Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Member wildstorm's Avatar
    Status
    wildstorm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    267
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    kurama's sudden mind change ?

    We all know naruto was kurama's enemy till he joined the war.The tug of war was the last encounter before naruto joined the war.
    Now when that happened, kurama sensed madara's chakra, & he preferd naruto over madara, & that was the reason why he gave his chakra to naruto....
    & if you see them now, it seems as if they're the best of buddies......
    infact, kurama was supposed to be a reckless tailed beast whose sole purpose is destruction, & he was exactly that during minato's death....& now he's saying naruto that he surpassed his father, & how he already knew minato was a genius & all that....
    Doesnt anyone feel kishi should've given some space for showing the mind-change of kurama ? even some remorse would be enough

    P.S: When I give a thought upon this naruto-kurama relation, I'm reminded of ash's charizard.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member AllomnisymbolsparttwoT's Avatar
    Status
    AllomnisymbolsparttwoT is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    everyewhere and anywhere
    Posts
    5,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    ._. i am
    all!._.>⌐■■and i
    embodies all
    things⌐■_■also beware i
    use cheat
    codes!<(((o)))>::<(((
    o)))> [IMG] [/IMG]
    SINGLE = stress is now gone
    Life's easier :I
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    No,, we had enough space its time Kurama fulfill the sage's prophecy
     
         

  3. #3
    G.R.O.S.S. Tingun's Avatar
    Status
    Tingun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    King Calvin
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    Even a tailed beast can't stand before 16 years of naruto's Talk No. Jutsu.
     
         

  4. #4
    MoonWalker ObitoGokuKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    ObitoGokuKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Somewhere Else
    Posts
    3,487
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Uchiha Obito No Chikara ∞]
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    Quote Originally Posted by tingun View Post
    Even a tailed beast can't stand before 16 years of naruto's Talk No. Jutsu.
    hahahahaha xD

    OT:Did you miss something? - http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/570 -

    Edit: They're not buddies because Kurama prefered Naruto over Madara, it's because Kurama saw the Reincarnation of Rikudou in Naruto and yes, he got TNJ.
     
         
    Last edited by ObitoGokuKakashi; 07-27-2013 at 11:51 AM.

  5. #5
    tailedfox Madara55's Avatar
    Status
    Madara55 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    hosigakure
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sealed within a biju
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    Wats your point exactly
     
         

  6. #6
    Shisha Yakōgun Kurome's Avatar
    Status
    Kurome is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Here and There..
    Posts
    5,761
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gloom..
     



    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    No, kurama changed his mind because naruto is the first one to have talked to him and treat him like an equal...not as a mindless beast
     
         

  7. #7
    Member CobaltThe17th's Avatar
    Status
    CobaltThe17th is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like
    sleeping mostly i guess
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    he is kind of like Ash's Charizard wonder what he did with that Beast of a pokemon on my Red i never took it out my lineup since i got it as a Charizard LVL 100 baby all natural ..... off topic like sh*t anyway yeah it was kind of sudden
     
         

  8. #8
    magi,toriko and naruto. Spacey orange's Avatar
    Status
    Spacey orange is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,365
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    this was kurama decision without tnj.
     
         

  9. #9
    - Always look forward -
    Status
    zamki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    15,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont ever make a mistake of
    trusting Backstabbers.
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    Quote Originally Posted by tingun View Post
    Even a tailed beast can't stand before 16 years of naruto's Talk No. Jutsu.
    Comment of the day
     
         

  10. #10
    Alpha Member General PSX360's Avatar
    Status
    General PSX360 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Krispy Kreme
    Posts
    969
    Post Thanks / Like
    General PSXONE
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    Naruto & Kurama are like Gohan & Piccolo in the beginning of DBZ...
     
         

  11. #11
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    Kurama said it Himself He preferred Naruto over Obito or Madara.
     
         

  12. #12
    Reborn Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    Quote Originally Posted by wildstorm View Post
    We all know naruto was kurama's enemy till he joined the war.The tug of war was the last encounter before naruto joined the war.
    Now when that happened, kurama sensed madara's chakra, & he preferd naruto over madara, & that was the reason why he gave his chakra to naruto....
    & if you see them now, it seems as if they're the best of buddies......
    infact, kurama was supposed to be a reckless tailed beast whose sole purpose is destruction, & he was exactly that during minato's death....& now he's saying naruto that he surpassed his father, & how he already knew minato was a genius & all that....
    Doesnt anyone feel kishi should've given some space for showing the mind-change of kurama ? even some remorse would be enough

    P.S: When I give a thought upon this naruto-kurama relation, I'm reminded of ash's charizard.
    That may be legit, unless... we think about that Kurama "was never an evil being". He just got disappointed because of human nature, because they used the tailed beasts as weapons of war. He just realized Naruto was way different after living inside its Jinchuuriki (the same with Minato), because both of them had as legacy Jirayia's Will (both were child of prophecy).

    Madara/Obito's presence only triggered the decision on Kurama to "act" in consequence to this belief, just as Naruto was acting to save the beasts for the same reason.

    You should remember which were the words of Kurama before being freed from the Seal.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    712
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    Kurama knew exactly how skilled Minato was because he used to be in Kushina.. since he can follow what happends around Naruto it's safe to assume he could do the same when he was inside Kushina.

    And before that noone ever tried to understand Kurama like Naruto did they all just wanted his power and thats it. Madara used him like a puppet so it's no wonder he had some rage issues - although I think the relationship between Bee and Hachibi influenced Kurama aswel.
     
         
    Last edited by griems; 07-27-2013 at 02:58 PM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Blaze Arirut's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Arirut is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    People dies,so wht learn edo
    tensei & bring them back.
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    totally agree wit u.
    sometimes I think Kurama did kill Minato and Kushina,or was one of d reason they r dead and Naruto has 2 live a pathetic life yet Naruto and he bcum best of buddies now.
    But also has 2 say they both hav lots of screen time.but yes kishi must hav shown more about their interaction where kurama was not like "COME CLOSER BOY,I WOULD RIP U OFF"
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Blaze Arirut's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Arirut is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    People dies,so wht learn edo
    tensei & bring them back.
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    totally agree wit u.
    sometimes I think Kurama did kill Minato and Kushina,or was one of d reason they r dead and Naruto has 2 live a pathetic life yet Naruto and he bcum best of buddies now.
    But also has 2 say they both hav lots of screen time.but yes kishi must hav shown more about their interaction where kurama was not like "COME CLOSER BOY,I WOULD RIP U OFF"
     
         

  16. #16
    Nagatō's Avatar
    Status
    Nagatō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    雨隠れの里
    Posts
    14,575
    Post Thanks / Like
    性交
     



    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    Quote Originally Posted by wildstorm View Post
    We all know naruto was kurama's enemy till he joined the war.The tug of war was the last encounter before naruto joined the war.
    Now when that happened, kurama sensed madara's chakra, & he preferd naruto over madara, & that was the reason why he gave his chakra to naruto....
    & if you see them now, it seems as if they're the best of buddies......
    infact, kurama was supposed to be a reckless tailed beast whose sole purpose is destruction, & he was exactly that during minato's death....& now he's saying naruto that he surpassed his father, & how he already knew minato was a genius & all that....
    Doesnt anyone feel kishi should've given some space for showing the mind-change of kurama ? even some remorse would be enough

    P.S: When I give a thought upon this naruto-kurama relation, I'm reminded of ash's charizard.
     
         

  17. #17
    - UchihaNagashi's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaNagashi is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    -
    Posts
    5,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    #187
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    Quote Originally Posted by tingun View Post
    Even a tailed beast can't stand before 16 years of naruto's Talk No. Jutsu.
    This . It was too OP jutsu
     
         

  18. #18
    Member altaire uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    altaire uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    359
    Post Thanks / Like
    tell me more about why I
    should care about this rep bar
    thing?
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    Quote Originally Posted by wildstorm View Post
    We all know naruto was kurama's enemy till he joined the war.The tug of war was the last encounter before naruto joined the war.
    Now when that happened, kurama sensed madara's chakra, & he preferd naruto over madara, & that was the reason why he gave his chakra to naruto....
    & if you see them now, it seems as if they're the best of buddies......
    infact, kurama was supposed to be a reckless tailed beast whose sole purpose is destruction, & he was exactly that during minato's death....& now he's saying naruto that he surpassed his father, & how he already knew minato was a genius & all that....
    Doesnt anyone feel kishi should've given some space for showing the mind-change of kurama ? even some remorse would be enough

    P.S: When I give a thought upon this naruto-kurama relation, I'm reminded of ash's charizard.
    He just wanted to make some changes to the story and he was rushing everything last year with the ninja war because nothing that happened in it was important to the story, he just wanted to get to where we are now so he can write his denouement and finish the book. Youre right, it didnt make any sense that the kyuubis whole personality shifted 180 degrees overnight for the reason he gave.
     
         
    Last edited by altaire uchiha; 07-27-2013 at 09:10 PM.

  19. #19
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    Quote Originally Posted by wildstorm View Post
    We all know naruto was kurama's enemy till he joined the war.The tug of war was the last encounter before naruto joined the war.
    Now when that happened, kurama sensed madara's chakra, & he preferd naruto over madara, & that was the reason why he gave his chakra to naruto....
    & if you see them now, it seems as if they're the best of buddies......
    infact, kurama was supposed to be a reckless tailed beast whose sole purpose is destruction, & he was exactly that during minato's death....& now he's saying naruto that he surpassed his father, & how he already knew minato was a genius & all that....
    Doesnt anyone feel kishi should've given some space for showing the mind-change of kurama ? even some remorse would be enough

    P.S: When I give a thought upon this naruto-kurama relation, I'm reminded of ash's charizard.
    At frist the fox when he frist saw madara ,yes he gave some chakra to fight madara and that was clone of naruto.

    But the fox truly worked with naruto when fought the other tailed beasts and the fox was wondering if naruto is worthy to fulfil the so6p's will.

    And the fox wasn't a reckless tailed beast he was drawn to areas of a lot of violence a part of the so6p plan maybe when created the tailed beasts.

    The fox talked about how shinobi aren't to be trusted etc...

    The 8 tails admitted he was the reckless type before he met bee.

    The fox never worked with a host for reason I mentioned before.
     
         

  20. #20
    Five-Tails (五尾, Gobi) H a n's Avatar
    Status
    H a n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Iwagakure
    Posts
    2,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    What I have shown you is
    reality. What you remember,
    that is the illusion.
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    Naruto respected him just as he would do to a human. ^^
     
         

  21. #21
    逆説 Gyakusetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Gyakusetsu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The spaces between the places.
    Posts
    2,111
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reluctantly Approved by NB
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    Naruto's expulsion of his darkness at the Falls of Truth has made this possible. Kurama's first questions to Naruto are "Where is the real you?". Later Kurama is still mistrustful of Naruto but Naruto's willingness to fight to free Son Goku and recalling what the So6P said won him over. It is as though the heart of the Jinchuriki is reflected in heart of the tailed beast.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member osba's Avatar
    Status
    osba is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,369
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    a tailed beast becomes violent when things are out of balance.. it is a nature instinct left by the true purpose of the juubi.. balancing the world out.
    the juubi wants to destroy humanity because in general, humans are not in balance.
    kurama does not feel regret or remorse, because he is a beast of natural instinct.. not like a human being, he does not feel the need to avenge or corrupt.. he is merely a mirror of the person infront of him.. like a dog..
     
         
    Last edited by osba; 07-28-2013 at 09:24 AM.

  23. #23
    Sennin 6PathsofKami's Avatar
    Status
    6PathsofKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    2,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    Last time I checked there was enough panels in the manga showing Kuramas feelings and what he was actually like, what do you expect a mini series on him?
     
         

  24. #24
    Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    OopsWrongHole is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    England :)
    Posts
    822
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    Talk no Jutsu!
     
         

  25. #25
    Juubi HamzaVeli's Avatar
    Status
    HamzaVeli is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    668
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Dont Be Shy"
     

    Re: kurama's sudden mind change ?

    KURAMA - did not have a mind change - he forced him self to believe that naruto is guy that will guide them down the right path, just like how rikudou envisioned - -
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •