View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll

7 5.38%

7 5.38%

15 11.54%

36 27.69%

65 50.00%
Page 5 of 11 « First 123456789 ... Last»
    Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 486 Discussion and 487 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by dominykus View Post
    Naruto dont wanna die with sasuke! he just expect it, that is just his vision of a futur if they fight an other time
    Yeah, I speak for the same. I still firmly believe that Naruto's gonna live to be a hokage in the future.

I guess he said it basing the gravity of the situation. It seems like an emotional outburst as if he's willing to give up his life in order to save his friend. But, I don't think he's gonna be killed in the end though, as the scenario (or safer, Kishi) will put it.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really enjoyed this chapter, even if, for the most part, it was relatively predictable. I thought Naruto's decision was surprisingly mature. He has come to understand that he may not be able to "save" Sasuke, but he can protect the village and take all of Sasuke's hate onto himself. Spoken like a Hokage, I think. Poor Kakashi just can't get any of them to listen to him though, can he? Naruto is pretty insistent that the only one to fight Sasuke will be him - and Kakashi even brought up the whole dream thing.

As for the rinnegan thing...I was supremely confused. Does he want to destroy the rinnegan? Or capture it? Or something else? Why is the rinnegan so important?

Sasuke was interesting in this chapter. I felt like he was running away from his emotions, almost as if he was afraid of them. It surprised me that he actually told Madara to wait and listened to Naruto.

And Sasuke now being the one responsible for capturing Naruto could turn out very interesting...anyone else notice Sasuke's shock at that statement...seemed to me, he doesn't want Naruto to be captured...

Predictions: Sasuke, Zetsu and Madara leave. Kakashi questions Naruto's decision because he feels he should be the one to kill Sasuke - I can see Kakashi being killed by Sasuke at some point in the future because he tries to prevent Naruto from having to fight. Yamato finally shows up, and they all head back to Konoha.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    So Konan is dead or what? Since Madara says that this might be a good time to take out the Rinnegan, I guess he wanted the eyes and Konan refused and she was killed by Madara.

Well not what i expected but I guess Zetsu seems pretty Badass you know? makes so many clones and catches Sasuke. Damn dude I wanna see what he can do..
    Did Nagato ever show his left eye? Maybe Madara already has it?

As far as Zetsu, I think he has some skills, but he can't be that tough because Madara pulled him off from trying to fight Naruto.

I actually liked the chapter. Say what you want about Naruto, he's not going to change. He at least acknowledges that he will kill Sauske one day. He knows he's a lot stronger now (even though Sauske wasn't at full strength).

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shika Love View Post

As for the rinnegan thing...I was supremely confused. Does he want to destroy the rinnegan? Or capture it? Or something else? Why is the rinnegan so important?
    For me, I believe Madara's gonna used it. Maybe perhaps he needs it in order to make the gedo mazo work, or to control the juubi if it's gonna be revived (since the sage of six paths who controlled the beast before has a rinnegan), or both.

In addition, it might prolly help him wield Pain/Nagato's jutsus, but I'm not so sure if such is quite possible.

Predictions: Sasuke, Zetsu and Madara leave. Kakashi questions Naruto's decision because he feels he should be the one to kill Sasuke - I can see Kakashi being killed by Sasuke at some point in the future because he tries to prevent Naruto from having to fight. Yamato finally shows up, and they all head back to Konoha.
    Nice prediction. Kakashi will prolly talk to Naruto about the latter's resolution.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really enjoyed this chapter, even if, for the most part, it was relatively predictable. I thought Naruto's decision was surprisingly mature. He has come to understand that he may not be able to "save" Sasuke, but he can protect the village and take all of Sasuke's hate onto himself. Spoken like a Hokage, I think. Poor Kakashi just can't get any of them to listen to him though, can he? Naruto is pretty insistent that the only one to fight Sasuke will be him - and Kakashi even brought up the whole dream thing.

Sasuke was interesting in this chapter. I felt like he was running away from his emotions, almost as if he was afraid of them. It surprised me that he actually told Madara to wait and listened to Naruto.

And Sasuke now being the one responsible for capturing Naruto could turn out very interesting...anyone else notice Sasuke's shock at that statement...seemed to me, he doesn't want Naruto to be captured...

Good analysis (although I didn't see them show Sauske's face when Madara mentioned he would capture the 9 tails.) I think deep down Sauske hates Naruto because even through everything he still cares about him. That's why he hung around to hear what he had to say. As everyone knows on this post, no matter how dark most villians are, there is always that small tiny crack of light that may only come out when they're about to die. I think we'll see that with Sauske as well. If he truly didn't care he wouldn't have waited to hear what Naruto had to say. If he really didn't care he wouldn't have asked Naruto why he cared about him.

I think the next few chapters might be a bit boring though...

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rsensuriken View Post
    I love Naruto's story line but it's just so stupid to be obsessed with somebody who made it clear that all he wants is to kill you and anyone you love.I mean it's just not logical.Naruto's obsession with Sasuke has to stop it's been for so long that now it's starting to turn gay and i really hope this will some day end and I hope that day will come pretty soon.

I know that this is the main point of the series(never give up etc) but you never give up if you are doing something good you can't go and suicide for a madman who want's to kill everybody to restore a dead clan.
    Naruto say in other words, he dont want to kill him. But he will do it, if it`s necessary. So, his obsession with sasuke in other word is now ends....he say it...naruto dont want too run after sasuke anymore. And he say if sasuke attack the leaf naruto will fight him and kill him. (or each other). So i dont understand why you say it`s turn gay :P

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice comment like always dude, It`s really true Naruto talk like a GOOD hockage!!. Naruto is now mature, intelligent and strong. I think Kakashi is blind by a vison of him killing Sasuke VS Orochimaru killing Sarutobi. He want to finish the job where sarutobi fail. I think Kakashi will see the true face of the conversation between naruto and sasuke after Sasuke and madara left.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really liked this chapter, despite the lack of fighting, so here's my 2 cents;

- Props to Naruto, from his comments towards the end, and the looks Sakura gives him, it's apparent that the poison kunai is doing it's work, but he hasn't even lost enough strenght yet for his clones to go puff. Must take a lot of stamina and will.

- I liked the answer, though I wonder if he means that they will actually kill each other, or that if that's what it takes to stop sasuke from hurting their friends, Sasuke's friends too, still on some level, that's what he's willing to do.

- And I really liked Sasuke in this chapter! His one-track-mind tends to get on my nerves, totally oblivious to any other reasoning or opinion, but we actually saw a reaction akin to surprise across his face when Naruto told him that he's doing this because they're friends! I think Naruto's managing to work some of his trademark magic on Sasuke here, by planting a seed of doubt into Sasuke's mind, which will slowly grow until they meet again.

- HOPEFUL PREDICTION: It would be cool to see the manga turn into a true tragedy by that bit of doubt planted by Naruto causing Sasuke to open his eyes at the final confrontation; he understands the path he's treading down, feels no hate against his friends in leaf, understands Naruto to be his oldest, closest friend... yet sadly admits that he's so far down the path that there's no other way open to him. Until the very end, when all seems lost for the leaf and Naruto, and he makes a final decision to step out of the darkness in an act of self sacrifice.

- ps. a lot of homophobes on these forums, it seems. Seems any attempt made by kishi at character development, tragedy and drama is tragically interpreted as 'gay'... Basically everything that stops the manga from degenerating into, as someone aptly put it, a Dragonball-esque yawnfest-2000.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara's only way to exploit the 7 bijuu's power is through gedo mazo.... if he gathers the rinnegan konan will be pissed... then probably amme will join the war against akatsuki.... i wonder what would gedo mazo look like when Madara summons it..will it have tails?? if it has, how many???

how would the five nation oppose gedo mazo with bijuu powers?? I dont think the kages can handle it....

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    Ofcourse I know what this series is about, but tell me how the hell can you connect with what Naruto is doing, Sasuke was about to kill Sakura & what he still want's to take him in that is not showing companison that is being a ****. If someone acted the same way Naruto is he is trash to me I will never show companision to someone who will harm others to active their goal friend or family.
    hey retard, if u hate naruto so much why do u read it? simple

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmousy View Post
    hey retard, if u hate naruto so much why do u read it? simple
    well put

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks, i appretiate it

Last edited by mcmousy; 03-11-2010 at 04:28 PM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

come to think of it, naruto's decision is somehow like Itachi's.... Itachi protected his clan's honor... If ever the coup d'etat happened countless konoha shinobis will die... and all of the shame and vengeance will be twards the Uchia clan.... Itachi massacred his clan and burdened himself with the clans shame so that the clan will remain proud in the eye of Konoha and at the same time erased the uchia's hatred... Naruto's decision is kind of more physical version of this....

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

OMFG did anyone else hear him say that they will die!!!???

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Minato View Post
    OMFG did anyone else hear him say that they will die!!!???
    unfortunatly i did man and yes he is the best hokage i mean come on he saved konohas ass from the kyuubi he trained kakashi and obito and all that and he was 1 of pervy sages students he couldnt be any cooler, unless he was still alive

Last edited by mcmousy; 03-11-2010 at 04:39 PM.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmousy View Post
    unfortunatly i did man and yes he is the best hokage i mean come on he saved konohas ass from the kyuubi he trained kakashi and obito and all that and he was 1 of pervy sages students he couldnt be any cooler, unless he was still alive
    I'm still optimistic about it and I believe it will still turn up things right--that is, Naruto not dying. :D

That line really makes us skeptical.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    I'm still optimistic about it and I believe it will still turn up things right--that is, Naruto not dying. :D

That line really makes us skeptical.
    Yeah, as long as naruto is still around (which he will be) he'll make up for his fathers death which is technicly madaras fault, so naruto should kick the shit out of madara :D and besides, someone will use a super mega jutsu like nagato did and bring back his dad

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and i think the next chapter is gonna have sasuke and madara going back to base while zetzu goes to find kisame, naruto sakura and kakashi will go back to konoha find yamato along the way and they'll find karin who could tell them where the Akatsuki base is now

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by coolio5394 View Post
    some of u guys needs to shut up about how gay the manga is.
    all u guys do is complain about it and i am TIRED OF U GUYS!!!
    kishi probably has a good idea and writing a good chapter for us
    right now, so u dont need to be argueing about it!!!
    and stop saying how sasuke needs to die or something. just bc hes crazy
    and obsessed with killing now doesnt mean that u can just say those stuff
    to him. SO ALL IM SAYING IS IF U DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT EVEN SAY
    ANYTHING ABOUT IT BC IM GIVING EVERY CHAPTER A 5!!!!!

and for those of u who always likes every single chapter for whatever
    reason thank you. at least theres some who really cares about the manga
    and loves it.
    so passionate ah........yo this is actually a discussion and a prediction thread........everybody have all the rights to discuss about the manga........if you dont like it then stop visiting this thread..........and dont order others...............

Last edited by Naruto_Lee; 03-11-2010 at 05:04 PM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by aconjunto View Post
    Nagato couldn't give his rinnegan to Madara. The bodies had the rinnegan because they were an extension of Nagato, so if Nagato wanted to give his rinnegan to Madara, he had to take off his eye.
    If ur right the rinnegan might be of Rikudo Sage!!!

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i just read an other translation where madara says that it's time to collect the rinnegan.

Naruto 486 page 05 | One Manga

if this one is correct we can be sure that unlike some people said before madara's left eye isn't a rinnegan yet and that he plans to take nagato's body from konan.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Anyone notice this:

Sasuke always say that not even Naruto can change his mind nor Naruto understands what he's going through (aka his pain, his reasons why he wants vengeance), but he still tends to listen up to Naruto at this point:

Naruto 486 page 09 | One Manga

He could have just left or shudder and not throw a single care in any word Naruto has to utter.

Hmmmmmmmm.... seems like Sasuke is still interested in whatever Naruto has to say. It may also imply that he still considers Naruto as somewhat important and close to him. Doncha think?

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dont know what to think of this chapter .Yes we get new information and new interesting developments but at the same time narutos answer is weak.They are going die together(perhaps but that shouldn`t be the goal)? and he has to "save" sasuke otherwise he can`t be a hokage? That is ridiculous and naive thinking on his part because sometimes you need make tough desicions and after his logic the third hokage should have been dumped after oro ran away. At least now they are done with melodramatic talks and they will fight without hesitating.

what we now can hope is that this meeting stops the urge for naruto to run after sasuke for awhile and he will start some sort of traning since he will let the fists talk.And on the other side sasuke will probably get new eyes(either itachi or maybe even the rinnegan who knows)

GOD
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Next Chapter

Kakashi instantly learned and reveals his own Susanno =) yeah right

As for Naruto

Tobi is just about to leave with Sasuke and

Naruto says , " Tobi you have played with many people's hearts this will be the last. You better prepare Sasuke for me cause I will be greater then all the previous Hokage "

Tobi suddenly freezes in his tracks ....... !!!!!!! .......( The image of the 1st Hokage is seen behind Naruto )

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    Anyone notice this:

Sasuke always say that not even Naruto can change his mind nor Naruto understands what he's going through (aka his pain, his reasons why he wants vengeance), but he still tends to listen up to Naruto at this point:

Naruto 486 page 09 | One Manga

He could have just left or shudder and not throw a single care in any word Naruto has to utter.

Hmmmmmmmm.... seems like Sasuke is still interested in whatever Naruto has to say. It may also imply that he still considers Naruto as somewhat important and close to him. Doncha think?
    I completely agree. I feel like Sasuke still cares about Naruto (not so sure about Sakura), but he's almost afraid to care, maybe because the last time he cared about someone, he was "betrayed" (Itachi killing his family), and he is continuously surprised that Naruto has not done the same - hence "why do you care?"

I also found that Naruto looked and seemed even more like his father than usual in this chapter, maybe reflecting his growing maturity.