Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Pein/Nagato

    do u think nagatos i s hiding and making his best firend yahiko the leader of the six

    cause when jyriya said the real one is not their
    he met something
    and when pain describes him self a god well he is just cheap bastard hiding some where
    while he sends bodies to do his bidding

    and it does not matter if the bodiesd dies because he will just send new ones
     
         

  2. #2
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    I wonder if Pein's bodies have their special attributes before or after they become part of Pein. For example, the one that can summon all sorts of things or the one that can absorb jutsu.
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    thats not an attrbut
    attribtues are elements
    like wind fire
    lighting and so forth
    that is wat jyriya was sayin
    the real body can do all of those jyrya got wasted but he was not trying because it was pointless to fight something full power that u can not understand
     
         

  4. #4
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling
     

    nagato is somewhere hiding.and using the rinne'gan to see what his bodies see
     
         

  5. #5
    Naruto Namikaze kvnmrn's Avatar
    Status
    kvnmrn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    451
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Pein can use all of his body simultanusly(?), so even if he kills the six, his original will still remain, well at least that's my theory

    And don't say, how could it be possible for him to control 6 bodies at the same time, it should be impossible to have 359 degrees vision but Neji does.

    Pein is all the bodies, each body is Pein,
    He has a different body for everything
     
         
    Last edited by kvnmrn; 07-29-2008 at 10:26 PM.

  6. #6
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    Posts
    1,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Nagato is hiding. But I don't think the bodies have any thoughts of their own now. They belong to Pein now.
     
         

  7. #7
    Naruto Namikaze kvnmrn's Avatar
    Status
    kvnmrn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    451
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Each body to pein is just like our limbs, he can control all at the same time, Pein is the six
    The six are one

    That's my theory anyway
     
         

  8. #8
    The True Immortal Zero's Avatar
    Status
    Zero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    166
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy69 View Post
    nagato is somewhere hiding.and using the rinne'gan to see what his bodies see
    yes i believe it has something to do with the rinne'gan, it is supposed to be the strongest and original form of ninjutsu so there is things about it were unaware of, (theory) it could be a type of genjutsu that would explain how the two that jiraiya killed came back and how they can all see in each other's point of view (theory) i believe that when u see these eyes maybe the six path's of pain take form of people you knew eariler in life because do you think it's coincidentail that Jiraiya recognized all the ninja he fought since back then especially with his age some of them should be dead
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Ragnekhav07's Avatar
    Status
    Ragnekhav07 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    yes i believe it has something to do with the rinne'gan, it is supposed to be the strongest and original form of ninjutsu so there is things about it were unaware of, (theory) it could be a type of genjutsu that would explain how the two that jiraiya killed came back and how they can all see in each other's point of view (theory) i believe that when u see these eyes maybe the six path's of pain take form of people you knew eariler in life because do you think it's coincidentail that Jiraiya recognized all the ninja he fought since back then especially with his age some of them should be dead
    ye but that is probably just one power that the rinne'gan possesses b/c when jiraiya was talking to the frog scroll he said that there was one man in the past that possessed the rinne'gan and created the ninja world so i think we have yet to see pein's true abilities.
     
         

  10. #10
    The True Immortal Zero's Avatar
    Status
    Zero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    166
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnekhav07 View Post
    ye but that is probably just one power that the rinne'gan possesses b/c when jiraiya was talking to the frog scroll he said that there was one man in the past that possessed the rinne'gan and created the ninja world so i think we have yet to see pein's true abilities.
    yes exactly
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •