Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    foxyladyland is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    la mericas ;)
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.
     

    smartest move by naruto character?

    naruto's brilliance



    naruto's warning

    explanation


    what anime/manga do you think produce the smartest characters??
    who are they?? / Give some examples??
     
         

  2. #2
    Parrish's Avatar
    Status
    Parrish is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stigmata
     

    Re: smartest move by naruto character?

    Does this mean we can say random asspulls? If so, Itachi when he used Izanami.
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Silverblade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lorule
    Posts
    1,749
    Post Thanks / Like
    PEACE!
     

    Re: smartest move by naruto character?

    The part when Shikamaru made the girl bang her head against the wall using his shadow manipulation.
    And how he "killed" Hidan. Since he's immortal, put him somewhere where he can rest for eternity.

    I dunno about any other anime series since I don't watch anime at all.
     
         

  4. #4
    real sage RNITBmsage's Avatar
    Status
    RNITBmsage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nb: a perfect example of what
    stupidity can do to something
     

    Re: smartest move by naruto character?

    the boondocks gave us huey
    GG afterr that
    kakashi killing rin was brilliant
     
         

  5. #5
    ورِيثٌ للكُرْه، ابْنُ اله
    Status
    Haru70 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    أحْلَكُ هاويَةٌ، أعْمَقُ حُفْرَةٍ في الجَحِيم
    Posts
    2,820
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Bad things do happen,
    but how I respond to them
    defines my character and the
    quality of my life. I can
    choose to sit in perpetual
    sadness, immobilized by the
    gravity of my loss, or I can
    choose to rise from the Pain
    and treasure Life."
     

    Re: smartest move by naruto character?

    Smart move by Naruto:



    Shout out to Ishida (another smart anime character):

     
         

  6. #6
    Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    foxyladyland is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    la mericas ;)
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.
     

    Re: smartest move by naruto character?

    Quote Originally Posted by Parrish View Post
    Does this mean we can say random asspulls? If so, Itachi when he used Izanami.
    it wasn't an @$$pool.. he told kishi to write it in the story..
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    The part when Shikamaru made the girl bang her head against the wall using his shadow manipulation.
    And how he "killed" Hidan. Since he's immortal, put him somewhere where he can rest for eternity.

    I dunno about any other anime series since I don't watch anime at all.
    yeah shikamaru's plan against Hidan was brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by RNITBmsage View Post
    kakashi killing rin was brilliant
    no it wasn't .. T_T that was evil
     
         

  7. #7
    I don't like Donuts. The7thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    The7thHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Back to the ****ing desert.
    Posts
    9,267
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ussop was the hero of this
    arc.
     

    Re: smartest move by naruto character?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    The part when Shikamaru made the girl bang her head against the wall using his shadow manipulation.
    And how he "killed" Hidan. Since he's immortal, put him somewhere where he can rest for eternity.

    I dunno about any other anime series since I don't watch anime at all.
    that was pretty epic.

    I say Itachi implanting Shisui's MS into a crown and then Naruto, the alliance would have been f ed without his assistance.
     
         

  8. #8
    Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    foxyladyland is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    la mericas ;)
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.
     

    Re: smartest move by naruto character?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haru70 View Post
    Smart move by Naruto:



    Shout out to Ishida (another smart anime character):

    that was a nice observation... I like this brainiac
    13 year old Light Yagami from Death Note chapter 000
     
         

  9. #9
    Member GOD2U's Avatar
    Status
    GOD2U is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,484
    Post Thanks / Like
    the truth in life resides in
    perception.
     

    Re: smartest move by naruto character?

    I'd say itachi killing his clan. If they had coup d'etat the village then there would be many more wars. Great strategy by naruto BTW.
     
         

  10. #10
    Coca-Cola. Nous's Avatar
    Status
    Nous is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Unit 731
    Posts
    2,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    「 πλοῦτος
    κράτος 」
     

    Re: smartest move by naruto character?

    Death Note, Code Geass, Legend of Galactic Heroes and Monster [from my experience] had the smartest characters. Really, if you analyze what we have, the characters in Naruto aren't that smart.. some of the stuff that they do that is considered extraordinarily intelligent and creative, had I known it and possessed knowledge of it, I could have done it myself and I'm not the smartest person ever. If I was Itachi and had his power and knew I had Izanami, I would off the bat know that the Uchiha Kinjutsu was the right technique but it was considered smart of Itachi to say that while I would say it was more common-sense. However, something that I found extremely smart were Obito's use of masterful manipulation.
     
         

  11. #11
    Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    foxyladyland is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    la mericas ;)
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.
     

    Re: smartest move by naruto character?

    Quote Originally Posted by The7thHokage View Post
    that was pretty epic.

    I say Itachi implanting Shisui's MS into a crown and then Naruto, the alliance would have been f ed without his assistance.
    that was so brilliant
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD2U View Post
    I'd say itachi killing his clan. If they had coup d'etat the village then there would be many more wars. Great strategy by naruto BTW.
    it was so tragic
    this was also pretty smart
     
         

  12. #12
    ورِيثٌ للكُرْه، ابْنُ اله
    Status
    Haru70 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    أحْلَكُ هاويَةٌ، أعْمَقُ حُفْرَةٍ في الجَحِيم
    Posts
    2,820
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Bad things do happen,
    but how I respond to them
    defines my character and the
    quality of my life. I can
    choose to sit in perpetual
    sadness, immobilized by the
    gravity of my loss, or I can
    choose to rise from the Pain
    and treasure Life."
     

    Re: smartest move by naruto character?

    Quote Originally Posted by foxyladyland View Post
    that was a nice observation... I like this brainiac
    13 year old Light Yagami from Death Note chapter 000
    Dunno much about Death Note, I'll check it out sometime.
     
         

  13. #13
    Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    foxyladyland is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    la mericas ;)
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.
     

    Re: smartest move by naruto character?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haru70 View Post
    Dunno much about Death Note, I'll check it out sometime.
    you should check it out immediately.. the manga/anime are instant classic. & its very brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker.. View Post
    Death Note, Code Geass, Legend of Galactic Heroes and Monster [from my experience] had the smartest characters. Really, if you analyze what we have, the characters in Naruto aren't that smart.. some of the stuff that they do that is considered extraordinarily intelligent and creative, had I known it and possessed knowledge of it, I could have done it myself and I'm not the smartest person ever. If I was Itachi and had his power and knew I had Izanami, I would off the bat know that the Uchiha Kinjutsu was the right technique but it was considered smart of Itachi to say that while I would say it was more common-sense. However, something that I found extremely smart were Obito's use of masterful manipulation.
    Tobi was a master manipulator . ^_^ However for the Itachi situation he knows Kabuto is brilliant/ genius as well..
    so he had to test him and see where his head was during his first time meeting him after all. He knew Kabuto couldn't defend against the Sharingan and was planning on using it against him. so in the heat of battle formulated a plan which lead to Kabuto falling for the obvious genjutsu Itachi/Kabuto both recognized as the only way to defeat him. I think Itachi knew Orochimaru's dna took over Kabuto's mind (in a sense) and gave Kabuto the same weaknesses of the mind and pride orochimaru had while losing to Itachi and itachi used it to his advantage.
     
         

  14. #14
    Taking a break Spacey orange's Avatar
    Status
    Spacey orange is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke, Lord of Darkness lord
    of ignorance Lord of
    naïveté(c) Gein
     

    Re: smartest move by naruto character?

    naruto vs pain and sasuke vs deidara... great strategy
     
         

  15. #15
    Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    foxyladyland is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    la mericas ;)
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.
     

    Re: smartest move by naruto character?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacey orange View Post
    naruto vs pain and sasuke vs deidara... great strategy
    ^_^ Deidara vs Gaara was also pretty smart on Deidara's part. He fights pretty smart , but he loses his temper.
     
         

  16. #16
    Caucasian Kunt Sᴛᴀʀᴋ's Avatar
    Status
    Sᴛᴀʀᴋ is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Trendsetter
     

    Re: smartest move by naruto character?

    Smart anime characters

    Naruto: Madara, Itachi, Minato, Kakashi, and also fodder Shikamaru

    Bleach: Almost every captain except for Kenpachi and some Espada like Ulquiorra
     
         

  17. #17
    ورِيثٌ للكُرْه، ابْنُ اله
    Status
    Haru70 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    أحْلَكُ هاويَةٌ، أعْمَقُ حُفْرَةٍ في الجَحِيم
    Posts
    2,820
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Bad things do happen,
    but how I respond to them
    defines my character and the
    quality of my life. I can
    choose to sit in perpetual
    sadness, immobilized by the
    gravity of my loss, or I can
    choose to rise from the Pain
    and treasure Life."
     

    Re: smartest move by naruto character?

    Quote Originally Posted by Staarkk View Post
    Smart anime characters

    Naruto: Madara, Itachi, Minato, Kakashi, and also fodder Shikamaru

    Bleach: Almost every captain except for Kenpachi and some Espada like Ulquiorra
    lol Kenpachi has some brains.. I think..

    But in addition to your Bleach list, Juha Bach imo.
     
         

  18. #18
    Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    foxyladyland is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    la mericas ;)
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.
     

    Re: smartest move by naruto character?

    sasuke's plan for using genjutsu & pressing him was beautiful .
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •