Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

[RP Tournament Round 2] - Madāra Uchiha vs Obíto

Match rules
    Rei’s R&R
    Terrain: A 50 meter deep and 200 meter diameter earth pit with no water source.
    Range: Mid-range
    Turn Rules: 1 and 2 White(Everything allowed), 3 and 4 Yellow(Nothing above 30 CP and/or A-ranks | Special Modes such as Sage and Bijuu are forbidden/deactivated), 5+ (Nothing above 20 CP and/or B-ranks)
    Universal Rules
    First move is mine.

Akuma looks over and sees Madara standing in front of him, with a bracelet on and smirks slightly.

Everywhere we go...we meet up...Uchiha Madara...even without my clan's power this time, you shall die..

It was an uncanny coincidence how they continued to cross paths. It seemed the gods themselves willed the fights to happen. It mattered little to Akuma, he loved this opportunity to fight a rival...

Ooc: good luck bro and let's have another fun fight! ^_^

Last edited by Madāra Uchiha; 07-27-2013 at 08:46 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Re: [RP Tournament Round 2] - Madāra Uchiha vs Obíto

Quote Originally Posted by Madāra Uchiha View Post
    Match rules
    Rei’s R&R
    Terrain: A 50 meter deep and 200 meter diameter earth pit with no water source.
    Range: Mid-range
    Turn Rules: 1 and 2 White(Everything allowed), 3 and 4 Yellow(Nothing above 30 CP and/or A-ranks | Special Modes such as Sage and Bijuu are forbidden/deactivated), 5+ (Nothing above 20 CP and/or B-ranks)
    Universal Rules
    First move is mine.

Akuma looks over and sees Madara standing in front of him, with a bracelet on and smirks slightly.

Everywhere we go...we meet up...Uchiha Madara...even without my clan's power this time, you shall die..

It was an uncanny coincidence how they continued to cross paths. It seemed the gods themselves willed the fights to happen. It mattered little to Akuma, he loved this opportunity to fight a rival...

Ooc: good luck bro and let's have another fun fight! ^_^

Madara still sitting on a rock inside the ditch looks towards Akuma with a smirk. It truly was uncanny how they kept crossing paths. He was almost excited about this battle as the same with Hashirama.

Madara stands up and puts his hand on his waist..

Madara: It seems to be the truth. You may not have your clans power but I know the hatred flows through you just as the hatred of the Uchiha flows through me. We are very alike, but you shall see the true difference in the hatred of Uchiha Madara when you are taking your last breathes.

*Smirks*

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As Madara spoke, Akuma laughed, holding back his insults. He still hasn't seemed to learn how his power was beneath that of Akuma, the true demon.

Akuma makes a single handseal, gathering chakra for a massive release of flaming dragon heads. As he releases them, he aims this to be fired at an angle as to have the first two to be relatively lower to the earth, and next to one another as to block Madara's view of him. As he releases the rest in a wide spread range, making it hard to simply avoid them, he flips several feet to his left, making hand seals and slamming his hand to the earth as he lands, causing several earthen spikes to erupt under Madara and skewer him as the flame comes towards him. As he lands, Akuma pushes off his hand and cartwheels into the air forward, launching himself towards Madara now, airborne and channeling wind chakra. He then weaves a hand seal and begins moving his hands at fact paces, whipping up massive torrents of wind at Madara, causing them to crash into him from various angles.

Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.

Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Super late but im gonna post anyways

As Akuma put his handseal together to gather fire chakra, Madara passively activates his sharingan to gain a better clarity of the battle and his opponents actions. As the flames spew out of Akumas mouth, Madara forms a handseal and spits out a large amount of water lifting him high into the air, causing the flames to be put out by the wave, as Madara rides ontop it towards Akuma.

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

As he rides it towards Akuma getting closer, Madara creates two water clones to emerges from the wave that jet towards Akumas sides, both left and right.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Range: Short
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This some ol Bull! What is this?!

Closed for Judging -_-

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not going to lie. This disappointed me and made me cry...okay more like just huddle in the fetal position because I wanted to see a 2 page fight happen but that's beside the point!

I'm giving this victory to Madara.

Obito came in at the very last minute and posted his counter, literally a day before the fights closed. I liked Akuma's opening move against Madara, taking into account the ocular powers of the Sharingan and trying to block his line of sight right off the get go. There wasn't much to judge, right now I'm only going by move choice and the fact that Obito took a while. Oh, and the fact it is ironic that Madara is fighting Madara and he's so condescending to Madara Ja ja ja >_> *ahem* I digress though.

To me it seemed as though Obito didn't have much time to spare for the fight for whatever reason, which is understandable. I will also admit that this falls on me for putting you two together so early on in the tournament. Had I done so later it might've been more exciting and fulfilling to both participants (and me). But what's done is done