No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face

senju clan

anyway the clan is probably still around just either in secret or the gene have fallen into a dormant state from reproduction with non clan members. also it is completely plausible that she has senju abilities because for 1. we havent seen her fight much and 2. she has to have something other than medical ninjutsu and super strength to be a sanin cause if that were so even though she is good it would leave her doomed in a lot of situation so she probably has senju to lean back on. plus it is completely possible that she didnt use it against oro because kishi had not thought out this far and senju was not even thought of at that point.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm assuming you're talking about Tsunade. I'm sure the Senju clan bloodline is still around somewhere but I'm not sure about in Tsunade. I don't think it's through Senjutsu that she gets her strength. I think the Senju clan was so strong becuase of Senjutsu. Although her bloodlines do go back I think the Senju clan has desendents in the Namikaze clan. Just my opinion though.

Sage106

as i said earlier i think the senju clan split into further sub clans which reside in konoha. Plus i think the 1st was the only person to master senjustu not his whole clan

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

not true because the j man also knew senjutsu, i think the senju clan mastered senjustu but weren't the only ones to use it tho

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    anyway the clan is probably still around just either in secret or the gene have fallen into a dormant state from reproduction with non clan members. also it is completely plausible that she has senju abilities because for 1. we havent seen her fight much and 2. she has to have something other than medical ninjutsu and super strength to be a sanin cause if that were so even though she is good it would leave her doomed in a lot of situation so she probably has senju to lean back on. plus it is completely possible that she didnt use it against oro because kishi had not thought out this far and senju was not even thought of at that point.
    hey u got 10,000 post buddy

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well shodaime was the only one with the special ability with that wood element.
    but i guess with talking about the senju clan's abilities u mean something else instead of the wood element..
    because if the wood element would be senju's ability, that nidaime should be able to use it aswell but he couldnt

so my guess: tsunade is not able to use wood element, shodaime is the only one and now yamato.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was just wondering, where did orochimaru actually get the DNA that he implanted into yamato

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

he toke it from the 1st grave

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OK
    Thanks!

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hold on wait a seccond where do the frogs come in for "senjutsu"? Why did'nt the first summon frogs too? (if their intuned with senjutsu abilities)