View Poll Results: How powerfull Juubi Jinchurki Obito is ?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • below Old King Picoolo

    2 14.29%
  • equal to Old King Picoolo's level

    1 7.14%
  • Between Old King Picoolo and Young King Picoolo's level

    4 28.57%
  • equal to Young King Picoolo level

    1 7.14%
  • equal to Picoolo Jr. (23rd budokai Tenkaichi )

    0 0%
  • equal to 23rd Budokai Goku

    1 7.14%
  • above Dragon Ball verse, below DBZ

    5 35.71%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 32
  1. #1
    Senior Member KCMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    KCMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Who cares about being
    Hokage when you are going to
    be next Sage of six
    paths" Credits to
    LightBringer, the best user on
    NB ;), Here is link to his
    gallery:
    http://false-virtue.deviantart
    .com/, check it guys ;)
     

    Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read first]

    Hello guys, I would like to see How powerfull do you think Current Obito could be in Dragon Ball verse. Of course I tried to give him accurate enemy from Dragon Ball verse not allowing people to start comparing him to Sayian arc in dbz and above, because he doesn't stand chance.

    So, who could win this battle:

    KING PICOOLO:



    King Picoolo's feats:





    ^^ Tanked 22rd Budokai Goku's kamehameha


    ^^ Picoolo Power up



    ^^ Picoolo's blast




    ^^ Picoolo flying up



    or

    Juubi Jinchurki Obito:

    I could use this example, but he is featless for now...



    so I will compare him to this Obito's form:



    Obito Juubi Jnchurki's feats:



    ^^ Breaking Hashirama's Myojimon



    [/img]http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/638%20-%20Obito,%20the%20Juubis%20Jinchuuriki/14.jpg[/img]


    ^^ Destroying with no efforts chakra barrier made by Hokage which tanked Juubi Giant Bijuudama...



    ^^ Speedblitz Hashirama's clone and Tobirama while ripping them apart.





    ^^ Tanked Tobirama inifinite explossion



    ^^ Can levitate



    ^^ Using powerfull combination of nature elements



    ^^ Closing some distance in split second then obliterating Third Hokage as nothing



    ^^ Can stretch and split his body



    ^^ kicking Minato so fast that he can't react to it.




    Speedblitzing Naruto and Sasuke as it was childplay...




    I wonder if Juubi Jinchurki Obito could have chance against this young king picoolo:





    ^^ Destroyed City with one hand blast





    ^^ Could Juubi latest massive bijuudama rival this explosion ?




    ^^ I mean this ?

    This is Juubi so far the biggest destructive feat/explosion:



    EDIT: PLease don't come up with this bullshit Master Roshi destroyed Moon, it was actually deux plot machine much more then actual feat...





    ^^ Let's be serious if that was true, then Master Roshi could kill easily Old King Picoolo, any more threats. Why didn't he use it ? because Akira used it as plot device and hoped that everyone will forgot about it.

    Besides in one of his interviews Akira, asked about Master Roshi destroying Moon, said that it was joke/plot device to move story forward not actual Roshi's feat, period.

    PS. I AM NARUTO AND DRAGON BALL FAN SO I AM UNBIASED


    So who do you think can will win ?


    Please share yout thoughts with me
     
         
    Last edited by KCMNaruto; 07-27-2013 at 10:30 AM.

  2. #2
    Yānks's Avatar
    Status
    Yānks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kirigakure
    Posts
    6,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    #HonestTrailers
     



    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    Fail thread
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member KCMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    KCMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Who cares about being
    Hokage when you are going to
    be next Sage of six
    paths" Credits to
    LightBringer, the best user on
    NB ;), Here is link to his
    gallery:
    http://false-virtue.deviantart
    .com/, check it guys ;)
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    Quote Originally Posted by HatakoUracha View Post
    Fail thread
    Please stop trolling, It is not fail thread unless you explain ...
     
         

  4. #4
    ★_★ Fuzzy Panda's Avatar
    Status
    Fuzzy Panda is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Posts
    2,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Favourite Anime/Manga:
    Dragonball---Naruto---Death
    Note---Attack on Titan---Fairy
    Tail---Hunter X Hunter
    (2011)---Magi---Full Metal
    Alchemist:
    Brotherhood---SAO---Code:
    Breaker--- Akame Ga Kill---
    Highschool of the Dead
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    In all actuality I think Obito would win even though we haven't seen all of his powers. However that being said, in dragonball almost all of the main characters could create after images of themselves because they moved so fast, so in terms of speed I think King Piccolo would win. But like I said..we haven't seen all of Obito's powers so he might be really fast too.

    In terms of power, Obito would win.

    Yeah I love both series too
     
         
    Last edited by Fuzzy Panda; 07-27-2013 at 10:32 AM.

  5. #5
    ▓☆ Young Money'Gz Kush ★▓ unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cooling With Dantee' Champ Shelke Solo Uchiha macho Under Sasuke's ps wings from Tsuki no mi
    Posts
    11,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel so empty when sasuke
    fans fail to relize that we
    owned them and they should
    respect us no only out of fear
    but also the fact they we are
    much older members and has
    much more experience then they
    do from 2011-2012 SMCDUS
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    juubito wins unfocus chakra juubi did that explosion with a small bijuu dama focus Juubito chakra large is enough to annihilates large scales
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Smartass Nooby Kyuubi's Avatar
    Status
    Nooby Kyuubi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,297
    Post Thanks / Like
    やれやれだぜ。
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    Please stop trolling, It is not fail thread unless you explain ...
    All your pics for Piccolo doesn't work.
    Edit: Looks like most of your pics doesn't work.
     
         
    Last edited by Nooby Kyuubi; 07-27-2013 at 10:33 AM.

  7. #7
    R Ì N N E -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    22,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    good good...juubito
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member KCMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    KCMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Who cares about being
    Hokage when you are going to
    be next Sage of six
    paths" Credits to
    LightBringer, the best user on
    NB ;), Here is link to his
    gallery:
    http://false-virtue.deviantart
    .com/, check it guys ;)
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPanda View Post
    In all actuality I think Obito would win even though we haven't seen all of his powers. However that being said, in dragonball almost all of the main characters could create after images of themselves because they moved so fast, so in terms of speed I think King Piccolo would win. But like I said..we haven't seen all of Obito's powers so he might be really fast too.

    In terms of power, Obito would win.
    ^^ true

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    juubito wins unfocus chakra juubi did that explosion with a small bijuu dama focus Juubito chakra large is enough to annihilates large scales
    ^^ Well that is true actually

    I think that Juubi largest destrictive feat is on par with this:




    Well it could even rival this:




    Quote Originally Posted by Nooby Kyuubi View Post
    All your pics for Piccolo doesn't work.
    Edit: Looks like most of your pics doesn't work.
    Strange..., for me works well

    I am using pictures from mangareader..., could it be problem ?

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    good good...juubito
    LOL, but this true, looks like Narutoverse begin to hit end of Dragon Ball verse power...

    Sage of six paths is most likely Raditz level...
     
         
    Last edited by KCMNaruto; 07-27-2013 at 10:39 AM.

  9. #9
    ▓☆ Young Money'Gz Kush ★▓ unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    unorthodox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cooling With Dantee' Champ Shelke Solo Uchiha macho Under Sasuke's ps wings from Tsuki no mi
    Posts
    11,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel so empty when sasuke
    fans fail to relize that we
    owned them and they should
    respect us no only out of fear
    but also the fact they we are
    much older members and has
    much more experience then they
    do from 2011-2012 SMCDUS
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    Juubito possibly could destroy the world with jbbs
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member KCMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    KCMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Who cares about being
    Hokage when you are going to
    be next Sage of six
    paths" Credits to
    LightBringer, the best user on
    NB ;), Here is link to his
    gallery:
    http://false-virtue.deviantart
    .com/, check it guys ;)
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    Juubito possibly could destroy the world with jbbs
    ^^ Probably that why I say Juubito can hit end of Dragon ball's level aka 23 rd budokai Goku and Picoolo Jr.

    But early DBZ aka Raditz destroys him low to medium diff., most likely low
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,365
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    If memory serves, King Picolo had to put effort to destroy a city. The juubi does not. People better not use the Roshi example. He's far weaker than Picolo. Also, the reason he destroyed the moon is because he has a method similar to ultra Super Saiyan Trunks. Obito wins for sure.


    None of your spoilers had anything in them, so I couldn't read.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,365
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    He could probable beat the Saiyan arc. I mean, being landed on by a transformed Gohan really hurt him. That's nothing compared to what Juubito can unleash. Galick gun takes a while to charge. I've already estimated that Juubito can move as fast as lightning.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Mitarashi's Avatar
    Status
    Mitarashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In your mind.
    Posts
    4,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Snuggling Asuna's breasts.
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    I'm not sure why people make these threads.
    It's never going too happen and DB/DBZ is meant too be about Galactic space monkeys that bust universes.
    Naruto is about Ninjas.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member KCMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    KCMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Who cares about being
    Hokage when you are going to
    be next Sage of six
    paths" Credits to
    LightBringer, the best user on
    NB ;), Here is link to his
    gallery:
    http://false-virtue.deviantart
    .com/, check it guys ;)
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post
    If memory serves, King Picolo had to put effort to destroy a city. The juubi does not. People better not use the Roshi example. He's far weaker than Picolo. Also, the reason he destroyed the moon is because he has a method similar to ultra Super Saiyan Trunks. Obito wins for sure.


    None of your spoilers had anything in them, so I couldn't read.
    ^^ I agree that why I see second juubi form at Picoolo Jr. level

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post
    He could probable beat the Saiyan arc. I mean, being landed on by a transformed Gohan really hurt him. That's nothing compared to what Juubito can unleash. Galick gun takes a while to charge. I've already estimated that Juubito can move as fast as lightning.
    beat sayian arc ? No in hell that is TOO MUCH overrating. That giant bijuu massive bijuudama shot by Juubi which was telported by Minato may me on par with Raditz at the most...

    Logically Juubi Jinchurki should be stronger then Juubi(the beast itself), then he may hit sayian arc but this is just speculation..., for now Obito didn't show impressive destructive capability as Juubi did.

    I am not sure whenever Juubito truelly moves in lightining speed or no...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitarashi View Post
    I'm not sure why people make these threads.
    It's never going too happen and DB/DBZ is meant too be about Galactic space monkeys that bust universes.
    Naruto is about Ninjas.
    ^^ LOL, Dragon Ball is not about bust universes, not even close...

    with DBZ I agree xD, Early DBZ solo Narutoverse negg diff
     
         

  15. #15
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    Obito is DBZ level, piccolo has zero speed feats that compare to what we've seen from obito already.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member KCMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    KCMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Who cares about being
    Hokage when you are going to
    be next Sage of six
    paths" Credits to
    LightBringer, the best user on
    NB ;), Here is link to his
    gallery:
    http://false-virtue.deviantart
    .com/, check it guys ;)
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Obito is DBZ level, piccolo has zero speed feats that compare to what we've seen from obito already.
    If you mean Goku or Picoolo Jr. from begining of Dragon Ball Z then I agree..., but Raditz speedblitz Obito, so sorry he is no on first new character from dbz level...

    He may be in future but not for now....

    Obito can't speed blitz this Goku:






    ^^ This the most powerfull explosion is how far Obito as Juubi Jinchurki's power can reach...



    ^^ This is the end for Obito as Raditz speed blitz him and kill, so please don't sound as fanboy...



    ^^ Gg Obito...
     
         
    Last edited by KCMNaruto; 07-27-2013 at 01:27 PM.

  17. #17
    Transcendental Sacrosanct's Avatar
    Status
    Sacrosanct is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    Omnipotent
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    50% Master Roshi destroyed the Moon, and King Piccolo even in his old age was stronger than Master Roshi at full power. Obito doesn't even have the feats to match 50% Master Roshi so he gets stomped by King Piccolo.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member KCMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    KCMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Who cares about being
    Hokage when you are going to
    be next Sage of six
    paths" Credits to
    LightBringer, the best user on
    NB ;), Here is link to his
    gallery:
    http://false-virtue.deviantart
    .com/, check it guys ;)
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrosanct View Post
    50% Master Roshi destroyed the Moon, and King Piccolo even in his old age was stronger than Master Roshi at full power. Obito doesn't even have the feats to match 50% Master Roshi so he gets stomped by King Piccolo.
    Well it is ok, that is your opinion, but please stop reffering to Master Roshi destroying The Moon because this was just deux ex machina plot device to stop Goku, Akira himself stated in one of interview that Master Roshi can't do it normally and it was overhyping too much too early in series. Akira tried to explain it that Moon in Dragon Ball was very very small in compare to reall one, just continent size of something. The moon Kami-sama recreated has size close in our world or same

    So pleae do not use Master Roshi in debate with Destroying moon bullshit, so Yeah Obito can beast Old King Picoolo, be on par with Young King Picoolo and Maybe give challenge to Picoolo Jr.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,365
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrosanct View Post
    50% Master Roshi destroyed the Moon, and King Piccolo even in his old age was stronger than Master Roshi at full power. Obito doesn't even have the feats to match 50% Master Roshi so he gets stomped by King Piccolo.
    Roshi first has to bulk up. Dragoon ball wiki compares Roshi's muscles to ultra super saiyan.http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Ultra_Super_Saiyan http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Master_Roshi#Max_Power

    So, it's an unnatural power up that slows the user down. Plus, kamui solos a single kamehameha.
     
         

  20. #20
    Super Saiyan Vegeto30294's Avatar
    Status
    Vegeto30294 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,691
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post
    He could probable beat the Saiyan arc. I mean, being landed on by a transformed Gohan really hurt him. That's nothing compared to what Juubito can unleash. Galick gun takes a while to charge. I've already estimated that Juubito can move as fast as lightning.
    Vegeta has kinda been through a lot before having that happen to him.



    He's had



    A lot



    Happen to him



    in that fight



    on Earth



    If anything, give him props for his durability.
     
         

  21. #21
    Half Demon illidanson's Avatar
    Status
    illidanson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Right behind you...
    Posts
    1,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rikodou solos :D
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    I'd say Obito takes this with his Juubi powers. I just don't see King Picoolo getting that black chakra defense thing. He tanked like 100 huge explosions from Tobiramas jutsu and most importantly I think Obito is faster than him.

    He blitzed Tobirama and Hashirama!

     
         

  22. #22
    Half Demon illidanson's Avatar
    Status
    illidanson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Right behind you...
    Posts
    1,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rikodou solos :D
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrosanct View Post
    50% Master Roshi destroyed the Moon, and King Piccolo even in his old age was stronger than Master Roshi at full power. Obito doesn't even have the feats to match 50% Master Roshi so he gets stomped by King Piccolo.
    Destruction isn't everything. There are lots of other factors in a battle. For example i'm 99 % sure that Obito is faster than 50 % Roshi and most likely also faster than King Piccolo.
     
         

  23. #23
    Nagatō's Avatar
    Status
    Nagatō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    雨隠れの里
    Posts
    15,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    性交
     



    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    ^^ true



    ^^ Well that is true actually

    I think that Juubi largest destrictive feat is on par with this:




    Well it could even rival this:






    Strange..., for me works well

    I am using pictures from mangareader..., could it be problem ?



    LOL, but this true, looks like Narutoverse begin to hit end of Dragon Ball verse power...

    Sage of six paths is most likely Raditz level...
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,365
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegeto30294 View Post
    Vegeta has kinda been through a lot before having that happen to him.



    He's had



    A lot



    Happen to him



    in that fight



    on Earth



    If anything, give him props for his durability.
    Yes, but that doesn't change to fact that it hurt him, proving that Juubito's attacks are on a level that can do damage to him.


    Your argument doesn't really make much sense. If I hit you with a crowbar brutally, then I hit you with a paper bat, it still would have the impact of a paper bat. It wouldn't hurt you despite you being already hurt. Vegeta being hurt(not finished off alone by. Never indicated this.) means that, despite being hurt previously, attacks with equal force of Gohan landing on Vegeta would do some damage. It wouldn't beat him, but it would damage him. Also, Juubito's attacks are far stronger than Gohan landing on Vegeta. I'm not even claiming his as strong as base Vegeta later on in the series. I'm just saying that Vegeta in Saiyan arc is no match for Obito since he Vegeta's attacks won't get him via kamui, and Obito can hurt Vegeta.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member KCMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    KCMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Who cares about being
    Hokage when you are going to
    be next Sage of six
    paths" Credits to
    LightBringer, the best user on
    NB ;), Here is link to his
    gallery:
    http://false-virtue.deviantart
    .com/, check it guys ;)
     

    Re: Juubi Jinchurki Obito vs Old King Picoolo [detailed description| Please read firs

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post
    Yes, but that doesn't change to fact that it hurt him, proving that Juubito's attacks are on a level that can do damage to him.


    Your argument doesn't really make much sense. If I hit you with a crowbar brutally, then I hit you with a paper bat, it still would have the impact of a paper bat. It wouldn't hurt you despite you being already hurt. Vegeta being hurt(not finished off alone by. Never indicated this.) means that, despite being hurt previously, attacks with equal force of Gohan landing on Vegeta would do some damage. It wouldn't beat him, but it would damage him. Also, Juubito's attacks are far stronger than Gohan landing on Vegeta. I'm not even claiming his as strong as base Vegeta later on in the series. I'm just saying that Vegeta in Saiyan arc is no match for Obito since he Vegeta's attacks won't get him via kamui, and Obito can hurt Vegeta.
    NO none character of Narutoverse can defeat anyone from DBZ at this point besides pure earthlings except kulilin

    DBZ End >>>>>>>DBZ early> Obito > Dragon Ball verse



    ^^ This what will happen to Obito :D Raditz Speedblitz unless we see more feats from Obito...
     
         
    Last edited by KCMNaruto; 07-27-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •