View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll

7 5.38%

7 5.38%

15 11.54%

36 27.69%

65 50.00%
Page 6 of 11 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 486 Discussion and 487 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by mcmousy View Post
    hey retard, if u hate naruto so much why do u read it? simple
    Because I'm addicted to the series it like a drug I can't stop reading it, how bad it is getting, btw don't need to offened me.

Nah I take back the dragonball z statement Naruto's better most of the time.

Last edited by Degrees; 03-11-2010 at 08:39 PM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I rated it a 5. I didn't like naruto's answer that much... I would prefer him to have just said he would kill him rather than die together... but whatever I can let that slide because I am sure kishi is not going to do naruto wrong like that in the end.
    But other than that I liked it. The chapter felt like there was some serious forward movement compared to previous chapters. I would say this is a good start I kinda hoped for more but it was good I can't even guess where the next chapter will take place since this seems to be the end of this portion of the meeting with team 7 and whats left of akutski

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh yeah Kishimoto going to screw Naruto over at the end.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    You could have been more gentle in the way you expressed your opinion before..
    That's why i sended a much deserved flame..
    I'm far from depressed and i have been barely posting in the last weeks.. So you made a false statement right there..
    People don't seem to bother how i treat them. Actually i have much support on this forum,obviously..
    I only flame who deserves to be flamed.. I don't even flame that much,i rather put them on ignore.. (6 already)
    Didn't put you on ignore yet because you have value as a user but as soon as you start talking about Naruto/Minato and jiraiya, that gets mind = shattering..
    Foget about Naruto/Minato and jiraiya, and all the uchiha's because if they were so awesome how did one dude kill all of them
    don't get me wrong itachi is cold as hell but really somebody had to teach him the things he know and he surpass them like that
    besides the best are shikamaru nara and neji hyuga

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Ace2392 View Post
    Foget about Naruto/Minato and jiraiya, and all the uchiha's because if they were so awesome how did one dude kill all of them
    don't get me wrong itachi is cold as hell but really somebody had to teach him the things he know and he surpass them like that
    besides the best are shikamaru nara and neji hyuga
    Two people killed all of them. Just the fact that they had an EMS and an MS + I assume Madara was full power, they could win vs the Uchiha.
    = INOLATION

Last edited by ZDeidara; 03-11-2010 at 09:41 PM.

Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shika Love View Post
    I completely agree. I feel like Sasuke still cares about Naruto (not so sure about Sakura), but he's almost afraid to care, maybe because the last time he cared about someone, he was "betrayed" (Itachi killing his family), and he is continuously surprised that Naruto has not done the same - hence "why do you care?"

I also found that Naruto looked and seemed even more like his father than usual in this chapter, maybe reflecting his growing maturity.
    totally! the more i think about the last chapter the deeper it gets. it might not be the most popular view but i think naruto made the hard decision while sasuke is trying to take the easy way out. it's WAY more difficult to try to understand someone than it is to just kill them. naruto would've beat the crap out of sasuke if they fought. sasuke is almost blind and close to out of chakra. does anybody really think sasuke expected to survive the battle? sasuke is trying to ease his pain so he's acting out like a frustrated angry child rather than dealing with it. if anyone wants to die it's sasuke because he's tired of feeling anything, feelings hurt (emo comments here). he's looking for a release and jumping into stupid fights when he's already got a huge handicap. sasuke is shocked that anyone could still care for him as a friend the way naruto does. it's probably ripping him apart inside adding to his madness. he doesn't want to care, but naruto keeps shoving it down his throat no matter what sasuke does. i feel like i'm rabbling lol

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

All you useless flamers can go kill yourself.
    ok maybe that was a bit harsh but can you at least rant alone in your room.
    Anyways, once Sasuke Madara and Zetsu retreat or whatever, I wonder if Naruto's going to talk at all to Kakashi and Sakura coughcough Sakura. Disappointed because Naruto and Sasuke didn't fight much after all -.- at least we may be seeing what's going on with the other Kages, zetsu, and Kisame

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ZDeidara View Post
    Two people killed all of them. Just the fact that they had an EMS and an MS + I assume Madara was full power, they could win vs the Uchiha.
    = INOLATION
    which begs the questions of how strong the shodai hokage was. I keep on thinking "how the hell did this guy defeat madara in his PRIME with EMS and all"

he must have been one hell of a ninja...

Senior Member mangekyou sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    which begs the questions of how strong the shodai hokage was. I keep on thinking "how the hell did this guy defeat madara in his PRIME with EMS and all"

yeah he must have been....
    now about the chapter,finally something to discuss,
    maybe madara has already sent black zetsu to find konan and get nagatos bodies?if not what the hell is black zetsu doing:confused:

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mangekyou sharingan View Post
    yeah he must have been....
    now about the chapter,finally something to discuss,
    maybe madara has already sent black zetsu to find konan and get nagatos bodies?if not what the hell is black zetsu doing:confused:
    maybe hes spying on someone? But the following konan was a good theory

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think when we're talking about how itachi and madara were able to kill the whole clan, you must not forget that they killed them in there on houses during nighttime in there own village. they sneaked into there houses while they were sleeping, not alarmed at all and sloughtered them.
    that's a totally different deal than an all out fight with the two against the whole clan. don't forget that nobody in the village noticed it, so it couldn't have been much of a fight...

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

I was thinking. Why didn`t Madara and White Zetsu bring Black Zetsu with them when they were at the Kage meeting? I mean, one second the BZ was "dead", then the WZ appeared and stol chacra, then Madara, Sasuke, Karin, and WZ left. What happened to BZ? does he still lie "dead" on the floor where Raikage broke his neck? Can`t really remember all the things that happened in the after match of that.

I also read the sleepyfans scanlation, and Madara said that he was going to collect the Rinnegan. Maybe he is collection all the "eyes" for a special jutsu?

I was thinking. What if he was behind the Hyuuga incident? What if he wanted the Byakugaan eye back then? Just a thought.

I`m guessing Suigetsu, Jugo and Tsjkage will get some screen time next time, and also Killerbee and Raikage. And lastly we will see that Naruto and co picks up Kiba and co. and then knocks on the door where Yamato and clone Naruto is and Yamato will be very confused indeed. Awsome:D

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

Quote Originally Posted by HokagePein View Post
    Next Chapter

Kakashi instantly learned and reveals his own Susanno =) yeah right

As for Naruto

Tobi is just about to leave with Sasuke and

Naruto says , " Tobi you have played with many people's hearts this will be the last. You better prepare Sasuke for me cause I will be greater then all the previous Hokage "

Tobi suddenly freezes in his tracks ....... !!!!!!! .......( The image of the 1st Hokage is seen behind Naruto )
    Dude I can SOOOOOOO see that happening(hopefully!!!) and that would be so freakin awesome!!!!!!

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

Dude BZ is dead (i think) cause his neck was broken (i think).

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

I hope naruto dosen't die cause then im gonna cry

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Minato View Post
    Dude BZ is dead (i think) cause his neck was broken (i think).
    Is BZ Black Zetsu? if so, he's not dead, he never engaged in combat at the Kage summit what so ever. it was the White Zetsu that went to the Kage summit. Raikage grabbed White Zetsu's neck and broke it but then we see the White Zetsu back in action, so my guess is, that all the Zetsu's that were in the Kage summit were all Spore clones and the real one watched from behind cover.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post

well, all the bijuus treat him like master... he did not need to be jinchuuriki to control the bijuus.....

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BAN_KAI View Post
    OMFG why cant he just punch Sasuke or w/e, one of the most boring chapters
    I agree, in sasuke's current state naruto could easily kill sasuke. I truly hope that naruto may swallow his emotions and end sasuke's pitiful cry for attention. furthermore, no matter what naruto does, he's the main character if he dies so does the show. madara said he has no intention of helping sasuke, lets hope he doesn't go back on his word.

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey guys and girls im new so wish me luck here...

madara has said that he's going to take out the rinnenga... i have a feeling that nagato wasnt really the only one who got to activate it.....remember madara has lived for a long time so he probably encounter more ninja with those eyes killed them and is stockpiling them like the sharingan...

i also think some character we think are dead arent really dead... for example i was reading the manga over again specifically the pains arc series... i came across somethin interesting... the elder frog had said " as it was for told.. but i never thought that both jiraiyas pupils would be the children of prophecy... the ones (nagato and naruto) to lead a revolution in the ninja world..

i have a feeling that nagato isnt really dead... and they probably ally with konoha... its going to be and epic war and i think theres more to the elder frog than what we know....

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    Madara's only way to exploit the 7 bijuu's power is through gedo mazo.... if he gathers the rinnegan konan will be pissed... then probably amme will join the war against akatsuki.... i wonder what would gedo mazo look like when Madara summons it..will it have tails?? if it has, how many???

how would the five nation oppose gedo mazo with bijuu powers?? I dont think the kages can handle it....
    Madara already summoned gedo-mazo when sasuke bring the 8 tailed..... or the gedomazo alreday summoned??

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    Madara already summoned gedo-mazo when sasuke bring the 8 tailed..... or the gedomazo alreday summoned??
    I think it was already there. probably the preferred Akatsuki hideout. Also i think pain was a substitute for summoning Gedo mazo so that Madara didn't have to.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    I think it was already there. probably the preferred Akatsuki hideout. Also i think pain was a substitute for summoning Gedo mazo so that Madara didn't have to.
    That would mean the Rin'negan wasn't necessary for it.

But didn't it show Nagato summoning it before he met Madara ? When he was fighting Hanzo and Yahiko died ? Or is that something else ?

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    That would mean the Rin'negan wasn't necessary for it.

But didn't it show Nagato summoning it before he met Madara ? When he was fighting Hanzo and Yahiko died ? Or is that something else ?
    Yeah, the statue is a personal summon of nagato and is the same from the battle against Hanzo.

But Madara said that the Statue can be used by others but wants it to be used by Sasuke. well according to Narutopedia anyway.

PS : I meant that Nagato used it before he left to Konoha to retrieve the Nine Tails. Thats what I meant by saying it was already there. my B if it confused you.

Last edited by kisamexRocks; 03-12-2010 at 07:45 AM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The question at hand now is what has Black Zetsu been doing since the kage meeting as that might be important for the storyline of the manga. I don't think Madara is the kind of person who would waste even a day as he knows well he only has a handful of ninja and the bijuu he has are not unstoppable so he sent him to do something important. He probably would have never thought about Kisame losing the battle against Killer Bee but he did say he was concerned so I bet in his head he is planning what to do if Kisame has failed. Now his plan seems on the verge of failure and if Sasuke does not restore his vision with Itachi's eyes the war could be well over soon. I don't mean to underestimate the power of 7 bijuu, I just say there are people who have sealed them before and they can help to seal them again so Madara will be very screwed if he doesn't have something up his sleeve to prevent that.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by danivass View Post
    The question at hand now is what has Black Zetsu been doing since the kage meeting as that might be important for the storyline of the manga. I don't think Madara is the kind of person who would waste even a day as he knows well he only has a handful of ninja and the bijuu he has are not unstoppable so he sent him to do something important. He probably would have never thought about Kisame losing the battle against Killer Bee but he did say he was concerned so I bet in his head he is planning what to do if Kisame has failed. Now his plan seems on the verge of failure and if Sasuke does not restore his vision with Itachi's eyes the war could be well over soon. I don't mean to underestimate the power of 7 bijuu, I just say there are people who have sealed them before and they can help to seal them again so Madara will be very screwed if he doesn't have something up his sleeve to prevent that.
    I agree with what your saying, as it seems now he has:
    zetsu (not a frontline man)
    himself ( a shadow of his former self)
    Sasuke (practically blind at the moment)

He needs new members or a new plan as its been said and some point that the tailed beasts are alot weaker without a host.

He needs a plan to deal with the kages, naruto, killer bee and co

Or maybe hes got a plan

Page 6 of 11 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»