Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    Sasuke the Boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan
     

    3 tomoe sasuke > tobirama?

    Isn't it logical to say that 3 tomoe sasuke with his

    Hawk and snake summon
    genjutsu
    sword
    chidori
    kirin
    Curse mark

    can beat tobirama mid diff?

    i think so, what you guys think?
     
         
    Last edited by Sasuke the Boss; 07-27-2013 at 07:37 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Luffy324's Avatar
    Status
    Luffy324 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    in my bathroom
    Posts
    1,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke the Boss View Post
    Isn't it logical to say that 3 tomeo sasuke with his

    Hawk and snake summon
    genjutsu
    sword
    chidori
    kirin
    Curse mark

    can beat tobirama mid diff?

    i think so, what you guys think?
    well we dont know much of tobirama's ability..
     
         

  3. #3
    The Original Trapper Impεrius's Avatar
    Status
    Impεrius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sesame Street
    Posts
    5,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trapppin with my sis.
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    No not really since Tobirama fought Uchihas all his life he has probably developed a counter to all these things... Though this is merely speculative of course.

    Edit: Bar Kirin, Chidori and curse mark though I still think tobiramas FTG can counter 2 of those I listed, not so sure about Kirin since its too fast to react to.
     
         
    Last edited by Impεrius; 07-27-2013 at 07:31 AM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Victorelder2k13's Avatar
    Status
    Victorelder2k13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leo
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    No sasuke got scared the second tobi lifted his finger and tobi has fought uchiha's for years and solo izuna with just one jutsus sasuke doesn't stand a chance
     
         

  5. #5
    礼儀 Nebula's Avatar
    Status
    Nebula is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    17,313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive.
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    Sasuke solos!!!!!!!!!!
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    22,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Victorelder2k13 View Post
    No sasuke got scared the second tobi lifted his finger and tobi has fought uchiha's for years and solo izuna with just one jutsus sasuke doesn't stand a chance
    This is the most Stupid thing to say right now...who said he would fodder some Uchihas?
    ahah got Fodderized by an Uchiha..
    biatch.know what you say before you try to start a Flame war...Tobirama is Edo Tensei and Vanished,AKA still lays his ass down..Sasuke still stand his Ground GG
    /Thread
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Victorelder2k13's Avatar
    Status
    Victorelder2k13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leo
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlur View Post
    No not really since Tobirama fought Uchihas all his life he has probably developed a counter to all these things... Though this is merely speculative of course.

    Edit: Bar Kirin, Chidori and curse mark though I still think tobiramas FTG can counter 2 of those I listed, not so sure about Kirin since its too fast to react to.
    For Kirin takes time and he needs to be standing still leaving him wide open for an attack
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Victorelder2k13's Avatar
    Status
    Victorelder2k13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leo
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    This is the most Stupid thing to say right now...who said he would fodder some Uchihas?
    ahah got Fodderized by an Uchiha..
    biatch.know what you say before you try to start a Flame war...Tobirama is Edo Tensei and Vanished,AKA still lays his ass down..Sasuke still stand his Ground GG
    /Thread
    Is it me or are you just saying things just to say it he said regular sharingan sasuke when tobi beat a ms user and fought uchiha since he was a kid other wise prove me wrong
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    22,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Victorelder2k13 View Post
    Is it me or are you just saying things just to say it he said regular sharingan sasuke when tobi beat a ms user and fought uchiha since he was a kid other wise prove me wrong
    no i just trying to say...don't come up with other shit like that Sasuke was 'Scared'
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member asad70ful's Avatar
    Status
    asad70ful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    do u care about that?
    Posts
    2,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    :P
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    WELL WE GOT 1 MORE TROLL LIKE @sasukesixpacks@
    ufff



    well kirin is not an option

    it takes alot of time,to prepare

    even when clouds are gathered sasuke need to bring lighting and stand up
    tobirama will not just stay still,while preparing kirin sasuke is very valurnerable
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Sasuke the Boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    Quote Originally Posted by asad70ful View Post
    WELL WE GOT 1 MORE TROLL LIKE @sasukesixpacks@
    ufff



    well kirin is not an option

    it takes alot of time,to prepare

    even when clouds are gathered sasuke need to bring lighting and stand up
    tobirama will not just stay still,while preparing kirin sasuke is very valurnerable
    whats with the fanboy accusation?

    and sasuke can do kirin if Juubi does that storm again.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member asad70ful's Avatar
    Status
    asad70ful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    do u care about that?
    Posts
    2,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    :P
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke the Boss View Post
    whats with the fanboy accusation?

    and sasuke can do kirin if Juubi does that storm again.
    lol great
    to whom he would hit with kirin with jubbis strom?
    madara?(no got susanoo)
    obito?(not an option)

    jubbi?(i am damn sure jubbi can bear that attack)
    tobirama?(sorry hes an edo)
     
         

  13. #13
    Lazy Genius iHateFanBoys's Avatar
    Status
    iHateFanBoys is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    2,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing gives one person so
    much advantage over another as
    to remain always cool and
    unruffled under all
    circumstances.
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    Sasuke is my favorite char but he'd get raped
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    Sasuke the Boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    Quote Originally Posted by asad70ful View Post
    lol great
    to whom he would hit with kirin with jubbis strom?
    madara?(no got susanoo)
    obito?(not an option)

    jubbi?(i am damn sure jubbi can bear that attack)
    tobirama?(sorry hes an edo)
    Well true but edo's need to regenerate and sasuke has time to seal them
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member asad70ful's Avatar
    Status
    asad70ful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    do u care about that?
    Posts
    2,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    :P
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Inanimated View Post


    Like come on dude
    well thanks
    hhahaah

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke the Boss View Post
    Well true but edo's need to regenerate and sasuke has time to seal them


    sasuke knows seals?
    wow
    show me manga scan
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Bakimono's Avatar
    Status
    Bakimono is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    No Tobirama wins low dif against 3t Sasake. Seriously Izuna with MS lost to Tobirama. True Sasake has a plethora of jutsu but Edo Tensi/FTG and is said to be a Suiton Master? Btw Sasake uses Lightning/Fire. MS Sasake has a good chance. Tobirama sill wins though EMS Sasake is only version that can win nuf said
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Victorelder2k13's Avatar
    Status
    Victorelder2k13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leo
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    no i just trying to say...don't come up with other shit like that Sasuke was 'Scared'
    Alright if you say so
     
         

  18. #18
    Traveler Jukain's Avatar
    Status
    Jukain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,041
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    Tobirama beat Izuna who was Madaras equal....so no Sasuke would not win, even with EMS he would still lose.
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    Sasuke the Boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    Quote Originally Posted by asad70ful View Post
    well thanks
    hhahaah





    sasuke knows seals?
    wow
    show me manga scan
    well sasuke can summon the snake and then put the edo in his mouth and Un summon him. that would work
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukain View Post
    Tobirama beat Izuna who was Madaras equal....so no Sasuke would not win, even with EMS he would still lose.
    Izuna was fodder, He got slashed and died, sasuke can do better
     
         

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    Sasuke the Boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Inanimated View Post
    Exactly
    I don't like being called a troll everytime i log on to narutobase, Im here to debate and have fun and you guys spreading this BS.

    can we debate nicely?
     
         

  21. #21
    member Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    yes he is...
     
         

  22. #22
    Banned
    Status
    Sasuke the Boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan
     

    Re: 3 tomeo sasuke > tobirama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    yes he is...
    true. agreed
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •