Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Do you think these guys are still important?

We know Danzo and Hiruzen are dead. Homura and Koharu might still hold some interesting stuff, but they will probably die before they spill it all. Kagami related to Madara? Torifu -totally unimportant person just drawn in this page so there would be 6 panels?

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Do you think these guys are still important?

Quote Originally Posted by ~KRF~ View Post

We know Danzo and Hiruzen are dead. Homura and Koharu might still hold some interesting stuff, but they will probably die before they spill it all. Kagami related to Madara? Torifu -totally unimportant person just drawn in this page so there would be 6 panels?
    yh think that Homura and Koharu may be really strong. idk some kind of ability.
    and any way u never know what going happen next

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

maybe torifu is the bad guy, he got tired of people calling him fat and stole kagamis sharingan for power and now he wants to take over the world, destroying all the fat people "haters".

just kidding but i think that this page was drawn with all six of them for a reason. there might be a reference to them later in the series.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    maybe torifu is the bad guy, he got tired of people calling him fat and stole kagamis sharingan for power and now he wants to take over the world, destroying all the fat people "haters".

just kidding but i think that this page was drawn with all six of them for a reason. there might be a reference to them later in the series.
    Well it could work, but only if Torifu lost some weight, you know Madara doesn't look fat at all. maybe something up ?

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Homaru and Koharu are characters that most likely hold some secrets. They are most likely the only important characters mainly because they're the only ones alive, but i dont think they will play a significant role. Although I'm not sure about Torifu, he's just there to be there I guess.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Strange, I was wondering about something similar the other day. Homura and Koharu are the last of the "elders" on Sasuke's list so to speak, so if there's an eventual clash between them, I think we may get a bit more background on them, Hiruzen, and their childhoods as a whole. I've got a feeling they may be more powerful than they appear in their old age, akin to Danzou and Chiyo. A simple slaughter doesn't seem fitting for two students of the First/Second Hokage.

And I just have a feeling about Kagami. Don't know why.

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

well the fat dude looks evil
    and kagami this new uchia dude looks suspicious now well iam just saying madra does not seem lik tobi then again
    he is madra because he has much knowledge of the jubi

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Probs all dead and retired, look at the 3rd hokage, he was know as the strongest shanobi in the village, also the proffeser, yet he was screwed 3 years ago by just making 2 shadow clones, so any others are screwed, and i dont see how madara is still able to fight or anything

Status
    This user has no status.

sure there will be a gaiden with those characters, dont ask me where i read it, cuz it was 3 months ago and i dont remember where it was :o, plus the source was in portuguese mentioning another site, if u google u may find it.