Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    The force shall set me free

[RP Tournament Round 2] Anbu Junior vs. Shady Doctor

Match Rules
    • Rei’s R&R
    • Terrain: A 50 meter deep and 200 meter diameter earth pit with no water source.
    • Range: Mid-range
    • Turn Rules: 1 and 2 White(Everything allowed), 3 and 4 Yellow(Nothing above 30 CP and/or A-ranks | Special Modes such as Sage and Bijuu are forbidden/deactivated), 5+ (Nothing above 20 CP and/or B-ranks)
    • Universal Rules
    • All Canon Elements, Nin, Tai, Genjutsu Allowed
    • All Custom Abilities (Jutsu, Elements, Fighting Styles, Clan traits and techniques, etc) Forbidden/Negated.
    • Canon KG/HA Allowed (Sound | Kinjutsu | NB Tai and Genjutsu forbidden)
    • Each round has a total of 7 days to be completed.
    • Arguments are to be conducted through vms only and not in battle thread or any privet entity like pms or a skype/messenger. Moderator opinions/judgement may be asked a maximum of three times, with the last opinion asked for being a decisive ruling. A mod’s opinion is to only be ask through this thread and not directly through vms or pms.
    • A member who does not post for a total of 4 days will be disqualified and their opponent will win by default.
    • Failing to abide by rules is an auto disqualification.
    • Maker of the thread gets first move
    • Participants must link their bios in their initial post.

Yōo Kurogane
    Looked at his wrist and noticed the new band the remaining participants were wearing. So each color indicates the amount of chakra huh? That only meant that He would have to end this as quickly as possible, but he still hoped that his opponent would give him an interesting fight.

Kurogane looked around and noticed that he was in some sort of pit with no water source. So this stage made using jutsu that required a water source impossible huh? No matter. He would make due with it.

He was a bit surprised when his opponent turned out to be Shunsui, one of his old comrades. Kurogane covered his face with his hand and laughed hysterically.

"I never thought you'd be the one to face me Shu-kun. Lets make this quick shall we?"

Kurogane settled into his Battojutsu stance.

You are to post your own bio and I will make the first move.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Igneel's closet, awaiting le right moment. :coffee
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Future Sage of The Sky -
    I really want more Wind and
    Lightning Jutsu.

Re: [RP Tournament Round 2] Anbu Junior vs. Shady Doctor

Shunsui Nekura Wakes up, blinking his way back into reality as the sun shined down upon him. He leered over at the twin that sat between him and his comrade, no, his enemy. As he looked over he made sure to catch every detail that came out of the little runts mouth. Ahh, he was relieved to hear the rules and regulations, he knew he wasn't the type to throw around powerful techniques all battle, hell he didn't even know too many strong techniques anyway. He was used to limiting himself already, so he knew he was about wipe the floor with the opponent. It was sad, but true, his opponent stood no chance.. Shunsui just relaxed, smiled, looked cool and waited for his opponent to go...

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Kurogan found it rude that his old friend didn't even utter a word, he was just trying to hear his last words. Kurogane quickly performed four handseals and a magnificent light emitted from his body and blinded Shunsui. He then did one more handseal and shoots five large dragon-shaped fireballs that attack from the left, right, and front. Two of the fire balls however, goes skyward, perpendicular to his position.

"Shall we begin the Survival Tactic?"

He performs another set of handseals and creates a large dragon of earth that erupts from the ground and rushes towards Shunsui with devastating force as Kurogane himself retreats into long range. As he was moving, He noted that his was beginning to bother him. He hated thing that hung tightly against his skin, so he threw two explosive Kunai towards Shunsui in frustration.

"Lets see if you've learned anything new Shu-kun"

Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lightning Jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by anbu junior View Post
    Kurogan found it rude that his old friend didn't even utter a word, he was just trying to hear his last words. Kurogane quickly performed four handseals and a magnificent light emitted from his body and blinded Shunsui. He then did one more handseal and shoots five large dragon-shaped fireballs that attack from the left, right, and front. Two of the fire balls however, goes skyward, perpendicular to his position.

"Shall we begin the Survival Tactic?"

He performs another set of handseals and creates a large dragon of earth that erupts from the ground and rushes towards Shunsui with devastating force as Kurogane himself retreats into long range. As he was moving, He noted that his was beginning to bother him. He hated thing that hung tightly against his skin, so he threw two explosive Kunai towards Shunsui in frustration.

"Lets see if you've learned anything new Shu-kun"

Type: Supplementaty
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Range: Short – Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

Shunsui stood there, cloak floating around as the gentle breeze of the wind hit him. He wasn't sure how his opponent would start the battle off, or even what kind of style he would fight in. Last time they fought, the guy used a bunch of rat style Ninjutsu, but Shunsui was sure that the rat abilities were special and were probably sealed away just like his own Nekura abilities. Shunsui stared Kurogane down, awaiting any hostile movement so that he can rip him into shreds. Just as Shunsui was thinking of making the first move himself, he notices that Kurogane had begin performing hand seals, but instead of reacting quickly, he awaited the results of the hand seals. Out of nowhere, Kurogane began emitting light from his body that would blind opponents. As the light first begins to emit (before it can fully blind me) Shunsui squints his eyes and quickly looks downward at the ground while swiftly kneeling down onto his left knee and slamming both palms onto the surface of the earth. This allows him to quickly lower the earth below and around kurogane. Shunsui calculated and lowered a square section of earth that was 6x6 meters around and would drop 20 meters deep with haste. This alone both threw Kurogane off balance from the fast drop and also relieved him from Shunsui's sight, thus protecting his eyes from any blindness.

(Doton: Chidōkaku)
    - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Once the box is lowered with Kurogane within it, Shunsui simply taps the tip of his right foot onto the ground while manipulating fire chakra into the lowered area. He'd quickly raise 3 giant pillars of flames that were about a single meter apart, with the middle pillar rising right below the last spot Kurogane was in, thus filling the entire section with fire due to the small area and the large size of the pillars. This would result in Kurogane being burnt alive if he continued with his fire instead of countering Shunsui's flames, not to mention the fact that since the pillars fill up the whole little lowered area, Kurogane wouldn't have much room to maneuver and escape. To cap things off, literally, Shunsui summons above the pit a giant boar shaped earthen lid just Incase the enemy decided to come upwards, therefore if he came up he'd still be trapped. Shunsui made sure to drop the lid in such a way that the rim part of the lid closest to himself would land right ontop of the lowered section, so instead of trapping Kurogane, he'd get hit by the rim of the lid if he came up..

"I don't have time for your small talk, bum. I'd rather we just get this over with, ok?"

( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

(Doton: Otoshibuta)
    – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As soon as the ground stops lowering, Kurogane hides in the ground before the fire starts. By using his earth chakra, he silently emerges in mid range behind you and as soon as he resurfaces he creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the Shunsui from two opposing sides with tremendous force.

Right after the walls begin to lose in on his opponent, Kurogane converts his kneaded chakra into fire and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames. This cause Shunsui to not only be crushed, but burnt as well. He survey the place where his opponent was standing as the dust settles.

"Don't tell me you're done already! Show me the will of lightning that Kumogakure Shinobi are supposed to posses! Show me that you're worthy to become my pawn!!"

Kurogane is distracted as his wrist band changed color from white to yellow. Now he was limited to the level of jutsu he could use, But no matter. This match had already been settled.

Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames. The technique has an enourmous range and can cover a huge area. When it was used by Madara Uchiha, the massive scale of the technique was such that, in comparisson, his incomplete Susanoo seemed small.

Last edited by ~AJ~; 07-30-2013 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Discription

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lightning Jutsu.

As soon as the ground stops lowering, Kurogane hides in the ground before the fire starts. By using his earth chakra, he silently emerges in mid range behind you and as soon as he resurfaces he creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the Shunsui from two opposing sides with tremendous force.

Right after the walls begin to lose in on his opponent, Kurogane converts his kneaded chakra into fire and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames. This cause Shunsui to not only be crushed, but burnt as well. He survey the place where his opponent was standing as the dust settles.

"Don't tell me you're done already! Show me the will of lightning that Kumogakure Shinobi are supposed to posses! Show me that you're worthy to become my pawn!!"

Kurogane is distracted as his wrist band changed color from white to yellow. Now he was limited to the level of jutsu he could use, But no matter. This match had already been settled.

Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames. The technique has an enourmous range and can cover a huge area. When it was used by Madara Uchiha, the massive scale of the technique was such that, in comparisson, his incomplete Susanoo seemed small.

Ok, I posted in the observation room but we only have 2 days left to fight, so I'll continue even though I don't agree with that counter. I believe going downward into my flame pillars would kill you, plus the mountain smash dwarfs even the Mazou statue, so you being 15m (mid range) behind me would put you between that jutsu also.
    Anyway, I'm replying according to your counter..

________

A few moments after Shunsui used the his pillars of flames, he feels the earth tremor at high levels while hearing the sound of something obviously huge emerging from mid-long range on both sides of him. He was sure that his opponent couldn't have escaped the flames, but he had obviously escaped if another jutsu was being performed.

"Wtf, this guy is a resilient isn't he?"

As the two massive chunks of earth rise, Shunsui simply decides to try stopping them in their tracks. Before they could begin closing in on him, he manipulates the ground in such a way that he creates a massive swamp like substance out of the earth. He'd make sure the swamp reached out in a 25m radius starting from 5 meters away from himself and also making it 20 meters deep. This would cause both chunks of rock to get stuck inside the mud thus either completely stopping them or slowing them down greatly. Along with that, Kurogane would get caught in the swamp also due to its extensive range. By this time you'd be releasing the flames towards Shunsui, and hearing the sound of flames heading towards his back, Shunsui swiftly reacts to it. Whilst performing a single hand seal and inhaling deeply, Shunsui makes a complete 180 degree turn towards the fire. As he is turning he exhales a massive amount of water that swiftly creates a barricade 360 degrees around Shunsui's current position. This alone would intercept the fire and completely block it out, though as they come into contact with one another a huge amount of steam quickly covers the entirety of the battlefield, successfully obscuring both of our visions. Shunsui now facing where the fire came from decides he'll use a wide ranged technique to both destroy the slowed chunks of rock and attempt to hit his opponent. Without any hesitation in his actions, he'd swiftly form lightning in his left hand and release a enormous storm of lightning bolts. As the bolts begin shooting out, he'd raise his left hand outward towards the chunk of rock that was on his left side thus letting lighting obliterate the chunk with ease, thus making the other chunk useless since he can't be sandwiched now. That's not the end though. He doesn't let the entire storm hit the rock, instead he'd arc his hand from his left side all the way across the front of his position and a little to the right thus allowing him to destroy anything that's in front of him. This includes Kurogane, who also should be sinking into a deep swamp.

"tch, shoulda known he'd constantly use large scale techniques. Power was always his style..."

(Doton: Yomi Numa)
    - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Range: Short
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Type:Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Timeframe/What happened
    -You pop up and use mountain smash

-I use swamp to slow them down drastically (or stop them since each chunk is A-rank) along with trapping you in the swamp.

-You release your fire

-I use my encampment wall to counter and create steam.

-I destroy the slowed chunk on my left and I attack you with chidori thunderstorm all in one action.

Last edited by Shady Doctor; 07-31-2013 at 07:28 PM.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm in a pit with earth all around me Shady, I basically phase into the wall(Ground). Do you think I'd be dumb enough to go downward into the fire? Well its my mistake for wording it incorrectly. Also, how are you able to hear the fire just over the sound of enormous moving earth walls?

As Kurogane begins to sink, he slammed his hand into the and and caused gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground all over the battlefield. One of these pillars rises from beneath him and lifts him from the mud and above the lightning jutsu. However, all the rock pillars up to mid range are destroyed and Kurogane begins to fall back to the grond.

While in the air he waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind that emerge as a single scythe of sharp air that heads directly for Shunsui. As soon as Kurogane hits the ground he brings their hands together an electrical energy begins to crackle around them. He then slams his hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current gets close to Shunsui, it splits into multiple tendrils that attack form all sides.

"Of course I'd only use powerful attacks. You Won't be able to keep up with me if I were to....Oh? Maybe I'll give it a try"

While the Lightning jutsu races through the ground, Kurogane pulls out multiple Kunai and throws them towards his opponent. He unsheathes his katana and closes the distance between himself and Shunsui

Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lightning Jutsu.

I'm in a pit with earth all around me Shady, I basically phase into the wall(Ground). Do you think I'd be dumb enough to go downward into the fire? Well its my mistake for wording it incorrectly. Also, how are you able to hear the fire just over the sound of enormous moving earth walls?

As Kurogane begins to sink, he slammed his hand into the and and caused gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground all over the battlefield. One of these pillars rises from beneath him and lifts him from the mud and above the lightning jutsu. However, all the rock pillars up to mid range are destroyed and Kurogane begins to fall back to the grond.

While in the air he waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind that emerge as a single scythe of sharp air that heads directly for Shunsui. As soon as Kurogane hits the ground he brings their hands together an electrical energy begins to crackle around them. He then slams his hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current gets close to Shunsui, it splits into multiple tendrils that attack form all sides.

"Of course I'd only use powerful attacks. You Won't be able to keep up with me if I were to....Oh? Maybe I'll give it a try"

While the Lightning jutsu races through the ground, Kurogane pulls out multiple Kunai and throws them towards his opponent. He unsheathes his katana and closes the distance between himself and Shunsui

Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Ok that's understandable, but I can hear the fire because the earth jutsu was no longer moving across the ground, It's in a swamp, so if anything I'd here the swamp slowing the earth along with hearing such a large scale fire jutsu....

-sigh-

Aj, I don't agree with this move AT ALL broski.
    1) First off, you slam your hands into an adhesive, quick acting swamp? Nice. Your hands will both be stuck, allowing you to be sinking in a worst position than you previously were. Not to mention, the pillars would take forrrrrever to rise through 20 meters of swampy substance. By the time the pillars even reach past the mid point in the swamp you'd be fully sunken, drowning quickly. Smh

2) Along with that, HOW DID YOU DEFEND MY THUNDERSTORM? You say your pillars and shiz get destroyed, so what stops you yourself from also being destroyed? S-rank lightning would easily obliterate your pillars, along with you...

3) the field is covered in thick steam due to our previous water and fire clashing, so how exactly do you see me in order to properly aim the wind jutsu? Same thing with your lightning, you shouldn't be able to see me, so are you just wildly throwing jutsu around?

Anyway, I'll continue according to your counter again... I'm continuing as if there's no steam since you did the same, you just aimed shiz at me like you can see super clear...

As Kurogane miraculously comes out unscathed from the swamp and a powerful lightning technique by simply rising himself up with a pillar, Shunsui is baffled, amazed and kinda fearful at the moment. Was his opponent some kind of super shinobi that tanks stuff like that? No, he knew Kurogane personally, and there's no way he should have survived with such a counter. Shunsui simply sighs as Kurogane begins falling back down to the swamp while waving his hand side to side. As Kurogane releases several blades of wind, Shunsui quickly reacts. While the blades combine with one another, Shunsui expels from his mouth 4 dragon heads made of flames. Each head alone would equal up to C-rank in strength due to an A-rank amount of fire being split into four ways. Two if the heads go straight towards the wind scythe and collide with it, thus canceling the wind out while the wind cancels out the fire also. (C-rank + C-rank = B-Rank fire vs. A-rank wind). The other two flame heads both go their own direction, going in an arc from Kurogane's left and right, hitting him from above just as he falls back into the swamp, thus preventing your lightning jutsu from ever happening.

Shunsui doesn't stop there though, he was tired of his opponents non logical escapes, and he was going to finish the runt right here.. As Kurogane is about to land and the swamp again and the fire heads are about to strike from above, Shunsui swiftly molds suiton chakra beneath Kurogane in order to swiftly create a pool of water beneath him. The water quickly bursts upwards, launching Kurogane back up, allowing the fire to crash into his head even quicker. After launching Kurogane up, Shunsui manipulates the water to shoot up in the form of numerous water bullets that strike and surround the runt. That's not it though. Shunsui further manipulates the water bullets to converge upon each other and form a massive water Dragon that grabs Kurogane between Its jaws with great force before diving downward and slamming his body back into the swamp, further destroying any hopes of winning he had..

"Hmm, you deciding to throw around powerful jutsu didn't help your chances a bit. Maybe I'll one day meet you in the afterlife, and than I'll use my full strength on you. Today you weren't worthy of such things...."

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
    Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Closed for Judging

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Graaaaah! another eyesore

Shady Doctor Wins