Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 66
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Theory: Juubito's Durability

    After controlling the Juubi, we see that Obito was clearly able to hold on to his shakujo with his own hand. This weapon is formed from a substance(likely more powerful than Jinton) that is supposed to atomize anything it touches. That's as close to being able to hold antimatter in your hand as you can get. What does this mean? This means that there is a very high possibility that the current Obito is indestructible. Even if there is someone stronger, they still may not be able to disassemble him. He may be as solid as the fabric of space itself.

    But, lets say that there is something powerful enough to destroy him, maybe Darkseid's Omega Beams or Goku's Kamehameha wave. He would just slip through it with Kamui. Of course, let's say something is so fast, it catches him off guard, he could just use Izanagi.

    The Alliance has to come up with something so powerful and so fast that not only can it bypass Obito's super reflexes(likely on the scale of nano secs) to prevent Kamui, the attack has to be powerful enough to destroy something that can't be disassembled. And they have to be able to do it twice due to Izangi. The only way I can think of to do that is to have two black holes ready and launch them at near light speeds. So I think it's safe to say that the Alliance isn't winning this one by brute force.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member EpicBoss HD's Avatar
    Status
    EpicBoss HD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pool of liquor.
    Posts
    4,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    Juubito fodderizes everyone
     
         

  3. #3
    Yānks's Avatar
    Status
    Yānks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kirigakure
    Posts
    6,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    #HonestTrailers
     



    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicBoss HD View Post
    Juubito fodderizes everyone
    False. Kishi fodderizes everyone
     
         

  4. #4
    Member juankimari's Avatar
    Status
    juankimari is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Bean View Post
    After controlling the Juubi, we see that Obito was clearly able to hold on to his shakujo with his own hand. This weapon is formed from a substance(likely more powerful than Jinton) that is supposed to atomize anything it touches. That's as close to being able to hold antimatter in your hand as you can get. What does this mean? This means that there is a very high possibility that the current Obito is indestructible. Even if there is someone stronger, they still may not be able to disassemble him. He may be as solid as the fabric of space itself.

    But, lets say that there is something powerful enough to destroy him, maybe Darkseid's Omega Beams or Goku's Kamehameha wave. He would just slip through it with Kamui. Of course, let's say something is so fast, it catches him off guard, he could just use Izanagi.

    The Alliance has to come up with something so powerful and so fast that not only can it bypass Obito's super reflexes(likely on the scale of nano secs) to prevent Kamui, the attack has to be powerful enough to destroy something that can't be disassembled. And they have to be able to do it twice due to Izangi. The only way I can think of to do that is to have two black holes ready and launch them at near light speeds. So I think it's safe to say that the Alliance isn't winning this one by brute force.
    Did you just bring Goku into this???? LMAO Juubito is by far the strongest Narutoverse character on the battlefield and most likely close to SO6P powerwise BUT common Goku would obliterate Juubito without even trying!!! No need for techs either, speedwise,powerwise or whatever you want to throw in..even Juubito is nothing compared to Gokus power levels...hell, even SSJ 1 would be complete overkill.
     
         
    Last edited by juankimari; 07-27-2013 at 02:31 AM.

  5. #5
    real sage RNITBmsage's Avatar
    Status
    RNITBmsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nb: a perfect example of what
    stupidity can do to something
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    juubito is overrated
    naruto will be fodderrizing him in 50 chapters
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    @Juankimari. Goku is stronger for sure. But Jubbito has a skin that is probably as tough as space/time. You can't obliterate something that can withstand a substance that can atomize anything. Blunt force wouldn't work. Maybe stuff like magic. Like Light's Death note lol.

    By the way, not every thing is linear. Goku has a power level>>> Jubito and yet Juubito possibly have a Defense>>>Goku. At least up to and including SS2. Besides, Yagami Light is more powerful than either.

    Also, you don't see Goku tearing space do you? Well, maybe SS3, but certainly not anything below.
     
         
    Last edited by Senju Bean; 07-27-2013 at 02:42 AM.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    @RNIBT, Maybe if Naruto becomes S06P level and uses something like "Un-Creation of all things" if it even exists.

    Like I said, even if A is stronger than B, that doesn't mean A can destroy B. Humans have more energy content (i.e I suppose power level) than diamonds, and yet can we destroy diamonds? No.

    It seems to me that Obito has become as solid as a fundamental structure. Kinda like a Cosmic String. You can't really disintegrate a cosmic string.

    This leads me to a theory: If indeed that black substance can reduce all matter to their fundemental constitutes, then the current Juubito must be made of matter that is a type of fundamental constitute. He his now no longer made of protons, neutrons, electrons, cosmic strings etc. He is now his own entity. As such, he cannot be broken down. As expected of a demi god of course.
     
         
    Last edited by Senju Bean; 07-27-2013 at 03:16 AM.

  8. #8
    I never die. Trollasaur's Avatar
    Status
    Trollasaur is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    6,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fanboy Killer.
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    Hm interesting.
     
         

  9. #9
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    Well considering he tanked a tbb which obliterated half of his body, id say he's indestructible.
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    @Draphsin, yes and that was when he was deconstuctable. Now that he resembles S06P...
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    @Trollasaur, thanks. I always thought it was weird how he was able touch a matter deconstuctor until I came to my conclusion, and the results are quite interesting.
     
         

  12. #12
    I never die. Trollasaur's Avatar
    Status
    Trollasaur is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    6,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fanboy Killer.
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Bean View Post
    @Trollasaur, thanks. I always thought it was weird how he was able touch a matter deconstuctor until I came to my conclusion, and the results are quite interesting.
    I'm not getting something, maybe I'm just not thinking, but were do you get that his attack is a matter destroyer? Anyways if true Obito just might be the strongest anime character along with the SO6P
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    It works in the same manner as Jinton. Since it's source is coming from the Juubi, we can assume that it is much much much more powerful. But in the manga, the result was dust as well. That's when I came to the conclusion that the smallest constitues of matter in Narutoverse is dust. But then that would make Obito's attack a matter deconstructor.
     
         

  14. #14
    I never die. Trollasaur's Avatar
    Status
    Trollasaur is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    6,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fanboy Killer.
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Bean View Post
    It works in the same manner as Jinton. Since it's source is coming from the Juubi, we can assume that it is much much much more powerful. But in the manga, the result was dust as well. That's when I came to the conclusion that the smallest constitues of matter in Narutoverse is dust. But then that would make Obito's attack a matter deconstructor.
    So why doesn't Obitos matter destuctor destroy the air itself? lol
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    that's a good point. In the narutoverse, air might be a different entity from regular matter. I mean, we didn't even see air friction in the latest anime when Madara dropped the meteor.

    But still, it is strange that Obito's attack didn't divide things further down. It should have since the source was from the Juubi. Maybe the Third was wrong and that it did continue to divide things to a lower level than dust. Then we would have avoided this apperant contradiction with involving the air.
     
         

  16. #16
    I never die. Trollasaur's Avatar
    Status
    Trollasaur is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    6,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fanboy Killer.
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Bean View Post
    that's a good point. In the narutoverse, air might be a different entity from regular matter. I mean, we didn't even see air friction in the latest anime when Madara dropped the meteor.

    But still, it is strange that Obito's attack didn't divide things further down. It should have since the source was from the Juubi. Maybe the Third was wrong and that it did continue to divide things to a lower level than dust. Then we would have avoided this apperant contradiction with involving the air.
    lol dat derp manga.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Mitarashi's Avatar
    Status
    Mitarashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In your mind.
    Posts
    4,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Snuggling Asuna's breasts.
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    A high level DBZ attack completely wipes things from existence.

    Examples of this are when Kid buu and Perfect cell are destroyed, if ANY of them, I mean the tiniest scrap of them remained, they'd have been re formed.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member The Orange Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    The Orange Hokage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    7,009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Narutobase
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    He's obviously the closest to a god at this point but plot will win, plot always wins
     
         

  19. #19
    I never die. Trollasaur's Avatar
    Status
    Trollasaur is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    6,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fanboy Killer.
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitarashi View Post
    A high level DBZ attack completely wipes things from existence.

    Examples of this are when Kid buu and Perfect cell are destroyed, if ANY of them, I mean the tiniest scrap of them remained, they'd have been re formed.
    So if kid buu was turned to literal dust he would still regenerate?
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Mitarashi's Avatar
    Status
    Mitarashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In your mind.
    Posts
    4,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Snuggling Asuna's breasts.
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    Quote Originally Posted by Trollasaur View Post
    So if kid buu was turned to literal dust he would still regenerate?
    Yes.
    He was turned into piles of mush, and then disintegrated by Piccolo/Gotenks and still came back..
     
         

  21. #21
    I never die. Trollasaur's Avatar
    Status
    Trollasaur is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    6,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fanboy Killer.
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitarashi View Post
    Yes.
    He was turned into piles of mush, and then disintegrated by Piccolo/Gotenks and still came back..
    But if he's turned to dust, that isn't what he's made of he becomes a new substance. lol
     
         

  22. #22
    I never die. Trollasaur's Avatar
    Status
    Trollasaur is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    6,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fanboy Killer.
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    Also isn't dust matter?
    @OP
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Mitarashi's Avatar
    Status
    Mitarashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In your mind.
    Posts
    4,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Snuggling Asuna's breasts.
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    Quote Originally Posted by Trollasaur View Post
    Also isn't dust matter?
    @OP
    He was turned too goo.
    He was Zapped with energy beams.
    he was turned too dust.
    He regenerated.

    Goku used the spirit bomb on him.
    He was erased from the universe.

    This is him being turned into ash and blasted.

    SKIP TOO 27:00 and watch for about 20 seconds

    He clearly says
    'That smoke, it's coming together!'
    He was reduced too ash, or less too be smoke.



    This is him being COMPLETELY OBLITERATED by a spirit bomb, he ceased too exist.
     
         

  24. #24
    Academy Dunce axd's Avatar
    Status
    axd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    Interesting idea Senju Bean
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Mitarashi's Avatar
    Status
    Mitarashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In your mind.
    Posts
    4,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Snuggling Asuna's breasts.
     

    Re: Theory: Juubito's Durability

    If you're trying too tell me Obito could tank a Universal spirit bomb/Ssj+ Kamehamaha, you're absolutely wrong.
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •