View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll

7 5.38%

7 5.38%

15 11.54%

36 27.69%

65 50.00%
Page 11 of 11 « First ... 7891011
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 486 Discussion and 487 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by dryman19 View Post
    well its a use less discussion in the end that who is senju or who is nlot bcz we all dont have compleate information about all characters , so why not we discuss what will happen in next chapter . my guess naruto will learn new tech. to counter the ems . and kisame may be alive . like suigetus he may have body made of water .after are hes from the same villige of suigetsu
    i thinnk that thats wishful thinking to assume that bcuz he's from the same village, he has the same abilities. if that were the case then naruto would have the sharingan or byakugan or something like that.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well its getting time for the chapter to be released can't wait for it. I hope that the chatting ends and Naruto starts his training again and then Naruto will be able to kick Madara's a$$

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

Kabuto/Orochimaru is finally shown again! Hard to tell, seems like Kabuto got used to using Orochimaru's abilities... Sasuke on the other hand, how lame, he's getting another powerup, although it's one we all expected, implanting Itachi's eyes... We finally get to see EMS for Sasuke atleast! :D

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    half to death twice?

Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    i thinnk that thats wishful thinking to assume that bcuz he's from the same village, he has the same abilities. if that were the case then naruto would have the sharingan or byakugan or something like that.
    Senjuus and Uchihas are rivals. If he were a Senjuu, why would he have the Sharingan? And Byakugan is a branch off sharingan, so again, why would he have byakugan if he were a Senjuu? Also, I do believe Naruto is a Senjuu ninja. Kishi has used alot of foreshadowing throughout the manga. One forshadowing was Naruto at the very beginning of the manga, he marked many statues, buildings, and pictures with that sign on his back (the whirlpool country sign), and every statue/painting he marked ended up being related to him as well as the building being a big part of his life. One statue on the other hand wasn't mentioned, yet, and it was the 1st hokage's face. As we all know, the 1st is a senjuu warrior, son of the leader of the senjuu clan. It could be that Naruto is a descendent? We won't know till Kishi dwelves more into it, but for now, I think Naruto is a Senjuu warrior. Even Madara saw the similarities of a senjuu warrior in Naruto, and he despises Naruto for that.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    half to death twice?

Quote Originally Posted by dryman19 View Post
    well if we see first hokage ,2nd hokage and rest of senju clan all people have long eyes beside naruto have round eyes . so thats why i dont think he is senju
    No, that's not logical. Tsunade doesn't have eyes like the first and second, but she's a senjuu warrior. I forgot which, i think it's the first, but she's the grand-daughter of either the first or second.

Last edited by Jonesy161; 03-17-2010 at 05:14 AM.

Australian Student Kakashi the Sharingan Warrior's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know who Madara is . . . . . . . .It's actually his brother pretending to be Madara

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

is the chapter out yet? lol at this guys avatar (_____) looks so queer in that pic lmao

also ppl have already mentioned madara could be his brother but well never know until april 20th this year

Australian Student Kakashi the Sharingan Warrior's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im kinda new here so i hadn't realized that people already mentioned that Madara could be his brother. anyways can't wait for next chapter it's going to be epic

Finally the fillers in the anime have finished. It's sage time

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kabuto looks abit different now. he is more matured looking. the figure next to him, is that his most powerful form? or his transformation? i.e. oro turns half snake - half human.

i think he is more powerful now than the original oro.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i wonder if we're going to have a timeskip and in the mean time a MINATO gaiden as kishi promised..

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by culinaryg View Post
    is the chapter out yet? lol at this guys avatar (_____) looks so queer in that pic lmao

also ppl have already mentioned madara could be his brother but well never know until april 20th this year
    april 20??? how come this date related with madara's identity

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narut0h0lic View Post
    i wonder if we're going to have a timeskip and in the mean time a MINATO gaiden as kishi promised..
    that would be awesome. i want to see naruto and his daddy kick some animated ass

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

where are these interviews?? i wanna read/hear/watch em

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by djhouston View Post
    same

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by djhouston View Post

ya ya even i want to read them but i dont know where they are.................shit.....

anime critic
    Status
    Feb 2010
    in a distant country far-far away from yours
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I gues its time i tell the truth about these "interviews":
    Long time ago when naruto had about half as many chapters then now fanfic writers worked tirelessly to write stories and predictions about the Naruto manga. For long their work were recognized by the small fanbase and were praised like noone else. However with Naruto becoming a more and more epic story and the groving fanbase they lost their pride and people were more interested in the actual storyline than in their work even the spoilers had more readers then their predictions had. Because of this a small group of fanfic writers united to solve this problem. After a long discussion they have come up with a plan. The plan was if their predictions dont get much attention then they will make them look like they read it in an interview stating that Kishimoto said it.
    So even tho they dont get praised their predictions are heard by all naruto fans who belive in these blindly not knowing THE TRUTH. They also hired people to spred this vile "interview" propaganda to infest all naruto fansites thus controlling our Prediction/discusson threads.
    Anyone who talks about these interviews are the minions of these fanfic writers who will never stop until they destroy every manga writer on Earth so their fanfics could become reality.
    I say we must put an end to this and BAN anyone who says anything about these "interviews" so we could enjoy the manga as they are and save the fans from this evil corruption!
    Thank you!

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lifesamirage View Post
    Long time ago when naruto had about half as many chapters then now fanfic writers worked tirelessly to write stories and predictions about the Naruto manga. For long their work were recognized by the small fanbase and were praised like noone else. However with Naruto becoming a more and more epic story and the groving fanbase they lost their pride and people were more interested in the actual storyline than in their work even the spoilers had more readers then their predictions had. Because of this a small group of fanfic writers united to solve this problem. After a long discussion they have come up with a plan. The plan was if their predictions dont get much attention then they will make them look like they read it in an interview stating that Kishimoto said it.
    So even tho they dont get praised their predictions are heard by all naruto fans who belive in these blindly not knowing THE TRUTH. They also hired people to spred this vile "interview" propaganda to infest all naruto fansites thus controlling our Prediction/discusson threads.
    Anyone who talks about these interviews are the minions of these fanfic writers who will never stop until they destroy every manga writer on Earth so their fanfics could become reality.
    I say we must put an end to this and BAN anyone who says anything about these "interviews" so we could enjoy the manga as they are and save the fans from this evil corruption!
    Thank you!
    sooooo no interviews
    sounds kinda like a conspiracy theory to me...... you watched zeitgeist?

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thank you!
    yeah i have to agree with you there although 0.1% of thos might have come from actual interviews, basically sugar coated

anime critic
    Status
    Feb 2010
    in a distant country far-far away from yours
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    sooooo no interviews
    sounds kinda like a conspiracy theory to me...... you watched zeitgeist?
    but its the truth!! And how come noone ever linked an interview to a prediction thread ever? Also zeitgeist... nah i get my conspiracy SKILLZ from Agent Mulder.
    LONG LIVE X FILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Also do u remember the 4th hokage is the leader of Akatsuki theory or the very famous Danzou=Madara=Obito theory? IT WAS THEIR IDEAS so belive before its too late

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but its the truth!! And how come noone ever linked an interview to a prediction thread ever? Also zeitgeist... nah i get my conspiracy SKILLZ from Agent Mulder.
    LONG LIVE X FILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Also do u remember the 4th hokage is the leader of Akatsuki theory or the very famous Danzou=Madara=Obito theory? IT WAS THEIR IDEAS so belive before its too late
    i believe you. but i was asking if you watched zeigeist. i thought you would of liked it
    yh i remeber those things. were they from "interviews"? i thought they were predictions. nvm.

Page 11 of 11 « First ... 7891011