would still be on sussano once its deactivated.
     
         

  15. #15
    IT'S INEVITABLE Johndoesknowall's Avatar
    Status
    Johndoesknowall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Logic
     

    Re: Minato teleporting Sasuke and Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by xxSAGExx View Post
    Actually Sasuke and his Susanoo and Naruto and his chakra arm are 2 completely different things. With Sasuke, as you said, he admits Chakra from his body but this in no way connects Sasuke to Susanoo physically to be teleportd with him. Susanoo is physical chakra that develops around the user but it's not physically connected to their body, it's more of sasuke is the battery that powers up and keep Susanoo up so if he was to be teleported then Susanoo would disappear. http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/477/4

    Naruto (KM/BM) whole body is chakra and when Naruto uses his Chakra arms he is connected to it. It's the same as Bee's Tentacles http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/519/13. The arms actually come out from Naruto's chakra body so it teleports with him.
    You're right saying susanoo is physical chakra. Therefore sasuke emitting physical chakra forming a susanoo is the connection and that's why I say it's a physical connection. Also it is physically connected.

    Also when Sasuke is using susanoo his whole body is emitting chakra same as naruto's. It's just that sasuke's is farther from his body.
     
         

  16. #16
    IT'S INEVITABLE Johndoesknowall's Avatar
    Status
    Johndoesknowall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Logic
     

    Re: Minato teleporting Sasuke and Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by xxSAGExx View Post
    Well no one would want to teleport Susanoo, they would want to teleport Sasuke out of it which Minato just did in the latest chapter. Minato can teleport anything him or his chakra are touching him So that's why Minato said Naruto was keeping up with Sasuke (talking in terms of smarts) by grabbing Sasuke then grabbing him with his Chakra arms which allowed Minato to teleport them. Susanoo isn't physically connected to Sasuke so it wouldn't teleport with him. Because Susanoo is chakra, Minato could use the 4 triagram to seal it inside Naruto like he did with Kurama if he wanted to.
    I'll say this just to prove my point. Naruto's chakra is visible and I guess you try to base that on being physical sense you can see it touch his body. But we already have proof that in order for susanoo to form sasuke has to emit chakra from his body. You might not see the chakra connection but its just the same as naruto's. If not then explain.
     
         

  17. #17
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Minato teleporting Sasuke and Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Johndoesknowall View Post
    Either you're being a troll or don't know what this page is talking about. I already know naruto was connected to sasuke. But just saying that has nothing to do with this thread.
    I see the truth dose not matter to you. Magnify the page if don't have glasses majority of people see it why not you? The juubi obliterated Susanoo or are you going to deny that too.
     
         

  18. #18
    IT'S INEVITABLE Johndoesknowall's Avatar
    Status
    Johndoesknowall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Logic
     

    Re: Minato teleporting Sasuke and Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    I see the truth dose not matter to you. Magnify the page if don't have glasses majority of people see it why not you? The juubi obliterated Susanoo or are you going to deny that too.
    He broke through susanoo. It seems you're the one in need of glasses. Susanoo was still there. Dude let it go and just stop posting on this thread.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Status
    xxSAGExx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato teleporting Sasuke and Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Johndoesknowall View Post
    You're right saying susanoo is physical chakra. Therefore sasuke emitting physical chakra forming a susanoo is the connection and that's why I say it's a physical connection. Also it is physically connected.

    Also when Sasuke is using susanoo his whole body is emitting chakra same as naruto's. It's just that sasuke's is farther from his body.
    Exactly, it's farther from his body meaning he has no physical connection to Susanoo, and by physical I mean actually touching it. His chakra which is not solid is what emitting from his body to Susanoo but that doesn't mean he's physically touching it only that he is connected to it which are 2 different things. If in fact the whole inside of Susanoo was physical chakra then it would have pushed A away as soon as Sasuke activate it but that's not the case because it forms around sasuke's body http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/463/6. And it's not the Same as Naruto's in the sense that when we see KM, the chakra on his body is waving and flowing and Naruto can manipulate that into arms, legs or tails where Susanoo is constantly a solid form that acts as an armor.


    Quote Originally Posted by Johndoesknowall View Post
    I'll say this just to prove my point. Naruto's chakra is visible and I guess you try to base that on being physical sense you can see it touch his body. But we already have proof that in order for susanoo to form sasuke has to emit chakra from his body. You might not see the chakra connection but its just the same as naruto's. If not then explain.
    Naruto in this mode (1 tail mode) http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/231/2 and (4tails) http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/294/6 are the same as (KCM or KM for short) http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/8 and (BM) http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/5 . Naruto is surrounded by chakra in his tail modes and KM/BM is the same except that Naruto developed KM after separating Kurama's will from his chakra making it only yang energy aka lifeforce energy and having the SO6P's body which is Yang energy gave him KM as his new form. It's all the same because even though the form's shape changed, the chakra is around him the same way.

    It comes out of his body and surrounds him, and you didn't really pay attention when I said Naruto can form arms, tails and Legs with his chakra which we see him physically interacting with other objects like when Bee was training him to stack the boulders to control his strength http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/515/8. It's the same as When Bee makes the 8 tails Tentacles come out of his body, the 8 tails is a beast of living chakra like all Bijuus and Naruto did the same except his mode is all in the form of his yang chakra.

    Also if the chakra coming out of Sasuke was physically connecting his and Susanoo then how was Naruto able to grab him here: http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/640/3 ? It would have been a wall of chakra blocking Naruto's chakra arm like a barrier even if Susanoo was breaking it was still up meaning sasuke was still emitting chakra to it but that chakra is intangible. This page where Karin shows Sasuke's chakra in Susanoo, it shows waves being given off. I don't know how Sasuke would be given off physical chakra waves to keep Susanoo up and it not be visible. Chakra is visible when it's physical (Rasengan, tbb, fire ball jutsu, Susanoo, ect..) other than that, you need sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan to see it.

    You're more talking about SM really, http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/431/17. Naruto can use the natural energy around him to extend his taijutsu attacks which is known as frog kata. But it's not like an armor around him, natural energy is everywhere but he simply use the energy when he uses frog kata.
     
         

  20. #20
    The Legend of NB Yeezus's Avatar
    Status
    Yeezus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The legend returns
    Posts
    6,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ascended!
     

    Re: Minato teleporting Sasuke and Naruto

    Fanboys attempting to refute manga fact. SMH
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •