Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,658
    Location
    Portugal
    i love when what all the ppl
    can do is complain , instead
    of doing it better , is
    outstanding. tired of
    cheaters. naruto anime sucks
    btw.
     

    EMS Sasuke

    So i was wondering some days ago , and still i do have storm 3 where which has ems sasuke in it and since i don't know how strong he is , can someone tell me how strong EMS Sasuke REALLY is please?
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,989
    Location
    On NB trollin
    I've been searching
    everywhere, and I can't seem
    to find, Molly.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke

    He's a pretty good char overall, depends on how you use him
     
         

  3. #3
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,658
    Location
    Portugal
    i love when what all the ppl
    can do is complain , instead
    of doing it better , is
    outstanding. tired of
    cheaters. naruto anime sucks
    btw.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    He's a pretty good char overall, depends on how you use him
    i know that xD , but i'm not talking about the game , but indeed the manga , as you can see that section under the thread xD , i only mentioned storm 3 because is the only game where you can play as him and where you also can see his power , but in reality it's not his TRUE power , because neither of it was shown in the manga so far.
     
         

  4. #4
    ChAnGe ThE wOrLd Shichi's Avatar
    Status
    Shichi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,751
    Location
    Shattered Realms
    California Show Me Love.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke

    He's extremely OP in his awakening state
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    15,989
    Location
    On NB trollin
    I've been searching
    everywhere, and I can't seem
    to find, Molly.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    i know that xD , but i'm not talking about the game , but indeed the manga , as you can see that section under the thread xD , i only mentioned storm 3 because is the only game where you can play as him and where you also can see his power , but in reality it's not his TRUE power , because neither of it was shown in the manga so far.
    Oh, well so far he hasnt shown to much besides new enton making him extremely op
     
         

  6. #6
    Premium User Amenotejikara's Avatar
    Status
    Amenotejikara is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,074
    Going to be in the hospital
    for a little while. Leave a PM
    or VM if you need anything.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke

    In the manga he hasn't gone all out, but I expect him to surpass Madara soon. In Storm 3 he's pretty OP. Ridiculous Awakening and Spam, fast character and so easy to just "Block, attack, charge, Block" and then repeat.
     
         

  7. #7
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,658
    Location
    Portugal
    i love when what all the ppl
    can do is complain , instead
    of doing it better , is
    outstanding. tired of
    cheaters. naruto anime sucks
    btw.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Transcendence View Post
    In the manga he hasn't gone all out, but I expect him to surpass Madara soon. In Storm 3 he's pretty OP. Ridiculous Awakening and Spam, fast character and so easy to just "Block, attack, charge, Block" and then repeat.
    well , i have the same thought as you about storm 3 and in the manga as far as "he hasn't gone all out" :P . thank you guys .
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Crt's Avatar
    Status
    Crt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    40
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Transcendence View Post
    In the manga he hasn't gone all out, but I expect him to surpass Madara soon. In Storm 3 he's pretty OP. Ridiculous Awakening and Spam, fast character and so easy to just "Block, attack, charge, Block" and then repeat.
    Not as OP as Minato's Awakening with Hiraishin which gives you like a total of 8 substitutions (if you have full chakra gauge + the standard substitution) along with FTG Level 2 Rasengan Spam.

    or Madara's ridiculous range with his Susanoo swords. Subbing is ineffective if they chakra dash you as soon as you substitute log out of their attacks.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
     
         

  9. #9
    Thread solo Specialist Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,406
    Searching hints
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    i know that xD , but i'm not talking about the game , but indeed the manga , as you can see that section under the thread xD , i only mentioned storm 3 because is the only game where you can play as him and where you also can see his power , but in reality it's not his TRUE power , because neither of it was shown in the manga so far.
    Exactly, and that's why nobody knows.

    Now can you tell me again why did you make the question?
     
         

  10. #10
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,658
    Location
    Portugal
    i love when what all the ppl
    can do is complain , instead
    of doing it better , is
    outstanding. tired of
    cheaters. naruto anime sucks
    btw.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    Exactly, and that's why nobody knows.

    Now can you tell me again why did you make the question?
    , because i thought maybe here would have some intelligent people that could do some intelligent assumptions about his new powers? so... i just made this thread , did i answered to your question ?
     
         

  11. #11
    Thread solo Specialist Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,406
    Searching hints
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    , because i thought maybe here would have some intelligent people that could do some intelligent assumptions about his new powers? so... i just made this thread , did i answered to your question ?
    I guess so. I guess any people could theorize things if there are some basic facts for researches, but all conclusions only lends to Sasuke's current skills, because Kishimoto has not made enough development on him (and I guess it's time for him to shine).

    PS: Stated my statement, I guess what you need is not intelligent people... you need some future-tellers.
     
         

  12. #12
    Premium User Amenotejikara's Avatar
    Status
    Amenotejikara is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,074
    Going to be in the hospital
    for a little while. Leave a PM
    or VM if you need anything.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke

    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=412858

    I made a theory on the zenith of their abilities and it highlights Sasuke well. Take a look OP.
     
         

  13. #13
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,658
    Location
    Portugal
    i love when what all the ppl
    can do is complain , instead
    of doing it better , is
    outstanding. tired of
    cheaters. naruto anime sucks
    btw.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    I guess so. I guess any people could theorize things if there are some basic facts for researches, but all conclusions only lends to Sasuke's current skills, because Kishimoto has not made enough development on him (and I guess it's time for him to shine).

    PS: Stated my statement, I guess what you need is not intelligent people... you need some future-tellers.
    ahahhah xD.
     
         

  14. #14
    Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    OopsWrongHole is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    822
    Location
    England :)
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke

    The games will never be fair because some ninjas are just too OP in their awakened state, like Sasori. I swear to god I hate facing him if he is in his awakened state. Just non stop bombardments from his 100 Puppets
     
         

  15. #15
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,658
    Location
    Portugal
    i love when what all the ppl
    can do is complain , instead
    of doing it better , is
    outstanding. tired of
    cheaters. naruto anime sucks
    btw.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by OopsWrongHole View Post
    The games will never be fair because some ninjas are just too OP in their awakened state, like Sasori. I swear to god I hate facing him if he is in his awakened state. Just non stop bombardments from his 100 Puppets
    well , i can kick his ass in his awakening mode xD.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •